All your Fault

By Juicystarz10

Just read it ! More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapyer 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 26

6.6K 204 10
By Juicystarz10

I took a nap and after i woke up I looked around it takes me a minute to remember where I am.
I got up an walked to the shower and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I only had the clothes deon gave me so I pulled out his drawers until I found a pair of boxers and A wife beater.

I was about to walk out when Deon walked in pushing me back into the room. "You got in my clothes?" He said taking off his shoes . "Yeah I didn't have anything else is it okay?" He smirked "yeah you look good " I blushed trying to hide it and then I sat next to him. "Where you been at?" He looked at me "and that's why I never had a girlfriend " I pushed him "I'm just asking" he stood up and took off his shirt I gulped "I had a run I had to do plus check on my funds ya friend suppose to be getting me." I sighed "oh okay can you put a shirt on it take a shower." I said looking at the ground I mean what can i say he had the softest looking skin with the tattoos I couldn't take him and his sexy self. He chuckled walking up to me as my heart started to beat faster "this is my room" he said as I could finally see his legs I looked up a why did I do that I had my breath caught in my throat standing this close to him I stood up and when I was about to walk away from him he grabbed my arm and spun me around to him so my back was on his chest.
My mind was telling me to get out of his hold but his warm skin close to my cooler skin felt so good and feeling his semi hard on . I couldn't get myself to move and then I pushed back on him just to feel a little more . What is happening to me. He leaned his head down to my neck and kissed it I shivered he smiled in my skin. "Your not going out like that." He said in a husky voice . I was tense. His hand brushed against my breast as he moved his hand I moaned in an accident and slapped my mouth when it came out. "Hum I like hearing you moan." He kissed my neck again slapped my butt and went to the shower. I finally blew out a breath and went to sit in the bed and watch tv.

I had washed my clothes from the club I needed to get more clothes after Deon got out of the shower he had left again for the something. And when he came back it was twelve he had two bags I smiled "this for me?" He nodded his head. I grabbed the bag eagerly and opened it. It had three outfits in it and a month supply of underwear the fact that they were lace and cute is what made me stare at Deon. I figured I'd just mess with him. "You like these?" I said pulling up several underwear and letting them drop back into the bag. He raised an eyebrow standing in front of me "that's why I picked em. You like em?" He said rubbing his neck . Gosh he was sexy when he did that. "Yeah you did good" "good go get ready for the club tonight I need you by my side " I looked at him this time with a raised eyebrow. "Why what's up?" "Cause you can dance and I want to blow off some steam with some fun" "ok "

I hopped off the bed and freshened up I put on a red flows shirt that showed a little mid drift not my usual and a pair of acid washed jeans that fit perfectly and a pair of all red nikes. I had my hair braids so I just took them down and wore it crinkled. I applied lit makeup and red lipstick. I came out spraying a cologne that he had on his drawer that I had my eye on cause I liked that way it smelled. I looked down at my shoes and bended down to fix it and then looked up at him. "You look -" he didn't even finished he took my hand and spins me around. "Thanks for the clothes you actually did good although I love my stomach to show" he looked at me "that's exactly why it's not I got something in there that does but that for here." I blushed and smirked "your funny " "nah I'm smart cause I'll never have somebody else plotting to take you from me." I rolled my eyes on that an walked down the stairs to have Gia in the living room . I ran to her "omg girl!!!!" She hugged me tight she had on a jean shirt dress with thigh high boots and her hair pressed bone straight. She looked cute . "What are you doing here?" "Well I came by to kick it with Dom". "Oh the dude from the beach?" "Yeah girl Mike and Tone straight up pissed me off by not continuing to look for you" I rolled my eyes "it whatever it's not so bad here just don't tell them that" I whispered and she laughed. "Girl you look good!!! Hum look at that ass who been hitting this?!" She said all loud I busted out laughing "your childish and so mean to think I'd let anyone hit" I said looking at Deon he smirked and licked his lips . I bit my lip. As we got up to leave for the club.

When we walked in it wasn't a big club just a while in the wall but it was turnt in here.

I stepped in to 'make sum shake ' I went straight to the floor with Gia Deon was holding my hand. When we got to the middle of the floor . I danced on him and laughed at Gia shaking on Dom. Then 'familiar'
Came on and that's my song so I had to sing all the lyrics and dance . When I felt Deon put his hand on my waist I froze cause it made my body heat up. He pushed up on me and I slowly winding on him to the beat I bent over and he ran his hands down my back and held my hip and danced he accruals wasn't bad and when he got done dancing we went to the little corner table the had set up. I sat on his lap or rather he placed me there and Me and Gia was talking and laughing. And Deon was drinking and listening at us talk stupid rubbing on my leg . I had got comfortable and scooted back on his lap and he had a hard on I took my eyes off of Gia to look at him and he looked out in the club. I guess I had took to long to long back because Gia was kissing Dom by this time . So I looked back at him and turned face to me. "Don't do that" he licked his lip that were already juicy from whatever he was drinking. "Do what?" "Look away from me when you know i know how you feel." I bit my lip I was so turned on that he was turned on but was trying to hide it. " you doing this to me he said making me sit right on top of him. I breathed heavily trying to not be obvious. He was still rubbing my leg which was doing to much for me.

Deon

This girl didn't know what she did for me. She made me happy to just see her when I came home which was a lot for me. As we having our moment and I was about tell her lets go so I could bend her over my bed Gia tapped her arm as 'red nose ' came on she snapped out of her trance and got up and started yiking in front of me I leaned back and enjoy a dance the Dj switched songs and I swear they were in sync when 'raining men' came on she walked up to me and she and Gia did a little number and she twirled and did some splits they must have danced together Kash was a better dancer you could she was having so much fun which was ironic that it was with me. She came up to me and started dancing on my already aching situation and wake him more. And seeing her butt bouncing I was in a trance she hop off and kicked her legs to the side and then spun around started circling her hips around going down like a kappa and then ended. "I can't believe you remember that dance " "girl come on I learned from the best" Kash said as she came sit back on my leg but she wasn't as far back this time thank God.

It was time to leave and we walked out and I was laughing at the girl they were best friends you could tell. As we got off the steps to the club I heard gun shots coming I pulled her down and got on top of her and pulled my gun as I shot back my crew had been standing shooting as well. Afterwards when shit had got rowdy from the shooting I pulled her up she was shaking I looked her over "are you okay?!" She shook her head yeah . When walked the car Gia was with Dom we got in the cars and pulled out. I held her hand . I looked over at her and rubbed her face. She looked over at me she looked fine. "I'm good it just caught me by surprise is all"

I pulled up to the crib and made sure my house was Secure and then went in with everyone else. When I got in the guys were in the den tripping over who shot at us. I walked in the kitchen and seen Gia and Kash talking. I grabbed Gia up "did you tell them we'd be there?" I said it as calm as my voice would let me. Kash touched me and looked at her she back off. " n-no I didn't I pro- promise I was just as scared " I let her go roughly "upstairs" I said to Kash "what why? " "cause I said now let's make it." She looked back at Gia hugged her and went up to my room. "Look if you love ya friend you would tell them to chill with that shit,if it was you who told " she shook her head and went o Dom as I went upstairs and walked in and Kash was in the shower I put a pair of lace boy shorts and matching bra that was lime green.

Kash

I got upstairs and was pissed that he had used that tone with me and went to take a shower. When I got out I had a lime green set on the sink I pulled it on it looked good against my . skin. I walked out to an empty room so I lotionex my skin. I was braiding my hair when he came in. He walked up to me and I looked in the mirror back at him. " sorry " he said looking at me I turned around an took off his shirt he looked at me as I dropped and undid his belt .. I took off everything until his was in his boxers " go shower" I said in the same tone as he use on me . He went and looked back at me and went to bathroom he looked pissed I didn't care. I laid down an I had MTV music on and invented sex was playing for the throwback. He walked out in his boxers I placed in the bathroom for him. He came and laid down on top the blankets I seen his abs ,chest and V I couldn't help but touch it he jumped with his eyes still closed . I knew he was still mad. So I kissed his stomach close to his V he still didn't move. I slid my hand down his boxers and rubbed it. He didn't move but his dick said otherwise . I kept rubbing until he moved his arm and looked up at me and when he did I held him tighter and he grunted. I climbed onto him and kissed him he held me in place. He Rolled me over " you don't know what you getting ya self into" I looked at him and kissed his arm cause it was the closes thing to me. "You want this or you playing." I nodded my head yes " say it" "yes." " come here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.3K 22
Your going to have to read and find out
490 95 25
JUST READ IT PLEASE😊
295 1 15
Read !! Read !! Read !!!
44.9K 1.3K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)