15

Qi Yan was speechless...

"First of all, I have no interest in Shen Jirong; second, there is no such thing as being abandoned in life." After thinking about it, Qi Yan felt that Chu Ze was just a child, and he was alive after all. In two lifetimes, he has experienced ups and downs, so he shouldn't be too harsh on Chu Ze.

He knelt down and looked level with Chu Ze: "What you have to worry about is not whether you will be abandoned, but whether you can find someone who appreciates you." "

...Huh?" Chu Ze looked up blankly.

"No one is perfect, and you are not RMB. It is impossible for everyone to like you, but you have to believe that you are unique. It's just that you haven't met anyone who appreciates you." Qi Yan felt a headache.

For what reason, he had to provide psychological counseling.

Didn't you agree to stay away from Chu Ze and Sui Xiangsong?

This did not achieve the goal at all, but instead the relationship with Chu Ze became deeper and deeper.

They all acted as life mentors for Chu Ze.

"Then... do you think I'm okay?" Chu Ze looked at Qi Yan with tears on his face.

"Turn the question mark into a period." Qi Yan smiled slightly.

Chu Ze rarely saw Qi Yan smile, so he was a little stunned now.

During this time, Qi Yan always avoided him intentionally or unintentionally.

"You lied." Chu Ze lowered his head: "You always avoid me."

"..." Qi Yan was unable to refute this point.

A gentleman can't take his own legs seriously if he doesn't build a dangerous wall, right? !

"I... was wrong." Seeing that Chu Ze was emotionally unstable, he decided to appease the good people first.

"Then...what do you want to eat today?" Chu Ze accepted it.

Even if he knew that Qi Yan was a bad guy, his tears would always make him compromise.

But this method cannot always be used.

"Sweet and sour pork?" Qi Yan thought about it and felt a little embarrassed: "With the way I eat, won't the food cost be enough?"

"It doesn't matter, I can afford to support you." Chu Ze smiled slightly.

"Ah?" Qi Yan came back to his senses and suppressed his smile: "You are still studying, how can you support me?"

Thinking of when he was young, he always said this to his uncle who supported him.

"I..." Chu Ze didn't dare to say, because he knew some things about the future, and used the financial knowledge he learned to outline the blueprint for the stock market.

Although he couldn't really predict the future, he still made a lot of money.

At first, he accepted Qi Yan's fifty thousand yuan just to see what Qi Yan was going to do.

"Okay, I understand. When you make money, remember to spend it on me. I don't ask for much, just a villa, a sports car, and another ten or two hundred thousand a month." Qi Yan knew The young man’s ambition cannot be dampened.

"Okay..." Chu Ze carefully calculated the stocks in his hand.

When it comes to the villa, Qi Yan can't live in a worse place than at Qi's house.

Seeing Chu Ze completely immersed in his own world, Qi Yan smiled sincerely.

"Go back, it will get dark soon." Qi Yan glanced at the gloomy cemetery and couldn't help but ask: "You said you really saw it in... the old dormitory..." "