Shape of you (Daniel Ricciard...

By Lieke4043

Stephanie (Stevie) has to deal with the aftermath of a life threatening disease and two young kids by herself... More

Prologue
Curly brown hair
Just a rough patch
Summer break (ups)
Take a good nap
Scarred for life
New paths
Paddock passes
Lightning strikes
Meeting Christian
Take that chance
Sweet dreams
An offer you can't refuse
Fingers crossed
Friends
Surprise surprise
Unexpected encounters
Coffee
First date
It's getting hot in here
Brown eyed girl
Come on over
The first
Stay
He's one of the good ones
I found you
Three words
I'll keep you safe
Melissa and Seb
Drop em out
A family of your own
Words
Absence makes the heart... miss you
It's time
Happy and loved
Ghost from the past
Starry nights
I'm on my knees
Silence
Between fear and hope
Your intentions?
Daddy
Family times.
Don't let them get to you
The office
A special day
Let's tell them
Clearing the air
Think about it.
It looks bad
The fight is on
Not for sale
Court
Win or lose?
They're ours
Return down under
You win some...
Just a scare
Dress for the occasion.
Bright skies, or....
Tomorrow 10 o'clock
Private clinic
Calling the parents.
It keeps getting better
Married at First sight
Letting him know
Upside down
Black and blue
Love and lust
Celebrating a win.
Officially yours
Birthday flutters
It's time for family
My endless love
Speech
I'm gonna love you
There's alwsys that one person
Last one for now
Not ready
One more push
Isn't she lovely?
Look after yourself
More than a couple of weeks
Family together
Three nights
One step forward, two steps back
Alone
Mom's here.
Another day, another battle
Guilty
What now?
A new chapter
Las Vegas surprise.
Pole position
Who is the champion?

The ultimate connection

2.3K 77 44
By Lieke4043

At first Daniel doesn't think he heard her properly. What did she just say? It can't be that she just said she had cancer right?
His brains are working overtime trying to think of anything else she could have said that gave her those scars.
But he keeps coming back to the fact that she really did say she had cancer.

It's like a cold fist is wrapped around his heart and the other one just punched him in the gut.
Cancer?? The woman he loves more than life itself, the one he wants to grow old with... cancer?
She is too young, she has two kids, this can't be real. They are just getting things started and now she is telling him this.

What does this mean? Will she have to undergo chemo? When did she find out? When was the surgery? He has so many questions that his head starts to pound.

"Wh....what?" He stammers, his eyes filling up with tears when he thinks about what cancer means. People die of cancer, a lot of people. But she can't be one of them right? She can't leave him, she can't leave Cole and Zara behind. They need her.

"I had tumors removed a couple of months ago... that's why I have scars." She says, her voice shaking with the tension inside of her.
Daniel seems in complete shock, but she isn't sure whether it's because of the scars or something else.

"Tumors? Cancer? Oh baby, please no!" Daniel feels a tear escape his eye, the thought of his Stevie being sick and needing horrible treatments breaks his heart.
"What now? What's the next step? I'm here for you every step of the way." He says.

Of course he won't leave her to deal with this alone, whatever she needs he will take care of. He will find the best doctor in the world and he will pay whatever it takes to make sure she will get better.

"Huh? What do you mean?"
Then she suddenly realizes he thinks she still has cancer. Did she say that? She's sure she said 'had' not 'have'.
"What do we need to do next? You have to know I will be there no matter what." Daniel says and her heart melts.

He hasn't even said anything about the scars. Al he is worried about is that she is sick and she needs him.
"Oh Daniel, sweetheart. I'm fine now. I had cancer, but they removed the tumors and my latest scans showed everything was still clean. I don't have cancer anymore."
She forgets that she has her breasts out, she forgets she was afraid he would think she looked disgusting.

She climbs on his lap and straddles him, she feels that he needs to hold her close to him now. He has to realize that she is ok, she is healthy at this moment.

He holds her waist when she wraps her legs around him, making sure she is as close as possible.
Then she puts her hands on his face, forcing him to look at her.
"Daniel, I'm good. There is no more cancer in my body right now. I don't need any treatments."

His dark brown eyes are filled with tears and the fear of losing her.
Slowly she can see the realization seep through the fear and his eyes widen when he understands.

"You're not sick? I'm not going to lose you?" He asks as his eyes scan her face to see if she is telling the truth.
"No, you're not going to lose me. I'm fine."

It's like he snaps and he bursts into tears, they are tears of the fear that is leaving his body and the relief that is replacing it.
"Oh Daniel, I'm so sorry I scared you. I love you so much and I am not planning on dying any time soon. I have too much to live for."

She pulls she sobbing man against her chest, forgetting that she is topless. His tears fall on her skin and run down her cleavage over her stomach until they are absorbed by her jeans.

"I thought I was going to lose you. I can't lose you. I love you so much." He sobs, his hands roaming over her back. He also doesn't realize she is half naked in front of him, on top of him even, all he knows is she is here and she is healthy.

"You're not going to lose me, do you hear me? I'm not going anywhere. I just wanted to show you my scars because they are the reason I was so scared to take that next step with you." She explains as he looks back up at her.

Only then he realizes her breasts are right in front of him. Her perfect breasts, when he first saw them all he saw was how beautiful they are. He didn't even see any scars, not until she pointed them out.

"I don't give a fuck about scars. I didn't see them. All I saw was how stunning you are. Scars don't change anything about that. There's nobody who comes even close to you when it comes to beauty. Not just on the surface, but you are beautiful all the way through. That's why I love you so much. Because you have the biggest heart and you are just a wonderful human being."

He looks down at her chest, he just knows his hands will fit perfectly around her breasts, how soft they will feel and how amazing they will taste.

When he thought she was sick, his cock softened, but now as he looks at her round breasts, the skin so light and her nipples just a few shades darker, his cock comes back to life.
He looks at the white lines that she was so embarrassed about, he could never think they are ugly. Why would she think that?

"What made you think I would find your scars ugly? They are just prove that you have been able to fight cancer. That you are strong and amazing." He whispers.
His hands itch to touch her, but he waits.
"Well I hardly had to do anything. All they did was remove the tumors. I didn't need any chemo or other treatments. So I had it easy." She says.

She doesn't feel like she had to fight, she never felt sick or lost her hair. Her body wasn't poisoned with medication to kill the cancer.
"That doesn't matter. You still had surgery and that's also a big thing. But baby, why would I think they are ugly?"

She looks down her naked chest, its almost pressed against his, but he still has his shirt on.
"Because Mitch told me it was disgusting and ugly." She admits. "The next day he told me he was leaving me for Tiffany. It made me feel like I was unworthy and ugly."

An anger fills Daniel when he hears her tell him what Mitch did. Next time he sees that vile man he will tell him exactly what he thinks of him and then he's going to make sure Mitch won't be able to see through both eyes for a while.

"Mitch is unworthy, not you."
He looks back down to the scars, they made her so insecure, but she doesn't have to be. Not anymore. He is going to prove how much he loves her and how beautiful he thinks she is. Scars or no scars.

"May I touch you?" He asks her, hoping now she will be ok with it.
She nods, but he also feels her body tremble on his lap. He knows he will have to take things slow, but that's fine. As long as she feels good and desired.

He lets his hands slide up over her waist until he reaches the swell of her breasts.
With his hands cupping the sides of them he relishes the feeling of the weight in his hands, the warm, soft skin against his. They are perfect in every way, she just has to believe it.

With his thumbs he carefully goes over the scars that her surgery left behind.
They feel a bit different than the rest of her skin, but they aren't swollen or ugly at all.
"Do you feel that? Does it hurt at all?" He asks her when he hears her irregular breath.
"I don't really feel it. It's a bit numb, but it doesn't hurt. So you don't think they are disgusting?" She asks with a thin voice.

"No baby! Not at all. You're perfect. You don't have to feel insecure around me about this. I wouldn't even care if they had to take your breasts off, all I care about is that you are healthy. I want you in my life for a very long time. Scars or no scars, boobs or no boobs."

A small tear escapes her eyes. She has been so blindsided and convinced that what Mitch told her was how every man would see it. But she was so wrong and she wasted so much time believing that.

Daniel bends his head and starts to place soft kisses in between her breasts.
She knows this is it, she doesn't want to turn back anymore. She wants all he can give her and she wants to give him everything she has.

It's been so long though, so long since she has been with a man, it was way before Zara was born, because Mitch didn't like to have sex when she was pregnant.

She doesn't even know if she will know what to do still. What if the things she does aren't what Daniel likes? What if it is just as boring as it was with Mitch. Melissa might be convinced Daniel will know how to make her feel good, but she can't know for sure.

His lips feel really good on her skin though, they are so soft, but feel strong at the same time.
He still has his hands against the sides of her breasts and with his thumbs he moves up and slightly touches her areola.
She wasn't sure if she would still have sensations in that area, but now she knows she does.

Just this slight touch is already enough to send sparks all the way through her body. Her nipples harden without him even touching them yet.
"If you want me to stop please tell me now." He sighs.

She looks down at him and his eyes are almost black with desire. She knows what he wants and she wants it too.
"I don't want you to stop." He hears her say and there's a wave of relief washing over him.
Finally he can give her what he knows she needs, what they both need.

He gently pulls her head down and their lips find each other.
The kiss starts out sweet and loving. His tongue runs over the seam of her lips and she allows him in.
Slowly they explore each others mouth as if it's their first kiss. It feels a bit like it is, this is the first time they kiss with him knowing everything about her. It feels even better now she can finally let go of those fears and surrender to him completely.

She has her fingers buried in his hair, his curls are so soft to touch but his three day old beard feels rough and scratches her skin.
It's a sensation she loves and one that turns her on more with every touch of their lips, every time their tongues meet each other.
She is desperate for him just as he is for her.

He starts to kiss her cheek, her jaw and her neck.
She feels goosebumps appear over her entire body as he gently nibbles her earlobe.
Then he takes a small piece of skin between his lips and sucks it until he knows she now carries his mark. She is his and he is going to make her his in every way right now.

The fact that he is going so slow is the most pleasant torture he could give her.
This is not what she is used to, normally she would be naked and on her back with Mitch between her legs already. But not now, Daniel seems to be kissing every inch of her neck before even moving further down.

Her collar bone gets the same treatment and in the mean time he pulls the hair band out of her braid and runs his fingers through it until her hair cascades down over her back and shoulders.

He looks into her eyes as she looks down at him while his hands find their way back to her breasts.
There's only a tiny hint of insecurity in her eyes, but the desire and longing is much stronger.

When he cups her breasts in his big hands he feels he was right. They are the perfect size, a bit on the large side for her petite frame, but they fit in his hands as if he was made to hold them.
Under his thumbs he feels her nipples, hard as pebbles and they feel amazing.

"Oh Stephanie you are beyond beautiful." He sighs before kissing the swell of her breast.
He wants to taste her so badly so he runs his tongue over her skin.
He circles around her areola, not touching it just yet.

Proving to her how much he loves her and her scars her starts to kiss the white lines all the way down and back up again.
Realizing what he is doing, Stevie feels more tears well up. He is so sweet, so caring and tender and it's all so new for her. She never could have imagined somebody taking so much time just with her breasts alone.

The way her body reacts is also something completely new. There's a fire burning inside of her that she never felt before, her core is throbbing and feeling like it needs something. But Daniel is taking his time, making sure everything he does shows her that he desires her and loves her.

She gasps when she feels his warm, soft lips around one of her nipples. Mitch never did that and this is definitely a lot different than when she had one of her babies latching on.

Bolts of lighting run from her nipples to this growing fire inside of her. Every single nerve in her body is charged to the max so that every touch intensifies her desire.

There's nothing in this room except for them, two people who love each other so deeply that everything else fades as they explore this new part of their relationship.

With his tongue he draws small circles around her nipple, tasting her and making that little bud even harder than it was.
He listens to the change in her breathing, to the soft sighs that escape her to figure out what she likes. He is completely focused on her and will do whatever it takes to pleasure her.

When he flicks her nipple with his tongue she whimpers softly and throws her head back as she bites her lip.
She squirms on his lap which causes his boxers to rub against his rock hard cock. He will have to keep control if he doesn't want to cum in his pants. Not that he wouldn't be able to go again after a short brake, but he doesn't want to make a mess of himself just yet.

He sucks her nipple in his mouth and lets it pop out of his mouth as he pulls his head back.
"Oh Daniel, that's so good." She moans and he focuses his attention to the other nipple.
With his hand he makes sure not to forget about the other one and it's not long until she is a moaning mess on his lap.

He's glad to know her nipples are that sensitive, he loves to taste them and play with them to please himself and her at the same time.

Once he finished with the second nipple, he starts to kiss her again. He gets up from the bed with her legs still tightly wrapped around his waist as he turns around and gently lowers her on the bed until she is laying on her back on the soft sheets.

Her hair is fanned out around her head and when she looks at him with her beautiful eyes he falls in love with her all over again.
"I love you so much baby. And I will love you until I take my last breath."

His words make a bright smile appear on her face and the love pours out of her eyes.
"I love you too handsome. And I will love you even in the life after this one."
He grins.
"Making it a competition huh?"

"Daniel?" Stevie feels like she should tell him that even though she has been with somebody for five years, she feels very inexperienced.
"Yeah baby?" Daniel leans on his hands and knees, while he sits in between her legs.
"It's been a while, I haven't don't it since I was pregnant with Zara and I don't know if I will do it right." She admits shyly.

"Don't worry about that my love. Tonight I'm here for you. You don't have to do anything. Just relax and let me know whenever I do something you don't like. Should I get a condom, just in case? It doesn't mean we have to take it all the way, but I like to be prepared."
He rather gets one now and not when they are almost at the point of no return.

"You can, but I am on birth control and after Mitch admitted he cheated on me I got tested. I wanted to make sure he didn't leave with me with any unpleasant surprises." She bites her lip. Of course if he wants to use a condom she won't mind, but she hates them and the smell of them. But of course she also wants to be safe.

"I got tested when we got together and it was negative as well. But I'll do whatever you want, I just have to get one from the bathroom."

Suddenly she pulls his head down and starts to kiss him passionately. Right now he wouldn't even be able to get up even if he wanted to.
"Take your shirt off." She says once she breaks up their kiss.
"Gladly."

He quickly pulls his shirt over his head and he sees her lick her lips as she lets her eyes roam his body.
"God you are just perfect." She sighs and puts her hands on his hard pecs. He feels so hot, as if he is running a fever.
Her fingers go through that little sprinkle of dark chest hairs, then they find his small, hard nipples and she touches them.

A soft moan escapes him and he closes his eyes for a moment to enjoy the feeling she is giving him.
He really needs to get out of his pants, they are hurting his cock by now, but he will just have to hold on a bit longer.

He opens his eyes again when he feels her fingers follow the outlines of his tight abs and follow his v-lines to his happy trail that disappears into his jeans.
With just the tip of her index finger she goes over his zipper and his body trembles.

"That doesn't look comfortable. Maybe you should take these off as well." She says as she opens his button and pulls down the zipper.
Just that already feels as if his cock gets a lot more space and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"I can wait. First I want to have you squirming on this bed screaming my name." He says as he grabs her hands and places them above her head on the pillow.
"Screaming? But everybody will hear it then."
"They won't, this room is far away from the living room and even if they did, I don't really care."

There's no way he wants her to hold back, afraid someone will hear her. He wants her to let go completely and surrender to what he will do with her.

He leans over her again and starts to kiss his way down from her neck to her breasts again. Once more he licks and sucks her nipples, they are so delicious he can't get enough of them.
But he also wants to taste more of her, so he moves his lips further down, over her flat stomach where he sees some very light marks that show she has carried two babies.

He kisses them just as he did her scars, showing her they are just as beautiful to him as the rest of her.
Maybe someday he will be kissing her stomach when it's round with his child. That would be a dream come true.

Not yet though. Right now he just wants to enjoy every little part of her body as much and as often as he can.
He reaches the waistband of her comfy pants that she put on after her shower.
When he grabs it he looks up at her to see if she is ok with this, but when he sees her look down with her arms still above her head and her teeth buried in her bottom lip he knows he can keep going.

He starts to tug the pants down and she lifts her hips a bit so he can pull them over her full bum.
She is wearing a matching black, lace thong and he groans.
"Oooh damn you are so fucking sexy. You are killing me here baby."

He pulls the pants over her legs and throws them behind him on the floor.
His hands slide over her thighs until he feels the lace of her thong.
When he moves his hand closer to her womanhood he can feel the heat radiate from her. He hopes she is soaking wet for him, but if not, he will make sure she gets there.

He keeps teasing her by moving towards her core, but just not touching her.
She starts to move her hips, trying to get him to touch her finally.
"Please Daniel. Stop teasing me." She begs and he smiles.
That's all he wanted to hear, that she wanted him to touch her.

Just when he grabs the thong to take it off of her body he feels her tense up a bit.
"Do you want me to stop?" He asks her.
"Ehm no, I just... have you ever had sex with somebody who has kids before?"

He thinks for a moment but then shakes his head.
"No, I don't think I have. Unless they didn't tell me. Why?"
Her cheeks turn a bit red when she starts to blush.
"I don't know if it still looks normal. You know... down there."

"There's only one way to find out, but I'm pretty sure you have nothing to worry about."
Again he grabs the thong and slowly slides it from her hips and and legs until she is now completely naked in front of him.

He takes a moment to admire her in all her beauty.
Her mound is bare, except for a small strip of trimmed pubic hair.
Her labia are glistening with her juice, which shows him she is indeed soaking wet for him.

"You are perfect in every way possible." He says before running his index finger over her wet lips.
Her breathing staggers when she feels him touch her there. Filled with anticipation she waits to see what he does next, so far he has done everything so slowly, constantly making sure she felt good. But maybe now he will get impatient and rushes things to get his pleasure.

"You're so wet, is that all for me baby?" He asks her when he slides his finger between her lips where he feels how slick and wet she really is.
She moans and nods yes.
"All for you." She sighs.
With his hand between her legs he starts to kiss her slightly opened lips, her tongue slips out and starts to dance with his.

His middle finger slides in between her labia and he finds her little bundle of nerves, safely hidden under the little hood.
He is very careful as he touches it, he doesn't know how sensitive she is and he soon finds out she is very sensitive.

Her body shocks against his hand when he rubs her clit.
"Tell me if I'm hurting you. I want to know exactly what I can do to make it feel good." He whispers in her ear.
"You're not hurting me. It's so good, but sensitive." She moans.

He decreases the pressure on her clit and notices her body relax against him.
The sounds she makes are driving him crazy, she sounds so sexy and he loves that he is the one that makes her sound like that.

He moves his middle finger until he feels her opening. There's  juices dripping out of her and he knows she is ready for him.
Slowly he slides his finger inside her where her walls squeeze around him. He moves it a couple of times while the mouse of his hand puts a bit of pressure on her clit.

"Oh god! Oh Daniel it's so good. Oh fuck don't stop." She whimpers when he adds another finger.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to stop until you cum all over my hand."

"I've never.. aah god yes!" He curls his fingers inside her and she arches her back when she feels an entire new sensation.
"You have never until today. That's it baby, let yourself go."
He puts a bit more pressure on that spot inside of her as well as on her clit and she feels how there's something building up inside of her.

It feels just like when she dreamed about things like this in Zandvoort.
Her skin tingles as she moves herself closer to Daniel's hand.
It's impossible not to squirm on the bed when the build up pushes her closer and closer to her release.

"Oh....I..... oh god!"
Suddenly it feels as if she explodes into a million little pieces. Her back arches off the bed when she cums on his hand just as he told she would.
She is unable to think, she can't ever remember her own name. All she knows is that she has never felt this good in her entire life and her body comes alive.

Moaning and gasping she rides out her orgasm on Daniel's fingers. They are soaked with her juices when he eventually pulls them out carefully.
"Now that was one amazing sight. You are breath taking when you cum baby." He says before he puts his fingers in his mouth to taste her.

"Hmmm delicious. I want more of that." He hums.
But before he will taste her he will give her a moment to catch her breath.
"I don't think I'll survive another one of those." She pants.
"Oh you will. I promise." He decides to take off his pants before he goes to taste her because it is really not comfortable anymore.

On the front of his boxers, just under the waistband, a large wet spot has formed where he has been oozing precum.
As far as he knows he has never been this hard in his life and he is even a bit worried she won't be able to take him.

When she sees him take off his pants she sits up.
"I want to touch you." She says.
"Not yet baby. I'm not done with you yet."
He feels so relieved now his cock is only restrained by his boxers. At least they are not as cramped as his jeans.

He lowers himself back between her legs and starts to kiss his way up her thighs.
"Oh Daniel I don't know if I can... oooh" she can't finish her sentence when he runs his tongue through her slit.
He hums against her clit when he tastes how delicious she is.

He has tasted his fair share of women, but nobody ever came close to tasting this good. And he knows, no matter how often he will go down on her, it will never be enough.
"Oh Daniel please! It's so much!" Stevie cries out when he flicks her clit with his tongue.

He knows as she only just had an orgasm so she is even more sensitive than she already was, but he is determined to make her cum once more before he will even think about making love to her.

The feeling of Daniel's tongue on her clit and between her lips is overwhelming for Stevie's senses. Mitch did it once and decided it was not for him, so this is the first time somebody is really doing this to her and making an effort.
It's more than she ever imagined it would be. It feels like nothing she will ever be able to describe.

He is lapping up her juices as if he is in the desert and hasn't had anything to drink for days. For him it's like tasting the sweetest honey in the world, or the best wine.

Stevie doesn't even have time to process before her body gets flooded with another mind blowing orgasm.
Daniel grabs her hips to keep her on the bed, because she is shaking so hard she almost moves away from him.
"Daniel please! I can't! It's too much!" She cries out when he keeps flicking her clit with his tongue, extending her orgasm more and more until she is over sensitive.

Stevie lays on the bed gasping for air with her eyes wide open.
This was nothing she has ever experienced before. Of course she has made herself cum, but that was not even close to the intensity of this.

Daniel lays down next to her, just caressing her body as she slowly comes down from her high.
"Are you ok baby?" He asks her.
"Oh yeah I am very ok. I just never thought it could be like this." She turns her head to face him.
"You are amazing Daniel. I really love you so much and not because you just made me cum twice. I never had anybody to pay so much attention to me and cared for how I felt or if I enjoyed it." She lets her eyes roam his body and sees his boxers, straining to keep his cock inside.

"Better get used to it baby. I will never take my pleasure without making sure you are ready or satisfied. I wouldn't feel .... Oooh what are you...?"
He feels her hand cupping the big bulge in his boxers and she starts to massage him through the fabric.

"Fuck, you really are big aren't you?" She asks with her eyes wide open, she can't even cover him entirely with her hand which tells her he is even bigger than she imagined.

"I guess. Don't be afraid though. I'll make sure not to hurt you."
Stevie grins at him a bit cheeky.
"Babe, I've pushed out two babies. I'm not that easily scared."

He can only chuckle, of course she has.
She pushes her hand under the elastic of his boxers and pulls his cock out.
When he feels her small hand around him he groans. And then when she starts to move that hand he grabs a fistful of the sheets and clenches his fingers around it.

He lets her continue for a while until he feels that if she goes on a bit longer he won't be able to fuck her for a little while.
"I love what you're doing and if you don't want me to make love to you, please continue. But if you do, you better stop or I'm going to make a mess."

She lets go of him and he pushes his boxers further down, until he can kick them away.
"Do you want me to get a condom?" He asks her again, but she shakes her head.
"I know it's the smartest thing to do, but if we both are clean and I am on birth control, I'd rather not. Unless you want to of course."

He is already turning over and he is on his knees back between her legs.
"I'm good without. If I do anything that hurts or if I'm going too fast, please let me know ok?"
She nods, biting her lip. She just wants to feel him inside of her.

He puts her legs over his thighs and pulls her closer to him.
As he leans forward, his cock is so hard that he doesn't even have to position it in front of her wet opening.
Leaning on his forearms he gazes into her eyes, loving the closeness even without being inside her.

There is no fear or worry in her eyes. Only anticipation and desire.
"Make me yours Daniel." She whispers before pulling him closer so she can kiss him.

With his tip he slides through her labia and into her soaking pussy.
Stevie already feels herself stretch around him and this is just the head that is inside of her.
Slowly but surely he pushes himself further and her walls feel like velvet for him.

"Oh my god!" She moans when he is completely inside of her.
"God damn you are so tight." He groans taking a moment so she can get used to him and he can make sure he doesn't shoot his load right away.
He really has to focus on his breathing before he can start to move.

Somehow they fit perfectly, her walls accommodate him as if he is meant to be there.
They both feel the deep connection between them, they are no longer two people. Right now they are one, not only connected with their souls, but also their bodies are now melted into one.

Daniel starts to move with slow, smooth thrusts.
Stevie buries her face in the crook of his neck, gasping and moaning while he keeps stretching her with every thrust.
She feels like she is having an out of body experience right now.

Daniel is not fucking her like Mitch used to, he is moving slow, as if he has all the time in the world.
She wraps her legs around his waist, trying to pull him in even further as she lets her hands roam his smooth back.

She feels his muscles ripple under his skin with every thrust.
"Ah Daniel! Please! Harder!" She pleads as she buries her nails in his back.
That's enough encouragement for Daniel to thrust harder, making their thighs smack together.

He has to dig into every ounce of restraint that he has to keep going as long as he can. He wants her to cum one more time before he finishes, but he isn't sure if he can do that. Her tight body around him feels so amazing, it's beyond his expectations or previous experiences.

He knows it not just the way her body seems to be made for him, but most importantly it's because he loves her, that love makes this better than anything he has ever felt before.

He looks down at Stevie who has fallen back on the mattress. Her breasts bouncing as he thrusts inside of her, he mouth slightly open as she is moaning his name over and over again, her eyes closed as she focuses on that build up, that feeling of a volcano that is about to erupt.

Daniel can feel her internal muscles clench around him and he knows she is getting close. The sounds she is making are getting more random and irregular.

"Open your eyes baby, I want to see it when you cum."
She opens them and they lock eyes as the are both getting closer to their ultimate release.
"Oh Daniel I can't... it's just... oh yes! Fuck! Daniel!"
She cries out his name as that volcano inside of her erupts for the third time, but this time it's even more than the previous two times.

This time she is so full with him, he touches every nerve inside of her and they are gazing into each others eyes which makes it almost like some supernatural magical feeling.

He sees her reach her orgasm even before he feels it, but that combination and the fact that he has been trying to keep control for quite some time makes him cum harder than he ever has before.
"Stevie!! Oh my god Stevie!" He lets out an animalistic growl almost as he feels his cock get bigger before he releases his seed deep inside of her.

Her muscles squeeze in the same rhythm as her heartbeat and she milks out string after string of his cum until he is completely drained.

Her arms and legs are wrapped around him when he slumps on top of her. He is exhausted but so satisfied at the same time.
A bit worried that he might be too heavy for her he tries to push himself up, but she holds him tightly.

"No, not yet. I need you close to me just a bit longer." She mumbles against his neck.
He can feel himself softening inside her, but he stays right where he is, in the warm embrace of his sweet, sexy Stephanie.

"I really love you." He mumbles in her ear.
"I really love you too. This was beyond my wildest imagination. If I knew it could be like this I would never have settled for less." She keeps running the tips of her fingers over his back, his skin covered in a thin layer of sweat and they both know they will definitely need a shower in a minute. But neither one is ready to let go of the other.

"You know you have ruined me for every other man now right?" She jokes.
He pushes himself up just a bit so he can look at her.

"Well good, because I'm planning to be the only one you'll be having sex with for the rest of our lives. Just like you are going to be the only one for me. I'm here to stay baby. If you'll have me."

She gives him a soft kiss on his lips as she smiles.
"I wouldn't want it any other way. You're mine forever and I'm yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 87 9
Y/N is propelled into the pinnacle of racing, but he's placed into a team that requires major work and improvements to move from the bottom of the co...
79.1K 1.8K 37
Devin has been a physiotherapist in F1 for two years. As one of the best in the field specializing in motorsport physiotherapy, Devin is sought after...
191K 2.9K 45
It was supposed to be a simple one night stand... What happens when the troubled daughter of Toto Wolff gets dragged into the world of F1 and finds h...
77.8K 2.9K 37
Georgina Preston has heard everything about Daniel Ricciardo. Whispers from friends of friends have kept her endlessly up to date with his life even...