The regent princess of the sp...

By prince05026

Author: An Yi Link; https://www.qb5.ac/book_45479/ [Farming and business + cool text without abuse, double st... More

1-5
6-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
Volume II 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-90
91-110

146-150

207 2 0
By prince05026

Chapter 146: The Liu Family and the Sun Family

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

The private room on the second floor of the Skylark Building, standing by the river, with a faint thin ice on the river, joyful colors hanging on the treetops, and villains laughing on the street. The windows in the room are closed, and the stove is burning vigorously, exuding a warm heat, which makes people nostalgic and reluctant to leave.

The two sons in front of the table sat opposite each other, and they were all in the demeanor of everyone, and they were all graceful!

Liu Wenqing looked at him with a look of enjoyment, and began to return to the topic: "My eldest brother is ready to meet you."

"Oh?" The tone is high, revealing a strong sense of interest.

Sun Xing smiled, "This is really funny, no one in Jizhou City knows that I and Liu Wende have always been at odds, and he asked me to meet me, which is strange!" The corners of his mouth laughed as he spoke.

Liu Wenqing saw his indifferent attitude, shook his head and said helplessly: "You should know what he is doing, what are you going to do?"

Sun Xing raised his eyebrows and said lazily: "This is wrong, it should be what you plan to do."

Although outsiders know that Skylark Tower is his Sun Xing's property, he has not lost his mind!

Liu Wenqing and he didn't see him, and said directly: "I hope you can refuse my eldest brother!"

Sun Xing nodded as a matter of course, and the brothers were used to help at the critical moment.

However, he turned his gaze to the small cup of green glazed lotus flowers on the table, which contained green and bright fruit wine, like clear fruits hanging from the branches, indicating a good income.

"Wen Qing, where did you get these fruit wines, this business is really worth it!" There was a faint envy in his tone, too, who doesn't want to earn such a big profit.

Liu Wenqing knew what he meant, and he didn't think about monopolizing it, "You deal with my eldest brother's side, and I will definitely let you do the fruit wine business."

After all, he also has a forty-percent profit in the winery, and customers don't worry about finding it at all, and it doesn't matter if there is one more person or one less person.

Sun Xing is the designated heir of the Sun family, and doing business with him will definitely not be a loss!

"Really?"

Sun Xing's eyes were surprised, and he leaned sideways on the table with his hands, looking at him expectantly.

Liu Wenqing nodded with a smile, "When have I spoken, I won't be able to speak, in a few days, the wine shop will be completed, and you will definitely be indispensable."

"Distillery?" When Sun Xing heard these two words, his voice was raised: "You want to build a wine shop?"

The curvature of Liu Wenqing's lips curled, and his elegant expression became joyful, "It's okay, it's not." I have negotiated with the real owner of the fruit wine, the winery is built in Jizhou City, and you are the first merchant to come to the door!

Sun Xing suddenly stood up from his chair, his heart was full of excitement, "You can do it, Wenqing, you are so powerful, this thing has been occupied, and it will be just around the corner to strengthen your Skylark Tower in the future!"

"Hehe, thank you for your help!" Liu Wenqing raised his glass, Sun Xing also poured a glass, and the two raised their glasses to each other and drank them all.

"Wenqing, the person who makes the fruit wine is from Jizhou City?" Otherwise, how could the winery be built in Jizhou.

Liu Wenqing shook his head, and a calm and tenacious woman floated in his mind, as if every time he met, he would see a different side of her, although the two had only met twice.

"She's a woman."

When Sun Xing heard the words from his friend's mouth, he was shocked, but he didn't expect it to be a woman.

I wanted to ask again, but Liu Wenqing didn't say more, and it was really surprising to see that his always calm face had a hint of softness.

Thinking like this, he became more curious about the woman he had never met!

What kind of woman makes her friends value her so much?

In the afternoon, Liu Wende came out of the lark building violently, and the anger on his face was well known.

At a glance, you can tell that the business has not been negotiated.

I really don't take people seriously!

What is the Sun family, and they are inferior from time to time in front of their Liu family!

Liu Wende thought resentfully in his heart, wait, Sun Xing, sooner or later, Lao Tzu will trample you under his feet.

......

At night, as soon as Liu Wenqing stepped into the gate of Liu's house, the housekeeper had been waiting for a long time.

"Second young master, the master sent you to the study." The butler lowered his eyebrows and lowered his eyes.

Liu Wenqing's movements on his feet paused, but he recovered after a while.

When the butler heard him say that he understood, the voice seemed to come from high in the sky, and it was difficult to find.

Liu Shun walked behind him and said hatefully: "Second young master, do you need me to find the old lady?" It's

definitely not a good thing for the old man to find the second young master in the past, which time is not a reprimand.

"No need." Liu Wenqing came out of his throat with a faint voice, cold and indifferent, as if this was a small thing.

When he came to the door of the study, he gently knocked on the door and called, "Father." An

angry voice came from the room, "Come in!

Liu Wenqing pushed the door in, and

Liu Shun waited outside.

The door closed, and he saw his father sitting high on the top and his eldest brother smiling on the side, smiling maliciously.

"Father, I don't know what is the matter with finding the child so late?" Liu Wenqing asked respectfully, and his posture of low eyebrows and pleasing to the eyes satisfied the first Master Liu.

No matter how much his father fancied this concubine, he still had to act according to his face.

Liu Wenqing is the concubine of the Liu Mansion, and the Liu Mansion is now the master of the house, and the old lady Liu is in control behind the scenes, but he generally does not take action when there is nothing important.

Although Liu Wenqing is in a difficult situation in the Liu family, Mrs. Liu takes care of her from time to time, and her life can still be passed.

But more timely, Mrs. Liu's second grandson has gained more experience.

That's right, the heir of Old Lady Liu is the son of the Liu family - Liu Wenqing!

It can be said that people are not old-hearted, who has the ability to carry forward the Liu family, Mrs. Liu can see it clearly.

Liu Wende saw the cousin on the side, and his eyebrows were arrogant: "Second brother, it's so late, where have you been?"

Liu Wenqing replied lightly: "Big brother, where does the little brother still need to report back to you?" His eyes only glanced at Liu Wende lightly, and the tone of his voice did not take people to heart at all.

"You..." Liu Wende suddenly stood up and pointed at the second brother, his face annoyed.

After half a ring, he said calmly: "Big brother, this is also concerned about you, by the way, I want to remind you, in the future, you and the eldest young master of the Sun family should not get too close, lest you still help others count the money when you sell you, and our Liu family can't afford to lose that face..."

Liu Wende looked at him with contempt, no matter how favored and capable he was by his grandfather, he was just a concubine who couldn't get on the stage, and when he took charge of the family, he would definitely drive people out.

Master Liu sat up high and didn't say a word, he deliberately taught this son some lessons, don't think that with his grandfather's favor, he can get past him.

Recently, his father talked to him, and he revealed from time to time that he wanted this son to inherit the family business as soon as possible, isn't this what it means to let him step down.

Hehe!

I dare to earn power with my father!

What a can't be underestimated!

Liu Wenqing looked at his father who didn't speak, he knew that he was deliberately giving himself a dismount, but he didn't care, these words were just painless, that is, to vent their dissatisfaction.

"Qing'er, I heard from your eldest brother that a new place selling fruit wine has recently appeared in the city, which is the property of your friend the eldest young master of the Sun family, isn't it?"

After Liu Wende finished venting, Master Liu gradually spoke up, and his voice was full of questions.

Liu Wenqing slowly looked up at his father, his money-loving eyes were full of oppression, "Yes, father."

Liu Wenqing replied respectfully, although he didn't take this father to heart, he would still do it on the surface.

"Good!" Old Man Liu made a majestic voice in his throat, and slapped his right hand on the table, making a loud noise, "Since you are friends with the eldest young master of the Sun family, then run for your eldest brother, your eldest brother intends to cooperate and let him share some benefits."

He stated his purpose directly, without thinking about how difficult it was!

For him, letting him go to the gate of Sun's house to ask for cooperation is simply a stain on his face.

To say that when the old lady of the Liu family was in power, although the relationship between the Liu family and the Sun family was average, there were still contacts, but since the old man Liu became the head of the family, the old man Liu was a very face-saving person.

Gradually, the two families broke off contact, each developed its own, and the relationship between the two eldest and young masters was not harmonious, and it became the state of not moving around.

"Father, you must have seen the profit of fruit wine, this is no longer a matter that the eldest young master of the Sun family can call the shots, even if I can move him, do you think the Sun family will give up profits so easily?"

Liu Wenqing slowly explained that the relationship between the two families is not good, this is not an uncommon thing, how could his father think that only by his relationship with Sun Xing, the fruit wine business will be caught.

It's really alive and going back!

He glanced sideways at the eldest brother, and snorted coldly in his heart, not to mention that the fruit wine business is not the Sun family, even he will not let these two succeed!

When Liu Wende heard this, he also thought that this was already a competition and cooperation between the two families, and they juniors could no longer intervene.

At the same time, in the study of the Sun family.

The old lady of the Sun family, the head of the Sun family, and Sun Xing are also talking in secret.

"Xing'er, how did you talk to Liu Wenqing?" The head of the Sun family asked, he was Sun Xing's father and the eldest son of the old lady of the Sun family.

Sun Xing smiled and nodded, "Grandpa, Dad, don't worry, Wen Qing has promised me that we will definitely be able to intervene in the fruit wine business." The

production of fruit wine is only in the hands of a part, and the sellers are all specified, and now there are new channels around them, and the big guys are vying for it.

"Alas! That's good, that's good. "The old lady of the Sun family stroked her beard, if this business is really done, their Sun family will definitely go to the next level.

The face of the head of the Sun family was full of joy, and the development of the Sun family was the top priority for them.

"Oh, that's right." Old lady Sun seemed to think of something, looked at her grandson with dark eyes on the side, and asked, "Does the Liu family know about this matter?"

Sun Xing shook his head, thinking of Wen Qing's request before the opening of the Skylark Tower, he despised the Liu family more and more, he really didn't know whether it was good or bad, and he just wanted an heir who was not as good as Wen Qing in everything.

"Skylark Tower is only announced to the public that it is my property, but there are very few people who know that his actual boss is Wenqing, if the Liu family knew, Liu Wende would not have come to me this afternoon."

The old lady of the Sun family and the head of the Sun family glanced at each other, and sighed in their hearts, it was a pity for Wenqing's child.

......

Time gradually passed, Liu Wenqing has been busy with the construction of the winery, according to Mier's requirements, the size, location, details of the winery must be done, but the most troublesome is the selection of people.

On this day, Sun Xing and Liu Wenqing got together in the Skylark Tower, looking at their friend's sad appearance, Sun Xing sent down the wine glass in his hand:

"What's going on?"

Liu Wenqing was half-lying on the soft collapse, staring at the vibrant emerald potted plants in the house and gradually becoming distracted, this matter must be done secretly, otherwise it will be worth the loss if it attracts the covetousness of the villain.

And the manpower must be trustworthy, Mi'er said that she would hand over the technology to them, and once it spreads, the entire fruit wine industry will be damaged.

Seeing that Liu Wenqing didn't speak, Sun Xing didn't continue to ask, thinking that it was the Liu family's affairs that bothered him.

"Wen Qing, what exactly are you going to do with you?" Whether he plans to inherit the Liu family, or find another way out, otherwise why has the business of this fruit wine been concealed.

As a good friend, he still supports Wenqing to inherit the Liu family.

Uncle Liu, the head of the Liu family, is also unclear, and his favorite son Liu Wende is also indiscriminate, once Liu Wende inherits the family business, the future of the Liu family will be seen clearly.

Mrs. Liu's hard work will be in vain.

Liu Wenqing said in an elegant voice: "Don't worry, it should be mine, I won't let others snatch half a point, I will definitely fulfill my grandfather's expectations."

He grew up beside his grandfather since he was a child, and his grandfather was the only one in the Liu family who treated him sincerely, and he would not let his grandfather's efforts turn up in smoke after a hundred years.

"That's right." Sun Xing said happily, and patted him on the shoulder: "You have always been indisputable with the world before, I thought you didn't have this heart, don't worry, Liu Wende is definitely not your opponent."

"When you succeed, the relationship between our Sun and Liu families will come back, you must know that my grandfather has always been thinking about it."

Liu Wenqing listened to the curvature on his lips, yes, this is also one of his grandfather's expectations.

......

Before leaving, she told her father that once the barren mountain was completed, she would send someone to inform her as soon as possible.

Father An patted his chest and responded, it was still cold after the New Year, but the villagers of Liushu Village had already startedAfter all, it had to be completed before the beginning of spring.

Jin Feng and Yinfeng also said goodbye to their father and mother, and left in the carriage with Mi'er.

Li Duocai's carpentry shop has not yet opened, so Aunt Li and he plan to rest in the village for a while.

The gate of Yuyan Pavilion had already been opened, and Hongling and the others had been waiting at the door for a long time.

"Master, you're finally back!" Hongling hurriedly caught up, followed by green bamboo and white pothos.

"How's it going in the store, nothing happened during the New Year, right?" Amel asked as she got out of the carriage.

"It's okay, everything is normal, my sisters and I have been watching." Hongling replied.

"Let's go, let's go in and have a look."

An Mi'er walked in front, and the two sisters Jinfeng and Yinfeng also followed, and after only a few days of leaving, they felt reluctant.

Yuyan Pavilion is indeed fine, but the inventory is a little less, although it is closed, but some ladies still come over from time to time, even on the days of the New Year.

An Mi'er smiled slightly when she heard this, this is a good phenomenon, the reputation of Yuyan Pavilion has been played, and she is not worried about having no customers.

In the study, several major stewards of Yuyan Pavilion are here.

An Mi'er looked at these people in front of her, they all accompanied her all the way, even if she didn't believe in them wholeheartedly, but after getting along for a long time, they all had feelings.

"I have something to announce today, it is related to the development of you and Yuyan Pavilion, you think about it carefully before answering me."

On the first day of returning from the Chinese New Year, An Mier was ready to say the decision that she had been thinking about for a long time.

"Mi'er, what the hell is going on?" Jin Feng asked on behalf of many sisters.

"Soon, Yuyan Pavilion will move to Anyue County, or even Jizhou City, of course, this store will not be abandoned, but I will take most of the people away, you think about the way out, and then tell me the decision."

There are Jin Feng and Yinfeng in the house, as well as Mo Lan and other four maids, as well as Xiu'er Huiniang.

An Mi'er swept around, except for Xiu'er, she knew that most people would probably go with her.

"You inform the people below of this, listen to their opinions first, and write down those who want to leave and stay, Jin Feng, you tell me the list tomorrow." Ammel commanded, and everyone answered.

When the Yuyan Pavilion girl knew about this, her heart became worried.

Most of them signed a death contract, and they would follow wherever the master went.

However, some of them are locals who really don't want to be too far away from home, but the master's decision is not something they can change.

However, most people still want to go out and see, after all, the outside world is really desirable.

And with the current development of Yuyan Pavilion, it will definitely not stop here!

Chapter 147: Preparing to Leave, Affectionate

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

The next afternoon, Jin Feng handed over the list, and An Mi'er saw it from beginning to end.

There are about seventy people in Yuyan Pavilion now, and there are only more than ten people who want to stay in the local area, which is similar to what she thought.

Once Yuyan Pavilion moves, the scale of the store here will inevitably be reduced, and the more than ten people will be about the same, but it is estimated that the ladies in the town will be in a hurry.

"You go down and carefully observe the people who are left behind, see if they are all working neatly, this is our first store, and the people who stay can't smash the signboard." Ammel commanded as she watched.

"And Xiu'er, since she chooses to stay, you can cultivate it and see if you can do it."

"..." Ammel

carefully instructed, and the gold dust did as it was all done.

Then she called Yinfeng again and asked the apprentice questions.

The only people who can help Yinfeng's subordinates are Bai Luo and Xiu'er, Xiu'er plans to be promoted to the shopkeeper, so she can only send Bai Luo to stay here for a while.

"Bai Luo and Xiu'er have similar skills, the others..."Yinfeng shook his head, and then asked worriedly: "Mi'er, what if the formula is passed on to them and is known by outsiders?"

Ammel also thought of this, and said her idea: "The recipe passed down to them is dispensable, and besides, everything has my secret recipe, without the secret recipe, the things they make are simply not comparable to the previous ones." Of course, I will still send someone to deliver other products at any time. Hearing

these Yinfeng, he was relieved, you must know that Yuyan Pavilion is to eat the recipe for this bowl of rice, once it is passed out, the consequences are unimaginable, so far, everything is fine.

"Miss, Shopkeeper Li is here." Mo Lan came in to report.

An Mi'er was looking at the general account, raised her head and said, "Let him in."

Mo Lan went out again to inform Shopkeeper Li, "Shopkeeper Li, Miss is please."

Shopkeeper

Li nodded and walked in steadily.

Mo Lan closed the door and went to make tea.

"Master." Shopkeeper Li bent down and said, An Mi'er shouted: "What is the matter with Shopkeeper Li?"

Shopkeeper

Li made a chair on the side, the master looked in a good mood today, and the things he discussed might succeed.

"Master, that's right. Years ago, the second young master of the Liu family was ready to cooperate with Yipinxiang, but you refused..."

Ammel hadn't told him about the wine yet.

"I think Yipinxiang is stable enough in Antong Town, although the footsteps have to come one by one, but Anyue County and Jizhou City can't be compared at all, I want to go to Jizhou City to inspect it in a few days, if I can, I plan to move Yipinxiang."

Shopkeeper Li slowly said his plan, and at the same time did not forget to look at the master's expression, although now Yipinxiang is still his master, but after all, this is the real master in front of him!

If the master does not agree, then it is in vain for him to think more.

However, a few years ago, he remembered that his master had said that he would go to Anyue County to develop, but he still wanted to go directly to Jizhou City.

Amel heard his proposal, which was risky but doable.

"In the business field of Jizhou City, except for Liu Wenqing, we don't have any other connections, you must be difficult to go here, but this plan is indeed feasible."

"Master, do you agree?" Shopkeeper Li said in surprise.

An Mi'er nodded, "You go to investigate first, I will contact Liu Wenqing, and you can go to him when the time comes."

"Good, good." Shopkeeper Li nodded hurriedly, there was no lack of joy in his voice, if this matter really succeeded, it would be a big step.

"In addition, Yuyan Pavilion and Vegetable and Fruit Hall will develop in Jizhou City sooner or later, you should go and find two more shops before this trip." Since Shopkeeper Li brought up this matter, those who can work harder will solve it in one trip.

"No problem, wrap it up on me." Shopkeeper Li's voice was high, and the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes were folded together and raised high.

"By the way, you go to the Vegetable and Fruit Hall to inform Li Ming and ask him to prepare too, and everyone will move to Anyue County together in the near future." The clear and cold voice said this exciting good news, and Shopkeeper Li's eyes suddenly widened:

"Master, Yuyan Pavilion and Vegetable and Fruit Hall are about to move away?"

Amel nodded, acknowledging it.

Shopkeeper Li immediately became excited in his heart, it's really fast, he has been the boss for more than ten years, and now the master will move together!

He Li De really didn't follow the wrong master!

It was still cold outside the window, but they still couldn't resist everyone's enthusiasm, and when the weather warmed up a little more, they were going to move out.

......

In the past few days, An Mi'er has been so busy that she has no time to find Chu Cangyan.

Chu Cangyan didn't have any big things in Antong Town, the main thing was to recuperate from his injuries, and Mi'er didn't come to him, this day was really boring.

"What is the princess doing these days?" Chu Cangyan looked at Dark Five and asked.

Dark Five has been sent by him to Ammy to keep her safe at all times, and to pass on some news of Mi'er to him from time to time, so that he can know what Mi'er is doing.

Thinking of the princess's recent actions, Dark Five pondered in his heart and decided to tell the truth.

After all, the princess knew the purpose of the prince sending him over, and she didn't hide his intentions.

"Lord Qiqi, the princess has been busy moving recently!"

Chu Cangyan's eyelids lifted, his thin lips hooked slightly, and he gently spit out two words: "Reason."

Dark Wu replied respectfully: "As far as my subordinates know, the princess is preparing to go to Anyue County for development, so Yuyan Pavilion is preparing to move during this time, and the princess has been busy with these things.

After

Chu Cangyan heard this, a dangerous light flashed in his narrow black eyes, Mi'er actually forgot him like this, it really shouldn't be!

Although Yuyan Pavilion is Mi'er's hard work, can't he still be worth a shop?!

When did his dignified status as the king of Chu be so low, he really wanted Mi'er to stay by his side alone!

The more Chu Cangyan thought about it, the more unwilling he became, he didn't eat lunch, and he went directly to Yuyan Pavilion.

Mo San and Mo Yan followed behind them, with a faint sadness in their hearts, with the princess, has the prince forgotten about them?

I don't do business, I don't go back to the barracks, I only think about the princess alone!

Is that really good?!

They have reason to believe that if the prince becomes the emperor, he will definitely be the master who loves beauty more than the country!

At this time, Mi'er was counting the items in the warehouse, and Mo Lan and the others helped.

The news that Yuyan Pavilion is preparing to move has not yet spread, but some have heard itThe ladies of the wind have begun to inquire secretly, and all kinds of beauty products are going down very quickly.

These ladies were afraid that Yuyan Pavilion would really move, so they hurriedly bought more things and stocked them up.

"Two boxes of first-class beauty pills, three boxes of deodorant pills, and about seven boxes of various facial masks..."

Mo Lan slowly counted, An Mi'er looked carefully, and suddenly a tall silhouette of a man appeared in her eyes.

Ammel sensed a mournful gaze coming from there, and she quickly turned to look.

Ah Yan?

What happened at this time?

An Mi'er put down the things in her hand and instructed Mo Lan: "You count here, I'll go out and have a look."

Mo Lan also saw Chu Cangyan, she was Miss's personal slave, and she knew a little about the affairs between Miss and him, after all, during the Chinese New Year, this master went to Miss's house, and looking at the relationship between the two, she guessed: This must be the future uncle!

Mo Lan smiled and quipped, "Miss, go quickly, it's enough to have slaves and maids here." "The implication is that you don't have to come back, Miss, stay with your aunt.

An Mi'er glanced at her lightly, Mo Lan quickly shut up, and when Miss was far away, she quickly patted her chest, exhaled, and thought: I was really scared to death just now, I didn't expect that one day she would be able to make a joke about Miss!

An Mi'er walked into Chu Cangyan and asked aloud, "Why are you here?"

Chu Cangyan said sullenly: "Can't I come at this time?" As he spoke, he was about to take Mi'er's hand.

An Mi'er hurriedly dodged, and before she could explain, Chu Cangyan's eyes became even more melancholy, looking at her hurtfully, her eyes full of complaints: Why are you avoiding me.

An Mi'er raised her eyebrows helplessly, and explained aloud: "I was just tidying up those things, and there was dust on my body, No, don't believe it!" As he spoke, he raised his hands and put them in front of Ah Yan's eyes.

Chu Cangyan only returned to her normal expression after seeing it, but the unhappiness in her eyes was clear to An Mi'er, "You wait for me for a while, I'll go to the shower and change clothes first." After saying that, he turned around and was about to leave.

Chu Cangyan grabbed her hands, ignoring the dust at all, and turned to Mo Sanmo and ordered, "Go inside and help!" Then

he turned around and walked away with Mi'er.

Mo Sanmo glanced at each other, the helplessness and sadness in the eyes of the two were even more serious, let them sort things out, is it really useless?

But the prince didn't dare to disobey his orders, so the two had to go to the warehouse.

"Miss Molan, we're here to help you." Mo Shi was a little more lively than Mo San, so he took the initiative to speak.

Mo Lan also heard the opposite side outside in the room, and she leaned over slightly, "That's troublesome for the two of you." "After saying that, I directly delegate the task, and there is no ambiguity at all.

Chu Cangyan took An Mi'er back to the room, prepared a basin of water and a towel for her, "Hurry up and wash your hands."

An Mi'er was shocked by his series of actions, when did this person come to serve people, Chu Cangyan saw that she was stunned and didn't move, and directly went to wash her hands.

Ammel quickly broke away, "I'll wash it myself."

After

washing her hands, Amel said, "I'm going to bathe first, are you waiting for me here?"

Chu Cangyan nodded, and his tone was like urging his wife to hurry home: "Come back quickly."

Ammy didn't know why Ah Yan was so clingy today, she entered the space and took a quick shower, and when she came out, she didn't even have half a stick of incense outside.

At last she waited in her room for another half an hour before returning to her room.

Chu Cangyan was sitting behind the desk looking at Mi'er's calligraphy and paintings, which was just made by An Mi'er when she had nothing to do.

Inadvertently looking up and seeing that the person was back, he got up and greeted, "It's back."

Like a husband who was waiting for his wife to return home, Chu Cangyan went up and picked up a handkerchief to wipe her hair.

An Mi'er was really confused by his strange behavior, what's wrong with Ah Yan today?

In a trance, she seemed to hear Ah Yan's voice: "Your hair is drying so quickly?" Suddenly

she's a thriller, oh no!

She took a shower in the space, waited outside for more than half an hour, and her hair was almost dry!

She quickly explained: "I didn't play my hair today.

Chu Cangyan put down the hand towel with some pity, and originally wanted to help Mi'er wipe her hair.

An Mi'er pushed the person to the chair and was ready, and she was also about to sit next to him, but before she could move, the person was pulled by Chu Cangyan.

Chu Cangyan pulled the person into his arms, and posed well, making Mi'er more comfortable.

An Mi'er raised her head suspiciously, her charming apricot eyes were bright, her hands touched Ah Yan's cheeks, and asked, "Ah Yan, what's wrong with you today?"

Chu Cangyan put one hand around her waist, and the other hand passed through her neck and put it on her shoulder, wrapping the person tightly in his arms.

"If you ignore me lately, I'll just come to you."

His soft snort spurted behind Am'er's fair and smooth neck and ears, and Mi'er felt a tingling sensation, and her body softened a little.

Ammel heard the grief in his tone, it turned out that this was the reason, and she thought that something big had happened.

"I didn't ignore you, it's just that I've been busy lately, and I didn't stop the arrival of the dark five, I believe the dark five told you." She is not a person who is controlled by others, and being able to tolerate the fact that Dark Five comes over and observes her whereabouts from time to time proves that she has put this person in her heart.

Chu Cangyan had nothing to say, of course he knew that Mi'er didn't reject the meaning of Dark Five, but he just couldn't tolerate her not being in his sight.

An Mier felt that it was necessary for the two to communicate, and if they didn't say anything and buried it in their hearts, it would definitely cause a misunderstanding.

She put her hands around Ah Yan's neck, and Chu Cangyan also hugged her tighter, like holding a child, in his heart, Mi'er was the "child" who needed his care.

"Ah Yan." Ammel called, looking intently at the man she loved in front of her.

"Yes." Chu Cangyan's voice was faint, but everyone could hear it, and there was infinite tenderness and sweetness in it.

His long, dark obsidian-like eyes stared motionlessly at the woman he had put in his heart, and the coldness and ruthlessness in the depths of his eyes seemed to have long since disappeared, and now all that remained was doting care and full of affection.

This cold-hearted and cold-hearted man is not emotional, and if he is emotional, he will inevitably spoil his beloved woman to the sky.

Amel felt that she was very happy, and when she came here, she not only met the family affection that was lacking in her previous life, but also met the man who put her in her heart at this moment.

"Ah Yan, I'm actually a very selfish person, I don't like to be controlled by others, and I don't like to be threatened, what I like is a free and easy life, and with you, I will inevitably encounter a lot of setbacks, but I don't care about these, the only thing I care about is you."

The clear and cold voice told the deepest thoughts in her heart, she dissected her heart to this person, and let him know that there is only one you who cares about the most!

Even her family is not as important as your place in my heart!

I am just a lonely soul who came to this world, and the person who can finally accompany me for the rest of my life is only Ah Yan, and it can only be Ah Yan!

So you don't have to worry about anything, don't worry about me disappearing!

I don't know what you've been through, but if I can give it, I'll give it to you without reservation!

Some people say that killers can't have feelings, but how beautiful this kind of feelings is, it makes people eat it!

She only wants to be by Ah Yan's side in this life, no matter how dangerous the road ahead, as long as this person is by her side, she will be fearless!

It was as if he had heard all these unspoken words, and at this moment he was speechless!

His heart is full of many beautiful sentences at the moment, but there is no outlet, his enthusiasm turned into a hug, the woman in his arms is the most cherished treasure in his life, and he can't let go of the person in this life!

He can give up anything in his life, only her, heaven and earth, must be held tightly in his arms.

"Mi'er, my Mi'er..." Chu Cangyan's head rested on Mi'er's shoulder, preventing her from seeing her reddish eyes.

The sudden death of his father, the sudden disappearance of his mother, and the two closest people left his side one by one, when he was too young to keep him, but now no one can snatch Mi'er from him, not even herself.

The domineering stubbornness and possessiveness in his bones can be said to be just beginning to experience Anmier.

The thin lips opened lightly, from the ears to the slender neck little by little, leaving ruddy traces.

An Mi'er's neck was a little itchy, but she didn't hide, and her hands around Ah Yan's neck became more and more powerful.

The bright and expressive apricot eyes slowly closed, and she raised her head, her rosy lips gradually kissing the side of his neck.

The two people snuggled up to each other, like white swans with their necks crossed, tightly intertwined.

I don't know how long it took, the two slowly separated, their eyes looked at each other, and the hidden desire/desire in the depths of Chu Cangyan's eyes was unobstructed, but he was tightly suppressed, An Mi'er looked directly into the depths of his eyes, and the corners of his mouth gradually hooked up a charming smile, and the charm in the corners of his eyes was breathtaking.

Chu Cangyan looked at this face composed of delicate facial features, which was a little ordinary, but it was the most beautiful in his heart.

Chapter 148: The Way of Slavery

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

"Mi'er, let's go to Jizhou with me, and when I'm done, I'll take you back to Kyoto, okay?" Chu Cangyan suggested that Jizhou is a good place compared to Anyue County.

He can't leave the barracks for a long time, and he doesn't want to be separated from Mi'er, only by bringing people back can the two get along for a long time.

He was originally sticking to the northwest battlefield, but in order to dispel his prestige in the northwest, the royal family transferred him.

But the Northwest Battlefield has been unpeaceful, and one day he will be transferred back, when it was difficult for the two to meet, and now one more day can be counted as one day.

An Mi'er lowered her eyes and thought deeply, she originally intended to go on step by step, but now that Ah Yan has been staying in Antong Town for herself, since she will go sooner or later, it is okay to take advantage of now.

The most important thing is that she doesn't want to be separated from Ah Yan.

If so, the plan must have changed.

To go to Jizhou, it takes a day, not far or near, but the transportation of goods needs to be planned.

Originally, she planned to establish a foothold in Anyue County first, and she could also take care of the storefront in Antong Town, but now in this case, the traffic is very inconvenient.

What's more, there are several barren mountains at home, how to transport them to Jizhou City, which is also a problem.

She looked at the expectation in Ah Yan's eyes, couldn't bear to refuse, and after a little consideration in her heart, she made a decision.

Her thin lips opened lightly, her voice was pleasant, and she spat out a brisk word: "Good."

Chu Cangyan was pleasantly surprised when he heard this, and the bright light in his dark eyes flickered, illuminating the brilliance of the room.

"Mi'er, you agreed, I can leave whenever you want."

His words were excited, and his rough thumb slowly stroked her cheeks, drawing them in detail, like a rare treasure, and she couldn't put it down.

Ammy looked so satisfied, and her heart was overflowing with joy, as long as she could make Ah Yan happy, it was worth it.

"Ah Yan, I want to go and see Gu County, can you take me over."

Aunt Wan is still in the county mansion, she admires this woman very much, after being tied up, she has deeply realized: this is indeed ancient times, it is the era of the supremacy of imperial power.

No matter how powerful she is, she doesn't have enough chips, and a prince she doesn't care about can dispose of her at will.

She wanted to live this life quietly, but the problem of her appearance and the danger that Ah Yan has at all times will appear at any time, catching you off guard!

She had to rely on something!

Just having money won't work, you have to be powerful!

Aunt Wan is the first choice she likes!

A woman who can commit herself to the enemy for revenge must be a smart person and a tough person!

She saw that Ah Yan didn't speak for a long time, and her hand touched his hand on the side of her face, rubbed it, and called again: "Ah Yan."

Chu Cangyan pursed his thin lips and asked in a low voice, "You go and see what he does." Hearing

that Mi'er was going to find other men, even if it was a prisoner, he was really unhappy in his heart!

Mi'er was reluctant to show his face, so he could only let Gu County Ling bear the anger in his heart!

"Ah Yan, don't be like this, I promised Aunt Wan that I would hand over the Gu County Order to her for disposal, of course, my life will definitely be kept, after all, the emperor will still issue an order to deal with it."

An Mi'er explained carefully, and found that Ah Yan's face finally eased, and sighed helplessly in her heart, Ah Yan's vinegar was too great!

Chu Cangyan was indeed very unhappy, even if Mi'er didn't mean to go to see the Gu County Order, he just wanted Mi'er to think of him alone.

"Mi'er, don't let other men be in front of me in the future."

The voice is gentle, but the vinegar in the tone is too obvious.

An Mi'er raised her eyebrows and smiled: "Are you jealous?

After

that, he touched the side of his face with his hand, and then covered his mouth and nose with his hand, the meaning was obvious: the sour gas is too heavy!

Chu Cangyan shook his head and denied it: "No!

He didn't admit it at all, those men didn't deserve his jealousy at all, he just didn't like it.

As long as Mi'er is still by his side, other men don't have a chance at all!

No, even if Mi'er is separated from him for a few days, he will definitely guard against it!

Ammel had no idea what he was thinking so arrogantly, and asked, "When are you free?"

Chu Cangyan thought for a while and replied: "Tomorrow, it's just the two of us today, don't be disappointed by outsiders." Anmier

also has this intention, since the New Year's back, the two have not seen each other for a few days, and now they really miss it unexpectedly!

"Mi'er, wherever I go in the future, I will take you with me."

He simply couldn't stand the separation of these few days, let alone the last month.

But when he thought of the rules of the barracks, he was extremely worried!

The barracks are heavy, and women are forbidden to enter!

As the commander-in-chief, he took Mi'er to the barracks, and others didn't dare to say anything about him, but he was reluctant to let Mi'er fall into rumors!

Besides, the fire has no eyes, once Mi'er is injured, he will definitely die of distress.

An Mi'er also thought of his identity as a general, "Ah Yan, don't worry, I am free, no matter where you go, I will accompany you."

No one knew that she had a system in which there were all sorts of strange things, and any few of them could conceal their identity.

Chu Cangyan's eyes narrowed slightly, he was not a person who took the rules in his eyes, and now that he could get Mi'er's promise, he would definitely protect her!

"Good!" Chu Cangyan said loudly in a proud voice: "No matter where you go in the future, I will definitely take you with me." The

two looked at each other, and everywhere the air went, it was full of refreshing fragrance and warmth.

In the depths of love, she couldn't help it, Chu Cangyan dragged the back of her head with one hand and grabbed her waist with the other.

The lips touched, and the warmth began, but after the temptation, it was a fierce sweep.

Ammel couldn't help but snort softly, like a fuse, igniting the fire buried deep in his eyes.

Chu Cangyan's hands gradually roamed, soothing a tremble, hot and rough palms, white and delicate skin, once touched, it was a flame, refreshing the hearts of the two.

"Ah Yan..." An Mi'er couldn't help but cry out, and the intermittent moan/moan wanted to stir up a tingle in his ears.

Suddenly, the sound of the buckle door sounded, Chu Cangyan hurriedly stopped his movements, raised his head, lowered his eyes, the woman in front of him had red cheeks, with a seductive pink, and her eyes were hazy, which made people's hearts ripple.

Chu Cangyan hurriedly put the person into his chest, his demagogic face disappeared, and he slowly suppressed the agitation in his heart and calmed his breath.

An Mi'er also gradually came to her senses, and she gently hammered his shoulder, "Ah Yan, I want to come down." The

voice was coquettish, and it was completely cold and cold.

Chu Cangyan's expression that had just calmed down immediately cracked!

He quickly put Mi'er on the chair, straightened her clothes, and tidied himself up before walking to the door.

When he lowered his head to sort out his clothes, he saw some powder on his hands, but he didn't pay attention to it, thinking it was Mi'er's fat powder...

The door opened, and Mo Lan was not surprised to see that it was not Miss, she bowed down and saluted: "Master Chu, I'm looking for Miss."

Chu Cangyan's neck wanted to twist back, Mi'er was much better than just now, he walked in sideways, and Mo Lan followed after some hesitation.

Chu Cangyan made the chair on the side, his posture was straight and serious, and he stared at Mi'er intently.

As a result, An Mi'er, who was talking to Mo Lan, had been absent-minded, and she kept thinking about everything just now, she only understood theory but not practice, and she almost ...

Mo Lan listened to the young lady's perfunctory tone, quietly glanced up at her, and then immediately lowered her head.

The young lady's cheeks were crimson, her face was like a peach blossom, and her lips were red and swollen, and she knew what had just happened even if she didn't know ethics.

I didn't expect Miss and Uncle to be so bold, and I don't know if Miss was taken advantage of.

No, she must always remind the young lady that although the old lady has no objection to this matter, she must also plan more for the young lady.

Don't be afraid of 10,000, just in case!

What is the identity of her uncle, she doesn't know!

But that awe-inspiring momentum, majestic countenance, and vague nobility must be good!

Mo Lan, who had left the room, kept her head down and thought about this question, and she didn't see the oncoming Mo Yan.

She let out an "oops" sound from her mouth, as if she had just bumped into something.

She stroked her forehead and raised her head, and said angrily: "Mo Shi, why didn't you say anything just now."

Mo Yan looked wronged and shrugged, "Miss

Mo Lan, you bumped into someone, and now you are slandering me, isn't it inappropriate!"

He had already seen this Mo Lan girl in an absent-minded state, and deliberately stood here not leaving, but he didn't expect her to really bump into her.

This girl is the same as the princess, she looks cold and indifferent, and now she has started a fire, and she has a unique appearance.

Mo Lan thought that this person was her uncle's subordinate, and it was really annoying to look high.

She turned sideways, not wanting to talk to him, and turned to leave.

"Alas, Miss Mo Lan, you hit someone and you have to leave without apologizing." Mo Yan stepped back, stretched out his hand in front of her, and his tone was a little playful.

An arrogance rose in Mo Lan's heart, and good women don't fight with men: "I'm sorry, Mo Xian's guard." His eyes glared at him, and he asked word by word, "Okay." It's

really annoying, she's thinking about Miss's big deal, this guy came over to make trouble, depressed!

If Amie knew what she was thinking, she would have asked with a smile in her heart: Is your young lady so young and ignorant?

Mo Yan pursed his lips helplessly, and put his hands behind his back: "I accept your apology..."

Alas, it's really boring, the people around the princess are the same as her, and they are not easy to fool!

"Humph!" Mo Lan snorted coldly, didn't have a good face, and turned to leave.

With a cold back, Mo Yan smiled, turned around and shook his head boredly, and was about to leave.

Unexpectedly, a hand suddenly stretched out in front of him.

With blue and white-edged sleeves and slender wrists, she looks like a woman.

Mo Xian looked at it along his arm, and his heart froze, did he feel that he had just fallen behind, and he was not happy, and he was ready to settle the account?

The woman in front of him was Mo Lan.

Mo Lan, who just disappeared and came back immediately.

Mo Xian hurriedly took a step back, did he go overboard just now?

"Miss Molan, I don't know...", she said while looking at the arm in front of you, what does this mean?

"Ink shop guard, I just offended a lot, I hope you don't be surprised."

Mo Lan reversed the anger just now, her voice was soft, and she said with a smile on her face.

Mo Xian suddenly panicked in his heart, could this be the legendary beautiful snake?

Laugh and scare people to death!

"It's easy to say, it's easy to say..."Mo Xian also replied with a smile, but the slow retreat of his steps made Mo Lan see it.

He is not the person who doesn't know the current affairs, the prince now values the princess the most in his heart, and Mo Lan is the right-hand man in front of the princess, offending her is equivalent to offending the princess, offending the princess...

Don't dare to think!

Just as he turned around and was about to slip away, Mo Lan grabbed his sleeve.

"Ink Guard, I have a question for you, let's find a place to talk." After speaking, he didn't give him a chance to refute, just grabbed it and left.

Mo Xi had no choice but to keep up!

Anyway, it's just a problem, it shouldn't be a big deal!

Which one asked a question that almost didn't scare him to death!

What kind of person is your master?

Will he marry my young lady?

You can help me ask for the right question!

He knew that the prince was not a mortal, and the person he liked was definitely not a mortal!

I didn't expect the little maid next to the princess to be so bold!

If someone in the capital dares to inquire about the prince's affairs at will, he will definitely shout: Admire, admire!

You know, we don't dare to come into contact with the living Hades!

Mo Xian felt that this was a newborn calf that was not afraid of tigers, and Mo Lan was really courageous!

"That, Miss Molan, you'd better let go of these curiosities..."The prince's affairs are not something that can be discussed casually, I suggest that you must hold on to the princess tightly!

You must know that he is sometimes envious of Dark Five now!

I didn't see that the prince is very tolerant of the dark five now!

It's really envy, jealousy and hatred when you think about it.

"Why?" Mo Lan didn't understand a little, she was thinking about the young lady, and she had to inquire about her uncle's mind.

"This, that..."

Mo Lan was anxious, and her eyes glared at him: "Don't babble, if you have anything to say, say it directly..."

Mo Xian knew that he was intimidated by the majesty of the prince, he cleared his throat and said loudly: "Miss Mo Lan, I am also for your own good, you must know that the master's affairs are not for us to interfere in, do you know that your young lady knows if you do this, you must know that a slave is always a slave." , it is taboo to discuss the rights and wrongs of the master in private..."

Mo Lan was a little stunned after hearing this, did she overstep.

Mo Yan was afraid that this girl would be frightened by his words, so he hurriedly comforted: "Miss Mo Lan, of course you also have a good intention, I believe that the king... Your young lady will definitely not blame you if she knows.

Mo Lan was just a little girl from a poor family, no one had taught her the way of slavery, she was lucky to meet An Mi'er for the first time.

Amel is also informal, and she doesn't pay attention to some things at all.

Mo Lan just followed her own ideas and wanted to share the worries of her master!

Now that she heard these words, she understood a little.

"Thank you Ink Guard, I understand..."

Then he turned around in a daze, and gradually left Mo Shi's sight, Mo Shi scratched his head, he didn't expect the maid next to the princess to be like this,

he was a little envious.

Think about the dark five, it's really leisurely!

At night, the candlelight shines, and the figures in the bronze mirror flutter, and the general outline can be seen.

Seeing Mo Lan's absent-minded appearance behind her, An Mi'er frowned and asked, "What's wrong?"

Mo Lan thought that she had hurt Miss, so she quickly apologized, and her tone was quick.

An Mi'er looked back at her, and sat on the embroidery pier: "You have been like this since the afternoon, and you will tell you what you have encountered."

As soon as

Mo Lan met Miss's serious appearance, she was stunned.

She said it honestly, her hands clenched tighter and tighter, and finally her head quietly raised, peeked at Miss, and said:

"Miss, the slave and maid have overstepped, please don't be angry, the slave and maid admit punishment."

An Mi'er was a little angry at first, she would solve her affairs by herself, but when she thought that Mo Lan also cared about her, she was angry.

At first, these people were just served by her side, and she didn't pay much attention to them, so she felt that she would leave them behind, and she didn't teach them too many rules, after all, she didn't have the strength to teach them.

Now she doesn't take it to heart, but she puts her in her heart, and she accepts this heart.

"Get up, be cautious in your words and deeds in the future, do more things and talk less. Don't take it as an example,"

An Mi'er turned to face the bronze mirror again, and Mo Lan quickly got up and served the young lady to comb her hair.

"The slave knows, Miss rest assured."

An Mi'er looked at the serious woman in the bronze mirror, Mo Lan is only two years older than her now, and she treats her as the master wholeheartedly, and she will not live up to this heart.

Thinking of Mama Gui at home, the sister-in-law has been studying for so many months, it should be about the same.

When you go to Jizhou, bring Mama Gui and teach these maids around you.

Sooner or later, she will go to the capital with Ah Yan, these maids are her face, she ignored it before, and now it's not too late to pick it up.

Although the young lady was expressionless, Mo Lan knew that the young lady was not angry, and she exhaled in her heart, she had to communicate with the Mo Shi guards.

Chapter 149: Accept Wan Niang

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

The next day, Aunt Wan was embroidering in the house, and Cui'er hurriedly ran in and accidentally bumped into the door frame.

Aunt Wan looked at her out of tune and scolded: "What's the matter, be careful of falling!"

"Auntie, Qin Taishou sent someone to pick you up, and someone came to wait at the door." Cui'er hurriedly said.

As soon as she went out, she was blocked by the eldest brother of the guard, and she thought she had made a big mistake, but she didn't expect to find her aunt.

Aunt Wan frowned, Qin Taishou was looking for him, everything that should be explained was explained, but this did not allow her to delay.

She stood up, "Cui'er, change your clothes!" Two quarters of

an hour later, Aunt Wan was late, and the senior guard outside the door swung her body and raised her hand and said, "Aunt Wan, Lord Qin is invited." Aunt

Wan knew that she couldn't refuse, but it was still okay to find out some news, which one of the high guards along the way kept her mouth shut, and Aunt Wan could only be more cautious.

As long as Gu County orders this dog official not to die for a day, she will not be at peace for a day!

......

In the courtyard of Qin Taishou, in the main hall, Qin Yufu and An Mi'er talked very happily.

"Mi'er, I'm leaving soon, I'm so reluctant to leave you!" Qin Yufu said reluctantly.

An Mi'er pursed her lips and smiled, "Are you reluctant to us or reluctant to Yuyan Pavilion."

If that's right, this Miss Qin bought a lot of things in Yuyan Pavilion, saying that she wanted to stock up.

Qin Yufu laughed twice, she didn't expect to be exposed so quickly.

Yuyan Pavilion's craftsmanship is so good, after she leaves, who knows when she will be able to come over, but she can't bear these people!

In Jizhou City, there are not many sisters she has befriended, but when she comes here, she meets so many people who can talk openly, and it is inevitable that she will be reluctant to separate.

An Mi'er said softly: "Miss Qin, don't worry, after you go back, Yuyan Pavilion will move over in a few days."

Qin Yufu leaned forward, her eyes widened, her hands held her hand on the table, and asked in surprise, "Really?"

An Mi'er nodded, pulled out her hand without a trace, and said, "Please ask Miss Qin to take care of it at that time, so Miss Qin doesn't have to be reluctant."

Qin Yufu suddenly jumped up and said excitedly: "It's really good!

Qin Taishou looked at it and hurriedly scolded: "Fu'er, pay attention to the orders." It

is really disrespectful to be so rude in front of the prince.

"Dad, why are you so serious, it's so boring...", the last sentence muttered quietly.

Qin Taishou was a little embarrassed, and just as he was about to reply, he heard a report from outside: "My lord, Aunt Wan is here."

Qin Taishou glared at his daughter and signaled her to do a good job, and then he opened his mouth to announce that people would come in.

Aunt Wan walked in a curling manner, slowly approached the main hall, and leaned over to salute: "The people's daughter greets Lord Qin."

Since Gu County ordered her to be imprisoned, her name has changed!

Abandoning her previous identity as Aunt Ling of Gu County, she is now just an ordinary folk girl.

The reason why she is still living in Gufu is that the emperor's will has not yet come down, and she is still guilty of a crime and is not allowed to leave without permission.

"Get up." Qin Taishou asked someone to sit down, Aunt Wan sat down according to the voice, She looked up at the room, and when she saw An Mi'er, she paused slightly,

but immediately returned to normal.

She spoke lightly, and there was no longer the charm of the past in her voice, "I don't know what Lord Qin is doing when he calls the people to come?"

Qin Taishou didn't make a sound, but looked up at the prince, but Chu Cangyan looked at An Mi'er, waiting for her to signal.

An Mi'er smiled at Ah Yan, stood up, moved her steps lightly, and walked in front of Aunt Wan.

Aunt Wan's eyes were slightly surprised, at first she thought that this girl was a thief, but she didn't expect to sit with Mrs. Qin.

She also got up slowly, watched the girl slowly approach, and heard the familiar voice coming: "Aunt Wan, I will fulfill my promise."

Her eyes were stunned, she didn't expect her to remember.

Originally, she didn't expect much, but since the third day she saw this girl, Gu Xianling went to prison.

It was an unexpected surprise!

And now that she had said that she had fulfilled her promise, there was only one thing left between them.

Thinking of this, Aunt Wan's eyebrows softened, and she bent down slightly: "The girl really kept her promise, and Wanniang admires it!" Amel

replied: "I never break my promise.

After that, I didn't forget to glance at Ah Yan, the firmness in his eyes was like a mountain and a sea, and the stars would not change.

Chu Cangyan felt a burst of joy in his heart, Qin Taishou, who had been watching him, actually saw the prince smile, and his old face was a little disbelieving.

What the hell is this!

In his lifetime, he would see the prince laughing!

His eyes quietly turned to the woman brought by the prince, which was not a heavenly fragrance, but there was an indescribable meaning, which attracted people's attention.

The other girl in the room, Qin Yufu, also pursed the corners of her mouth, smiling secretly in her heart, watching these two convey their feelings in front of her.

The corridor is surrounded by seven rings, rockeries, dry branches, and the water in the lotus pond is frozen, and the whole mansion presents a gloomy meaning.

Qin Taishou led the three princes to the cell where Gu County's order was held, "Lord, the next official will not go in."

Chu Cangyan nodded, stretched out his hand to take Mi'er, and the two walked inside.

Qin Taishou looked at the stunned Wan Niang (who later became Wan Niang), and reminded loudly: "Aunt Wan Niang, you don't go in yet."

Wan Niang was frightened by the sound of the prince just now, but she didn't expect that a prince had just left, and another prince had come.

She hurriedly followed the footsteps of the two, looking at the cruelty in the cell, and her heart was concerned.

But when she thought that her father and aunt had also been treated like this, she couldn't stop hating it.

She finally has a chance to take revenge with her own hands!

"Aunt Wan, the person is here, but you have to remember to spare his life." An Mi'er told her that she didn't want Ah Yan to be in trouble.

Wan Niang nodded: "The folk girl will remember the great kindness of the young lady, the folk girl is Wan Niang, and I hope the young lady will not forget."

When An Mi'er heard her title, she nodded, knowing that she was going to say goodbye to the past completely, and said, "Wan Niang." Chu

CangYan tugged at her sleeve, her eyes conveyed the meaning of "let's go out", An Mi'er nodded helplessly, and said to Wanniang: "Let's leave first, you go out by yourself..."

Before she could finish speaking, Chu Cangyan took the person with her, half hugged and half hugged.

Wan Niang looked at the intimate relationship between the two, with a faint envy in her heart, and then thought that the culprit of all this was in front of her, and she stepped forward with hatred.

Gu Xian Ling opened his confused eyes, saw a familiar shadow, and called out weakly: "Wan'er..." Wan Niang snorted, "Don't call me that, you dog officer..."

Wan Niang looked around, there are indeed a lot of good things, She was ready to come one by one.

Gu Xian Ling saw her movements, and was so frightened that he hurriedly begged for mercy, here he can be said to be worse than death, and it is no longer like an experience.

Wan Niang automatically blocked his voice, and directly put the hot red soldering iron on his chest, emitting a burst of burnt meat fragrance...

Gu Xian Ling let out a violent scream, which echoed throughout the cell for a long time.

......

"Ah Yan!" An Mi'er quickly shook off his arm and rubbed her sore waist, "What are you doing, I'm just talking to her." It's

all non-stop urging, it's really... Speechless and helpless!

Chu Cangyan saw her movements, hurriedly stepped forward to help her rub it together, and said lightly: "Mi'er, I'm sorry for hurting you."

His usually sharp black eyes were wet at the moment, with a face begging for forgiveness and sorry, and the movements in his hands were even more non-stop, almost wanting to serve Mi'er as a queen.

Such a pitiful look, An Mier was really powerless to refute, and finally said helplessly: "Don't do this in the future."

Chu Cangyan immediately smiled and promised: "Don't worry, I won't do this next time."

In fact, what he thought in his heart was: next time he would make those people dare not come forward, so that he would not have to do it.

I can only say that I am blessed for those people around Mi'er!

You must know that Uncle Chu's possessiveness is very strong, no matter whether it is a man or a woman, once he gets close to Mi'er, he will not have a good face!

......

Three days later, Wan Niang left the former valley mansion under the operation of An Mier.

She was sent to Yuyan Pavilion in Antong Town, the lively crowd, the free and open world, these seemed to be far away from her.

Now that she has regained her freedom, she will not forget the great kindness of that young lady.

I still remember that after coming out of the cell that day, Qin Taishou handed her a letter.

The letter was addressed to her by the young lady.

It turned out that her name was Anmeer, a very blessed name, and she was the treasure of the family when she heard it.

The letter said that she needed herself, and asked if she would like to stay with her, which she thought was incredible.

You must know that she has no use value at all, where is it worth her to take in.

Ever since she heard the sound of the prince, she knew that this young lady must not be simple.

Now standing at the door of Yuyan Pavilion, she is more and more convinced of this truth.

A woman with no identity and no background can run Yuyan Pavilion well, and her ability is by no means ordinary.

So here she is!

She knew that she would not take her own life by decree, after all, she had exposed all of this.

But the people behind the Gu County Order are not necessarily, she has nowhere to go, thanks to Miss An's dislike, she must be the only one in this life!

Jin Feng saw a thin but beautiful woman standing outside, staring at the room all the time, and walked over curiously:

"This girl, is there anything wrong with you?"

Wan Niang looked at the woman in front of her, her plump facial features and figure, neither tall nor short, her eyes were big, and her voice was free and easy.

"I'm looking for Ann's."

The moment she spoke, she saw that the woman's face changed, she didn't know why, but it didn't hinder her purpose.

Jin Feng glanced at her carefully and asked tentatively, "You... Are you Wan Niang?

Wan Niang raised her eyebrows, "How do you know."

Jin Feng hooked her lips and smiled, it seemed that she was not wrong, Mi'er had told her earlier that a woman named Wanniang would come over, and she really met her.

"Come in with me, my name is Jin Feng, and I am the shopkeeper of Yuyan Pavilion." Jin Feng led the people into the backyard while introducing.

Wan Niang walked all the way, quietly and carefully observed, this Yuyan Pavilion is really peculiar.

The one in front of her is the shopkeeper of Yuyan Pavilion, what about Miss An, she let herself come here to find her, isn't this her property?

With such a question, Wan Niang met An Mi'er.

After three days, An Mi'er still looks so cold and cold, she thinks of Miss An's little bird in front of the prince, it seems that only the prince can melt this Miss An!

Jin Feng went out after bringing people in, and Mo Lan also went out.

Ammel slowly got up, paced over to her, and sat down.

In a soft tone, he slowly asked her about things: "How old are you now?"

Wan Niang's face was stunned for a moment, how old is it?

Asking this question?

How big?

She couldn't even remember!

It's really not much older than the woman in front of you!

"Seventeen." Wan Niang slowly talked about her age, and there was infinite sorrow in her voice.

It seems that she is not much different from Gu Xianling's daughter, and she has been entangled with a person who can be a father for two years.

It's disgusting to think about!

But for revenge, it's all worth it.

Amel thought of this age, she was still a minor in modern times, and at this moment she was already exhausted.

There are many things that can be done at this age, and there is still a long way to go.

"Wan Niang, sinceIf you come, then I won't be polite to you. I need you by my side to help me get rid of all my restlessness.

Ammel spoke slowly about her purpose.

Wan Niang was taken aback!

Is she going to use her body?

It's impossible!

Ammel looked at her face and knew that she was wrong, "It's not what you think."

Wan Niang asked, "What is Miss An's intention?"

Ammel looked at it carefully, and there were indeed a few gestures, but she didn't need to betray herself to achieve her goal.

"I don't know if Wanniang is terrible and tired? Stay with me, this road is definitely not easy to walk.

Amier's sharp eyes convey her resilience, this road is not only difficult to walk, but it will be a hundred times more difficult!

Wan Niang was a little flustered, she felt that there was a beautiful flower in front of her at the moment, and she wanted to pick it, but there was blood in the process.

"Miss An, Wanniang doesn't want to guess, since Wanniang came here today, it proves that I have made a decision."

Determined, Wan Niang tried to maintain a calm posture, but the worry in her eyes betrayed her.

An Mi'er naturally saw it clearly, and said crisply: "Killer, what I need is a killer."

There seemed to be countless darkness hidden in the

voice, and a cold and cold aura came to her face, freezing Wan Niang in place.

It was as if it was a summoning from a demon from hell, locking her soul tightly and not moving.

There is no way but this road in front of us.

Although her head was bleeding, she didn't think about it in the slightest, so she responded.

"Okay."

She clearly heard her voice agreeing, even though her heart was a little flustered at the moment, she still agreed.

Miss An not only helped her avenge and let her escape from the sea of suffering, but also gave her a second and third life, which can only be repaid with life.

An Mi'er looked at her as if she was about to die heroically, and gradually recognized this person in her heart!

Even if her original intention was not like this, Wan Niang treated her mission like this, letting her know that this person was worthy of her rescue!

"Wan Niang, don't be so nervous." An Mi'er immediately reassured, "I won't take your life, and I won't let you do anything against your conscience."

Wan Niang's already good mental construction collapsed in an instant, she looked at Miss An stiffly, and hesitated: "What does Miss mean?"

"Although I need a killer, I will still take into account Wan Niang's wishes, of course, this killer is not another killer."

Wan Niang is even more puzzled, isn't the killer just a murderer, and there is a different explanation?

An Mi'er smiled and explained softly: "I will teach Wanniang all kinds of knowledge, once someone is unfavorable to me, Wanniang, the time will come for you to make a move, but those people will never be unarmed people, all of them are people who want to kill such people as Gu County, what do you think?" The

snake hits seven inches, and the Gu County Order is Aunt Wan's "seven inches".

The person she hates the most in her life is Gu County Order!

Hearing this, she didn't hesitate at all, "Such a person who should be killed, I naturally want to solve it, I won't honey you gave me a heart, you are my savior, even if it is not a person killed in the future, I will admit it!"

An Mi'er deliberately tested her, and when she heard this, her heart recognized at this moment.

She doesn't want a pedantic person who doesn't know how to be flexible, and since it's for her use, she can't have dissent.

Don't use suspicious people, don't doubt people.

"Okay, Wan Niang don't worry, I will teach you everything, in this world, the strong bully the weak, if you want not to be bullied, only you can become stronger."

Ammelle said in a soothing tone, clapping her hands on the shoulders.

Empower yourself?!

It seems that this is really the case, because I am not strong enough, so I am bullied so far, because I am not strong enough, my father and mother will die tragically!

Miss Ann...

No, it's time to call the master!

She is willing to be strong and do anything for her master!

Chapter 150: Training

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

Wan Niang has lived in Yuyan Pavilion since then, she is the oldest of these girls, so Jin Feng and others call her Sister Wan.

"Sister Wan, good morning." Jin Feng greeted people with a smile.

Wan Niang may have laughed a lot before, she laughed all the time in front of Gu Xianling, but since she took revenge, she has never laughed again.

With a distressing temperament shrouded in her body, she replied: "Jin Feng, early."

Although she didn't have a wooden face, Jin Feng didn't care.

After a few more words, he left.

Although I don't know the origin of the baby, they will also treat those who are recognized by Mi'er to their hearts.

Wan Niang just arrived, and An Mi'er gave her a few days to rest.

During these times, she helped in Yuyan Pavilion, and the master didn't say when she would start training, but only asked her to take advantage of this time to adjust.

Everyone in Yuyan Pavilion gets along harmoniously, there is no fighting and provocation, and there is no need to be worried all the time, Wan Niang likes this atmosphere very much, and gradually falls in love with this place.

On this day, Amel called her into the study.

"Wan Niang, training will officially start tomorrow, I hope you are ready." Amel instructed.

Wan Niang nodded firmly, she was already ready, and she was willing to hand over her future to her master.

"I'll take you over tomorrow, and I'll arrange a place for you to live during this time, and don't let anyone know about it." Amel said solemnly.

"I know, I won't say it." Wan Niang replied solemnly, obviously taking this matter very seriously.

The sunset gradually appeared on the horizon, and the time of the day passed quickly, and the next morning, Wan Niang and An Mi'er dined together.

After breakfast, An Mi'er left Mo Lan in Yuyan Pavilion, and she led Wan Niang to the courtyard she bought.

There are only a few old women who clean the yard, and they don't talk much, and they are very peaceful.

There is a large field in the backyard, surrounded by bluestone slabs, and there is not a trace of anything else.

This is where An Mi'er mainly uses to train Wan Niang.

She doesn't know how to do light skills in ancient times, and she doesn't have internal strength, she only knows how to kill people.

There are not too many fancy shows, the means are sharp and decisive, and one hit kills!

An Mier arranged for Wan Niang to exercise endurance first, commonly known as running.

Without physical strength, all force is empty talk.

Wan Niang was only stunned for a moment, then began to get ready, put on the clothes that Mi'er had prepared for her, and began to run in the open space.

One lap, two laps, she used to be just a delicate aunt of the family, her body was carefully cultivated, and now she began to pant after running two laps.

Ammel sat on the stone bench by the eaves, staring at Wan Niang's movements.

When she saw this result, she frowned so much that she could kill a mosquito.

It's so depressing to be so weak.

She didn't stop, Wan Niang ran round and round, and by the fifth lap, her face had turned pale, her legs accidentally tripped, and her body fell forward.

She was panting, her eyes shining with stars, and she wanted to faint.

Dry mouth, nausea, want to vomit and so on, Wanniang's legs trembled so much, I didn't have the strength to get up.

An Mi'er walked up to her step by step and said bluntly: "Get up!" The

two people who were simple were full of infinite coercion, and Wan Niang's heart sank.

Her life is already the master's, and she shouldn't be afraid of such a small difficulty!

She held her hands on the ground, her fingers white, clutching the ground tightly, and her slender arms trembled violently.

The two legs slowly moved up from the ground, and when she was about to stand up, her vision blurred and she fell down again.

The pain of her body hitting the bluestone slab made her wake up instantly.

She glanced sideways at her master, and her embarrassed figure was in her dark eyes, without reproach or reprimand.

But she just felt that at that moment, whether it was her body or mind, she was extremely embarrassed.

She struggled to get up, An Mi'er glanced at it, and let out a cold voice: "Can you continue?"

Wan Niang felt that she had reached the extreme, and suddenly thought of the vow she had made before, no matter what, she would never give up!

She didn't say a word, took two deep breaths, and ran forward.

Amier looked at her figure running away, and the corners of her mouth sketched a little smile.

is worthy of the person she fancies, and must have the belief to move forward.

Next, whether Wan Niang ran fast or slow, she never stopped, every time she felt that she was about to fall, she gritted her teeth hard, and only persevered with a belief in her heart that she would not admit defeat.

An hour later, Ammy called a halt, Wan Niang bent her waist, her hands on her knees, her head looking at the ground, and the air seemed to be filled with the sound of her breathing.

Ammel carried her to the stone bench and waited for a moment before she sat down, holding the handle of the teapot in one hand and pouring the water into the teacup.

An Mi'er handed it to her, the tea was mixed with spiritual spring water, and as soon as Wan Niang drank it, she instantly felt that the fatigue in her whole body disappeared a lot.

She felt a little strange in her heart, but she didn't think much about it, anyway, if the master wanted to harm her, he wouldn't save her.

"Come here first in the morning, I will teach you the acupuncture points of the human body in the afternoon, and you will rest first." Ammel finished speaking and left.

She went to the kitchen and instructed the cook to make some supplements, and the dishes were exquisite and delicious.

At lunchtime, Wan Niang didn't care about her demeanor, she ate directly, and after exercising all morning, she was already hungry enough to eat a cow.

After dinner, after resting for about half an hour, Ammel led her to a room.

The room was still empty, with only a simple human structure and a drawing.

This is what An Mi'er specially asked for from Dr. Qiu, and she has been grinding her mouth for a while.

The two stood in front of the acupuncture points of the human body, and An Mi'er began to teach them one by one.

"There are about 52 single acupuncture points around the human body, 309 double acupoints, 50 extrameridian acupoints, and a total of 720 acupuncture points."

Among them, there are 108 vital acupoints, 72 acupoints are generally pointed, pressed, kneaded, etc. by massage techniques to not harm the human body, and the remaining 36 acupoints are fatal acupoints, commonly known as "dead acupoints".

An Mi'er glanced at Wan Niang, "You have to study Xi the most important thing."These are the 36 dead holes.

Wan Niang's eyes looked at her gestures seriously, and she had these words firmly in her mind.

Although it was still a little difficult to adapt, she had worked very hard.

Anmier is not too demanding, this kind of halfway monk, naturally not as good as the training she started when she was a child.

"The dead acupoints are divided into four acupoints: soft and numb, dizzy, light and heavy, and there are nine acupoints in each of them. Together, there are 36 deadly points. In life-and-death struggles, it is used as a "killer". The

word killer, An Mi'er bit her tone heavily, Wan Niang's eyes were firm, and her hands were clenched.

An Mi'er pointed an index finger at Wan Niang's temple, her fingers were cold, and Wan Niang felt a chill.

"This is the temple, dizziness after the point, black eyes and tinnitus, just this moment, is your chance, the killer moves, the focus is on time..."

An Mi'er's cold and piercing words came out, Wan Niang was a little scared at first, but the more she listened, the more fascinated she became, as if she saw a new door, it was a world she had never been exposed to.

She never knew that there were so many mysteries in the human body, and a simple action could kill a person in the blink of an eye!

If she had known this before, that dog officer would never have lived to this point!

Thinking of this, she is more and more eager for these novel knowledge, who knows if there will be other accidents in the future, life in the world, master one more survival skill, there will be more hope!

Her eyes sparkled, one moment looking at Amel with adoring eyes, the other staring at the drawings in front of her.

"Concentrate on it!" An Mi'er looked at her left and right, and reminded her.

Wan Niang restrained her mind, she couldn't live up to her master's teachings, and put all her energy on learning Xi new knowledge.

In the evening, Wan Niang continued to run, An Mi'er watched from the side, and neither of them returned to Yuyan Pavilion, preparing to settle here.

The next day, it still passed like this, but An Mi'er had requirements for Wanniang's speed and time, and then as time passed, the requirements became higher and higher.

The two were training in closed quarters, and no one knew where they were.

But on the third day, there was a knock at the gate of the courtyard.

"Miss, someone is looking for you outside." A housekeeper came in to make a report.

At this moment, Wan Niang was walking on the horse, and An Mi'er said to continue, and left.

In Antong Town, except for Li Ming and Mo Lan, she has never brought anyone here.

"Is it a man or a woman?" An Mi'er asked the housekeeper's mother-in-law, and the housekeeper's mother-in-law replied: "Miss, it's two men and one woman." Amel

frowned and walked to the gate when she saw someone.

She secretly said in her heart that it was bad!

How did you forget about this man?!

I've been busy training Wanniang for the past two days, and I've forgotten what Ah Yan said.

Let's hope he doesn't think too much about it.

The people at the door were Chu Cangyan and Mo Yan, and there was also Mo Lan behind him.

An Mi'er smiled on her face and hurriedly greeted her, "Ah Yan, you're here..."

The voice was crisp and joyful, and his eyes were only the shadow of him, but with a little grievance, as if accusing: It took so long to come to me!

Chu Cangyan didn't have a good face, but he still gave Mi'er face in front of people, and he followed Mi'er's movements and entered the courtyard.

There was Wan Niang in the backyard, and An Mi'er led a few people to the front hall.

Mo Lan saw that the young lady's face was not angry, and she relieved her heart.

It's not that she's disobedient, it's that this son is too scary.

Just staring at her motionlessly, he was frightened.

She didn't know that Miss would really be here, so she just took the two of them to bang luck, but she didn't expect her to guess correctly.

Ammel didn't mean to blame her, after all, it was her fault this time.

Ah Yan said that she would have to meet every day in the future, but she forgot about it when she got busy.

The important thing now is to make Ah Yan no longer angry.

In fact, Chu Cangyan was not very angry with her, but felt that Mi'er didn't take his words to heart.

Mo Shi dragged Mo Lan down with great vision and took him out of the door, but Mo Lan was still resisting.

"You let me go, I'm going to take care of Miss!" What if the young lady was beaten by her uncle, but she saw that her uncle had a black face all the time.

Mo Shi pulled her far away before letting go.

"My aunt, have you realized that your young lady is getting along with my grandfather now, do you really want to disturb them?!" It's a long life, but he knows the prince's possessiveness!

Mo Lan knew that he was a little redundant, and the ink was long for a long time, and he swallowed: "However, my aunt's face is not good, will he, will he beat Miss..."

Mo Lan's eyes were as big as copper bells, Mo Lan quickly retreated, this Xi of beating people will not be there!

Before she could come back to her senses, Mo Xian suddenly laughed, he laughed, he felt that this little maid beside the princess was really a living treasure!

"Poof-" "

You, what do you think, my family, my grandfather will beat Miss An?"

Mo Shi's face was a little red, she was also worried about Miss, this person was so annoying, she actually canceled her!

Mo Lan turned around directly and walked to the backyard, she couldn't hide if she couldn't be provoked!

"Alas! You wait for me—" Mo Shi laughed as he chased after her.

And the two people in the room have already been sticky together.

But this time it was Amier who took the initiative, after all, she wanted to extinguish the fire.

"Ah Yan, don't be angry, okay?" Ammel hugged his waist from behind, her hands intertwined around his lower abdomen.

Fingers flicked intentionally or unintentionally, Chu Cangyan took a sharp breath, and a fire/flame rising from his lower abdomen rushed straight to his head, he only felt the non-stop movement of those little hands at the moment, and the air around him was thin, it was really terrible!

Seeing that he hadn't moved yet, An Mi'er began to increase her strength, her hands slowly moved upward, and her cold fingertips burst into flames with a hot heat.

His chest was tumbling infinitely, the waves were stormy, the waves were magnificent!

He wanted to stop the little hands, but his brain kept calling, and his hands were clenched into fists and hung at his sides.

An Mi'er's little hand gradually came to her chest, Chu Cangyan really couldn't bear it, although the two were still separated by clothes, but the soft touch behind her couldn't be taken off.

This kind of front and back pinching taste is so refreshing!

It's so uncomfortable!

"Stop!" A deep, hoarse voice came out of his throat, and his hands quickly grasped the small hands that were inches into the sky.

An Mi'er smiled gloatingly, smiled, and slandered in her heart: If you ignore me, this is still unbearable!

Chu Cangyan's throat was dry, he pulled Mi'er's hands away, pulled them with one hand, and then walked to the table, picked up the water cup with one hand, drank it all, and the tea flowed into his stomach.

An Mi'er was obediently pulled by him, and her fingers did not forget to break them, which made his palms itch.

It took three cups in a row to stop.

I can't use it inside, so I can only rely on these teas with little effect to quench the desire/desire in my heart.

An Mi'er looked at him with a smile in her eyes, "Finally speaking, I thought you were going to ignore me all the time." Her

voice made no secret of her schadenfreude, with a wicked smile on the corner of her mouth, quite a posture that you can endure me.

Chu Cangyan really couldn't do anything to her, his eyebrows were deep, a dark light crossed his eyes, looking at the appearance of the little woman in front of him, he really loved and hated!

Seeing that he didn't speak, An Mi'er had a bad premonition in her heart, and sure enough, before she could retreat, Chu Cangyan directly pulled her right hand hard.

Due to inertia, Amel fell into his arms.

Chu Cangyan locked her head tightly with both hands, and her two thin lips slowly leaned down.

Ammel bumped into his stiff chest, her nose was a little sore, and before she could rub it, she was kissed on the lips.

A mouthful of water was plunged into her mouth, and An Mi'er made a "hmm" sound.

I couldn't swallow it, and the water flowed along with saliva, down the corners of the mouths of the two, soaking the collars.

Chu Cangyan gave her the tea that she hadn't drunk just now, and her eyes were fixed on her face.

Mi'er's eyes widened, her face flushed, and the movement of her lips swallowing made the kiss between the two deeper.

I don't know how long it took for Chu Cangyan to slowly let go, and a few silver threads pulled away from the corners of the two people's mouths.

He wrapped the person in his arms, and his thin lips hooked: "What, do you want it?"

If he wants to speak, he can only drink the water first!

An Mi'er's breathing gradually stabilized, and she quickly wiped the traces on the corners of her mouth, looking at the soaked collars of the two, and felt a sense of chagrin.

It's really self-inflicted!

She secretly hated: "Don't do it!

"Really?" Chu Cangyan's head was lowered, the two of them were facing each other, the tips of their noses were touching, and the corners of their mouths were only separated by a millimeter.

With just a slight movement, the lips will touch.

An Mi'er hurriedly retreated, and Chu Cangyan let go of her hand.

punished Mi'er, he was actually very uncomfortable, if the two of them continued like this, he couldn't guarantee that something would happen.

Amel shook her head firmly, "Absolutely not!" Sultry

is not the opposite, but is teased, it's her!

An'er saw that he forgot the unhappiness just now, and he didn't bother to mention it, his heart was empty!

Chu Cangyan saw Mi'er's little appearance, and secretly laughed in his heart, he really didn't care about it!

This time it must not be spared!

She used to be in Yuyan Pavilion, but she didn't say a word and hid in a place he didn't know!

This wind cannot last.

"Mi'er, you don't have anything to say to me?"

Chu Cangyan touched her cheek and asked with a serious face.

Continue Reading