19

Chu Ze's face could not be seen in the darkness, but Chu Ze could only be heard saying in a deep voice: "Get out." The

rustling sound just now disappeared without a trace with the sound of the door closing.

The room became extremely quiet.

"Chu...Chu Ze?" Qi Yan groped in the darkness, and his fingertips touched the warm skin.

After confirming that there was someone in front of him, he rushed forward and grabbed Chu Ze's arm.

I had never realized that Chu Ze was so tall before, maybe two centimeters shorter than him.

I remember the book said that Sui Xiangsong was only 1.88 meters tall, and Chu Ze was only 18 years old. Maybe he could be this tall if he was taller.

So, this is very embarrassing...

However, if you want to be embarrassed, it's just for Xiangsong's sake, it has nothing to do with you.

"...Hmm." Chu Ze's breathing was a little unsteady in the darkness.

Just now, Qi Yan's fingers touched his lips.

The feeling of touching each other made Chu Ze's mind sway.

The feeling of Qi Yan clinging tightly to him made him feel a strong need.

This need allowed Chu Ze to find the meaning of life.

"Let's leave quickly, okay?" Qi Yan didn't want to stay in the haunted house.

Even if you know that the ghosts in the haunted house are pretended by the staff.

Who said it in a previous life? A place like a haunted house is easy to attract ghosts. You can't tell whether the person who comes out to scare you is a human or a ghost.

"No." Chu Ze flatly refused: "I haven't finished asking you yet." "

Then if you ask, I will tell you everything I know." Qi Yan held Chu Ze's arm tightly.

"What... do you think I treat you?" Chu Ze asked.

"Ah?" Qi Yan felt that Chu Ze was getting more and more confused: "You're very nice."

He didn't lie. Ever since Chu Ze had the key to his house, he came to cook and clean every day.

Even when he went to work, Chu Ze would get up earlier than him and make breakfast first.

He had a headache and fever, and Chu Ze was more nervous than anything else.

By the way, when it comes to getting sick, Chu Ze never has to buy his own medicine.

"Then why are you..." Chu Ze lowered his head and bit his lip, his chest heaving with anger. He suddenly raised his voice, raised his head suddenly, and shouted, "Why are you so obsessed with Shen Jirong?" "

Ah..." Qi Yan thought about it. After thinking about it, he came back to explain: "You don't think I helped Shen Jirong, do you? How can I help if I haven't returned to my home company yet?" "

But... you just met him today." Chu Ze also After thinking about it, Qi Yan didn't have the power to raise funds for anyone since he didn't return to the company.

"My eldest brother did that. I suspect I will have more sisters-in-law." Qi Yan was extremely melancholy.

Who knows what the outside world will say at that time, after all, it is well known that the original owner chases Shen Jirong all over the world.

In the end, Shen Jirong married Qi Han, which caused another big drama in everyone's minds.

"Really...really?" Chu Ze also looked surprised.