LAKSHMAN PRIYA

By _leeza_00

"Because he is Ram's shadow... and she is Sita's reflection... One is the personification of dutifulness and... More

WRITER'S NOTE
DISCLAIMER
INTRODUCTION
SUNAINA'S DREAM
BIRTH OF URMILA
NEEL KAMAL
MANDVI'S WISH
THE TRUE WARRIOR
CELEBRATION AND LEARNINGS
THE GREAT SURYAVANSHIS
WOMANHOOD (1)
WOMANHOOD (2)
THE DREAM MAN
ADISHESH AND KSHEER SAGAR
AN UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CRUEL RULE OF DIVINE
TWO WARRIOR BROTHERS
AHILYA'S CURSE
GAME OF DESTINY
MANGAL AARTI AND VIDHIKARI
FIRST MEETING
FIRST CONVERSATION
SHE FOUND HER MAN
THE UNWANTED GUEST
SITA'S SWAYAMVAR (1)
SITA'S SWAYAMVAR (2)
LAKSHMAN V/S PARSHURAM
HEART TO HEART
URMILA IS IN LOVE
CHALLENGE
SHE WON IT
(Character arts)
THE ROYAL LUNCH
TIMES TOGETHER
A SPECIAL BLESSING
CHAOS AND SILENCE
NEW LOVE BIRDS
THAT BEAUTIFUL FEELING
UNUSUAL BEHAVIOUR (1)
UNUSUAL BEHAVIOUR (2)
UNUSUAL BEHAVIOUR (3)
MULTIPLE MARRIAGES
SIGN FROM GOD
DARK SKY
HER CONFESSION
PERFECT MATCHES
LETTER OF URMILA
LETTER OF SITA
WHERE IS THE LETTER (1)
WHERE IS THE LETTER (2)
WHERE IS THE LETTER (3)
🎧 Playlist 🎶
RAM'S WISH
HIS CONFESSION (1)
HIS CONFESSION (2)
CRYSTAL CLEAR PATH
CUTE FIGHTS
WEDDING (1)
WEDDING (2)
WEDDING (3)
WEDDING (4)
WHO ARE THEY
BREAKING THE FAST
NIGHT OUT
PRINCESS OF AYODHYA
VIDAI
LUCID DREAM
MEETING SHANTA
PRANK AFTER PRANK
FIRST KISS
AYODHYA PRAVESH
GRAND WELCOME
GAME AND HUSTLE
RAGHU KULVADHU
I AM YOURS
LIFE AT AYODHYA (1)
LIFE AT AYODHYA (2)
LIFE AT AYODHYA (3)
MOONLIT ROMANCE
ARRIVAL OF ECLIPSE (1)
ARRIVAL OF ECLIPSE (2)
NIGHT BEFORE CORONATION
RAGE OF KAIKEYI
EXILE AND SEPARATION
DASHRATH'S LAST BREATH
BHARAT RETURNS
AT CHITRAKOOT
URMILA'S SLEEP
NONPAREIL LOVE
LONELY NIGHTS, SILENT STARS
TRUTH OF LIFE (1)
TRUTH OF LIFE (2)
URMILA'S INTUITION
IN SHADOWS OF EXILE (1)
IN SHADOWS OF EXILE (2)
IN SHADOWS OF EXILE (3)
IN SHADOWS OF EXILE (4)
LOVE RETURNS
SITA'S GUILT
NIGHT OF DEEPAVALI
LAKSHMAN'S WISH
DAUGHTER OF SHESHNAAG
THE GOOD NEWS
THE HAPPIEST MORNING
SISTERS FOREVER
THE RUMOUR
UNWANTED DISTANCES
ASHWAMEDHA YAJNA
DEMAND OF THE HERMIT KIDS
LAV KUSH AND VANDEVI
REAL IDENTITY OF VANDEVI
LAV KUSH IN AYODHYA'S COURT
TILL ETERNITY
MAHASATI BHUMIJA
YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING
LAKSHMAN SUTAA SOMADA
CELESTIAL TUNES FROM BRAHMALOKA
JAL SAMADHI OF LAKSHMAN AND URMILA
THE NEW BEGINNING (Additional chapter)

RAM'S VOW

810 46 14
By _leeza_00

Time passed...

Now all the royal family members of Ayodhya and Mithila had gathered at the common hall with all the rishis and Maharshis.

Maharshi Yagyanvalkya and Maharshi Vashishta were reading and discussing things which were written on two thick palm leaves.... which were the janam kundali (birth chart) of Ram and Sita. They had satisfactory smile on their face which was making everybody relieved that the kundalis must be matching. And they were right.... Maharshi Yagyanvalkya announced joyfully- " This is a divine connection Maharaj Dashrath and Maharaj Janak. No doubt Ram and Sita are made for eachother. 36 out of 36 traits of their kundali are matching. They are heavenly soulmates..."

Happiness spreaded like aroma in the air. The universe again proved that Ram and Sita are soulmates.

"I totally agree with Maharshi Yagyanvalkya. Nobody else could be a perfect match for Ram other than Rajkumari Sita.... So it's the time for the Rajpurohit of Mithila to depict the auspicious date for marriage by analysing the astrology. "- Maharshi Vashishta support maharshi Yagyanvalkya.

Maharani Sunaina joined the request- "Rajpurohit Shatanand... please find the perfect date and time for this divine marriage.."

Shatanand started counting the placement of stars and planets by doing some astrological mathematics. Every eye was on him and had supreme excitement. After 20 minutes of calculations finally his lips curved up as he found the perfect date and time. - " fifth day of the waxing moon of this vaishakh (summer)... It is a very sacred day and coming after 8 days. I think it's the best day to conduct this marriage. "

"This is great news.... My heartful gratitude to you Rajpurohit Shatanand.... i am the happiest man on earth today"- Dashrath's extreme happiness was blooming on his eyes. Everybody started congratulating Ram and Sita while both of them were shyly smiling at eachother.

Sunaina hugged Sita tightly and kissed her forehead.- " May you have the happiest life my child... I'm so happy for you". Mandvi and Shrutkirti joined the hug but Urmila didn't. She was mad at destiny. Once again... on a special day of her Sita didi she is not happy but in a serious dilemma.

Her sisters noticed it. And it didn't take much time for them to understand that things between Urmila and Lakshman were getting worse.
Meanwhile Lakshman was just quitely sitting near Ram and his eyes were locked on the ground. Neither he was saying anything or looking anywhere else.

At that moment some other sages started whispering among themselves. Their facial expression were clearly describing that they have found some problem in the marriage but hesitating to say it infront of maharaj Dashrath, especially after seeing his happiness for this marriage. But Janak asked- " Seems like all of you have something to say."

His polite question suppressed those whisperings but all of them remained silent with questionable expressions. Janak stood up and joined his palm near chest- "I request you all... if there is something important then please tell us.."
"Yes... I don't want to take any risk for Ram and Sita's lives. So please. Open up, if there's anything wrong"- Dashrath also joined Janak.

Now one of those sages stood up and answered gently- " I'm apologising for saying this Maharaj, but the matching of 36 among 36 traits is not often considered as a good sign."

Everybody's excitement dropped along with their jaw after hearing this. Sita's heartbeat fastened suddenly. After so much trouble she had gotten the hand of her desired man. And now because of this extraordinary match of their birth chart her happiness was hanging upon the sword of fate once again.

"But... isn't it an auspicious sign that the groom and bride's 36 among 36 traits are matching?? "- Bharat questioned.
Another sage stood up and answered- " That's aslo right right Raghuvanshi Prince. But it's rare and super risky. If 36 among 36 traits match, then either the couple will enjoy extremely prosperous and happy married life or face devastation on every turn of life. This is why, after being such rare auspicious sign this is never considered as good for couples".

The whole hall went into silence. All eyes together went to Maharshi Yagyanvalkya, Maharshi Vashishta and Brahmarshi Vishwamita. Their silence ran like lightning through Sita's spine. She looked at Ram with worried eyes and his calm eyes signalled her to calm down... as if he was sure that nothing in this world can snatch his Sita from him.

Vishwamita responded to everybody's unasked quandaries. - "The sages are right. Often it has been observed that couples with all matching traits in kundali face so much trouble in life. No doubt they turn out as divine soulmates but there are high chances that they will face many obstacles in life.
But..... A marriage is not a deal, it's a relationship for eternity. Generally every couple face obstacles. They make a person stronger and battle ready. So I personally think this reason should not be considered as an inauspicious sign, especially in this marriage.."

Vishwamita somehow consoled everyone. Then Vasishta joined him- " Indeed Brahmarshi is right. Ram and Sita are destined to be with eachother. The Shiv dhanush was meant to be broken by Ram... and Lord Parshuram himself predicted that the person who will break the shiv dhanush will be Sita's life partner. We all know that he is the fifth Vishnu.... how can we insult his prediction... So I also insist to not consider this 36 trait's matching as an inauspicious sign.

Vishwamita and Vashishta's sayings were convincing enough for every one to proceed further in the marriage preparations but some of those sages took it as an insult that the Maharshis just swept away what they suggested. They didn't have the courage to protest so they again interrupted- " If the couple's life will be filled with obstacles... and we know it from now.... than what's the point of this marriage. Ain't we pushing two lives into a difficult journey purposefully ? "

Nobody could deny the fact that their question was so much valid. So Maharshi Yagyanvalkya looked at Ram and Sita- " It's only upto the bride and groom now. Even after knowing this fact about their kundali, are they still ready to marry eachother?"

All eyes turned towards them simultaneously. Ram answered- " I have no problem Maharshi. As a suryavanshi, i never run away from obstacles. I'm ready to face everything but never leave Rajkumari Sita's hand."
His answer got praised by everyone. What a perfect husband material he was. Sita teared up after listening to her future husband's heart warming answer. " My answer is same as Rajkumar Ram... as long as I'm with him, every difficulty of life will be nectar for me. "

Ram smiled at Sita and she wiped her tears. Along with Sita somebody else was also tearing up... and it was Urmila. Her heart which was injured by Lakshman's unusual behaviour just got mesmerized by seeing Ram and Sita's support for eachother. They were ready to go beyond the rules of divine but not willing to leave eachother's hands. Now the parents were also happy after seeing the emotional support and understanding between Ram and Sita.

Urmila looked at Lakshman again. He was proudly looking at his brother. No doubt he felt the exact same thing which Urmila felt. A tear drop came out of his eyes as well and Ram gently wipped it. Suddenly his eyes turned towards Urmila. The flash of his soft gaze got noticed by her but he immediately looked in a different direction by avoiding her. Urmila was on the verge of breaking down. Lakshman's ignorance was burning her soul. But she had nothing to do or say except standing quitely at that palace.

Some of those sages were still not satisfied. They couldn't accept the fact that their suggestion got overtaken by everybody. And they still had the audacity to raise this same topic again...
- " Rajkumar Ram... I appreciate your love for Rajkumari Sita. But all these are just some honey coated lines from books. Real life is different. If your kundali are warning you about this then you should follow it. Or else you will face many difficulties. After all you are the crowned prince of Ayodhya. You so many marriages to do. Why are you taking the risk in your first marriage?"

This unbelievably insulting question for Ram boiled the blood of Lakshman. Already he was in a worse mood and on top of this the question of the sage bombed it. He slowly lifted his head towards that sage who said those sentences and tightened his fist. By seeing Lakshman's firey eyes upon him, the sage's throat dried and eyes enlarged in fear. He was totally aware of his anger and instantly regretted his descision of asking this question to Ram.

Lakshman didn't even had to say anything and the sage squized his courage while his face went pale in terror.

But the arrow from the bow had already shot.... the question he asked was already churning every heart. Ram politely joined his palm near chest and smiled gently at the sage whose limbs had started shaking just by a single gaze of Lakshman.
-" I'm really thankful for your concern Rishivar (great sage). But who doesn't face obstacles in life ? And as I had said before. Just by being scared of life's battel I won't step away from this marriage.
Since you have raised an important topic also.. which is about my other marriages, so I have an announcement to make. And I think this is the right time for it as well.
In the name of Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu.... I promise to the Universe.... That I, Ram the first son of Maharaj Dashrath and Maharani Kaushalya.... will never marry any other woman in my life.... I will have only one wife for the rest of my life and it is Rajkumari Sita..... This is the vow of a Raghuvanshi"

All people remained stunned by Ram's announcement. He proved again that why is he the ideal man. Sita was mesmerized by him once again. God had listened to her every wish. Just like she had always desired, Ram came out exactly like that.... loyal and loving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 3K 94
The only purpose he had in his life was to serve his family and brother. he was slave to his family .His mother gave him motive to serve his elder br...
5.1K 267 30
"They think they can separate us by condemning us to rebirths" he said, voice shaking with emotion, he pressed his forehead against mine, "Well, they...
57.8K 1.4K 43
*Under major edit* Ayodhya's precious gem put to trails by treason and treachery. Follow Prince Ram as he undergoes various obstacles in his life whi...
204K 9.5K 200
FAMILY: Where LIFE begins and LOVE never ends.! Following values and preachings of Ramayana to get to know all kind of love a life gives you surely...