Haasil- Never Give Up On Love

Por SamihaAhmad06

"π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘ π‘Žπ‘€ β„Žπ‘–π‘š 𝑖𝑛 π‘šπ‘¦ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘œπ‘š, π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–οΏ½... MΓ‘s

Preface
PART- 1 (The Crazy Princess)
PART- 2 (The Hot Professor)
PART- 3 (Theirs First Encounter)
PART- 4 (Adventures College Tour)
PART- 5 (Her Protector)
PART- 6 (His Secret)
PART- 7 (It's Getting Complicated)
PART- 8 (Back To Normal)
PART- 9 (Her Dream Man)
PART- 10 (Mumbai Tour)
PART- 11 (His Crazy Student)
PART- 12 (New Found Friendship)
PART- 13 (Her Arms, His Home & Peace)
PART- 14 (Secret Relationship)
PART- 15 (Realisation Of Feelings)
PART- 16 (Mr. Possessive Professor)
PART- 17 (Double Meaning?)
PART- 18 (Double Trouble)
PART- 19 (Birthday Girl)
PART- 20 (Return Gift)
Just like that....
PART- 21 (Key To Happiness)
PART- 22 (A Crazy Ride)
Note (Do read everyone)
PART- 23 (Welcome Home)
PART- 24 (Midnight Guest)
PART- 25 (Broken Hearts)
PART- 26 (Surprise Breakfast)
Note (Do read)
PART- 27 (Breakfast Date & Cupid)
New Book Alert
PART- 28 (Baby Mommy)
PART- 29 (Dear Future Husband)
PART- 30 (Cheater)
PART- 31 (A Thousand Years)
PART- 32 (I Love You, Princess)
PART- 33 (Old Moments)
PART- 34 (Regrets)
PART- 35 (His Warth)
PART- 36 (Her Reward)
PART- 37 (Sexy In Red)
Break Time
What is this???
PART- 38 (Marked By Her)
PART- 39 (Torture Night)
PART- 40 (Be Honest)
PART- 41 (Strong Girl)
PART- 42 (Angry Sidharth)
PART- 43 (Surprise)
PART- 44 (Our Is Better)
PART- 45 (Feeling Blessed)
PART- 46 (Become One)
PART- 47 (Her Love Knows No Bound)
PART- 48 (Meeting His Family)
PART- 49 (New Problem unlocked)
PART- 50 (His Decision)
PART- 51 (His Final Decision)
PART- 52 (We're Family)
PART- 53 (She Saved Us)
PART- 54 (Nightmare)
PART- 55 (Distract Her)
PART- 56 (Mumbai To Ladakh)
PART- 57 (Near, Yet So Far)
PART- 58 (She Is Dead)
PART- 59 (Accident Happens)
PART- 60 (Helplessness)
PART- 61 (You're Coming)
PART- 62 (The Choice)
PART- 64 (Home Sweet Home)
PART- 65 (Dreams)
PART- 66 (Shopping)
PART- 67 (His Right)
PART- 68 (Bound to Her)
PART- 69 (His Punishment)
PART- 70 (Her Warth)
PART- 71 (Truth Revealed)
PART- 72 (Break Up?)
PART- 73 (Real Culprit)
PART- 74 (Princess & Her Master)
PART- 75 (Acting Weird)
PART- 76 (Dead)
PART- 77 (Scared)
PART- 78 (Whore)
PART- 79 (Forbidden Romance)
PART- 80 (Dinner Invitation)
PART- 81 (Heartbroken)
Part - 82 (Curious Soul)
BONUS- 1 (Suraj & Divya)
BONUS - 2 (Suraj & Divya)
PART- 83 (Inner Demons)
PART- 84 (Bodyguards)
PART- 85 (Shameless Brat)
Bonus- 3 (Suraj & Divya)
PART- 86 (Miss Her)
PART- 87 (Sexting)
PART- 88 (Even You)
PART- 89 (End of Everything)
PART- 90 (Feels Like Forever)
PART- 91 (Birthday Gift)
PART- 92 (Culprits)
PART- 93 (Revenge Taken)
PART- 94 (Never Give Up)
PART- 95 (Second Chance)
PART- 96 (Reunion)
PART- 97 (Over The Moon)
PART- 98 (Guilty)
PART- 99 (Desperate Souls)
PART- 100 (The Surprise Proposal)
NOTE
PART-101 (Just Married)
✨ Note ✨
EPILOGUE

PART- 63 (Her Bitter Past)

1.2K 225 94
Por SamihaAhmad06

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

SANA POV 

"My Pretty Preet. This is what that man calls you right?" I mocked mom.

Her boyfriend Manish addresses her like this. With love. I guess it's not love from his side. Just lust or maybe the love for my father's money. I would prefer the second opinion. My father is rich and my mother has full right over his money being his wife. So, my mother can be just a money maker for that asshole Manish.

"Sana, I'm your mother for God's sake. How can you talk about me like this? I have no one." 

I can't believe she still had the audacity to say that to me. She is a liar and a pathetic mother. After whatever she did with me all my life, all I can give her is my hatred that's it. Just hate. I hate her for what she did with me in the past. I can't forget that betrayed given by her. She trusted Manish but not me. I'll never forgive her. Never ever.

"I can and I'll talk like this with you only. Because, you deserve it. And, I'm not a fucking kid anymore Mom. Where you will manipulate me. I have seen you both fucking. And now I know what moan sounds like. I'm not 11 anymore; I am 21 for God's sake." I yell.

I have seen them together once. That too in her and Dad's bedroom in their bed. Dad wasn't at home that time. Manish used to come here when Dad used to be out of the city or country for work.

"Holy fuck!" I heard Sidharth gasping.

He is in shock. I can understand what he must be thinking right now. Just reading his facial expression I can tell, he is thinking it must be traumatizing for an 11 year old kid to see her own mother with another man in such an intimate position.

Mom looks mortified. And Dad gives no response to it. As he knew about them. After all he is the one who caught them together once that too in their bedroom. In their bed. It must be heartbreaking for him to see his own wife with another man.

I feel pity for him. But then I remember after knowing what his wife did he goes to other women to find solace in their arms rather than divorce this cheater cock woman. If he would better let go of her.

My Dad and I would be happy in life. We would have been somewhere in peace. Somewhere we would be normal. I would have been normal then. Not a crazy stubborn and psychopath. Who gets what she wants. That's my Sidharth. I'll do anything to get him and be with him.

"So, you have a boyfriend when you're married to Dad. And, dad you have lots of whore still being married after knowing what she did. So, I guess, I and Sidharth are better than you two. At least, we are not cheating on anyone. We are not married to other people. We are adults. We were single before getting in a relationship." I say being honest and logical.

I looked at Sidharth. He was shocked but had a small smile knowing I was right. It looks far better than them. Our relationship is forbidden but still we are better than them. In all means.

"Sana stop." Mum tries to stop me but I won't stop.

Today I'll finish everything once and for all. Today will be the last day my so-called parents will see me for the last time in their life.

"Let me talk to my sperm donors please." I requested her. She didn't say anything then.

"Sana, stop talking nonsense. She has no one. I have no one. We are a happy couple okay? We are a happy family. So stop it." Dad argues.

I can tell he is lying. They're definitely not a happy couple. Their marriage ended a long time ago. Not on papers but from their heart. The day my Mom cheated on him with that Manish and the day my Dad went to another woman's arm for solace being cheated.

I guess my mother is the main culprit here that our family broke. Yes. Just her. She couldn't be a good wife to my father nor a good mother to me. She failed both as a wife and a mother.

"Dad! Please stop defending her now. She isn't worth it. She was a cheater and a disloyal wife. Just accept it now." I say in frustration seeing my Dad still defending her wrong acts.

"Sana please stop." Dad begged me. I know he is feeling helpless now.

And my mom. She is just standing quietly knowing I'm right. I'm telling the truth.

"Do you want me to tell you what you do when you go on business trips? I am not a kid anymore for God's sake." Now he looks shocked and mortified. He didn't expect me to know about his affairs either.

"But..?" Mom tried to argue again. But no use. I won't stop today until I make her cry and beg for my forgiveness.

"Stop it mom. No need to hide it anymore for reputation sake. No need to stay in a meaningless marriage. You both don't love each other. You both are with someone else. He is with some other woman and you're with that man. Then, what's the meaning of this relationship?" I ask calmly like a sensible woman here.

Sidharth had a proud smile now.

"How? I mean, how do you know all these?" Dad asked in shock. He was delusional that I have no idea what they do behind my back.

"I have eyes and brain Dad. You guys are pathetic parents. Especially you, mom. I'll never forgive you what you and your fucking man whore did to me."

"What do you mean?" Sidharth got worried now.

My eyes get moist thinking about that night which gave me nightmares and panic attacks for two years.

Sidharth comes to me and pulls me closer and kisses my forehead assuring me, he is with me. I know he is.

"What is it Sana?" He asks, getting impatient by my silence. On top of it Mum is a crying mess now making him more tensed for me.

"Baby! What happened?" Dad asked.

He finally looked worried for me and came to me and tried to pull me to him for a hug. But I cling more to Sidharth and he holds me tight. This upset Dad and he looks at Sidharth in anger and opens his mouth to say something but I stopped him.

"Don't you dare say a word to him." I warned him before he could say anything harsh to him.

"But?"

"Dad please." He stayed quiet after it but was glaring at Sidharth.

In all these my so-called mom is all silent. As usual she won't trust me.

"A home is a safe place. Where I should feel safe and protected. Which you both failed to make." I accused them.

"What are you talking about Baby?" Dad asked in confusion.

Of course he is confused. He has no idea about it. As I never told him.  But mom knows it. And to my not-so surprise she is unaffected by it. So, she still believes in her boyfriend. Great.

"Dad, do you know what happened to me, when I was 12? Do you know I used to get panic attacks at night? Do you know why I took self defense classes and karate classes? Huh? Do you know why I'm like this? A crazy, stubborn, possessive psychopath?" I asked in utter hatered looking at my so-called Mom.

She has no remorse at all.

"No. But tell me. I want to know please." He looks desperate so is Sidharth.

"What is it Sana?" Sidharth asks, getting impatient and worried like shit.

"Sana, what happened?" Dad asked again getting anxious now.

"Her lover, sorry her man whore tried to rape me Dad."

"What?!" Both grasps in shock.

Mum knows about it. She is the one who saved me from that monster. And my so-called Mom, well she still trusts him not me.

"Yes. It's true Dad. At that time, you were out of the country for a business trip. So, Mom called him home. Mum asked me to stay in my room and not to come out. As both were in your bedroom and were having drinks and doing their shit. So, I agreed. I even had my dinner in my room. Before going to sleep I was playing with Pinku. When he comes into my room all drunk and throws himself on me. I was crying under his tight hold. Which Mum heard. She came running into my room and saved me on time." I say with no emotion in my voice.

I got over it a long time ago. Because of one person. My Mum. She helped me a lot to heal. I walk to her and hug her tightly. She is a crying mess right now. She knows what pain I went through all these years.

"Mum, I'm strong now. I'm strong." I whisper to her and kiss her forehead sweetly letting her know I'm fine because of her.

"Yes. You are." She says sobbing hugging me tightly

"What the fuck!" Sidharth gasps in shock after realizing what I just said. "Is it true Princess?" His voice comes out breathless.

"Yes."

"Fuck!" He curses feeling pain for me.

"I'm fine Sidharth."

"Sana! Why didn't you tell me baby? And Divya you too? What's wrong with you both?" Dad asks in anger.

"I told mom. But she didn't believed me. So I thought you would do the same. That's why I didn't tell you. It was no use." I tell him the truth. After all Manish is his younger brother. He is my uncle.

"Have you lost your mind Sana? Of course, I would trust you. You're my daughter God damnit. And, Preet. Is she telling the truth?" Dad looked so furious now that he can really kill mom if she opens her mouth and says yes.

"Manish can't do this. He is a good man. I asked him. He said he didn't do anything with her. He sees her like his daughter. She is his niece Suraj. Why would he do that? Mostly, why would he lie to me?" Mom argues still defending her boyfriend. I can't believe her.

"And you believed him? And not MY daughter? Our daughter Preet? Have you lost you fucking mind? Huh? I can't believe you." He looks so frustrated so am I.

I can't believe my mother is still defending her boyfriend rather than trusting me. Her own daughter. I am so done with her now. I just hate her. And I can tell Sidharth feels the same.

"I can't believe you Mrs. Gill. You are her mother first than that man's whatever you're. By trusting not trusting her, you have failed as a mother. As a woman. And  as fucking human." He burst on her with pure hatred.

He holds my hand in his hand and says," I am sorry Sana that I used to tell you to respect your parents and not to hate them. I'm sorry. Because, they actually deserve your anger and hatred. Especially your mom. She doesn't deserve to be called a Mom by you. You are a pathetic mother Mrs. Gill."

"Sidharth relax."

"I can't. They don't deserve you."

I agree with him. "I know."

"Sana, I am sorry sweetie. I.. I couldn't protect you. But you should have told me before then I would have killed that Manish with my own hand." I can tell Dad will definitely kill him now for real. First he snatched his wife then tried to rape his daughter.

Manish is definitely dying in my father's hand.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you before Dad. But, when mom didn't believe me. I lost my faith from you too. After all, he is your brother. But, don't worry from now on you both don't have to see me here anymore." I'm leaving this house for good.

"What do you mean?" Both ask in shock as if they forgot I had chosen Sidharth over them and his money.

"Because, I am leaving your house Dad. And of course, your money." I said, holding Sidharth's hand.

"She is coming with me. She is not safe here."  He says tightening his grip on my hand agrees with me.

"You're not taking my daughter anywhere Sidharth. This is your house Sana. Please. I am sorry baby." Dad says, crying.

At least, he cares for me a little. But it's too late to show.

"I don't need anyone apart from Sidharth and my Mum in my life Dad. They actually care for me and love me. They are not like you and mo... Your wife." I can't call her mom anymore. Even for an act. She is dead to me from the day she believed him over me. But I still keep calling her mom for their happy family act. I was just playing the role of their daughter. That's it.

"I can't call her mom anymore. She lost the right the day she trusted her boyfriend over me."

She comes to me and holds my hand in her. But I jerked her hands away. "Don't touch me." I hate her.

"Sana please. Don't punish me. I am sorry that I didn't trust you. I thought you were a kid so maybe you misunderstood things. I.. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I can't live without you." She begs crying.

Finally she is crying and begging for forgiveness. I kept my words to me. Now she wants me but I don't need her anymore.

"I don't care about you. The way you didn't cared for me all these years. You can cry and beg for forgiveness but I won't forgive you." That's her punishment.

"Sana, please sweetie. I'm sorry."

"No. I am done with you. Even you too Dad."

"Sana!" Dad gasps.

'You both neglected me all these years. Just spending money on me. And giving me expensive gifts, toys and stuff doesn't make you both good parents. Parents are like what Mehek and Tina's parents are. I have seen how their parents treat them. How much they care and love them. How they get worried when they reach home late. When they stayed at my house for sleepovers. They used to call them always. They called them when Mili-pili died to know if they're okay or not. But, you both didn't call me once to know if I'm fine or not. You guys didn't call me to know if I reached there safely or not. But their moms did." I laughed sarcastically moreover in pain. Thinking how unlucky I'm in life.

"Even Sidharth's mother called him to know if he reached there safely or not. When he is a fucking 36 years old man. Not a kid. It shows how much his mother loves him and cares for him. Even when she is still upset about me and him."

"She knows?" Dad asked immediately

"Yes! She knows." Sidharth replied.

"What did she say?"

"His mom rejected me Dad. She is not upgraded. But I still respect her, because she is a good mother for Sidharth. She loves him and cares for him. The love and care I craved from you both. She was very sweet to me when I visited her house to meet her. She treated me like a family. She made me feel comfortable in her house. We had lunch like a family. Talking and laughing. I really hoped she would accept me. But it's okay. She has her own reasons and I respect that. But I can't do what she wants. I love her son and I leave him at any cost." I finished looking at Sidharth.

He nods. "You wanna come with me?"

"Yes." I nods. "Let's go home."

THANK YOU!

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

274K 18.1K 33
"Shehnaaz gill is a medical student and is attracted to her professor, Sidharth shukla, a hot American man. Mature story... Let's see what happened?☺...
82.3K 7.3K 63
Sana Thought that Marriage is something Sweet and worth and she got married at the age of nineteen years to the popular TV Actor and the business tyc...
131K 11.1K 66
Preface ............. Siddharth wants to be the biggest actor in Bollywood, just like his elder brother who's the Biggest well-known actor and produc...
179K 14.6K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...