Summer Nights -- Bojan Cvjeti...

By da1lyh3art3y3s

In which two teens experience summer love, and meet again 5 years later Story based on: summer love A one sh... More

summer nights
PART ONE
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
PART TWO
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv

xviii

268 13 4
By da1lyh3art3y3s

I've been feeling much better the past few days, Bojan took good care of me when I was sick. I'm getting ready for a New Years party, of one of the girls I met at a party. Her name is Julija, she's a friend of Bojan's too, he's also going to be there. I really dislike the whole holiday New Years, but it's fine, this party will be nice anyway.

Getting ready alone sucks, but I don't know anyone here well enough to get ready together with. I miss Iris, and doing this kind of stuff with her. I'm not going to do drinking games alone, that sucks. I'll just drink a few wines before leaving. It'll be fine. I think. Iris said I shouldn't worry so much, no one really minds.

I was wearing a red dress a little above my knees, I didn't want to reveal too much. Although now I looked like a school girl under dress code. Well, this dress did show a bit of cleavage so I think it's just the right in between. I hope so, anyway.

I put on some make up, a red lipstick, and put on some jewelry. After searching through my closet on my knees I found the heels I wanted, and strapped them on. I felt like I was late, there isn't even a late at a party. I pulled out a purse, stuffing my phone and wallet in it, and put in my airpods. I grabbed a random leather jacket for outside.

I quickly walked out of my apartment, as fast as I could with these heels on my feet. They already hurt, but that's okay, I need to fit in the dresscode. As I walked to the bus, I was thinking. What if this isn't really a fancy party? Or the dresscode is something entirely different? Like, they only told me that this was the dresscode, but actually it was just casual, and I'd look like the bitch that was trying to be hot. Or there isn't even a party, and it's just Julija and Bojan playing a prank on me. So when I get there there won't be anyone, except for them. Laughing at me because I'm a fucking idiot for believing there would be a party. Or maybe the party is real, but they gave me the wrong location and I'm actually being sent to a haunted house or something. Or they'll throw shit on me when I get there, like paint and sauce and flour and whatever they have just because they think it's funny?

I should just go home. No, I shouldn't. Don't worry so much, like Iris says. I really hope she's right, and this is just a normal party like everyone said. I don't even know Julija very well, why would she pull a prank on me like that? I'm crazy, not everything is about me.

I stepped into the bus when it arrived, it was pretty packed so I had to stand. I held on to a pole, I was standing right next to a seat. In the seat, was a guy that looked at me like I was some piece of meat. I turned up the volume of my music, which was now loudly playing Du Hast by Rammstein. I am pretty sure he heard it, because he looked away from me with a look of disgust on his face. This was my usual way of scaring off guys, it worked most of the time. I was just extra lucky that my playlist was already playing this song.

The next stop was my stop already, so luckily I got to get away from the creepy guy. I walked to the right house, and as I looked up at the windows, I saw party lights, so I don't think it was a prank anymore. I rang the doorbell, a second later the door was opened. Julija's smiling face greeted me, "You made it! Come in!" She hugged me and pulled me into the house. "You look so good! I love that dress." She smiled brightly. "Thank you so much." I was a little overwhelmed with all her love. "You look awesome too." I finally smiled at her. "Thanks." She grinned, "Well, make yourself at home, I'm going to find a guy to stick my tongue down his throat." Julija winked and walked off.

I looked around the room and spotted a lot of people I had met before, at other parties. A girl, I think her name was Mia, waved for me to join her. I smiled at her and pushed myself through the group of people. "Hi! So good to see you!" Mia introduced me to her friends, Iza and Elena. They all seemed very nice. The two girls left to get us all a beer. "So, I've heard you've been quite close with Bojan lately." Mia said with a smirk. "Yeah, just as friends though." I smiled at her. She raised her eyebrows, "Sure."

"Speak of the devil." She smiled as she looked behind me. I turned around, and immediately saw Bojan walking in. I think he saw me too, his smile grew and he walked towards us. Mia poked me, wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. Bojan joined us, "Hi Flo, Mia." He smiled at us, shortly hugging me. Iza and Elena also arrived, handing me my beer. The five of us were talking, but when Bojan left us for a second to talk to a friend, Mia smirked at me again. "Just friends my ass."

.•*•.•*•.

The night had been fun, but overstimulating to say the least. I danced with Mia and the girls, and I really got to know them. Mia and I have made plans to hang out soon, so that's exciting. It was around 23.30 when it all became a bit much for me, so I figured I could go to Julija's bedroom. Not a great idea, there was a couple fucking on her bed. So, I was now in her spare bedroom, that luckily no one had found yet.

I sat on the bed, focusing on my breath. I hadn't realized how much I'd drunk that evening. The loud bangs from the fireworks outside were consistent, but each of them still scared me. My breath started to rise, the only thing I could hear was the booms, I was flinching at each and every one. I could feel them, too. Every bang made my stomach turn and twist, and I felt like I was going to puke at any moment.

I closed my eyes, trying to listen to the faint sound of music I could hear through the walls. The fucking fireworks are only getting worse and so is this panic. My brain is starting to fog and I can't think straight anymore. I hate this. I shouldn't have gone to this party, I should've stayed home and had my headphones on to cancel out these sounds. My tight dress is suffocating me, and I felt so exposed.

Tears started welling up in my eyes, I did my best to fight them. I didn't want to ruin my make-up and look like a wreck. My throat felt like it was closing, I tried to get in as much oxygen as I could. It didn't really work.

My plan was to go back to the party just before midnight, but I don't think I'll be able to walk by then. If I'm even alive. I put my head in my hands, trying to shelter myself from the awful noises of outside. By this point, I was hyperventilating, still flinching at every single noise the fireworks made.

I wish it would stop.

It has to stop.

I tried all my usual techniques to make this stop, but none of it worked. I need someone to help me. Now.

As if I magically conjured it, I heard someone open the door and walk in quickly. "Flo?" The man asked. I immediately recognized his voice as Bojan's. My lifesaver. The bed moved when he sat down next to me. "Are you okay?" He whispered, rubbing his hand on my back. "Just focus on your breathing." He said, "In... Out." He continued this until I calmed down a little.

"What happened?" I lifted my head, looking into his eyes. They had a worried look in them. "I'm terrified of firework." I softly said, "Thank you." "Of course." He smiled, "Call or text me next time, okay? I'll be with you as fast as I can." I nodded. "Are you feeling better? Maybe we can go back to the others. The fireworks are less noticeable there, and we can celebrate the new year with them." Bojan grinned. "Sure." I stood up and followed him back into the crowded living room.

"I'll get us something to drink." Bojan said loudly so I could hear him over the music. I nodded, leaning against the wall. Mia spotted me and walked up to me. "Where were you?" She asked. "In the spare bedroom, calming down." I said. It was almost the truth, I was going there to calm down. "Bojan was worried sick, he went looking through the entire house, asking everyone if they'd seen you. Again, just friends my ass." She smirked.

It was a few minutes before midnight, Bojan arrived back with drinks for the two of us. The tv was playing the national countdown, we were standing in the back of the room.

"Ten... Nine..." Everyone started to count down, all of us excited for the new year. "Four... Three... Two... One!" All of us cheered. I turned to give Bojan a kiss on his cheek, just as he turned to say something to me. Resulting in me kissing his lips. "I'm sorry, I meant to kiss your cheek." I giggled nervously. "That's okay." He sent me one of his adorable toothy grins. "Happy new year Flo." He pressed a kiss on my forehead. "Happy new year Bojč." I smiled.

What a start of this year.

A/N

This chapter is mostly based on personal experiences and stuff so yay! I do love this chapter.

I wanted to thank you guys for being the sweetest and most amazing readers I could wish for! Thank you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 140 27
"𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧�...
6.4K 79 48
Hannah Thames....A girl living in Manchester who grew up with her friends who were basically her family, the Gallaghers. What happens when she tries...
85.7K 1.3K 38
Philophobia: The fear of love or becoming emotionally connected with another person. Two years have passed and Lexi and Adam are still happily dating...
18.5K 456 34
Six months after Mexico life seemed to be great for Phoebe. Her werewolf boyfriend was sweet, her friends and Scott seemed to have no clue about her...