42

After being yelled at, Qi Si sat back and looked at his elder brother aggrievedly.

But Qi Han was worried about Gu Qiu and didn't want to pay attention to him.

Turning to look at Third Brother, Qi Ying was still angry because he said something about his hairstyle.

Not giving up, he turned around and looked at Qi Yan, only to see Qi Yan give him a look of contempt.

Qi Si refused to admit defeat and cursed in a low voice: "Sooner or later, I will be suppressed."

Finally, Qi Si looked at his grandfather.

"Get out of here when you've finished eating!" Qi Desheng felt that these grandchildren were getting more and more worried.

Turning around and seeing the Shen family here, he smiled sheepishly and said, "You're kidding me, Old Shen."

"It doesn't matter,?? It doesn't matter." Shen Zhi and Qi Desheng are old friends: "I told you back then that we The two families must marry."

"I didn't expect that we both only gave birth to one son, but there are so many grandchildren." "But we

don't have any daughters, what a pity."

Qi Desheng took over the conversation , laughed and said: "It doesn't matter, I think Yongyan is very good, and he is as big as the second child." At

this time, Shen Jirong took a sip of tea unhurriedly, and said lightly: " Twenty percent of the shares of the Shen family."

The Shen family is the leader of industrial enterprises. Everyone knows what 20% of the shares means.

"My dowry." Shen Jirong glanced at Shen Yongyan provocatively.

Although he was asked by Qi Yan to help him, things were different now. His feelings for Qi Yan were different from before.

"..." Shen Yongyan gritted his teeth in anger: "I've never seen someone rush to post it upside down."

"If you have the ability, someone will want to post it." Shen Jirong looked like he was sure of winning.

Now Qi Desheng can't drive Shen Jirong out, after all, cooperation with the Shen family is no joke.

"Oh, Ji Rong, your father has other plans for your marriage." Qi Desheng tried to smooth things over.

"If you don't have any plans, just let me marry Qi Yan." Shen Jirong knew that he had to perform well today.

After all, the only person he can rely on now is Qi Yan, and he wants to save the Shen family.

Qi Desheng kept looking at Qi Yan, but Qi Yan didn't even look at him, he looked completely otherworldly.

"Qi Yan." Qi Desheng really had no choice but to give orders to Qi Yan.

"How about marrying them all?" Qi Yan looked at Qi Desheng with a half-smile.

This sentence almost made Qi Desheng angry.

"Can't you be a little responsible and say who you like?" Qi Desheng couldn't get angry, so he could only endure it.

"Me?" Qi Yan scratched his head in distress.

He is preparing a carload of messages here and wants to entertain his grandpa well.

Unexpectedly, Chu Ze spoke first.

"Of course Qi Yan likes me." Chu Ze showed a confident smile.

"Where did you come from again?" Qi Desheng felt like he had a headache.