Love with Consequences: My bf...

By Lynak0120

Taylor Stewart is madly in love with her best friend Andrey's brother Alec... The only thing is Alec has two... More

Love with Consequences: My bff's older brother...Oh brother...
Love consequences chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 part 1
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15; I was blackmailed.
Chapter 15 part 2
Chapter 16 part 1
chapter 16 part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter4

2.2K 28 2
By Lynak0120

Chapter 4:

We drove in a comfortable silence. Only the sound of the engine and the radio, were audible in the background. It for once felt nice, and I didn't feel as nervous as I would be around him. I noticed a smile play at his lips, and sometimes he would open his mouth in attempt to say something but then he'd change his mind, and not say a word but just simply smile. Which I was very thankful for.

I held, my “Baby” Pavel, in my arms while we got closer to my house. He pulled up in my drive way, and turner off the ignition of the car, and we just sat there looking out to the slightly lit up house.

“Thanks for the drive home.” I stated taking off my seat belt.

“No worries, it was my pleasure.” He said smiling at me, and like always his smiles, made my heart melt. So I smiled back up at him.

“Well I should get going then.” I said starting to open the door.

“No, wait just a minute.” He said, getting off the car, and walking around it, to open my door like a true gentleman. “I smiled as he helped me get out the car and carry my stuff up to the door, which I opened with my spare key.

“Again, Thank you Alek.” I said smiling at him, as I grabbed my bag and Pavel in my arms.

“It was my pleasure, Taylor.” He said smiling, and it looked like he wanted to say more but my dad walked up to us.

“Hey, Alek.” He said shaking his hand.

“Hello, Mr.-”

“Don't just like I tell your brother, you can call me John.” said my dad looking at Alek, but not with the admiration I had for him, but with respect and pride.

“It's nice to see you John.” Said Alek.

“So, how are the kids?” Asked my dad.

“Oh, there great, I'm getting Melody potty trained.” He said smiling. My dad laughed slightly.

“Yeah, I'm sure Taylor can help you with that.” He said.

“I was hoping she will, I know Melody would feel more comfortable with her presence.” Said Alek smiling.

“Yeah, that's understandable.” Said my dad

“Anyways, what in the name of the lord are you carrying in your arms?” Asked my dad looking at Pavel.

“Oh it's my class project, I have to take care of the baby for this whole semester.” I explained looking up at my dad, who had a very funny questioning look in his face, and I noticed that Alek also noticed because he was trying to hold back his laughter.

“So is there a dad, to this plastic doll”

“Dad, please it's a baby.”

“Tay, it's a doll.” He said in between laughter.

“No there were no more guys to pair me up with.” I said.

“But I have promised to share the responsibilities, of this child, so Taylor doesn't have to do it alone, and also considering the fact that she's always helped me with my kids, I plan on returning the favor.” Said Alek, looking at me with a smile, and then returning his look to my dad.

“Are you sure about that Alek?” asked my dad.

“I'm positive sir, how bad could it be?”.....

Just what Alek, needed to say, that night after Alek, left, and I drifted off to sleep, Pavel woke up at 2:00 am in the morning crying, louder then ever. I had to stay up feeding him, and burping him, for about forty five minutes and then it took, about thirty more minutes to get him to sleep. I woke up to go to school, with a headache from lack of sleep, considering Pavel woke up again at five am.

My eyes, were tired, and had dark rings under my eyes which I tried covering up with a little bit of make up so it wouldn't look that bad. I got ready for school, and also got Pavel ready and changed. I walked out the door, when I heard a honk from outside. So I grabbed the baby bag, and a granola bar for on the go.

------ Alek POV ------

I woke up that morning, feeling tired from the working the whole week. It was around six am, when I heard my one and only son crying from the crib. I walked over to him and grabbed him in my arms. I tried to hum a song that he really liked, but my throat was too dry. I walked in the kitchen and ran into Andrey who was very deep in thought to notice my entrance.

I grabbed Jovan's bottle and started mixing the baby formula. I couldn't hold Jovan and make the mixture at the same time, well I could but I'd make a huge mess. So I called Andrey's name, but he didn't budge. So I decided to trow a plastic spoon at his head.

“What was that for?” He asked rubbing his head.

“That was for not paying attention when I called your name, like a thousand times. Can you please hold Jovan while I make the food for him.” I said passing the baby over to him. Pretty funny how they looked so much a like.

“Anyways, what where you thinking about so hard? You couldn't hear me.” I asked preparing the milk.

“Taylor.” He said, and that's all I needed to hear, to make me freeze. The one thing I had been trying very hard to avoid, was Andrey falling for Taylor.

I know I was jumping to conclusions too soon, but to know my brother was that deep in thought for a girl, was too much. Especially if that girl was also the one I was in love with. I know it's wrong, for me to feel this way. Actually it's un-ethical. Morally wrong, me a 24 year old man in love with a sixteen year old girl, that as far as I could know could think I'm sick for loving her.

“What- what about Taylor?” I stuttered with my question, but tried to cover it by faking a sneeze, so at least Andrey would think something was up. He just looked at me weirdly and I fake cleaned my nose. I turned towards the microwave to heat up the milk, when he started talking.

“I was just thinking about asking her out Friday night?” He said and my heart sank. I couldn't compete with someone her same age, and that knows her probably more then I do. But I couldn't hide my jealousy, because I wish I could take her out on dates, and be freely with her, but I can't.

“I really doubt she'd be able, to remember she has a baby.” I said trying to keep my voice cool, but really couldn't.

“So, yeah, I was hoping you'd babysit. It's only a doll, and your -”

“I can't I need her or you to watch the children, because I have to work on Friday.” I said.

“Oh, really. Because the day before yesterday you said you were going to chill on Friday, because you got Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.” He said.

“Well things changed.” I said grabbed my child from his arms.

“Hurry up and get dressed, I'm taking you to school.”

“I promised Taylor I'd pick her up.”

“We'll pick her up on the way.” I said walking to my room, to feed Jovan. I got dressed and then I went to get Melody dressed, and ready for the day. When I got out and strapped the kids in the car seats, Andrey came out of the house looking different then usual.

“Ready to go?” I asked looking at him up and down just to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

“Yeah.” He said getting in the car. I walked to the drivers side and turn on the ignition and started driving towards Taylor's house. I was nervous at the thought of seeing her today. I don't know if it was because I was scared of her dating my brother, or just the fact of seeing her in the morning. Before any one else.

We pulled up to her drive way, and I honked my horn. Minutes later she came out the door, looking as stunning as every other day. But somehow today, she looked more beautiful then ever. I think it was mainly because I admitted to myself, that I love her, and I swear I will not stop fighting for her even if it's with my own blood. I will not let my brother, take the one person I've loved so much in life, and probably will ever love, for the rest of my years....

I am so sorry, writers block :/ Please Vote and Comment and become a fan:)!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 1.5K 51
AVERY MILER is 20 year old girl who lives in New York and attends NYU with her twin brother. Her twin and her have always been surrounded by the hoc...
8.3K 9 11
Ava Graham daughter of Samuel Graham falls in love with her fathers best friend when she was 15 what will happen when she becomes 18 will she be able...
24.6K 429 32
Aria Henderson is a 16 year old high school student,she lives in Colorado and her parents decide to take her up to the mountains during Christmas bre...
1.1M 14.2K 33
Allison is 16 years old. She lives with her mom and older brother Alex who is 17. What happens when she goes to a party and gets in a fight with her...