Her Obsession [18+] ยฆยฆ {Jeon...

Por mysticalpeacelily

[18+] A Jeon Jungkook FanFiction An Indian-Mafia Romance Dominant Male Lead X Innocent Female Lead โš This b... Mรกs

DEDICATIONS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVI
CHAPTER XVII
CHAPTER XVIII
CHAPTER XIX
CHAPTER XX
CHAPTER XXI
CHAPTER XXII
CHAPTER XXIII
CHAPTER XXIV
CHAPTER XXV
CHAPTER XXVI
CHAPTER XXVII
CHAPTER XXVIII
CHAPTER XXIX
CHAPTER XXX
CHAPTER XXXI [18+]
CHAPTER XXXIII
CHAPTER XXXIV [18+]
CHAPTER XXXV
CHAPTER XXXVI
CHAPTER XXXVII
CHAPTER XXXVIII
CHAPTER XXXIX [18+]
CHAPTER XL
CHAPTER XLI [16+]

CHAPTER XXXII

3.5K 169 69
Por mysticalpeacelily

_______________________________

...Her Obsession...

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

_______________________________

Y/n's perspective

I opened my eyes feeling sun rays hitting my face.. I rubbed my eyes gently before opening them and turning around a little to get comfortable.. But my eyes widened when I saw him laying beside me shirtless.. I felt my cheeks turning red when some faint memories of yesterday's night flashed in my mind..My eyes widened more and I felt myself getting more flushed..

I bit on my lower lip when I felt him still staring at me.. I gulped before snuggling in his neck..

" Stop staring at me Mr. Jeon.. " I mumbled while snuggling in his neck as I was feeling so flustered and shy..

" Don't Sweetheart.."He whispered in his deep husky voice near my ear sending a strong shiver ran down my spine..

" D-on't What?.. "I asked while looking in his eyes with my doe eyes.. And my eyes widened when I was flipped under him in just a second and felt him hovering over me making my normal breaths turn into heavy breathing..

" Just don't fucking call me Mr. Jeon after screaming my name whole night..Princess."He mumbled while looking in my eyes with his lusty eyes and in his deep voice making me gulped down in nervousness..

" I will not like it.. "He leaned near my lips and whispers in his deep husky voice near my lower lip making me feel hot and wet down there..Oh god what's happening with me.. He will definitely make me crazy..

And in another second He smashed his lips on mine, kissing me like there's no tomorrow..I felt his cold hand gripping on my jawline and another travelling inside my hoodie sending chills through my spine..I felt his hand on my right boob and he pinched on my sore nipple making me moan in his mouth..

And with this he entered his tongue inside my mouth.. Exploring each and every inch of my mouth.. His palm was still kneading my right boob making me curl my toes in pleasure..

" J-Jungkook-shii pls.. "I mumbled near his lower lip feeling myself out of breath..

" Pls What princess?.. "He mumbled back while tugging the lose strand of hair behind my ear..

" I can't take it.. "I whispered while closing my eyes and breathing heavily as I was out of breath..

" You can't take what? Angel.. "He asked while caressing my cheek before kissing on my forehead..

" This much p-pleasure.. "I mumbled back as I was tired and was feeling so exhausted from yesterday's night..

" I'm tired.."I whispered while lowering my gaze and biting on my lower lip not knowing what he'll say..

But he just nodded his head and pecked on my forehead lovingly..before getting off the bed and suddenly he removed the blanket making me panick..What he's doing.. And in another second he picked me up in bridal style..

" What are you doing?.. "I asked while wrapping my arms around his neck..

" You'll know sweetheart "He whispered looking in my eyes before pecking my cheek..

Few seconds later we were inside the bathroom now.. He placed me on the table near the basin and started to remove his lower making me lowered down my gaze as I was feeling so shy..

He gripped the fabric of the hoodie I was wearing and was about to remove it but I gripped on his hand and shook my head gently..

" No one is supposed to wear clothes inside the bathroom my little bunny.. "He said and in swift motion removed my hoodie making me lowered down my gaze and bit on my lip in nervousness.

Now I was all naked infront of him.. I gulped hardly as I was feeling so shy..

" Don't need to be shy angel..I've seen and tasted every fucking inch of you.."He mumbled while making me look up at him by gripping my chin..

He picked me up from the table and made his way with me towards the shower area.. He kept my feet on the ground and I felt pain in my lower abdomen and my body disbalanced to which he caught me by my waist.. He helped me to take a warm shower he even washed my hair.. He took complete care of me.. After the shower he wrapped my body in a towel and made me sit on the counter beside the basin..

I tried to get up from the counter and after some struggle stood on my feet.. My gaze fell on my neck and my eyes widened with shock when I saw my neck covered with red and purple hickeys.. Oh god this much love bites..I turned around when I heard footsteps behind me.. And saw him coming back wearing a white sweat shirt and black lower with a grey hoodie in his hand..

" Are you able to walk now?.. "He asked and I could feel my cheeks heating.. I don't know why but whenever he's near me I feel like heat rushing to my cheeks.. He makes my heart beat so fast..

"Hmm.. " I hummed with a small nod.

He came near me and took the bottle of body lotion from the counter and pour some of it in his palm..he took my hand and started to apply lotion on it making me look at him with my doe eyes..After applying lotion on my neck ,arms and thighs.. He made me wear the shorts and hoodie.. His hoodie was looking so oversized at me..

He took me out of the bathroom in bridal style and placed me on the bed before grabbing a towel and started to dry my hair gently.. Actually to be honest I was loving this caring side of him..where he has all his rights on me and I have on him.. He's mine ,only MINE and just like this I'm his ,only HIS..

After drying my hair he untangled my hair too and braided my hair too into a lose braid..

" Jungkook-shii.. "I spoke while turning my head towards him..

" Yes princess.. "he said before caressing my hair and placing a kiss on my forehead..

" I wanna cuddle.. "I said as I stood on my knees on the bed and hugged him while he was standing on the floor..

" As you wish my little bunny.. "he said and made me lay on the bed and laid beside me.

I got closer to him and he kept me warm in his embrace..I snuggled my face more in his neck feeling so much warmth from him in this cold weather.. Plus his mild cologne Dior Sauvage, I feel like I'm addicted to it..

I don't know when but, I fell asleep in his warm embrace.

*****

I rubbed my eyes gently before opening them.. I got adjusted to the light and turned around only to find him sleeping peacefully.. My eyes were busy admiring his each and every perfect face features..His thick eyebrows with the piercing , his perfect eyelashes, his small nose and perfect soft heart shaped lips with the attractive mole under them..

I gulped looking at his lips as the urge to kiss them built up inside me..well I can kiss him.. He's mine.. Yes he's mine I can kiss him.. But he's sleeping.. Should I?.. Let's do it.I leaned near his lips and looked at his  face only to find him sleeping.. I gulped before attaching my lips to his.. My hand made its way to grip his neck and I moved my lips slowly on his making sure he don't wake up..

I sucked and moved my lips on his slowly.. My eyes widened when I felt his hand on my neck and in a swift motion I was under him..He detached our lips only to look at me with a huge smirk on his handsome face..

Before smashing his lips on mine, kissing me like there is no tomorrow.. He sucked and abused my lips completely..He bit on my lip before entering his tongue inside my mouth and eating my lips out completely.. After sometime which felt like eternity to me.. He finally broke the kiss making me go breathe like crazy..

I was panting so heavily while closing my eyes.. why he kisses me like this.. I don't know it feels so pleasurable yet it sores my lips and makes me out of breath. But still I love and enjoy his every rough kiss.. He pecked on my lips gently and joined our forehead together making me open my eyes slowly and look in his deep brown orbs which held nothing but my whole world..

" Why do you always start  something which you can never finish my little angel?.."He asked with a smirk plastered on his handsome face..

" I'm sorry.. "I mumbled while lowering my gaze..

" You don't need to be sorry for this.. I'm yours princess.. You can do whatever you want to do with me.."He stated while looking directly in my eyes without breaking the eye contact.. I felt my cheeks turning red so I broke the eye Contact immediately..

My gaze fell on the big wall clock and my eyes widened when I saw the time.. It was 12 32 p.m..

" How come we slept for so late?.. "I shouted almost with a shock..

"Because we needed rest as we didn't sleep well last night.. "He said with a teasing smirk making me go red again..

" I'm hungry Jungkook-shii.. "I said while looking at him with my doe puppy eyes.  And after I said this I could feel him avoiding me and trying to not look in my eyes..

" Are you blushing?.. "I said with a teasing smile as I could feel his ears and cheeks red.. He glared at me with his cold eyes making my smile fade..

" No. "He stated while looking in my eyes.. He got up from the bed and picked me up in bridal style in an instant..

He made his way with me towards the kitchen.. He placed me on the counter and started to cook for both of us..

" What would you like to eat? My Queen.. "He said and I could feel my cheeks turning into the deepest shade of red..oh god even I don't remember how many times he made me blush in a day..

" Anything.. "I mumbled while trying my best to not look in his eyes to prevent myself from becoming a tomato..

After taking out the ingredients from the refrigerator he started to mix the batter of pancakes to make food for us.. He made his way towards the refrigerator and took out something from it before passing it too me..

" Your favourite Chocolate Milk.. "He said while passing the bottle of chocolate milk to me..

" Thanks.. "I said before opening the bottle and sipping on it..

*****

After sometime he cooked the pancakes and made me ear too.. And after having the lunch together with soft giggles and smiles..He again picked me up in bridal style and took me to the bedroom..

" What you want to do princess..? "He asked while placing me on the bed gently and sat beside me before tugging the lose hair strand behind my ear..

" Let's go for a walk.. "I said while looking at him with my pleading eyes..

" But you can'----"before he could complete I pecked on his lips and mumbled.

" Please Jungkook-shii.. "I mumbled with my doe puppy eyes which i knew that he couldn't resist them..

" Fine.. "He said and passed me his bunny smile.. Oh how he cute looks when he smiles.. My cute bunny..

I decided to change my clothes and he got busy on a phone call.. I put on these clothes and decided to keep that lose braid done by him only..

I came back and found him busy on the phone call I made my way towards him and hugged him from behind snaking my arms around his torso..

After finishing the phone call he turned around and placed a soft kiss on my forehead lovingly before speaking ..

" Just gimme a minute I'll be back.. "he said and made his way inside the wardrobe to change clothes..

_______________________________

To Be Continued..

I hope you all enjoyed reading this..

Even though the vote goal was not completed but I just updated because of her RadhikaGoyal033 as she was having her result today.. I hope your result was good, even if it wasn't , don't worry You'll do great next time..

Ab maine update to kr dia hai to iska mtlb yeh nhi hai ki aap log vote na kre..

Let me know your views on this update in the comment section..

Next update will be after " 100" votes..( Iss baar I hope ki vote goal aap log complete krwa dooge..)

❝ 2184 words ❞

Plz vote and comment , my lovely readers ❤..

Thankyou for Voting..

I luv y'all..

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

39.7K 1.4K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
210K 6.3K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
95.8K 3.1K 47
๐——๐—ผ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ.๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ...