RWBY team COMBAT

By johnmr01

When five guy meet each other and find out their all bin kicked out unwanted and a nobody but when they work... More

Bio
Bruticus
The C-TEAM
Team COMBAT song
How we got to beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
The Stray
Black and White
Best Day Ever
Welcome to Beacon
Painting the Town
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes
Breach
Featst
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned
Never Miss a Beat
Fall: Onslaught vs Sun
PvP
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
A feather of a rose
Rose and feathers 2
FireRocket and snowflakes
RPG and shotguns
Leader, Monkey and a Cat
The sly Fox in the White fang
A Fox, Cat, Monkey and a leader
Bird, feather, rose, ninja, knight, hammer
Reunion
Fight for the lamp
The brothers reunited
Argus Limited
Uncovered
So That's How It Is
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End
Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe
Seeing Red
Our Way
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
A Night Off
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These
The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Ruby team
Jail time
Team Yang
Ultimatum
Risk
Creation
Worthy Of These Final Word

COMBINE for round one

104 2 0
By johnmr01

(We open with team COMBAT getting ready swindle taking out his claws and doing a few quick jabs, Brawl is wrapping bandages around his first as he then loads up his RPG and Mini gun, blastoff is loading a bigger fire dust into both his robotic legs as he then aims down the scope of his rifle, Vortex loads up his Uzi and he then turns them into swords, as Onslaught is in his own room as we see him with his sword in his hands)

Onslaught: May my sword be true. May its blade always be sharp. And may it only be put down when I die or my work is done. Mother, Father wish me luck in my fight.

(I then put my sword back in the shaft as I walk out to see the others)

Onslaught: well our you guys ready?

Swindle: you bet.

Brawl: I've been waiting all year for this!

Blastoff: let's go out there and show them who we are boss.

Vortex: come on let's go.

(Team COMBAT begins to walk out and so does their aponts atlas ace-ops)

Port: Hello! It seems that we are first bout ahead of us! Wouldn't you agree, Professor?

Oobleck: (annoyed) Doctor. And yes Peter, I think it's safe to say that this match may be the best fight we seen of the first five-on-five round in the tournament!

Port: For those of you just now joining us, welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament, broadcast live from the Amity Colosseum!

(he waves his arm to gesture at the entire event from his place on the gigantic screen over the crowds)

(The Coliseum is shown in its full glory, as shuttle craft transport people to and from the various floors while the entire structure hovers around the airspace of Beacon Academy. Explosions are seen throughout the battlefield, but the view shifts back to the announcers as they begin speaking again)

Port: If this is your first time watching, allow us to break down the rules.

Oobleck: The tournament is divided into three distinctive rounds; teams, doubles, and singles. Age and school year are irrelevant! In this tournament, your only attribute being tested. is skill.

Port: Correct! The winners of this battle will elect two of their members to represent them in the doubles round, followed by the winners of that round choosing one member to advance once again. The remaining combatants will then fight their way through the final bracket in the hope of achieving victory for their kingdom!

Oobleck:  And yes, Peter, these certainly are some spectacular spectacles on which to spectate on! I do think anyone tuning in around the world is going to disagree with me on that!

(as they say this, the scene changes to their televised broadcasts all around the kingdoms, from a row of holographs above the patrons in the Mistral Distillery to an Atlas home with a group of friends seeing it together, a bar in Vale where everyone turns to view the screen, and outside a mobile home in Vacuo being watched by a few Faunus on a projection.)

Port: Ahh, and why would they? Now, let's get the first match to start this festive between Team COMBAT of Beacon, and Team Ace-ops of Atlas.

(Both teams stand on opposite side of the arena changes)

Geyser biome

Lava biome

Mountain biome

Anti-Gravity biome

Onslaught: we got lave, bust building, Mountain, and floating stuff.

Brawl: This will be easy

Blastoff: Let's not go easy guy. I heard to these guys they're the top team in atlas.

Swindle: Go it.

Oobleck: 3... 2... 1... begin.

(Just as they said go Onslaught stands in front of his team to give a speech)

Onslaught: Alright here we are! I want you boys to remember. We are shoulder to shoulder on the front lines. Brothers! And sometime we may disagree. But no matter what we are united. NOW TEAM COMBAT COMBINE INTO BRUTICUS.

(In the stands)

Ruby: into what?

Yang: I don't know?

(Blastoff and vortex both take off forward flying in the air in opposite directions the three of us move forward and brawl gives onslaught a boost up and vortex and blastoff then high five each other and then fly back toward onslaught and then when they get close their a bright flash of blinding light in the center of the arena and when it end everyone their and in the world see i gigantic figure and watch as it get up)

Bruticus: BRUTICUS READY FOR ACTION!

They are 20 stories tall.

Despite the image he wears a mask and his skin is white but the armor is right

(The ace-ops just look with open jaws at what they just saw but not just them so does team RWBY JNPR and in a bar theirs a man how just spits out his drunk)

Qrow: pssss ok well I didn't see that coming.

(In the announcer booth)

Nora: Did you know they could do that?

Ren: No I did not.

Ruby: This is going to be awesome.

Weiss: So the five of them combined to man a bigger them?

Yang: It sure seems that way.

(Back at arena)

Elm: What the hell just happened?

Vine: Well that's unexpected.

Harriet: So what they just made them self a bigger target.

Marrow: Um can we even take something like that down it bigger then anything we ever fought.

Harriet: clover what's the plan?

Clover:Um. I have no idea.

Bruticus: I have an idea you lose.

(Bruticus start to move forward and they all start to move out of the way vine try's to extend his his arms but Bruticus slaps him out of the air and he look up to see a foot)

Vine: Oh on

Bruticus: (laughs) I love the sound of Atlas athletes crushing under my feet.

Harriet: vine NO!

(Bruticus is then shoot by blaster and a rocket and looks behind him to see elm and marrow on the mountain and he start to make his way there)

Marrow: Um we got his attention now what?!

Elm: hit him with everything to slow him down.

Marrow: like what an air ship.

Elm: just keep fire the bigger they are the harder-

(He then get up close and Elm then get hit by a giant first)

Bruticus: THE HARDER THEY HIT!!!

(He then slaps marrow away as Bruticus gets on one knee and the two cylinders on his back come to life as they start move and they fire missiles into the air but what go up must come down and they do as Bruticus fire six shots at the ace ops and they runs for cover as their leader clover give Harriet an order)

Clover: Harriet grab vine and elm and retreat and fall back quickly.

Harriet: Got it.

(She runs as get vine first then rush up the mountain to grabs elm as she hold her teammate with one hand and them bring her into one of the destroyed buildings as they catch their breath as Bruticus look for them)

Clover: everyone here.

(Vine get up and crack his back)

Vine: Yes. In pain but here.

(Elm leans on her hammer)

Elm: That thing is kicking are asses.

Marrow: Game over man game over we can't beat him.

Harriet: shut it he maybe big but he's not fast.

(Harriet uses her speed to run up the anti-gravity part till she hopes on his back)

Bruticus: is unstoppable.

(He then try to grabs her with his hands till he back ups and crushes her on a long part of the anti-gravity and she falls down unconscious. The rest of the team came out to see what happened and they see Bruticus picking her up by the leg)

Bruticus: Look what Bruticus find

Elm: Harriet. let her go!

Bruticus: as you wish.

(He then throws her out of the ring and she hits the force field by ironwood as she then slides down it)

Port: and I look like we have are first out.

Bruticus: ha you haven't see anything yet.

(His left arm then popped out a blade)

Vine: Well that a big blade.

Bruticus: It slices and dices. But wait theirs more.

(They the blade begins to separate into four part and it start to spine around fast as he leads down and start to cut up the ground)

Clover: Their no way where getting though that.

(They run back into the building)

Elm: what are we going to do?

Clover: ok we need to—

(He didn't get to finish has the blade spinning cut right through the roof and he grabbed it and throws it away as Bruricus looks inside)

Bruticus: found you.

Clover: spread out he can't hit use all.

(The four remaining ace-ops start to run in spread distribution Bruticus is about to fallow but vine start to existent his arms and start to throw destroy rock at him and goes after him but I then hit my rocket again and he look behind to see elm but then marrow throws his weapon at Bruticus and it hit him in the face)

Clover: that is give him more targeted to hit.

(They proceed to do but they just make  Bruticus angry clover then uses his fishing hook to try and bring Bruticus down but it doesn't work)

Bruticus: AAAAAAAHHHHHH. Your really starting to boil my blood.

Marrow: We're going to freaking die!

(Marrow throws hit weapon again but Bruticus catch it in his hand and crushed it and when he let go all that come out is his weapon in pieces)

Marrow: oh no!

Bruticus: OH YEAH!

(He then look at vine and his right hand start to catch fire he then shoot red hot burning fire at him and after he stop he see Bruticus giant fist come crashing down on him as his fist also broke the anti-gravity thing and vine hits ground. Bruticus then set him eyes on elm and he raises his right leg up and then slams him foot down creating a bigger shockwave the gos for the mountain area destroying it and elm fall down as she hit the ground her aura hits zero)

Bruticus: THREE DOWN TWO TO GO! AHAHAHA THSI ISN'T EVEN FAR.

(He then look down to see clover and marrow)

Bruticus: aw the little soldier what to play. But your friends their down and also that's not a weapon.

(Bruticus goes down to his left leg and he pulls out a giant gun that looks more like a cannon)

Bruticus: But this is a weapon!

(The last two just look in fear at this they then try to run away but Bruticus pulls the trigger and I sent a massive blast that stop them and they fall unconscious with the other)

Bruticus: AHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. NOW THAT WAS FUN!

(In the stands)

Oobleck: well Um folks is seem that the ace-ops are all unconscious and it look like the winner are team COMBAT.

(Just then the crowd erupts into cheer. As Bruticus then begins to flex)

Part: but we must um witch one are we talking to?

Bruticus: none of them Bruticus is his own being! I am the fusion of all five teammates because one being that is the biggest and strongest there is. THAT NO ARMY CAN BRING DOWN!! SO YOU CAN BRING YOUR ARMYS BUT YOUR ARMYS CANT BRING ME DOWN!!!!

Port: Ok well Bruticus how are how are you made this way how did the five of you form you.

Bruticus: Um well that easy onslaught is are leader and his power is to unite those who need him like the other four but we are not a team we are more then that we are brothers in arm and together they form BRUTICUS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 275 7
The great mysteries of the multiverse and its many possibilities far beyond....... just kidding just wanted to try my own multiverse story
7.6K 203 27
This is the story that linger in my mind since I've released the chosen one book. Ozpin invited: A boy with a curse found the love that he himself n...
41.2K 317 11
I like Rwby even though I hardly watched it. So I'm doing a story on it. Well multiple ones.
13.9K 112 43
Team RWBY well soon exist but others will be joining they're journey each of them forming some kind of special bound with one another the people Ruby...