a Young Genius (Naruto's twin...

By HakaiFireFox777

(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the... More

1. Embracing the Darkness
2. the Kyuubi Attack
3. Minato Encounters Madara
4. Conflicted Emotions pt.1/2
character info 1 (Kazan)
5. Crashing the 5 Kage Summit
6. Conflicted Emotions pt.2/2
7. Bonding Time
8. Two New Senseis pt.1/2
9. an Encounter With the Kyuubi
10. Two New Senseis pt.2/2
11. Confrontation
12. Devastation in the Leaf
13. Rebuilding the Akatsuki pt.1/2
14. Rebuilding the Akatsuki pt.2/2
15. a Ghostly Whisper pt.1/3
16. a Ghostly Whisper pt.2/3
17. a Ghostly Whisper pt.3/3
18. the New Recruits pt.1/3
character info 2 (Shikayoru)
19. the New Recruits pt.2/3
20. the New Recruits pt.3/3
21. Meeting Itachi and Shisui pt.1/3
22. Meeting Itachi and Shisui pt.2/3
23. Meeting Itachi and Shisui pt.3/3
24. the Voice Behind the Whisper
25. a Bijuu Two Otsutsuki and a Kami
Character Info 3 (Inari)
26. the Kyuubi and the Kitsune
27. Inari's Pep Talk
28. a Matter of Trust
29. a Shadow with the Rinnegan
30. a Ray of Light in a Dark Time
character info 4 (Raiden)
31. a New Threat
32. First Encounter and First Attack
33. Left in Suspense
34. the Whispers Continue
35. the Corruption Process Continues
36. Isobu and Rin
37. Optimism Restored
38. Finally Exposed
39. I'll Play Your Game
40. Game Over
41. Suspicion
42. a Big Decision
43. the Typhoon Federation
A/N
44. Ego or Dignity
45. the Last Encounter
46. a New Concern
47. Manipulators and Their Victims pt.1/2
48. Manipulators and Their Victims pt.2/2
attention!
49. an Impending Sense of Doom
50. First Appearance
character info 5 (Mikaboshi)
51. the Broken Alliance
52. Doomed pt.1/3
53. Doomed pt.2/3
54. Doomed pt.3/3
55. Despair and Regret
I'm sorry (A/N)
56. Second Appearance

character info 6 (Arashi)

98 5 0
By HakaiFireFox777

<<Personal Info>>

Name: Amatsu Arashi

Nickname(s): Kiiroi/Kin Kitsune (the Yellow/Golden Nine Tails), Denki no Kami (god of lightning)

Status: alive

Family: Inari, Usagi (older brothers), Yurei, Mikaboshi (Younger brothers), Kazumi (twin sister), Shinsei (genderless child of Usagi)

Distant relatives: unknown

Birth place: unknown

Birthday: unable to convert to earth time

Current age: 49,000,000,000+ (forty-nine billion+)

<<Appearance>>

Hair color: golden yellow

Eye color: Azure blue

Clan crest: --

Height: 3" (fox form), 5"9 (humanoid form), 450 meters (Kitsune form)

<<Additional Info>>

Rank: kami (god)

Clan(s): Amatsu (celestial), Arashi Kitsune (Lower kitsune spirits descended from a regular fox and a single high kitsune that he created with his Spirit Chakra)

Birth Village: --

Village served: --

Chakra natures: complete mastery over all natures

Special Jutsu (Kekkei Genkai): Ranton (Storm Release), Taiton (Typhoon Release), Kaminari Bolt (advanced lightning release similar to Indra's Mangekyou ability)

Kekkei Mora: Reiton (Spirit Release), cataclysmic storm creation (the ability to create a storm powerful enough to wipe out the total population of any planet he targets, even ones the size of Jupter or larger)

Senjutsu: Spirit

Likes: watching strong mortals, training those with the potential to be six paths level, and overall just doing anything to pass the time and kill his boredom (he gets bored very easily and usually ends up annoying his siblings causing him to be troublesome in their eyes)

Dislikes: anything that is not entertaining or filled with excitement

Hobbies: purposefully bothers his siblings (especially Usagi) because "their annoyance fuels him", he also enjoys spending his time with his nibling Shinsei teaching them various different things (mostly just to annoy Usagi further).

Goal: has shown no long term goals other than keeping himself entertained

<<personality>>

Arashi is energetic, boisterous and excitable as well as easy going. Despite his high reputation and the exaltation he is given by humans he is actually rather close minded, childish and even foolish.

He is prone to throwing fits and constantly whines and complains if things don't go his way, but because of his childlike personality he can be easily distracted and usually ends up forgetting why he was even upset in the first place. This trait of his leaves many people who have met him to question if he is really as dangerous as Hagoromo's legends say.

Aside from his rather idiotic nature he is actually very knowledgeable about a wide variety of things and has an unquenchable curiosity that usually ends in him being tangled in a bunch of messes and situations that his siblings need to fix.

In short, he is like an emotional toddler with superhuman strength and unlimited energy.

<<random facts>>

Arashi used to be Indra's summoning and acted as a mentor to the young Otsutsuki throughout his late childhood and early teenage years.

You could say that the brunette picked up his jealous, impulsive and childish nature from his mentor, only he is not as drastic as the Kitsune.

<<Backstory>>

Created by Inari as a force to speed up events in the universe Arashi is responsible for keeping everything rotating. planets, moons, galaxies etc. His affinity of rotation goes hand in hand with Usagi's affinity of gravity keeping everything in the universe in balance.

Because of the amount of energy Arashi had, constantly keeping things spinning in the universe wasn't enough to drain him and he lost interest in the activity causing planets and other celestial bodies to stop rotating or to rotate too fast. Either way it ended in the planet's destruction.

Annoyed by this Inari split Arashi's core into two opposite parts resulting in the birth of his counterpart and twin sister Kazumi to counter him by freezing planets galaxies and other celestial bodies in place so an accident like that never happens again.

With less work to do and more free time on his hands Arashi bounced around from planet to planet to entertain himself and making friends. He'd then teach those friends a way to call upon him whenever they needed him for anything and so he created the first summoning contract, other kitsune and creatures with senjutsu following in suit.

One day he stumbled upon Earth while visiting Usagi's domain to annoy him and decided to pay it a visit ultimately leading him to meet Indra and form a summoning contract with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.6K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
100K 4.2K 51
[Book 1] Non-Massacre! Slight AU! "I don't want to protect this village. I want to protect the individuals I care about in the village alone, that's...
142K 5K 139
BOOK TWO | 100 Chapters | Over half a year has passed since the events of the first book. Now entering adulthood, Naruto Uzumaki is determined as eve...
90.2K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...