40

Qi Desheng has been in power all his life, and even Qi Han would not challenge him in front of so many people.

In his opinion, Qi Yan was becoming more and more arrogant.

"Okay, you can tell me your opinion." Qi Desheng looked at Qi Yan disdainfully.

Although the second child has good qualifications, how long has he been in the company?

Qi Yan walked onto the stage and opened the PPT.

"My focus this time is twofold, first: light assets, second: blue ocean strategy."

It must be said that Qi Yan's strategic planning is very complete and takes care of all aspects.

Every problem has a solution.

As time goes by, everyone will hear something.

The so-called blue ocean strategy is to use new technologies to innovate traditional industries, and the so-called traditional industries are all concentrated in the Shen family.

Qi Han was stunned for a moment, then hesitantly said, "Second brother, what are you..."

He financed the Shen family, but he never thought about annexing the Shen family.

Qi Desheng was also stunned by Qi Yan's company strategy.

Qi Yan, who has always been soft-hearted and didn't even want to return to the company, just stayed at the university to teach. Today, he exposed his ambitions without any cover.

"You can do it, second brother, Shen Jirong is your secret crush for so long." Qi Ying whistled like a heckler.

"I just hope that traditional industries can be revitalized with new vitality." Qi Yan replaced the ppt and said with a smile: "What do you think?" The sensible people were all lowering their heads and thinking, and there were many of them who

had friendship with the Shen family. people.

However, it is the nature of businessmen to pursue profits, so Qi Yan is not worried at all.

As long as no one objects, it's no big deal even if you remain silent.

"Second brother, you can't favor one over the other and annex the Shen family. Why don't you annex the Chu family as well?" Qi Ying said with a smile.

"Why didn't you say you would swallow up the Shen family? Can you swallow it?" Qi Yan rolled his eyes.

"The Chu family is just a nouveau riche." Qi Ying smiled carelessly.

"Don't do this to me, don't you just want to take advantage of the Chu family?" Qi Yan said coldly.

"What you are selling are all my assets!" Qi Ying stood up and stared at Qi Yan unwilling to admit defeat.

"Sales and leasebacks in the hotel industry have always been a general trend. This is no longer an era where one hotel supports three generations." Qi Yan's strength is something that no one has ever seen.

In the ensuing exchange of words, Qi Yan and Qi Ying had a heated argument.

Finally, Qi Ying showed the hotel's turnover for three quarters: "Didn't I let the company make money?"

"Yes, it did, and it was quite a lot." Qi Yan replied.

"Then what qualifications do you have to refute me?" Qi Ying shouted.

Other sensible people also feel that it is not yet time to stop being asset-light.

The number of people present to support Qi Ying continues to increase.