I Stayed At Home For A Centur...

Av Fujoshirottengirl

Chu Xuan transmigrated to a fantasy world and became the young master of a powerful family. He was rebuked fo... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-21
Chapter 22-25
Chapter 26-29
Chapter 30-33
Chapter 34-37
Chapter 38-41
Chapter 42-45
Chapter 46-49
Chapter 50-53
Chapter 54-57
Chapter 58-61
Chapter 62-65
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 90-100

Chapter 66-70

123 4 0
Av Fujoshirottengirl

Chapter 66: Just Two Ants

How did Du Yuan get involved with Xiao Liang?

From the looks of it, the two green-clothed men were chasing after Xiao Liang.

Their strength was at the second level of the Supreme realm.

Du Yuan's strength was also at the second level of the Supreme realm.

Fighting one versus two, Du Yuan was obviously not their match and had suffered some losses.

Chu Xuan was slightly surprised. Although Du Yuan was an itinerant cultivator, he had obtained a fortuitous opportunity and the cultivation technique he cultivated was not weak.

Even if the two men in green came from a major power with a storied history, Du Yuan should have been able to deal with them.

After interacting with Du Yuan for so long, Chu Xuan had a very good understanding of Du Yuan's capability.

He had once crossed a minor realm and killed an enemy who was stronger than he was.

It could be seen from this that Du Yuan's strength was plenty strong. In the past, he could be said to have been a Heaven's blessed-level character.

Examining the situation again, Chu Xuan came to a sudden understanding.

Du Yuan, an expert at the second level of the Supreme realm, was actually still using a low-grade emperor-level weapon.

The two green-clothed men, on the other hand, were using mid-grade emperor-level weapons.

......

It was already a one versus two situation so, coupled with the fact that his opponents had the advantage in terms of weapon-quality, Du Yuan was naturally at a disadvantage.

Low-grade emperor-level weapons did not amplify Du Yuan's combat strength, and even somewhat hindered him from exerting his full strength.

The mid-grade emperor-level weapons were able to withstand the full strength of their cultivation, allowing them to display their full combat strength. Given such a situation, it would be strange if Du Yuan was not at a disadvantage.

As an itinerant cultivator, it was understandable why the weapon he wielded was a little inferior.

Back then, he had obtained a fortuitous opportunity. He also possessed an excellent cultivation technique as well as medicinal pills. The only thing he lacked was a powerful spiritual weapon.

The emperor-level weapon in his hand was something that he had paid someone a considerable price to forge.

"Hmph! How dare a small itinerant cultivator like you interfere in the matters of the Xiao clan? If it really has nothing to do with you, then surrender. If our investigation doesn't yield any results, I will naturally let you go!" A green-clothed man coldly snorted.

Du Yuan's face was dark. If he surrendered, he would die without a doubt.

Even if they found out that the matter had nothing to do with him, the Xiao clan would not let him go. They would definitely use certain methods to control him and make him one of their lackeys.

At this moment, he was thinking about how to escape.

Fortunately, the small family clan that he was overseeing had never made a move. What happened here would not implicate the small family clan. However, there was no way for him to return there after this.

From the looks of it, he would have to continue on as an itinerant cultivator.

"The Western Region does not belong to your Xiao clan alone. Although I am an itinerant cultivator, the two of you must think clearly whether or not you really want to force me to fight to the death!"

A fierce look flashed across Du Yuan's eyes.

"Although the Xiao clan is not the only force in the Western Region, it is not something a small itinerant cultivator like you can provoke."

The two green-clothed men sneered.

Their bodies moved and they were about to attack.

Du Yuan's strength was not weak. Even if they had the advantage in terms of weapons, he would still be able to fight.

In a one versus two situation, even if he could not kill one of them, he could still heavily injure one.

However, once the other party was heavily injured, the other Supreme realm experts of the Xiao clan would definitely hunt him down and kill him.

A large clan like the Xiao clan would not allow their reputation to be tarnished, and would kill any and all of the itinerant cultivators they offended.

This was especially true for a Supreme realm itinerant cultivator, as the potential damage that could be caused by a Supreme realm expert's rampage was immeasurable.

Under normal circumstances, they would not be willing to offend such a powerful itinerant cultivator, especially if they did not have the confidence to kill him.

However, the other party seemed to have something to do with Xiao Liang. Whether it was a misunderstanding or a deliberate act, it no longer mattered.

In the end, Xiao Liang had managed to escape because of him.

The other party had to pay with his life!

Suddenly, above Du Yuan's head, a circle of light rippled.

A seven-colored divine light burst forth.

What was that?

The hearts of the two Xiao Clan elders were startled, and their figures stopped in their tracks.

They looked at the circle of light above Du Yuan's head in shock and bewilderment.

Du Yuan was overjoyed.

Senior had come to chat with him.

With Senior's strength, it would be effortless for him to resolve this crisis!

"Senior, Little Du is in a bit of a pickle. Can Senior help?"

Chu Xuan's figure appeared.

His figure exuded boundless might and was bathed in divine light.

Just a glance was enough to shock people.

He looked to be as powerful as a deity, incomparably powerful!

Du Yuan was shocked. Was this Senior?

Too powerful!

The Xiao Clan elders were even more shocked. Their hearts trembled.

Who was that?

What kind of method was this, appearing here through the endless space.

Too terrifying!

After a single glance, they already had the intention to retreat.

Regardless of whether Du Yuan had intended to save Xiao Liang or not, he had such a terrifying expert behind him, so this matter had to be written off.

Moreover, Du Yuan saving Xiao Liang was very likely a misunderstanding.

That figure was enough to make one's mind shake from just a glance, not to mention that strange method of appearing through the endless space.

Even the legendary Heaven realm powerhouses could not do such a thing, right?

"Little Du, those two are just ants."

The corners of Du Yuan's mouth twitched. 'I can't even beat two ants. Does that make me more useless than ants?'

For a moment, Du Yuan was speechless.

"Do you think those two ants can escape from me?"

Chu Xuan moved the Myriad Heavenly Mirror and arrived above the two elders of the Xiao clan.

The elders of the Xiao clan were so scared that they were about to turn and run away. They were trembling, with fear evident on their faces.

"Senior, this is all a misunderstanding. It's a misunderstanding. The two of us didn't mean to become enemies with Nrother Du."

The halo was hovering above their heads. From such a close distance, they could feel the boundless might emanating from the figure.

They felt their legs go weak, and they almost knelt down right there and then.

Chu Xuan was very satisfied with the Xiao clan elders' reactions. The Heaven-shaking Divine Image was indeed awesome. His strength and aura seemed to be even more boundless when it was projected through the Myriad Heavenly Mirror.

"It's a misunderstanding. This venerable self is too lazy to make a move. If I crush you two ants to death, it'll dirty my hands!"

Chu Xuan started to scare them because the other party could not see through him.

Du Yuan wanted to cry but no tears came out.

If Senior crushed the Xiao family's elders to death, he would dirty his hands. They were just two little ants, after all.

As for himself, he could not even beat those ants.

Fortunately, Senior did not feel that conversing with him was beneath him.

Alas!

His strength was too weak.

At this moment, Du Yuan realized that he, a dignified Supreme realm expert, was actually just a little ant.

The elders of the Xiao clan felt very uncomfortable.

They were usually the only ones who called other low-level cultivator ants. Unexpectedly, it was their turn to be humiliated.

They finally understood what it felt like to be on the receiving end.

Should they say something fierce?

Should they try to resist?

After seeing that imposing figure, they no longer dared to resist.

"Yes, yes, we are ants. Killing us will dirty Senior's hands!"

At this moment, they had to go with the flow and follow their hearts.

Cowardice!

Seeing the previously arrogant Xiao clan elders cower, Du Yuan sighed in his heart. Strength was indeed everything.

"Little Du, how do you think we should deal with these two ants?" Chu Xuan looked at Du Yuan and asked.

The Xiao clan elders immediately looked at Du Yuan, their eyes seemingly pleading with him. They blinked their eyes, indicating that they could compensate him.

They even shook the mid-grade emperor-level weapons in their hands slightly.

The meaning behind this was self-evident.

They would compensate Du Yuan with an emperor-level weapon of mid-grade or higher.

Du Yuan thought for a moment. Killing the Xiao clan elders would definitely offend the Xiao clan. As an itinerant cultivator, he definitely could not afford to bear their ire.

If not, he would have to live a life trying to avoid being hunted down.

He could not always rely on Senior, and could not be greedy in asking for Senior's help again and again.

After this shocking incident, the Xiao clan would realize that he had a powerful backer behind him, so they would not dare to make things too difficult for him.

Moreover, he could also obtain a mid-grade emperor-level weapon, or perhaps even a high-grade emperor-level weapon.

Chapter 67: Du Yuan's Great Fortune

"Senior, this matter was originally a misunderstanding. Senior shouldn't dirty his hands because of these two ants. Since these two ants have realized their mistake, there's no harm in sparing their lives," Du Yuan thought for a moment before saying.

The Xiao clan elders' expressions were unsightly. 'F*ck, why do you keep talking about ants? If you can't even beat us ants, aren't you worse than an ant?'

However, at this moment, their lives were in the hands of Du Yuan, so they did not dare to say a single word.

Moreover, Du Yuan had such a powerful figure backing him. There was no way they could afford to offend him, or they would risk offending this almighty character.

"However, I do want some compensation from them. I'll be satisfied as long as it makes up for my losses."

Chu Xuan was not surprised by Du Yuan's decision. He did not want to kill the Xiao clan elders because he wanted to avoid getting into trouble and being hunted down wherever he went.

If he killed the Xiao clan elders, there would be no witnesses, so even if Du Yuan said that he had a powerful figure behind him, the Xiao clan would not believe him.

As such, to get the Xiao clan to believe him, and intimidate the Xiao clan, he had to show mercy.

Besides, Du Yuan did not want to trouble Chu Xuan again and again.

Having known Du Yuan for quite some time, Chu Xuan was aware of his character.

He was a cautious person who tried his best not to offend others.

Due to this, the small clan that he was the guardian of, despite having a Supreme realm expert like him, kept a low profile and did not act arrogantly.

"Since that's the case, these two ants should hand over everything they have to Little Du as compensation. Then they should scram!"

......

Even though the Xiao clan elders' hearts ached, they did not dare to resist or negotiate.

This unknown expert was too powerful. Even if he was not above the Heaven realm, he was definitely a terrifying existence at the peak of the Heaven realm.

Of course, the greater possibility was that he was above the Heaven realm.

Without saying anything else, they took out their storage bags and threw them over to Du Yuan along with the emperor-level weapons.

Wiping off their cold sweat, they respectfully asked, "Senior, can we leave now?"

"Leave."

The Xiao clan elders ran off as fast as they could.

It was as if they were afraid that Chu Xuan would go back on his words.

After covering a distance of tens of thousands of li in one breath, they finally stopped for a breath.

Their souls were still shaking, and their entire bodies felt like they had just come out of a trance.

They had been scared sh*tless by Chu Xuan, and their minds were on tenterhooks the entire time. Once they relaxed, they naturally felt a sense of exhaustion, and their souls trembled.

However, the two of them did not think that way. They believed that the remnant aura of that unknown expert had almost crushed their souls.

That person was too terrifying!

Just what kind of expert was that?

Was he a hidden old monster from the Western Region, or was he an expert from outside the Western Region?

Or perhaps even an expert from outside the Northern Zone?

They felt that this entire matter was unfathomable!

The Xiao clan elders looked at each other, relief etched on their faces. Each one felt as if they had survived a disaster.

"Thank you, Senior!" Du Yuan said respectfully.

At the same time, he handed over his storage bag to Chu Xuan.

"Such items are useless to me. You can keep them." Chu Xuan refused.

"Senior saved Du Yuanyu. I know my talent is insufficient and that my strength is as weak as an ant's, but I also want to repay Senior for saving me. I'm willing to be your servant and do whatever you ask of me!" Du Yuan gritted his teeth and bowed respectfully.

Generally speaking, becoming a servant was an extremely abject fate. No expert would normally be willing to be a servant.

However, in Du Yuan's opinion, being able to work for a powerhouse like Chu Xuan and gain his recognition was the greatest opportunity and honor.

Before meeting Chu Xuan, Du Yuan had always thought of himself as a top powerhouse.

After meeting Chu Xuan, he realized that he was just a frog in a well. A mere Supreme realm expert was just an ant.

In the eyes of that powerhouse, the Supreme realm was just like the mortal realm.

The difference in their perspectives was too great.

If he was able to work for such an expert, even as a servant, it would also be counted as a fortuitous opportunity.

His status would also immediately become different.

He too yearned for the myriad realms of the heavens.

Unfortunately, even Heaven realm experts did not have the qualifications to go there, much less a puny Supreme realm cultivator like himself.

He felt that it was necessary to improve his own status and foundation.

As long as he obtained Senior's approval, reaching the Heaven realm was not impossible.

Even the legendary Divine realm would be within reach.

Chu Xuan was becoming more and more satisfied with Du Yuan. With such a responsible subordinate running errands for him, he would be much less worried.

Moreover, Du Yuan's aptitude was not bad. Otherwise, how could he, an itinerant cultivator, manage to cultivate to the Supreme realm.

Du Yuan could be groomed and, more importantly, he was loyal.

Just because the former head of that small family owed him a favor, he had protected the small family and become its guardian.

"You've got heart, you've got heart," Chu Xuan pretended to be silent for a moment and said, "Well, it's fate that we met. You can run errands for me in this world."

Du Yuan was overjoyed.

"Du Yuan pays his respects to Your Excellency!"

"Very good, get up. You can integrate your soul with this seal. With this seal, you'll be able to go to the myriad realms in the future."

Chu Xuan waved his hand, and the soul seed seal floated over through the myriad heavenly mirror.

Although he knew that Du Yuan was a loyal person, if one day the latter discovered that he had deceived him, there was still a chance of the other party seeking revenge on him out of anger.

The probability of him being exposed was indeed very low. However, the affairs of the world were hard to predict. What if he really was exposed?

To be safe, he still planted a soul seed seal on Du Yuan.

After planting the soul seed seal, he did not exert his will. Other than removing any ill feelings toward himself and thoughts of disobeying him, there was actually nothing different about Du Yuan.

As long as he did not use the seal, Du Yuan would not notice anything wrong.

After all, Du Yuan had always respected him and would not be suspicious just because he became more respectful toward him.

Du Yuan did not hesitate at all. In fact, he seemed a little impatient.

He put the soul seed seal into his divine soul.

In an instant, Du Yuan felt that he had become more respectful toward Chu Xuan.

"Cultivate well. I'm going to patrol the Ten Thousand Worlds."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Du Yuan bowed respectfully.

Chu Xuan closed the Ten Thousand Heavenly Mirror. He felt extremely comfortable.

He now had a servant at the second level of the Supreme realm. Other than Ren Changhe, Du Yuan was the most powerful subordinate.

"You didn't leave seclusion. With just your glib tongue, you tricked a Supreme realm expert into becoming your servant. You have been rewarded with the Purple Flame Burning Heavens technique and the Flame Spirit Awl."

The system's reward notification rang out.

He examined the reward. The Purple Flame Burning Heavens technique was a fire attribute cultivation technique.

Was this specially prepared for Du Yuan?

Du Yuan cultivated a fire attribute cultivation technique, which he had obtained from a fortuitous opportunity. He had relied on this cultivation technique to reach the Supreme realm.

Moreover, he was a powerhouse among those at the same level as he was.

However, the cultivation technique that Du Yuan cultivated was only at the heavenly scripture level. Moreover, it was on the weaker end when compared with other heavenly scriptures.

It was not even a divine technique. In Chu Xuan's eyes, it was just a trash cultivation technique.

The cultivation technique and secret technique that he currently possessed were all at the divine technique level.

Chu Xuan no longer cared about cultivation techniques that were at the heavenly scripture level.

It just so happened that this purple flame burning heavens technique could be imparted to Du Yuan. It could be considered a reward for him to become his servant.

He was his great fortune.

The purple flame burning heavens technique was a cultivation technique that was above divine techniques in terms of level.

Looking at the flame spirit awl, it was a three-foot-long awl engraved with purple mysterious fire patterns.

It was a divine weapon!

He would give it to Du Yuan as well.

Divine weapons were not considered rare among Chu Xuan's possessions. The number of rewards he received from the system continued to pile up, which increased the variety and the quality of the items in his possession.

For example, the spirit-slayer saber and the like were his initial rewards, but Chu Xuan now treated them as trash.

To him, weapons below the Heaven-level were considered trash.

After receiving the Purple Flames Burning Heavens technique, the image of purple flames appeared in his mind, roaring as if they could burn the heavens. 

Chapter 68: This Young Man's Situation

Chu Xuan pondered. When the Purple Flames Burning Heavens technique was combined with the Void Heart Flame, it would become even more powerful and difficult to guard against!

Moreover, if one cultivated the Purple Flames Burning Heavens technique, regardless of whether it was refining pills or artifacts, it would be twice the result with half the effort.

Unfortunately, he did not have any subordinates who could refine weapons or pills. Otherwise, he could have passed on this technique to them.

Chu Yun's talent in refining pills was very strong. However, she cultivated the Great Luo Emperor Scripture, which was enough for her to display her talent in refining pills.

She did not need to change her cultivation method for the time being.

There was still one more chance to use the Myriad Heavenly Mirror. Now that he had broken through, he happily decided to initiate a random connection.

He wanted to see who would appear on the other side of the Myriad Heavenly Mirror.

Chu Xuan would not mind giving the other party some opportunities.

After all, he had too many secret techniques and treasures.

The image shifted, and an underground cave appeared.

Chu Xuan was surprised. He was directly connected to an underground cave?

This was the strength of the Myriad Heavenly Mirror. It could ignore distance as well any obstacles and connect directly to its target.

It was also due to this that the two elders of the Xiao clan had been so afraid.

......

That was why they didn't doubt that Chu Xuan was a super expert.

After all, even Heaven realms experts would not have the ability to pull off such a feat.

Moreover, Chu Xuan's Heaven-shaking Divine Image and seven-colored divine light were too imposing. They could not see through Chu Xuan's cultivation and strength, let alone through the Myriad Heavenly Mirror.

As Chu Xuan examined the surroundings, he had a feeling that this place was either an abyss or a prison, deep and unfathomable.

Moving the image projection around, Chu Xuan saw a figure sitting cross-legged in the cave.

It was a man in his twenties.

There were traces of blood on his body, and his aura was disarray. He had suffered serious injuries.

At this moment, he was healing his injuries. He swallowed a stalk of a precious herb in his hand.

His cultivation was at the third level of the unity realm.

To have been able to reach the third level of the unity realm at his age, he was definitely a genius.

In terms of talent, he did not lose out to Su Xian'er in the slightest.

After all, Su Xian'er cultivated the Grand Moon Immortal Spell and, with the support of his medicinal pills and cultivation resources, her cultivation speed skyrocketed.

The other party did not have the same amount of cultivation resources as Su Xian'er did, nor did he have an equivalent cultivation technique.

Chu Xuan checked and found that the cultivation technique fluctuations emanating from the man's body had exceeded the level of a heavenly scripture-level technique. The cultivation technique he had was likely a divine technique.

He moved the image projection so that he could see the man's body and face clearly.

What a coincidence...

Could it be that this was the fated person of the Western Region?

It seemed that the day's final use of the Myriad Heavenly Mirror had connected him to Xiao Liang, who was the abandoned child of the great Xiao clan of the Western Region.

At this moment, the jade pendant that hung around Xiao Liang's neck flickered with light, and a graceful figure floated out.

Although the figure looked somewhat illusory, Chu Xuan could still tell that it was peerlessly beautiful.

More importantly, this was actually the weakened soul of a Heaven realm expert!

Chu Xuan was speechless.

He had guessed correctly. This fellow, Xiao Liang, really possessed the protagonist halo!

Although he did not have an old grandfather to guide his cultivation, he still had a peerless beauty with great strength.

Of course, given the choice, every man would choose to have a peerless beauty instead of an old grandfather.

"Master."

Xiao Liang opened his eyes.

"If I make another two or three moves, I will fall into a state of deep sleep. You must leave the Western Region as soon as possible."

"Master, I will leave the Western Region as soon as possible."

Xiao Liang gritted his teeth and said hatefully, "Xiao clan, I will definitely have my revenge one day!"

"Cultivate well. Everything is about strength. As long as you break through to the Heaven realm, the Xiao clan will be nothing."

"Master, don't worry. I will definitely cultivate to the Heaven realm within a thousand years and help you rebuild your body!"

Xiao Liang's gaze was firm as he said this.

Chu Xuan muttered in his heart, "Cultivate to the Heaven realm within a thousand years?"

If it was so easy to cultivate to the Heaven realm within a thousand years, then Ren Changhe would not have been known as a top-notch Heaven's blessed of the nine zones and fifty regions.

However, if he was the fated person of the Western Region, perhaps it was possible for him to cultivate to the Heaven realm within a thousand years.

One day he would ask Ren Changhe if there was anyone in the nine zones and fifty regions who had managed to reach the Heaven realm in a thousand years.

"A thousand-year Heaven realm? How is that possible?"

The beautiful soul shook her head and said, "As the saying goes, 'a hundred-year Emperor realm, a thousand-year Supreme realm, and a ten-thousand-year Heaven realm'. Those achievements represent the standard for top-notch Heaven's blessed in the nine zones and fifty regions."

"Even if you cultivated to the truth realm in ten years, it would take more than ten years to break through to the Emperor realm."

"Moreover, there is a natural chasm separating the Supreme realm from theHeaven realm. Countless experts at the peak of the Supreme realm used to be called top-notch geniuses, but most of them ended up stuck at this stage for tens of thousands of years without being able to break through."

"If you want to break through to the Heaven realm, you need a fortuitous opportunity. Without it, no matter how talented you are, you can forget about breaking through to the Heaven realm in ten thousand years."

Xiao Liang was stunned and asked, "Reaching the Heaven realm is so difficult?"

"Don't be discouraged. With my guidance, and your great talent and luck, it should be no problem for you to break through to the Heaven realm."

The beautiful soul comforted Xiao Liang.

Recalling something, she said, "In my generation, there was once a person who reached the Heaven realm within 10,000 years. He was almost invincible among those in the same realm. He broke into the demon's territory alone and escaped unscathed, though I'm afraid that he has already died by now."

Xiao Liang was overwhelmed with emotion. He looked fascinated and asked, "Master, who was that person?"

"That person was Ren Changhe, the Celestial Master, who shook the 50 regions of the nine zones 100,000 years ago!"

Ren Changhe?

Chu Xuan was stunned. This beautiful woman's soul was from the same era as Ren Changhe?

Xiao Liang had the protagonist halo, and the beautiful woman's soul was from ancient times.

Judging by the beautiful woman's words, Ren Changhe must have been very powerful back then.

It seemed that his in-name disciple had not been bragging after all.

"Master, I will definitely become like the Celestial Master and shake the entire nine zones and fifty regions!" Xiao Liang said with a firm expression.

This young man's understanding of the world's power structure was too limited.

Ren Changhe was a mere in-name disciple of his with low self-esteem, yet Xiao Liang was still using the man as a role model?

It was necessary to correct this young man's thinking and broaden his horizons.

The nine zones and fifty regions were just a desolate corner of the myriad realms.

As for whether the myriad realms existed or not, that was not important at the moment. He just had to try his best to fool them.

"I believe in you!"

The beautiful soul was very gratified.

"Liang'er, after you leave the Western Region, head to the Southern Region. The laws of Heaven and Earth there are incomplete, and Emperor realm experts mostly avoid the place."

"Moreover, the Asura Ancient Land is about to open. The stronger powers of the nine zones will restrict the number of Emperor realm experts and above who can go there. If you head to the Southern Region, you can avoid the Xiao clan's pursuit."

"The Asura Ancient Land is also an opportunity for you."

"Yes, Master!" Xiao Liang nodded.

The beautiful woman's divine soul was about to return to the jade pendant, and Xiao Liang was just about to continue healing his wounds, when...

Ripples appeared over his head, and a halo appeared. From within the halo, seven-colored divine light shot forth.

The master and disciple were shocked!

Xiao Liang looked at the halo in shock. His first thought was, 'Could it be that the ancestor of the Xiao clan was here to kill him?'

However, on second thought, that was not right. The ancestor had not appeared for ten thousand years. He might even be dead.

Moreover, he was also his descendant. There was no reason for him to kill an extremely talented descendant of his.

The beautiful woman's divine soul was even more shocked. What kind of technique was this? This seemed to be beyond the scope of even Heaven realm experts.

She did not sense any space fluctuations.

This meant that the other party was not nearby.

Even Heaven realm experts could not pierce through space over long distances.

Chapter 69: Both Tribulation and Fate

When Chu Xuan heard that Xiao Liang's destination was actually the Southern Region, he thought of something.

He was tempted.

This guy was probably the fated person of the Western Region.

Taking him in as a disciple and having more errand-runners would not be too bad.

It was time for him to make an appearance.

Since he was in a particularly good mood today, he would bestow this master and disciple pair a chance.

Chu Xuan immediately revealed himself.

A Heaven-shaking figure bathed in divine light could be seen on the other side of the halo

They did not know where he was or where he came from, but his mere presence made them feel like prostrating themselves on the ground.

An unknown existence had suddenly appeared in front of them.

Gulp!

Xiao Liang swallowed his saliva and felt his heart tremble.

That beautiful divine soul was even more shocked.

......

She was once a Heaven realm expert and could easily sense that the figure in front of them was majestic and unfathomable.

It seemed that even the legendary Divine realm could not compare to this figure's strength.

At a glance, his aura was as deep as an abyss and as unfathomable as the ocean.

It was far beyond the scope of the Heaven realm.

Such a terrifying expert had suddenly appeared. Was it an opportunity or a disaster?

The beautiful soul did not dare to hesitate any longer and immediately bowed. "Junior Liu Piaopiao greets Senior!"

Xiao Liang directly knelt down.

"Xiao Liang greets Senior!"

It was too shocking. The majesty of this figure was deeply imprinted in his mind.

Just by sitting there, this person had the power to shake the heavens. Just what kind of terrifying expert was he?

"Greetings, greetings."

Senior Chu Xuan had the demeanor of an expert. His tone was amiable and carried a tone of appreciation for a junior.

"This venerable self is patrolling the myriad realms of the heavens. It can be considered that the two of you and I are fated to meet."

Liu Piaopiao's heart was shaken. Myriad realms of the heavens?

Why had she never heard of it?

She was a Heaven realm expert, and not some weak cultivator who knew nothing of the world.

She knew many of the secrets of this world. If she had never heard of it, it meant that this was definitely a big secret.

"Forgive my ignorance, but this junior has never heard of the myriad realms of the heavens?" Liu Piaopiao said respectfully.

Xiao Liang kneeled on the ground, not daring to say a word.

He felt that his strength was too weak and that his status was too low. At this point, he thought it was best if he just kept silent.

Kneel!

Be respectful!

Perhaps Senior would bestow treasures on him if he was happy.

"Given your insufficient strength, it's only normal that you haven't heard of it." Chu Xuan began his spiel.

He had fooled Ren Changhe, who was far superior to Liu Piaopiao, so this would not be a challenge.

In addition, when he fooled Ren Changhe, Chu Xuan did not have the Heaven-shaking Divine Image.

Now that he did, his words would be even more convincing, no one would doubt that he was a terrifying and boundlessly powerful expert.

"You might not know about the myriad realms of the heavens, but do you at least know about the specific situation of the nine zones and fifty regions?" Chu Xuan pretended to ask.

He felt that the waters in the nine zones and fifty regions ran quite deep, even though Heaven realm cultivators were already considered peak experts.

However, above the heaven realm, there was the legendary Divine realm.

Would the nine zones and fifty regions not have a Divine realm cultivator?

"I do know about it. The nine zones and fifty regions, the five human zones, the demon race zone, the monster race zone, and the chaotic zone with all kinds of races mixed within... of the nine regions, only the Desolate Ancient Zone is filled with mystery."

"Rumor has it that the Desolate Ancient Zone is bigger than the other eight zones. Many Heaven realm experts have explored the Desolate Ancient Zone, but they only reached the periphery and countless experts have died in the process."

"The Desolate Ancient zone is the only unexplored zone. Rumor has it that only Divine realm cultivators can enter, and that only one can only break through to the Divine realm in the Desolate Ancient Zone."

"Legends speak of the presence of a Divine realm expert in the Desolate Ancient Zone, though for some reason, that expert does not leave the Desolate Ancient Zone."

Liu Piaopiao provided a brief description of the nine zones and fifty regions.

Chu Xuan narrowed his eyes. It turned out that the Desolate Ancient Zone was the place where the waters were truly deep.

It was no wonder that even Ren Changhe, this awe-inspiring character, had been trapped in the Desolate Ancient Zone's Fallen God Cave.

Since everything about the Desolate Ancient Zone was unknown, then the path to the myriad realms of the heavens could temporarily be placed in the Desolate Ancient Zone.

In that case, he would say that those who reached the Divine realm all traveled to the myriad realms of the heavens. In addition, only those in the Divine realm had the qualifications to go to the myriad realms of the heavens.

Thinking this, Chu Xuan opened his mouth and said, "Little girl, your knowledge only scrapes the surface of the truth. Since we met by fate, this venerable self will give you a hint."

Liu Piaopiao was speechless. She had already been a Heaven realm expert 100,000 years ago.

He actually called her a little girl?

However, this senior should have lived for god knows how many years. Given his age, him calling her a little girl was not a big deal.

"Senior, please explain."

"The nine zones and fifty regions are just a remote corner of the myriad realms. The Divine realm you speak of is just a mere emperor realm there. I can exterminate countless such people with a single breath."

Liu Piaopiao's soul trembled.

She was completely dumbfounded.

Was the legendary Divine realm so weak?

He could exterminate countless Divine realm cultivators with a single breath?

Although she had some doubts, she felt that what this unknown existence said could possibly be true.

He also said that the nine zones and fifty regions were actually just a remote corner of the myriad realms.

In that case, how powerful and vast were the myriad realms?

One had to know that, in the nine zones and fifty regions, no one knew how vast the Desolate Ancient Region was and how many secrets it hid.

So the existence of the myriad realms was not unimaginable.

At this moment, Liu Piaopiao felt that her understanding of the world had been overturned. She no longer had the bearings of a Heaven realm expert.

She felt incredibly insignificant.

Xiao Liang's mind was also buzzing. He had just taken Ren Changhe as a role model, and his goal was to shock the nine zones and fifty regions.

Well, to be precise, it was just to shock the eight zones.

After all, the Desolate Ancient Zone was too mysterious, so he would not be able to shock anyone there.

However, the world was divided into nine zones. Naturally, the moment he opened his mouth, he mentioned nine zones, not eight zones.

Someone was now telling him that the nine zones and fifty regions were just a corner of the myriad realms. How crazy was that?

In an instant, he felt that his bold words earlier had been too insignificant!

So it turned out that he was a frog at the bottom of a well!

Chu Xuan was very satisfied with Liu Piaopiao and Xiao Liang's reactions. They looked so shocked that they were shaking and trembling all over.

They were scared, right?

That was right. Young people had to have bigger dreams.

Using Ren Changhe as a role model... What kind of dream was that? That guy had been fooled by him and was now mired in self-doubt.

He truly believed that he was a good-for-nothing piece of trash.

"The path to the myriad realms is in the Desolate Ancient Zone. Young man, work hard."

Chu Xuan encouraged him with the identity of a senior expert.

Liu Piaopiao was shocked. So the mysterious Desolate Ancient Zone was the pathway to the myriad realms?

It all made sense then. There were rumors of Divine realm cultivators in the Desolate Ancient Zone, but these cultivators had never left the zone for some unknown reason.

It turned out that they had all gone to the myriad realms!

At this moment, Liu Piaopiao felt that she was a frog at the bottom of a well who did not know how high the heavens were.

"Thank you for your explanation, Senior!"

Liu Piaopiao was very excited. She understood now. Many Heaven realm experts had been searching for this great secret for a long time, but they had never found it!

"You're welcome, little girl." Chu Xuan looked very pleased.

"I can see that you're in a precarious state..."

Liu Piaopiao immediately became excited. Could it be that Senior wanted to help her rebuild her body?

For an expert like him, rebuilding her body would be a simple matter.

In the end, she had been overthinking things.

Chu Xuan indeed had a treasure to reconstruct one's physical body, but he would not give it to her for no reason.

"Since you are in this state, it is both a tribulation and fate. As for which one it ends up being for you, it all depends on your comprehension."

Liu Piaopiao was a little disappointed. However, after thinking about it, since Senior said that it was both a tribulation and fate, she wanted to find the fate in the tribulation.

Chapter 70: Senior's Conduct Is Too Noble

Liu Piaopiao asked respectfully, "Senior, please explain. What is fate?"

"Fine. This venerable self will give you some pointers. Whether or not you can gain anything from it depends on your comprehension ability and luck."

Chu Xuan said, "You are already in the divine soul state. The tribulation naturally means that you have lost your physical body. Your divine soul has lost its vessel, but fate also resides in the divine soul."

"How can the divine soul be condensed? The soul is the root and the source of all enlightenment. Use your soul to comprehend the laws of the Great Dao, and guide the essence of the Great Dao into your soul. If you do, your divine soul will transform!"

"Once the soul has transformed, it will contain the essence of the Great Dao, and will be connected to Heaven and Earth. The soul holds Heaven and Earth, as well as the laws within it. In your soul, the laws of Heaven and Earth are under your control..."

Chu Xuan made a few inscrutable remarks. Of course, he was not talking nonsense. There was some basis behind his words.

To sum up, she had to use her soul to connect to the Great Dao. With that, her soul would be supported by the laws of Heaven and Earth. The area covered by the power of her divine soul would then be under her control.

As long as it was within the range of her laws, life and death would be under her control.

To put it bluntly, he was trying to deceive Liu Piaopiao. Her soul could integrate with the laws and control the laws. In this state, she could even comprehend the Great Dao.

"Since the laws will be under your control then, your physical body can be recreated with a simple thought." Chu Xuan finished his sentence.

If she really controlled the laws, it would naturally be very easy for her to obtain a physical body.

This was fate.

Liu Piaopiao fell into deep thought.

She was shocked. As expected of a senior expert. His soul could draw in and integrate with the Great Dao and use its laws?

However, how was she going to connect to the Great Dao?

The Great Dao was unpredictable. Even Heaven realm experts found it difficult to grasp the Great Dao.

Heaven realm experts controlled a part of the laws of Heaven and Earth.

A Heaven realm expert's domain was a part of the laws of Heaven and Earth.

However, they still could not connect with or comprehend the Great Dao.

The Great Dao was everywhere, so how could she comprehend it?

In her divine soul state, she could also use her Heaven realm domain. However, it consumed too much soul power and, without the support of her physical body, the soul power she consumed would take a long time to recover.

Although the domain of a Heaven realm expert was almost perfect in terms of its own laws of Heaven and Earth, to perfect its laws, it needed to integrate with the true laws of Heaven and Earth in the outside world.

However, it could not be entrusted with the laws of Heaven and Earth.

If her soul could be entrusted with the laws of Heaven and Earth, she would be able to control the true laws of Heaven and Earth, and not the laws she constructed within her own domain.

The difference in strength between the two was self-evident.

If she could be entrusted with the laws of Heaven and Earth and control the laws of a region, even if she had to face a Heaven realm expert in her divine soul state, she would not be afraid.

She could even break through the other party's domain and kill them by relying on the true laws of Heaven and Earth.

If she could accomplish this, her strength would definitely be stronger than when she was at her peak.

This was because relying on the laws would naturally allow her to comprehend the laws more deeply.

It would also be of great help to her in breaking through to the Divine realm, to the extent that, if she mastered this, breaking through to the Divine realm would only be a matter of time.

After thinking through this, she finally understood why Senior said that this was both a tribulation and fate.

The crux of the matter was that, by connecting her divine soul with the Great Dao, she would use it as a catalyst to comprehend and gain control of the true laws of Heaven and Earth.

However, she did not know how to connect to the Great Dao.

Liu Piaopiao had no clue where to start at all.

Just as she was about to ask for advice, Senior seemed to sense her thoughts and said indifferently, "The laws are not to be taught lightly."

Liu Piaopiao's heart trembled, and she could not bring herself to ask for advice.

Chu Xuan continued, "The Great Dao is omnipresent. Every flower and grass is part of the Dao. Every water and stone is also part of the Dao. Calm your heart and slowly comprehend it."

"Thank you for your guidance, Senior!"

Liu Piaopiao knelt on the ground and bowed respectfully.

This was a great favor.

"It was fate that caused us to meet. Forget it, this venerable one will grant you an item to help you recover your divine soul."

A small bottle appeared in Chu Xuan's hand.

Soul nurturing liquid!

One drop was enough to fully recover the soul power of Heaven realm expert.

The system had rewarded him with a large vat of the stuff, so Chu Xuan did not care about giving away a small bottle of the substance.

After all, he was a senior expert. Would he not appear too stingy if he gave out half a drop?

Moreover, the substance would not be given to her for free.

Xiao Liang and Liu Piaopiao's next destination was the Southern Region. Chu Xuan had plenty of ways to recruit the other party and get them to run errands for him.

It was also necessary to restore Liu Piaopiao's soul power and give her some trump cards for their protection.

The divine soul of a Heaven realm expert would be enough to stir up the Asura Ancient Land.

After all, it was a little boring to stay in seclusion and not smash the chessboard or mess up other people's plans.

Of course, in order to ensure that Liu Piaopiao would not go wild in the Southern Region, Chu Xuan secretly planted a soul seal in the soul nurturing liquid.

He poured out a drop of the soul nurturing liquid, which now looked like a seal. It was very mysterious, right?

It would shock those who saw it. After all, a senior expert's treasure had to be extraordinary.

Once it was incorporated into her divine soul, she would no longer be capable of harboring ill intentions toward him.

Chu Xuan was secretly pleased.

When Liu Piaopiao's soul recovered, Xiao Liang would once again have a trump card, and his confidence would be greatly boosted.

He was journeying to the Southern Region to temper himself. However, he would not reach there anytime soon. Still, he would definitely arrive before the opening of the Asura Ancient Land.

By that time, Chu Xuan would have broken through to the Heaven realm.

"Little girl, your cultivation realm is too low, so I don't have any treasures that are suitable for you. This bottle of soul nurturing liquid is barely passable, and it just so happens that you can use it. One drop can recover your soul power consumption. I'll give it to you."

As he spoke, he tossed the bottle over through the Myriad Heavenly Mirror.

"Thank you, Senior!"

Liu Piaopiao was extremely excited.

Without the support of her physical body, it was incredibly difficult to recover the consumption of her soul power.

As long as she could recover the consumption of her soul power, she would be more confident when facing their enemies. Even if she ended up fighting against an expert who had just entered the Heaven realm, she was confident that she could escape with Xiao Liang.

She caught the small bottle.

Chu Xuan continued, "Take one drop and see if you can withstand it."

Of course, he had to personally see if the soul seed seal could be absorbed into her divine soul.

Giving someone a bottle of soul nurturing liquid for free was not something he would do anyway.

"Yes, Senior."

Liu Piaopiao did not hesitate and felt even more grateful to Senior.

He was worried that her soul could not withstand it and that something unexpected would happen. If she took it while he watched, Senior could save her in time if something went wrong.

Senior's was such a noble person! Perhaps this was the true bearing of a senior expert!

Liu Piaopiao poured out a drop of the soul nurturing liquid.

A drop of clear liquid appeared. It seemed to be wrapped around a small seal.

Liu Piaopiao exclaimed in surprise. As expected of the treasure given by Senior, it actually had its own form.

She then consumed the drop of soul nurturing liquid.

Her exhausted divine soul was continuously nourished and quickly recovered.

At the same time, her favorability toward Senior soared. All of the doubts and questions she had about him disappeared.

Liu Piaopiao was moved.

After receiving such a gift from Senior, if her reverence for him did not increase, she would have doubted her own character.

At least it seemed like her character was still upright and she knew how to repay favors!

Therefore, she felt that it was very normal for her to revere him more.

In a short while, the soul power that she had used up completely recovered, returning to its peak state.

Liu Piaopiao was extremely grateful!

Chu Xuan was relieved. The bottle of soul nurturing liquid was well spent!

Xiao Liang was her disciple. If his soul was damaged, he would also be given a drop of the soul nurturing liquid. The soul seal would naturally then be incorporated into his soul.

Even if the soul nurturing liquid in Liu Piaopiao's hand was stolen, sold, or borrowed by a good friend, it just meant that he would have a few more servants.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2K 98
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
47.9K 829 26
Violet Magne is the older sister of Charlie Magne and is the eldest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar. While her sister opens up a hotel, Vi...
752K 34.9K 86
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
36.7K 3.4K 117
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-