Adopted by 5sos? (EDITING)

By thatmusicperson

What will happen when a 13 year old girl gets adopted by 4 Aussie hottties? More

My story
Meeting
Settling in
Here we go
Sleep
WHAT!?
Out late
why dont you like us?
the late night ride
not again
Really Calum, Ashton and Michael
why
why
road trip
school?
the target adventure
Are you ready?
Dad
Intruder
Halloween
Lyric writing
Chapter 22
I cant beleive this is happening!
Nash
Chapter 25
Birthday girl
Lieing
Dad
Aaron
Reunited
Laughing
passed out
What a great day
It's okay
Late to my own concert
Junkfood and Netflix
Last day on tour
FroYo
We are home!
Could it be Me?
New Book
I promise
The one I love
In trouble
He used my full name
Chapter 48
Pancakes
Chapter 50
I need you
Be ready
No worries
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Please Help
Chapter 58
The boy next door
Birthday
OMG
Ending soon

Netflix and random shit

1.1K 43 2
By thatmusicperson

   Skylars pov

I was on my bed with Nash and I heard my stomach rumble.
"Hahah you hungry?" He asked
I nodded and we walked down stairs to get food.
Luke and Calum were down there and had some popcorn so I took a handful.
"Hey" Said Calum "Get your own."
"Fine" I said and stuck my tounge out at him.
I went over to the cabinet and took out a bag and popped it in the microwave.
As it was popping I got us some arizona iced tea. When the microwave went off Nash got the bag out.
"Ahhh shit" He said almost dropping it.
Somehow I found this HILARIUS and ended up on the floor rolling around laughing my head off.
"haha so funny" He said helping me up. I burst out a quick laugh and then get a bowl.
I dumped out the popcorn into the bowl and Nash got the Iced Tea. We walked back up to my room and I got my laptop out. I went on Netflix and looked up some good movies.
In the middle of the movie a peice of popcorn came flying over and landed in my hair.
I took it out and looked at Nash throwing a peice at him.
It ended up in a big popcorn fight and there was popcorn everywhere.
I was getting up and standing on my bed and Nash didn't want me to fal so he stood up too.
I took a step to the side and stepped on my laptop causing it to flip over and me going with it.
But before I fell on the floor a pair of arms caught me.
I opened me eyes and met with Nash's blue ones.
"you know you have peircing blue eyes"  I giggled a little. He laughed and then we went silent.
Nash started leaning in and so did I. Our lips connected and sparks went through my stomach.
After a while we pulled away, looking at eachother. We smiled and then Nash pulled me down to the bed.
"AAAAHHHH Shit" I yelled.
I layed down next to him and cuddled up into his chest.
For the rest of the day we watched Netflix and talked about random shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 8.3K 71
Sequel to '5SOS Adopted me?' As Madison grows up, the boys realize that she's going to want to try new things. Maybe they become a bit overprotective...
154K 5.1K 43
Maya was left on the doorstep of an orphanage when she was a baby. No last name, no memory of her parents. Nothing. She never knew what it was like t...
9.1K 176 40
A broken girl living in an orphanage finds out that her idols may be adopting her. Read to find out who
254K 3.8K 77
Preferences about the 4 hot lads from down under ©DJninaB