RWBY team COMBAT

By johnmr01

When five guy meet each other and find out their all bin kicked out unwanted and a nobody but when they work... More

Bio
Bruticus
The C-TEAM
Team COMBAT song
How we got to beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
The Stray
Black and White
Welcome to Beacon
Painting the Town
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes
Breach
COMBINE for round one
Featst
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned
Never Miss a Beat
Fall: Onslaught vs Sun
PvP
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
A feather of a rose
Rose and feathers 2
FireRocket and snowflakes
RPG and shotguns
Leader, Monkey and a Cat
The sly Fox in the White fang
A Fox, Cat, Monkey and a leader
Bird, feather, rose, ninja, knight, hammer
Reunion
Fight for the lamp
The brothers reunited
Argus Limited
Uncovered
So That's How It Is
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End
Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe
Seeing Red
Our Way
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
A Night Off
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These
The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Ruby team
Jail time
Team Yang
Ultimatum
Risk
Creation

Best Day Ever

121 0 0
By johnmr01

We show swindle walking to the bookstore to get some stuff for school and for them self and it was swindle because he lost at poker because his team know all his cheat moves)

Swindle: (whispering singing) how baaadd can I be am just doing what come naturally.

(He then entered a book store)

Tukson: Be right there!

(Swindle just stand and waits at for him to come out of the back)

Tukson: Welcome to Tukson's Book Trade", home to every book under the sun! How may I help you?

Swindle: yes my friend I'm hear for (take out a list) the Mikel why of explosion, the new comic book of X-ray and vav, The why of new grooming your feathers oh really vortex, and also the latest issue of atlas new mechanics and ship. And the all and with a side of my roommates suck.

Tukson: well your in luck I just got all of those to day I'll be right back.

(Soon after that a girl with green hair and a guy walk in)

Emerald: Excuse me do you work here?

Swindle: who me no sorry I'm just wait for my roommate books they made me get.

(While he was talking she was thinking his wallet but swindle took something from her)

Emerald: well then where wait.

Mercury: Eh, no pictures. Hey! Do think he has any comics?

(Swindle then grabbed her arm)

Swindle: miss I'm going to need my wallet back.

(She then look at me confused and stunned)

Swindle: and well how about a trade

(he then holds up her panties witch are pink she then feels herself and feels that they are gone)

Emerald: what but how?

Swindle: well your a thief but I'm a swindler.

(I then spin her panties but she grabs them and drops his wallet and goes out the door blushing)

Mercury: (laughs) ok thanks for that. I've never see her run off and I wasn't expecting pink panties.

(He then also goes out to catch up with her)

Tukson: ok here are the book you wanted.

Swindle: Thank you.

Tukson: I thought I hear other people here?

Swindle: oh you did but they where just here to make problems so I dealt with them and now they left.

Tukson: oh thank you?

(Swindle then pay the guy and walks off as Tukson empty out the register and his safe she grabs his bags and his ticket out)

Swindle: well that was fun.

Time skip in the cafeteria with the rest of team COMBAT)

Swindle: friends, jerks, brothers I have journeyed far and wide to get you stuff here.

Brawl: Yes new bomb and way to blow stuff up.

Vortex: Finally now tell me how to get my wings to shine.

Blastoff: Yes now let's see what happens.

Onslaught: perfect now let's see what you and we can add to are ship.

Swindle: yeah thank guy I hade yo also make two. Um I don't know a street rat? I don't now they look like their going to rob the place.

Onslaught: really. What did they look like.

Swindle: Um. I don't know it happened fast didn't get. Good look at them but I doubt we're ever see them again.

Brawl: He has a point it is a big city.

(We then start to see food go back and forth between yang and Nora till a pie hits Weiss right in the face)

Bawl: (laughs) ok now that funny. I wish I hade a camera.

(Brawl just keep laughing till he fall down off the table till he's hit on the head with a apple)

Swindle: FOOD FOGHT!

(Then the hole cafeteria start to go at it brawl even pick up Jaune and spin him around till he let go and he hit a window witch he then apologizes for after that onslaught started to order his team flyer the take the tomato and start to bomb them with the red mush and then told brawl to start to throw pineapple as swindle pulls out a modified gun and started to load grapes into it and began to open fire on them all and most of them do manage to get out but others get hit my purple, red, green grapes some of them begin members of team RWBY and JNPR they also soon fall because of the dreaded name that will go down as the great food fight)

5 earlier

(Outside the cafeteria, Sun and Neptune are walking together as Sun relates the events of last chapter)

Neptune: Man, that's harsh.

Sun: I know, we were fighting side by side. She was super fast and I threw a banana at the guy, which sounds gross, but it was awesome.

Neptune: Nice!

Sun: Right? And the best part is, she's a Faunus. But that's a secret, okay?

Neptune: Got it.

Sun leans in close in order to stress the importance of this secret.

Sun: And not a, "I'm gonna go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back secret", I'm talking secret secret.

Neptune: Whoa, chill out, man, okay? I got it. (almost whispering) I got it!

Sun: You better. I just don't want to screw this up, you know? The people here are the coolest! No offense to you guys.

Neptune: None taken.

Sun: They're just in here. I'm really excited for you to meet them. So be cool, okay? You're gonna be cool, right?

Neptune: Dude.

The camera pans up from Neptune's feet to his face. Neptune's teeth gleam as he smiles.

Sun: Good point.

(Sun and Neptune enter the cafeteria where they see a mascara of students with fruit and stains on them and their uniforms)

Beacon Student: (weakly) Food fight!

Sun: I love these guys.

(Glynda enters the room growling. She proceeds to use telekinesis to re-organize the room)

Glynda: Children, please. (she adjusts her glasses.) Do not play with your food!

Onslaught: Sorry

Swingle: it want happen again.

Vortex: promise.

Blastoff: probably want happen.

Brawl: I don't know what you guy are talking about that was fun.

(Glynda then glare at us)

Ozpin: Let it go.

Glynda: (sighs) They're supposed to be the defenders of the world.

Ozpin: And they will be, but right now they're still children. (Team RWBY JNPR and COMBAT are shown laughing together.) So why not let them play the part? (he starts to walk away) After all, it isn't a role they'll have forever.

(In an old warehouse, the White Fang are moving crates as Emerald and Mercury enter)

Roman: Oh, look! She sent the kids again! This is turning out just like the divorce! (Roman approaches the two from behind and wraps his arms around them in a group hug.)

Emerald: (shivering in disgust) Spare us the thought of you procreating.

Emerald and Mercury pull away from Roman.

Roman: That was a joke. And this... just might tell me where you two have been all day. (Roman produces a piece of paper.)

Emerald: What!? Agh...

Roman: I'm a professional, sweetheart. Pay attention, maybe you'll learn something. (Holding up the piece of paper.) Why do you have this address?

Emerald: Wouldn't you like to know?

Roman: Yeah, I would. Now where have you been all day?

Mercury: Cleaning up your problems. One of them, at least.

Roman: I had that under control.

Mercury: Two packed bags and a ticket out of Vale said otherwise.

Roman: Listen, you little punk. If it were up to me, then I would take you and your little street rat friend here and...

Cinder: Do what, Roman?

Cinder appears on a platform above them. She steps onto an automated lift, riding it down to their level.

Roman: (laughs nervously) I'd, uh... not kill them?

Emerald: (excitedly) Cinder!

Cinder: I thought I made it clear that you would eliminate the would-be runaway.

Roman: I was going to...

Emerald: He was going to escape to Vacuo! Mercury and I decided to take it upon ourselves to kill the rat.

Mercury: I think he was some sort of cat, actually.

Emerald: What? Like a puma?

Mercury: Yeah, there ya go.

Cinder: Quiet. Did I not specifically instruct you two to keep your hands clean while in Vale?

As Cinder speaks, Roman points a finger at the pair while laughing in agreement.

Emerald: I just thought...

Roman uses his fingers to mime having a slit throat.

Cinder: Don't think... obey.

Emerald: (apologetically) Yes ma'am. It won't happen again.

Cinder: (turning to Roman) And you. Why wasn't this job done sooner?

Roman: (As he speaks, he points to his right, then to his left, then behind him.) Uh..? Eh..? Eh..? EHHHHH! Sorry if I've been busy stealing every speck of Dust in the Kingdom!

Mercury: You're an inspiration to every punk with a gun and a ski mask. (Emerald laughs at the remark.)

Roman: Look around, kid. I've got this town running scared! Police camping out at every corner, Dust prices through the roof, and we're sitting pretty on an old warehouse with more Dust crystals, vials, and rounds than we know what to do with! Speaking of which, if you guys wouldn't mind filling me in on your grand master plan, it might actually make my next string of robberies go a little smoother! (He emphasizes the last word by clenching his fist.)

Cinder: (Cinder approaches Roman.) Oh, Roman. Have a little faith. (She places her hand on his face.) You'll know what you need when you need to know it. (Roman seems entranced, but then looks away with a grunt.) Besides, we're done with Dust. (She begins to walk away.)

Roman: O-okay, then what now?

Cinder: We're moving. Have the White Fang clear out this building. I'll send you details and coordinates tonight.

Roman: Coordinates?

Cinder: (Looking back at Roman.) We're proceeding to phase two.

Cinder, Mercury and Emerald begin to walk away. Roman attempts to light a cigar, but realizes Emerald has stolen his lighter. She turns back to face him and sticks her tongue out defiantly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 444 71
A young hero, an exalted heiress, a troubled rogue, a party girl, and a knight. These are the five members of RWBY, a team brought together and train...
89.6K 1.3K 14
Remnant, a world full of fight. Humans vs Grimms, Humans vs Faunus, and even Humans fight themselves. Between all of those fight, stand one man. The...
7.5K 202 27
This is the story that linger in my mind since I've released the chosen one book. Ozpin invited: A boy with a curse found the love that he himself n...
2K 20 9
Warning: 5th reboot. that says it all. And some swear words. Also read the damn description first. Description of the story: When you know that death...