Shape of you (Daniel Ricciard...

By Lieke4043

Stephanie (Stevie) has to deal with the aftermath of a life threatening disease and two young kids by herself... More

Prologue
Curly brown hair
Just a rough patch
Summer break (ups)
Take a good nap
Scarred for life
New paths
Paddock passes
Lightning strikes
Meeting Christian
Take that chance
Sweet dreams
An offer you can't refuse
Fingers crossed
Friends
Surprise surprise
Unexpected encounters
Coffee
First date
It's getting hot in here
Come on over
The first
Stay
He's one of the good ones
I found you
Three words
I'll keep you safe
Melissa and Seb
Drop em out
A family of your own
Words
Absence makes the heart... miss you
It's time
The ultimate connection
Happy and loved
Ghost from the past
Starry nights
I'm on my knees
Silence
Between fear and hope
Your intentions?
Daddy
Family times.
Don't let them get to you
The office
A special day
Let's tell them
Clearing the air
Think about it.
It looks bad
The fight is on
Not for sale
Court
Win or lose?
They're ours
Return down under
You win some...
Just a scare
Dress for the occasion.
Bright skies, or....
Tomorrow 10 o'clock
Private clinic
Calling the parents.
It keeps getting better
Married at First sight
Letting him know
Upside down
Black and blue
Love and lust
Celebrating a win.
Officially yours
Birthday flutters
It's time for family
My endless love
Speech
I'm gonna love you
There's alwsys that one person
Last one for now
Not ready
One more push
Isn't she lovely?
Look after yourself
More than a couple of weeks
Family together
Three nights
One step forward, two steps back
Alone
Mom's here.
Another day, another battle
Guilty
What now?
A new chapter
Las Vegas surprise.
Pole position
Who is the champion?

Brown eyed girl

1.9K 67 101
By Lieke4043

"The one and only." He grins and it's obvious by the way he is swaying on his legs that he is really drunk.
"Why are you outside...naked?" Melissa asks him, forcing herself not to look down again.
Seb makes it really hard though, especially when he looks down to his naked self.

"Oh won't you look at that. Why am I naked again?" He thinks for a moment.
"Riiiight strip poker. I lost." Another drunken grin.
"Yeah that's obvious. Can't you go back inside?" Melissa looks at the caravan where she sees the curtains move.

"No. Door is locked. Bastards kicked me out."
He sticks up his middle finger to the caravan, but turns around too fast and almost falls over.
Melissa jumps forward and is just able to catch him.

She realizes she is holding a very naked Sebastian Vettel. Too bad he is completely shitfaced and he probably won't remember anything about this tomorrow.
This is what she always dreamed about, only in her dreams he was sober and very aware of what he was doing.

"Sit down, I'll try to get them to open the door so you can get some clothes on."
She helps the drunk Weltmeister to a chair and he slumps down on it.
She has now learned his chest has a perfect amount of chest hair, he has a happy trail leading down from his belly button to his pubic hair.

His skin felt so warm and soft under her hands, his muscles were flexing which caused her core to start throbbing.
She's usually not really a fan of people who are drunk, but Seb is quite adorable.

As he is sitting there just grinning like an idiot, he scratches his abs. A movement which again draws her attention to his toned body and his impressive penis.

When she knocks on the door of the caravan all she hears from the inside is the wheezing laughter of the other guys who also don't sound very sober.
"Oh for fuck sake. Guys let Seb in!"

"No! You can keep him." That was pretty obviously Antti.
Again they start to laugh, finding themselves hilarious.

"Oi oi oi, guys. What if she's a serial killer?" Daniel asks making Melissa roll her eyes.
"I'm not, dumbass. I work in the kitchen for your team. Now open the door and let Seb back inside." She shouts.

"Hmm, no if your not a serial killer you can keep him." Daniel shouts back.
Melissa sighs, she can't leave Seb sitting outside buck naked for god knows how long.
Looking around the camp site she decides to take him back to Stevie's mobile home. At least there are some blankets there so he can cover himself up.

In the meantime she will have to force herself not to look at the incredibly sexy German driver.
"Come on Seb, let's get you inside."
Somehow she manages to pull Seb from the chair. She puts his arm over her shoulder and hers around his waist.

Her knees almost buckle, not because he is heavy, but because he feels so bloody good against her.
"It's fucking ridiculous. I finally have you naked and you're too drunk to even remember tomorrow." She mumbles as she takes him back to Stevie's mobile home.

There's still a light on, so she knows Stevie hasn't gone to bed yet.
She softly knocks on the door.
There's some rustling coming from inside and then Stevie appears opening the door.

"Melissa? What the fuck! Why is he naked?"
Stevie looks shocked at her friend in his birthday suit who is grinning at her, his eyes barely able to focus on anything.
Her eyes wander over his body and she is very impressed by the fit man in front of her.
She knew Seb had to be fit, but seeing it all, literally all, in the flesh is something else.

"Apparently those knobs were playing strip poker and as you can see, Seb lost. They pushed him outside and I found him like this."
Melissa explains.
"Stevie! I am naked!" Seb says.
"No shit Sherlock. I didn't notice. Come on in, I'll get a blanket so he can at least cover himself a bit."

She steps aside to let Seb and Melissa in, praying Seb won't wake the kids up.
Melissa drops him on the couch and looks for a blanket to cover Seb up a bit.
Stevie grabs one from the closet in her bedroom, but before she puts it over Seb her eye is again drawn to his equipment.

She is shocked by the size of it. She has never seen one that big, it's probably twice the size of Mitch his cock.

"Oh my god are they supposed to be that big?" She gasps. Melissa looks at her confused.
"He is above average for as far as I can see, but how small was your ex's dick if you are this shocked?"

Stevie's face turns red and she quickly covers Seb up with the blanket.
Luckily the couch is comfortable enough so he can lay down. After putting a pillow under his head he starts snoring.

"Well? How small was it?" Melissa asks again.
"About this big." Stevie holds her hand up, holding her thumb and index finger apart about four inches.
"That's it?! Oh girl you need some proper cock. I could take that in my nostril."

Stevie snorts when she tries not to burst into laughter.
"I thought that was normal."
"Wel for some men I'm sure. Was he Asian?"
Stevie giggles.
"No, do Cole and Zara look Asian to you?"

Melissa starts to giggle as well.
"Oh you poor thing. Look size shouldn't matter if the man knows what he is doing with it. Did Mitch at least make you orgasm?"

Somehow they are talking about Stevie's sex life now. On the background they hear the soft snoring of Seb who has no idea these two women have been admiring his manhood.

"I don't think Mitch did, no. He was a selfish prick. I realize that now. He was my first and so far, the only one as well."
Melissa looks at her new friend with sympathy in her eyes.

"Well I know one man who would love to show you how it's supposed to be."
Stevie's raises her eyebrow questioning.
"You don't know Daniel has the hots for you?" Melissa states.
"Oh no he hasn't. We are just friends."
Deep inside Stevie kind of hopes Melissa is right, she would be so lucky if Daniel actually likes her like that, but then again she also knows that if he does, she won't be able to give him what he wants.

"Friends my ass. That man is waiting for a chance with you. And I know for a fact that you like him as well. Why not be friends with benefits at least? Although I would totally date him if I were you. I bet he is an amazing lover."
Melissa is liking this way too much. Hearing her friend tell her that she had never had an orgasm with her ex was pretty shocking. They were together for five years and have two children. So he definitely came. He should have made an effort to get Stevie there as well.

"I can't. He will be horrified to see me naked, trust me."
Stevie fills a glass with water and gets some aspirine out of the bathroom. She puts it on the table next to Seb to take when he wakes up. He will need them for sure.

"Girl look at yourself. You are fucking gorgeous. I don't see anything wrong with your body either." Melissa looks at Stevie and can't for the world guess what Daniel wouldn't like about her.

"She's right! You're hot!" Suddenly Sebs voice sounds from the couch, soon followed by more snoring.
"Oh my god I really hope he won't remember this tomorrow." Melissa snorts.
Both women put their hands over their mouth to muffle their laughter.

"I have to find him something to wear. If Cole wakes up in the morning and I have Seb here naked....." Stevie doesn't want to think about that.

There's just nothing in this mobile home Seb could wear. He won't fit in her panties, she doesn't have any male clothes either.
How can she make sure Seb is somewhat decent when the kids wake up tomorrow.

"I'm just going to tell the boys to give me some clothes for Seb. Can you stay here until I'm back?" She asks Melissa.
"Yeah sure. I hope they will listen to you. When I asked them to let him back in they just laughed and told me to keep him."

Rolling her eyes Stevie puts on some sneakers and heads out. Determined to get at least a pair of boxers and hopefully something more.

It takes her less than a minute to cross the field and she pounds her fist on the door firmly, showing the guys inside she is serious about this.
For some reason they are now in Daniel and Michael's caravan.

"Daniel! Open this door now!" She demands.
There's a lot of movement inside, but then the door opens and a half naked Daniel looks down on her.

She is struck by the amazing view on his insanely tight abs. He hasn't got a lot of chest hair, it's just a sprinkle, but he definitely has that sexy strip of hair going down into the waistband of his shorts.
Slowly her eyes move up and she sees several tattoos on his arms and one on his collar bone.

"Stevie! Did I tell you how beautiful you are yet?" His words come out a bit slurred so it's very obvious he is almost as drunk as Seb. His words are obviously amazing to hear, but he is so drunk, Stevie doubts he is aware of what he is saying.

"No, but thanks. Now I have a very naked Sebastian Vettel in my mobile home and I don't want to traumatize my son in the morning. So could you please give me his clothes? Or could somebody let me in to his caravan so I can grab some clean clothes?"

The way she is standing there, her hands on her hips, her long hair hanging over her left shoulder and her eyes bright blue in the light that comes from inside the caravan, Daniel suddenly doesn't feel so drunk anymore.
He has never seen a sight as breath taking as the woman he is looking at right now

All of a sudden his ability to speak is gone and all he can do is stare at her.
"Daniel? Earth to Daniel! Please give me some clothes for Seb."

Antti comes in the doorway, bumping against Daniel who finally lands back on earth.
"His caravan is open. Knock yourself out."
"Thanks. I really hope you all have a massive hang over tomorrow." She shakes her head and wants to walk to Sebs caravan when Daniel jumps out of his.

For a moment he has to get his balance back, making Stephanie grin.
"I'll come with you so I can help you with it. Seb isn't fat, but as a dead weight he will be a bit too much for you two to handle."

"Fine, but if you pass out next to him, I'm going to position the two of you so that you are spooning. It will make your friendship even stronger."
Daniel widens his eyes.
"You wouldn't. Would you?"

"Pass out and you will find out soon enough. Now let's go find Sebs stuff so we can put some clothes on the poor bugger. I can't believe you kicked him out."
She shakes her head, but is also trying not to laugh. These guys must have a crazy friendship if they pull stunts like that.

"It was just a joke. Seb would have done it to any of us as well." Daniel says. He can't walk to Sebs caravan in a straight line, so even though he though he sobered up when he saw Stevie, he is far from sober after all.

"You guys are crazy."
They get into Sebs caravan and find his bag with clothes. It feels weird to go through his stuff, but soon she pulls out a clean pair of boxers. He has a separate bag with worn clothes which is a massive relief for Stephanie.
Then she finds some sweatpants and a shirt which should be enough for now. Or at least for tomorrow morning.

The most important thing is to get him into the boxers. The rest of his clothes can wait.
Daniel follows her to the mobile home on unsteady legs.
He has an amazing view of her round bum which only causes him to want her even more.

In the mobile home Seb is still snoring away and Melissa is leaning against the table, waiting for Stevie to come back.

"Alright we have some clothes for our weltmeister here. How are we going to do this?" Stevie dangles the pair of boxers on her index finger thinking about what the best way is to get it on Sebs naked ass.

"Let's get his feet in first and then Daniel can maybe help lifting him a bit so we can make sure it's properly on." Melissa suggests.

They manage to get Sebs legs in and pull the boxers up to his thighs.
Then Daniel somehow is able to hold Sebs pelvis up a bit so Stevie can make sure Sebs parts are all safely hidden away again.

As she is pulling it up, she almost falls forward with her face way too close to Sebs groin.
Melissa is completely useless as she is laughing her ass off in the kitchen, crossing her legs so she doesn't pee herself.

"Stevie if you want to give him a blowjob I would wait until he's awake. I'm sure he would love it." Melissa laughs, making Stevie blush.
"I don't! I swear. That's more your thing. Especially it being Seb."
Now it's Melissa's turn to turn bright red.

"You fancy Seb?" Daniel asks the brunette.
"She does." Stephanie replies as a bit of revenge for Melissa laughing when she almost ended up face first in Sebs crotch.

"I do not! I just think he's cute." Melissa tries to deny it, but her crimson red face tells both Daniel and Stephanie there's much more than just thinking Seb is cute.

"Sure you do. Well I think he is set for the night. Now I can only hope he doesn't puke all over the place. If he does I'm coming to get you again Daniel." Stevie warns the wobbly Australian.
"You can always come get me, will you be wearing those cute pyjama's again then?" He pretends to joke, in the mean time meaning every word he says.

Stevie slaps him on his shoulder playfully, but when she feels his warm, naked skin under the palm of her hand she wishes she could touch every inch of him.

"I'm gonna head back now. See you guys in Singapore. Stevie we will be in touch to meet up at home ok?" Melissa makes her way outside leaving Daniel and Stephanie behind with a sleeping Seb.

Stevie is leaning against the kitchen counter with her arms crossed. Seb looks quite innocent when he is sleeping like that, except for the snoring sounds that escape him sometimes.
"You guys definitely celebrated that front row very well today didn't you." She says as she looks at Daniel with a sweet smile on her face.

"Yeah, sometimes you have to let your hair down a bit."
He smiles back at her, but his smile is not as sweet, his is more seductive, his pupils are dilated making his irises almost black.
"You look stunning with your hair down like that by the way." He tells her so softly that she almost didn't hear it.

"T..thanks." She stutters, blushing by his compliment.
He moves until he is standing in front of her, he is so close she has to look up to be able to see his face.
She's not that short, but still her eyes are at the same height as his chin, making her feel tiny compared to him.

His body radiates a heat that is almost too much for her to bare and he's not even touching her.
In front of her she sees his Adam's apple bop in his throat when he swallows. Somehow it looks insanely sexy and she fights the urge to press her lips against his throat.

What is he doing to her? Why does she respond to him like this?
She has never felt this much sexual tension in the air before, not even when she just got together with Mitch.

Her hands are burning to touch Daniel's skin, her entire body is craving for his touch and her lips are desperate to connect with his.

He leans in, getting even closer to her when he bends his head I bit.
His mouth now so close to hers that she is convinced he is going to kiss her.
Her heart is trying to beat out of her chest and she licks her lips.

"You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now." Daniel whispers.
"Wh..what?" She swallows, but her mouth is so dry there's nothing to swallow.
"I want nothing more than to put my lips on yours and kiss you so good that you forget your name. That you forget how to breathe and all you will want is for me to touch you."

Her breathing becomes more rapid and shallow, unable to comprehend what he is saying to her.
She knows she is getting wet, just by his closeness and his words. Her nipples rub against the lace of her bra which makes it even worse.

"I want to. But I won't. Our first kiss won't be when I'm drunk. I want to be completely aware of what I'm doing so I can make sure it's perfect for you. And I want to remember every second of it the next day. That's something I am not sure about right now, so I'm not going to kiss you. I just want you to know that I really want to and it's taking all of my self control not to right now."

This must be the alcohol talking, there's no way he is interested in her like this. But what if he is? What if he eventually tries to kiss her? Would she let him?

The way she is feeling right now she wouldn't hesitate. The tension between them is so sexually charged that she wouldn't be able to resist, even if she tried.

"Why would you want to kiss me?" She asks him.
"Because you are breath taking. You are kind and funny, you're an amazing mother. And I want to show you how a real man treats a woman. I would treat you right, you would forget all about that dumb twat who didn't realize what he had. I would put you and your kids first and show them what a father really is."

Tears start to well up in Stevie's eyes. What he says sound so good, but also so out of reach.
How will she know if she can trust what he says?

Her heart hasn't even healed yet, there's nothing she can give to him at the moment. Not her heart, but also not her body.
She would be way to scared that he sees her scars and thinks they are disgusting. She would never recover from that.

But her body is betraying her so badly, every fiber in her, tells her to surrender, to let go of the fear and trust him.

He comes even closer and his mouth is now next to her ear.
"Don't worry. I'm not going to rush you. Nothing happens until you are ready."
His breath is hot on her skin, goosebumps erupt over her entire body.

Right before he takes a step back she feels his lips brush over her cheek. You can barely call it a kiss, but it's enough to almost make her drop to the floor.

"Maybe I'll see you tomorrow and otherwise we will see each other soon. I am serious about taking Cole through the factory."

With every bit of willpower he steps back and heads to the door, he's trying really hard to hide his rock hard boner that is pressing against the fabric of his shorts.

"Good night Stephanie." He says before opening the door and walk back out into the cooler evening air leaving Stevie behind, still pressed against the kitchen cabinets.

"Good night Daniel." She softly says, not able to really trust her own voice.
Once he has left she lets out a shaky breath. What the hell did just happen? Well nothing happened, but he definitely woke something up deep inside of her.

It takes her quite some time before she trusts her legs enough that they can walk her to her bathroom so she can take a shower and get ready for bed.
But when she is in bed, sleep doesn't come easily. All she sees is those full lips so close to hers. His dark brown eyes gazing into hers.

She hears the words he told her over and over in her head. The promise that he will kiss her at some point, that he wants to show her how a man should treat a woman.

How on earth is she supposed to just be friends with him?
All she can do now is hope he has forgotten all about this in the morning. The amount of alcohol he drank tonight should help with that.

Finally she falls asleep, but it's a sleep filled with images of her and Daniel kissing and him carrying her to the bedroom to show her what it's like to have sex with someone who looks after her first.
It's clear, once she is ready for it, she wants him to let her feel what Mitch never could.

She wants him to make her feel loved and desired. She wants him to show her how sex should be.

She wants it all and she wants it all with him.

After closing the door he takes the two steps down the porch of the mobile home.
He needs a moment so he sits down on the top step and takes some deep breaths.

He was pretty drunk when Stevie showed up and he's sure the alcohol helped him say all those things to her. But he is also very sure he will remember everything tomorrow.
He knows he took a risk by confessing to her how badly he wanted to kiss her, but he couldn't hold it in.

The way she was standing there, leaning against the kitchen cabinets. Those eyes, he has never seen eyes so bright blue as hers. Her mouth that just begs to be kissed. Her ebony colored hair that he would love to run his fingers through.

And then there's her body. A beautiful hourglass shaped figure with a round ass that he would love to squeeze. Her legs that he needs to have wrapped around him and then her breasts. They are perfect for her body, not too big, but big enough to fill his large hands.

He has no idea who he was kidding. There's no way he could just be friends with her without falling in love with her. She's pretty much the woman of his dreams and she's such an amazing mother. Cole and Zara are so cute, he just wants to be around them.

It was pretty clear Stevie was affected by his closeness and his words. He could see her breathing getting more shallow and irregular. Her face was flushed and the way she licked her lips when he was talking about kissing her was almost enough to make him forget he wanted to have their first kiss sober.

Now he will just have to wait and see. He knows her relationship has just ended and she was hurt really bad. She will need time to hopefully be open for a relationship, preferably with him. He will give her that time, but in the mean time he will be her friend, he will spend time with her and get to know her.

And then hopefully in the end she realizes he is the right person for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 609 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
42.7K 1.2K 45
~ ' ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ' ~ โIt's hot in hereโœโœ โShould I leave the room...
1.9K 87 9
Y/N is propelled into the pinnacle of racing, but he's placed into a team that requires major work and improvements to move from the bottom of the co...
192K 2.9K 45
It was supposed to be a simple one night stand... What happens when the troubled daughter of Toto Wolff gets dragged into the world of F1 and finds h...