Her Obsession [18+] ยฆยฆ {Jeon...

Oleh mysticalpeacelily

[18+] A Jeon Jungkook FanFiction An Indian-Mafia Romance Dominant Male Lead X Innocent Female Lead โš This b... Lebih Banyak

DEDICATIONS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVI
CHAPTER XVII
CHAPTER XVIII
CHAPTER XIX
CHAPTER XX
CHAPTER XXI
CHAPTER XXII
CHAPTER XXIII
CHAPTER XXIV
CHAPTER XXV
CHAPTER XXVI
CHAPTER XXVII
CHAPTER XXVIII
CHAPTER XXIX
CHAPTER XXX
CHAPTER XXXI [18+]
CHAPTER XXXII
CHAPTER XXXIII
CHAPTER XXXIV [18+]
CHAPTER XXXV
CHAPTER XXXVII
CHAPTER XXXVIII
CHAPTER XXXIX [18+]
CHAPTER XL
CHAPTER XLI [16+]

CHAPTER XXXVI

2.3K 153 34
Oleh mysticalpeacelily

_____________________________

...Her Obsession...

“Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different.”

_____________________________

Y/n's perspective

" Lia.. "I mumbled when I saw her rushing towards me and she jumped on me making me rest my back on the headboard..

"Pabo you know How much scared I was? When I got to know that you got a terrible panick attack.. "She sounded so worried for me and a small smiled appeared on my face realising everyone loves and cares for me so much here..

" I hope you're feeling better now y/n.. " I heard oppa's deep voice and immediately pushed lia off me to not embarrass her ..

" Yes.. I'm better now oppa.. "I mumbled and looked at him.. He took a step near me and caressed my head gently with a boxy smile..

"Taehyung can you come for awhile I've some work with you?.. "I heard Jungkook-shii's husky voice and found oppa leaving with him.. He turned around and smile at me cutely before leaving out with oppa..

" Y/n Why are you smelling like Mr. Jeon?"Lia asked unexpectedly making me look at her with widened eyes..

" And What about those new red marks?.. Don't tell me that you again had s----"Before she could complete her words I placed my hand on her mouth to shut her up..

"Y-Yess.. "I shyly mumble and I felt my cheeks turning into the deepest shade of red. 

" Really I'm so happy for you.. "She screamed out loudly and hugged me tightly..

" Did you guys used protect-----"Before she could complete it I kept my hand on her mouth to stop her from asking dumb questions..

" Stop it don't tease me.. "I said and bit on my lip to stop myself from blushing..

" Aanh--huh.. Blushing.. "she said teasingly making me go more red with shyness..

" Stop it Lia. "I mumbled..

" Ok fine.. " Lia said and looked at me with a huge smile..

" I love it so much when I see you smiling and giggling, you don't look good to me when you're all gloomy and crying mess.. So always smile my best friend.. " she said with a huge gummy smile on her face making me smile too..

" BTW your face is having such a beautiful new glow.. Trust me sex suits you dude.. "She said teasing me to such an extent. This girl will never stop me teasing..

We both were having a conversation with each other in which she was teasing me a lot..

" I've to go now y/n..Tae is waiting for me.."She said and I pouted sadly after knowing that she'll be leaving in sometime..

" I don't want you to go lia but still.. Byeeii.. "I mumbled and hugged her tightly..

" Bye take care of yourself y/niee.."She replied back while patting my back.. I broke the hug and looked at her before replying..

" You too take care of yourself.. "I said and sat back on the bed..

" At least see me off.. "She requested making me bit my lip in embarrassment..

" I'm just wearing his hoodie and no underneath.. Also I haven't taken a bath.. S----.. "I mumbled while looking down and biting on my lower lip in embarrassment..

" It happens sometimes.. Don't be embarrassed hmm.. I completely understand.. "She said while holding my hand and caressing the back of it..She got up from the bed and hugged me tightly before smiling at me and leaving from there..

She left and I pouted sadly.. Few minutes later I was still in my bed.. I decided to get up and have a hot and relaxing shower.. My whole body is aching because of him.. I tried to get up and made my way towards the Wardrobe before going to bathroom for a shower..

I felt hot water flowing through my hair to my neck and then to my whole body.. I closed my eyes feeling the warmth of hot water on my tensed muscles..I tried my best not to think about her, but I couldn't my mind was still on her words.. I can't forget her, especially her heart piercing words.. Tears formed in my eyes just by recalling her face.. I sobbed lightly and placed my both palms on my face..

I flinched badly when I heard the click sound of opening of the shower room.. I turned around and found him standing naked.. He saw me and leaned in to me and took me in his arms and started to caress my hair while I was sobbing in his chest..

"I'm feel so sorry Princess that I was not there for you when you needed someone by your side the most, when you craved the utmost love and affection..But from now on I'll make sure that you'll not face a single problem..Because your every single fucking problem needs to face me first.."He stated and I could feel the pure sincerety in his deep heart touching words..I gulped hardly realising How much he loves me.. I felt myself getting more teary that I again started sobbing..

" I love you Jungkook-shii.. I can't live without you, P-Pls don't ever leave me.. "I mumbled while tears still streaming down my face..I meant it all I can't live without him.. He's the reason for my only happiness now..I feel so lonely without him.. I feel like I'm getting obsessed with him and this obsession is increasing day by day.. It is not the psycho one but the genuine and truly one obsession..

" I love you more my little angel ,more than you can imagine.. And I'm not planning to leave you even if you want me too in Future..I'll never let you go away from me Princess "He stated and attached his soft lips with mine kissing me gently and passionately.. I felt his one hand on my neck and another on my waist pulling me more closer to him..

Hot Water still dripping on our bodies and we being busy with each other in our shower make out session..He pinned me to the shower wall and kissed me again making me kiss him back just the way he always kisses me roughly and passionately..

" Do you want me to stop my little bunny?.. "I heard him whispering sensually while playing with my sore nipple before pinching it hardly making me cry out in pleasurable pain..

" Aah yes.. I'm s-sore Jungkook-shii.."I moaned when I felt him massaging my blossom to ease some pain..

" As you wish princess.."He said and smiled softly making me widen my eyes at his duality.. How can he be hot as fuck at a time and in another second cute as hell.. I can't believe his duality.. But trust me I can't resist his cute bunny smile.. I'm in love with his bunny smile.. I chuckled at his cute smile and nodded my head lightly..

He took some shampoo and started to apply it gently on my hair..Taking care of his love like a real gentleman he is..After helping me in the shower..I gave him some space to take a shower too..I made my way towards the wardrobe room and started to wear my clothes..I came out of the wardrobe and made my way towards the vanity after changing my clothes.. And started to dry my hair gently.. This is what I was wearing..

After drying my hair, I made my with his clothes to the bathroom and kept his clothes on the counter beside the basin..I made my way back to the room and sat quietly on the bed.. I looked at the clock and saw the timing  12 : 04 pm..

I tied my hair in a lose bun and made my way towards the kitchen to make something..I entered the Kitchen and saw a maid in the kitchen washing the dishes..She stopped her work and made her way towards me and bowed at me..

" Ma'am do you need something?.. "She asked while lowering her gaze..

" I want to cook food for me and Jungkook-shii.. "I stated and was about to make my way to do that but heard her trembling voice..

" Ma'am you c-can't, I'll do it for you.. Sir will sc------.. "before she could complete it I replied her politely..

" Don't worry your Sir will not say anything to you hmm.. "I said and she nodded and bowed at me before running away..

I started to do my work and after sometime I was finally done making two egg toast and some orange juice..I felt tattooed arms wrapped around my tiny waist and a sweet smile appeared on my face realising it's him..

" What are you doing Angel?.. "He whispered in his deep voice and started to place soft wet kisses on my neck..

" I'm cooking food for us.. "I said with a sweet smile and turned around to look at him.. He placed me on the kitchen counter and said..

" But there are many workers for that job princess.. " He said while tugging the lose strand of my hair behind my ear..

" But I want to cook delicious food for you everyday.. "  I mumbled while biting on my lower lip..

" Pls let me do that for you ." I pleaded with my doe puppy eyes which i knew that he can't resist it..

" Fine..Yes.. "He said and a huge smile appeared on my face.. I leaned in and kissed on his cheek lightly..

" Let's have breakfast ,I have made food specially for you.. "I said while getting off the counter and held his hand and pulled him with me to the dining table..

The maids served the breakfast, and we both started to have it while having sweet and cute conversations inbetween..After having the food we both went out for a little walk in our garden..

" Princess ,Would you like to meet someone from my side of family?.. "He said and I felt him caressing the back of my hand..My brows knitted with confusion as I tried to understand his words.. His side of family, means his family..

" hmm..Yes I would love to meet them.. "I mumbled with a huge smile on my face.. I felt him smiling too and nodding his head..We both walked few steps more and he continued again..

"My Aunt just came back from Italy recently and she invited us for a family dinner.. " He explained while we both walked back to our house..

" When? "I asked while looking at him..

"Tonight , we need to reach there till 7.. "He replied and my eyes widened..

" Oh my god Why didn't you tell me earlier ?, I need to prepare a lot.. "I panicked as I grabbed his hand and looked at the timing from his luxurious wrist watch and it was 3 45 pm..

" Oh god we need to buy her a gift too.. " I exhaled feeling already tensed about everything, I don't want to create a bad impression infront of his aunt.. I looked at him and found him unbothered by everthing and looking at me..

"Don't worry about the gift.. I'll ask someone to arrange it.. "He said and kissed on the back of my hand gently before turning around and walking inside the house with me.. My hand still in his..

*****

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I was dressed in a red elegant dress..I was looking beautiful..BTW I was wearing this..

I looked at the big wall hanging clock and the timing was 6 06 pm..I gulped as I felt nervous.. What if his aunt won't like me? Or if she won't accept me.. What will I do then?.. Oh my god I will die out of nervousness for sure.. I bit on my lower lip and sighed softly looking at nothing...

I came out of my deep thoughts when I heard the click opening sound of wardrobe room's door..My eyes got locked with his and I gulped hardly looking at his tall figure wearing a luxurious, stylish black suit paired with a black long coat..I covered my face in shyness and embarrassment when I found him raising his thick eyebrows at me clearly indicating that he caught me red handed checking him out.. I felt myself getting so shy and felt my cheeks turning red..

" Princess are you hungry? "I heard him saying in his deep sensual voice while taking step in my direction..my brows knitted with confusion and I shook my head..

" No. But Why? " I mumbled while shooking my head and stood up..

" Because you look hungry love.. Hungry to have ME.." He said while bending down to my level and whispered sensually in my ear enhancing the word me and sending a strong chill down my spine.. I felt my lips drying and I licked them to wet them..

___________________________

To Be Continued..

Let me know your views on this update in the comment section..

( aur comment pls kr dena, I've been noticing that the no. of comments recently have decreased..)

Next update will be after " 125 " votes..I expect that my Sweet readers will be able to complete it..

( Challo ab jaldi se vote krdo ,mera reminder hai yeh.)

Plz vote and comment , my lovely readers ❤..

I want to know if you guys liked this sweet chapter or not..

According to me yeh chapter bohot cute aur sweet tha, all about our male and female lead..

❝  2274 words ❞

Thankyou for Voting..

I luv y'all so much..

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Saviour Oleh amigoo

Fiksi Penggemar

582K 23.2K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
329K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
15.5K 314 16
You: Jungkook... please listen to me once.....*crying voice* Jk: wait..... I think you are not a virgin anymore Maybe you can't control your hormones...
96.3K 3.1K 47
๐——๐—ผ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ.๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ...