Best Mistake

By allhailqueendani

"Love has this aura of being beautiful. Passion. Precious... But in reality, sometimes it hinders you. Confus... More

Chapter One: City of Angels
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Character List
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Five

221 8 0
By allhailqueendani

"How can I be of assistance?" Felix said as he entered my office, I grabbed the manila folder off my desktop and handed it over to him, allowing him to look through it before speaking.

"What is this?" Felix asked, clearly confused by the contents inside.

"A mark."

"What do you mean, more importantly what has he done?"

"Go on, read what he does for a living?"

"I did, he practically owns half the real estate in Miami."

"A little further down.." I urged him to read on, he did a quick scan over the paper before his eyes widened with realization and I smirked.

"He recruite coyotes to bring over girls from the other side of the border."

"He's trafficking?"

"Si."

"That don't make no sense. That dude is rich. Why would he be messing with trafficking?"

"Five hundred a day per girl. That's, what, twenty thousand a girl?"

"Wow, now I understand why you need me to make a trip to Miami, he's making alot of money and doesn't seem to be kicking anything upstairs to the powers that be."

"That he is but I don't need you to do this job for the benefit of the family, in fact it's a favor for the Guerrero's."

"Marcus asked for this?"

"No, it's a favor to his son. He provided me with some very useful information."

"Okay, but I don't understand why he wouldn't just get his men to do it or hire a hand, I know they have the resources necessary to make it happen?"

"Well, let's just say he thinks your the best man for the job."

"Right. So he wants us to do his dirty work so when it or if it backfires we'll be in the ones to pay the price...sounds like a set up."

"Make up all the irrational scenarios you want all I need is a yes or no answer to the job."

Felix sighed deeply, rubbing his chin as he gave it some thought before giving an exact answer.

"I can make it happen."

"Bueno."

Suddenly the door was pushed open, and Mateo was entering.

"Sorry to interrupt, gentleman." Mateo said, standing by the door while Felix went over to sofa in the back and took a seat.

"What is it?"

"I just got back from doing some research on this Corea character and I thought you'd want to discuss what I discovered. "

"What have you discovered?"

"Nothing , he's a ghost. I've tapped every one of my resources, and no one knows who he is." This is disappointing, but not surprising. I'm sure he would be six feet under by now if I had even the slightest idea about who he is.

"If I tell you do something and it hasn't been done correctly, do you think it's wise to return to my presence." I lean forward placing my elbows on my desk.

"Idiot."  Felix muttered, shaking his head.

"Don't worry, Jefe. I'm still searching, I'll have everything you need by midnight.. Until then, can I ask what you were discussing before I entered?"

"The big man wants me to come out of retirement and go to the Sunshine state to take out some wack job." Felix answered and Mateo mouth widen as he moved further in the room.

"Why do you think he's the best man for that job? I'm sure that trigger finger isn't as good as it use to be."

"Come at me and I'll show you exactly how surgical I can get with this bitch." Felix took his gun out and sat it in his lap, I shook my head.

"Settle down gentlemen. No need for violence atleast not in my office...I just got my floors cleaned."

"Alright but as a 'thank you' for not decorating your walls with Mateo's brains, can we go out tonight and party like old time sakes. I'm thinking Vegas."

"No can do, I already have plans with my lady."

"Will you look at that, he's already blowing us off for his new inamorata. Next think you know he'll be telling us he loves this girl." Mateo teased and I ignored his pesky remark.

"Ignore him. It's good that you found your special someone, might be the best thing to ever happen to you... heaven knows what I'd do without my tulipán." Felix stated, referring to his long time girlfriend Morgan.

"I can name a few things, for instance you can get your balls back." Mateo replied snarkily and I knew Felix would bite back in response so I decided to intervene before that could happen.

"Okay, fine chat but now I have to ask you to leave before I have to put a bullet in the both of your head for giving me a headache."

"Of course, sir." They both said in syn-chronization before scampering out of my office, leaving me to my work.

"Pizza's done." Fernando announced, as I watched him open the double oven, stick his mitten covered hand in and remove the steel pans.

"Jazmin, did you hear me?" a voice rasp into my ear and I'd completely forgotten I was on the phone with Donald, my wine representative.

"What I heard was a complete nonsense, can you get me a crate of Gout De Diamantés or not?" I questioned, my voice harsh leaving no room for error.

"I've been in contact with a few of my suppliers."

"That's not a yes." I said, boredly.

"Seems the Diamante is in this season, almost impossible to come by if you give me one more week to—"

"I'll give you no less than three day anything more than that and I'll consider taking my services to someone else."

Don said something into the phone...but it quickly became mush to my ears as I found myself being distracted by Fernando. He had removed the mittens from his hand, sat them on the counter and wiped beads of sweat off his forehead that likely formed due to the heat of the hot oven.

"I don't care... figure it out. I have better things to do than to be on the phone with you all night." I said, before hanging up.

"Look who finally decided to join the party.." Fernando said, and I grinned.

"Sorry about that..my stupid wine rep, promised me a service he knew he couldn't provide."

"It's fine, I enjoyed hearing you chew that poor guy out."

"Was I that brutal?"

"No, atleast I thought so. In other words he'll live."

"You know I could call in a favor right now and get you those bottles of Diamantes."

"I love it when you use your wealth to seduce me."

"Well I love it when you let me."

"I would love for you to help me but I'm sure Don has this covered.. he's been my rep' for years and he's never disappointed me. Although sometimes I have to give him a little kick in the ass to let him know I mean business..." I chuckled slightly.

"If you say so."

"Speaking of champagne, would you like some with your pizza?"

"Mhm." my nose scrunched slightly; " Red wine goes better with pizza." I told him.

"In that case I have a bottle of 2000 Chateau Margeaux somewhere around here."

"You're going to open a three-thousand dollar bottle for some crappy homemade pizza?"

"This pizza will not be crappy, aleast my half won't...besides I had it for sometime now I might aswell open it tonight."

"Are you sure you don't want to save it for a special occasion?"

"This is a special occasion." He said and I smiled goofily, unable to help the butterflies I got in my stomach.

While, Fernando made his way over to the cabinet to grab the bottle of Chauteu I grabbed us two glasses and some plates out the cabinet. I returned to my seat at the island and Fernando joined me soon after.

"This turned out really good." I state, looking at the pizza I insisted we make in the shape of an heart. I put mushrooms and spinach on my half while he opted for something more traditional, pepperoni.

"Taste test will prove that to be true." He said, as he cut the pizza in eight pieces and I poured us some wine.

"How many?" he asked me.

"One." I answered, he ignored my request and placed three slices on my plate.

"I said uno." I put up one finger to emphasize my point.

"and I gave you tres. Now eat." He said completely dismissing my argument.

"I'm not that hungry and if you force me to eat, I'll just end up picking over it and eating the best parts."

Which would likely be the crust and cooked mushrooms.

Fernando jaw ticked in annoyance at my refusal to eat more than I had capacity for.

"I don't understand why we did all that work making pizza if you were only going to eat one slice." Fernando accent thickened with his frustration.

"Having pizza for dinner was your idea, I was content with eating stale popcorn and drinking boxed wine.." I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's no dinner."

"It is when you've had a big lunch."

"I could careless about how many calories you counted today, in this house you eat until your estómago overlaps your belt."He poked my stomach with his left pointer finger and I relaxed my body; a slight pudge forms as a result. -stomach-

"But I'm not wearing a belt." I pouted, fixing my posture.

"You know what I mean." He narrowed his eyes.

"Okay, if it make you happy I'll eat two pieces.." I conced and he nod in approval. I picked a slice off my plate, taking a bite under Fernando watchful gaze.

"It's delicious." I muttered as I chewed, the pizza was flavorful and it had the perfect amount of sauce, cheese and crispness to it.

"Bueno," he nod his head, before taking a bite out of his own piece of pizza and I furrowed my eyes at his actions.

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?" he asked, possibly unaware of his own bidding.

"Everytime we eat together you wait until I take a bite first before eating your food." I explained and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I grew up in an mexican household and this was the way it was every meal. As I got older and learned about my family's history, particularly my great grandparents, I understood why this happened. They grew up in mexico during a time were they didn't have any food and the people were starving, particularly in the region where my family originated. Starving caused PTSD. My abuelita would cook huge meals and she would sit there and make sure everyone ate before she even touched the food and then when she was assured that everyone was full, she would nibble at her food. She wouldn't even have a full meal, just in case someone wanted more. She did that until the day she died. Food in our culture, Food is love. Feeding people is our love language." Fernando explained.

"What a beautiful explanation." I smiled.

"So is that how you maintain such a good figure?" I asked, studying him as he took another bite out his pizza.

"No cariño, that's just genetics." He boast, wiping grease off his chin.

"Lucky you."

******

After dinner, we cleaned and moved our bodies to the bedroom. "Stop moving." Fernando rasped out the guttarly command as I sat in his lap.

"Sorry, just trying to get comfortable." I muttered, shifting over a little.

"How hard can that be." He grumbled under his breath and by now I was able to notice how hard and engorged his member was beneath me. I smirked deviously and grind my hips slightly, purposely rubbing my crotch against his wood.

"I enjoy having you in this position but if you don't stop moving you won't stay in it for long." He moved his hands up from my thighs to my waist and rested it there.

"You get turned on so easily." I teased, I hardly did anything and he was already solid as a rock.

There was a slight twitching of his upper lip as he took in my body, he didn't linger long, just enough to make me question my appearance. "It's very difficult to think of anything other than sex when I'm lying under this beautiful canvas.." he complimented and I felt the heat grow in between my legs.

"I can find a magnitude of things you can think of."

"Things such as?" He trailed waiting for me to fill in the blanks.

"For instance you can picture someone's eighty-six years old grandmother wearing a two-piece swimsuit or a miniskirt, it'll surely be a ghastly sight?" I proposed, playfully and he kissed his teeth but actually closed his eyes as if he really considered imagining someone's grandmother in compromising clothing.

"Did that help?" I asked him once his eyes opened and they met mines.

"I tried but could only pictures you naked on a beach."

"You're impossible."

"You love it."

"Anyway onto the next topic, where's Ace? I noticed that he wasn't in the guest room."

"I sent him to a farm."

"You gave him away?"

"No, the farm isn't actually a farm it's a training facility." he further explained.

"Why—I mean isn't he already trained?"

"He is but he's constantly hauled up in this small space, days on end and it's important that he stays sharp so I send him there every week to make sure he doesn't lose that ability.."

"Oh that makes sense, so what type of training does he do?"

"A variety of thing , but Ace is especially equipped for tracking."

"Drugs?" I questioned, it made the most sense for him to use Ace's ability to track the product he sold.

"Very bold of you to assume that but yes drugs and people."

"Drugs like what? Pills?"

"That's not our game."

"Coke is your game, right?" I asked, knowing good and well it was but a little affirmation didn't hurt.

"The finest."

"Have you ever tried coke before?" my curiosity got the best of me and I just couldn't help but ask the question.

"Do you serve food to others before tasting it first?"

It didn't take a brain surgeon to decipher what he meant and he took my silence as under-standment.

"Than there's your answer. Why do you ask, are you interested in trying?"

"Oh heavens no, I was just curious."

"Good, because I'm fine with alot of things but a crackhead for a girlfriend is where I draw the line." He joked, a hint of seriousness in his voice and I slapped his arm lightly.

"Can I ask you one more question?"

"What is it, hermosa?"

"How would you like to accompany me to an debutant ball?"

"I don't know... I've never been to one before, what should I expect?" he asked, his hands rubbing up and down my thighs.

"The whole freaking idea of the ball is to celebrate young women coming of age in other words showcase their success at advancing their social status but I've been behind the scenes of this thing and it's not all it's chopped up it to be... it just gives the upper-class another opportunity to flaunt there wealth and there mediocre titles.... by buying there niece's, daughter and granddaughters fancy dress that could probably pay half the cities light bills..." I explained the basics of the party to Fernando and he nodded his head in response.

"...Seriously the amount of money spent on this party is atrocious, People's hard-earned dollars needlessly and lavishly spent on a five course meals with two, no three kinds of wine plus champagne—"

"If you hate these thing so much why do you insist on going?" He interrupted my rant.

"That's just it I don't want to go, but my mother wants to serve on the board of committee so it's very important that I make an appearance."

"Mhm makes sense. While we're on the topic of appearances, what will you be wearing to the ball?"

"It's a surprise."

"Well I need to know in order for me to coordinate with you."

"A regular tuxedo will do."

"If that's what you want."

"Mhm" I nod my head before taking in a heavy breath, then releasing it.

"Now that that's out the way, what should we do with the rest of our evening?"

"How about a movie?" I suggested and he shook his head. I rose an brow, straightening up as the man changed his position from laying down to sitting up.

"Why watch a film when we can make one of our very own." Fernando dug his fingers into my waist and I got chills.

"You want to fool around?"

The corners of his mouth formed a small smirk and his voice sounded gruff as he spoke " I want to touch this body and be inside of you."

"Mhm, we can sex but only under one condition..." I suggested, touching his hard chest and he nod his head in agreement, having no idea what I was about to suggest.

"You'll dominate me,"

{Next chapter will be a little spicy 🥵}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.5K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...
21.9K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
11.7K 341 24
🔞 - I like mafia -They are dangerous -No i want a cute mafia ( You will get one but I'm not sure if he is cute or not) ~Read to know about that hi...
31.8K 1.2K 37
You ever wanted something so much, but you know it's bad for you, so you try and you try not to want it, but that need for it only grows stronger? We...