Untold Love

By Dazzlingsweetie_1334

Avni lives her life totally in the dark shade. she was tortured and harassed by her family physically and men... More

Introduction
Character sketch
Make a Move
Friends???
Changing her mind
Is she...?
Broken Heart 1
Broken Heart 2
Character sketch
Her Outrage
Freshers day
New Life
Obstacles
Her part-time jobs
Inter-college Competition
Unexpected Guest
1st semester Completion
Completion of 1st Year
Drunken Neil
Heart words
Pragya's Entry
Problem solved or began??
Dinner๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿฝ
Find me 1
Find me 2
Counselling
I Trust You ๐Ÿค๐ŸคI Love Youโคโค
Competitions
Problem arise
Thanu's Evil Plan
Her Health
Excursion
After 3 days...
Twists and Turns
Her Unknown Past - Part 1
Her Unknown Past - Part 2
Her Unknown Past - Part 3
Her Unknown Past - Part 4
2nd Year Completion
Vengeance
Your Shadow
Dayawanthi'S Entry
Birthday ๐ŸŽ‰
Grandson'S Entry
Moments
Their Doubts
Face To Face
Marriage?
Avni Family 01
Avni Family 02
Avni Family 03
Avni Family 04
Completion Of College Life
Juhi's Engagement
Juhi Weds Vidyuth
Avneil Engagement
Avneil's Marriage
Two Souls โฃ๏ธ
Juhi???Avni???
Kidnapped
Separation pain
Got My Life Back
Note
Neil's Fear
My Perfect Family

Monica's Marriage

314 53 22
By Dazzlingsweetie_1334

Hii Guys!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Avni and Neil were like that for a minute. Bhavesh comes there and calls them. Both broke their hug. Neil and Bhavesh see each other.

Bhavesh: Hi bro, I am Bhavesh. Avni's friend.

Both shake their hand.

Neil: Ya, I heard about you from Avni. I am...

Bhavesh: Neil. I know. Avni has told me a lot about you. No, not a lot, she will speak about you only daily in her free time when we have lunch, thought of speaking about anything, every time, it will be only you to whom she speaks. And ya, her friends too. But you will be the first in everything. Even now while coming, she was like, that stu... Ah...

Avni widens her eyes and hits his leg. Bhavesh shouts in pain. Neil was confused by seeing that.

Bhavesh: Whatever it is I am going to tell. She said that...

Avni: You will miss your local train.

Bhavesh: Thats okay. Bro, she said that...

Avni: Bhavesh

Neil: Avni, let him tell what he wants to say.

Bhavesh: See, he is on my side. She said that this stupid is always like this. He is not coming to see me. I am here missing him and longing to see him but he is just being happy by teasing me. And...

Avni: Thats enough.

Bhavesh: Neil bro, have you heard this sentence, " She fell first but he fell harder"?

Neil: Yes.

Bhavesh: That statement will be suitable for Juhi sis and Vidyuth bro. In your love story, it's a role reversal. He fell first but she fell harder. She is madly in love with you. I can see that in her eyes when she speaks about you.

Avni: Enough. You go.

Bhavesh: Aren't you coming?

Avni: My Neil came to pick me up. So we will some time alone and I will join with Juhi sis. So you go to your home.

Bhavesh: Both the sisters left me alone after seeing your man. It's not fair. You all are breaking this single man's heart.

Avni: Dont be so dramatic.

Bhavesh: Oh. You are so mean. Neil bro, it's nice meeting you. Finally, I got a chance to meet you in person and you look handsome than in the photo.

Neil: Thank you for your compliment.

Avni: Leave. Take care, bye.

Bhavesh: Iam leaving. Bye. Take care.

Bhavesh left the place. Neil and Avni waved their hands and he waved back. After he left from their sight, Avni and Neil see each other.

Neil: You both are so close friends than I thought. It was like you were friendly with Pragya.

Avni: Isn't it? Even Juhi's sis says that. But he gives me the vibe of Pragya. He was jovial and character wise same as Pragya. Maybe because of that, I would have created a close bond with him.

Neil: Is he the only friend for you?

Avni: No. There is. They are from other countries.

Neil: You never told me about them.

Avni: They are girls and...

Neil: So, you are being possessive of them to introduce me.

Avni: No. Why? By the way aren't you jealous of Bhavesh? You are so casual.

He hits her head.

Neil: Idiot. Why I am going to be jealous of him when I know you are mine? I am happy that you are speaking with him casually without any fear.

Avni: It's all because of you.

Neil: It's because of your confidence.

Avni: And I haven't introduced those girls because they are from other countries. Not because I am possessive.

Neil: Okay. I believe you.

Neil smiles. Avni turns to go. Neil held her hand. Avni sees him.

Neil: This way.

They go to the parking area and get in the car.

Avni: By the way, you will have a lot of work, right? Then how did you come?

Neil: I told everything and asked Abhi, DD, Ali, and Purab to supervise it. Don't worry. Now, think about us.

Avni smiles rests her head on his hand and holds his hand. Neil smiles and holds her hand.

Neil: If we stay like this, then we can't reach where Juhi was.

Avni: Drive. I didn't stop you.

Neil: Avni

Avni sits straight and sees the outside world through a window.

Avni: Okay, I won't disturb you. I won't come near you. You drive. You are taking me to the cafe, right? Go.

Avni(whispers): He won't take me anywhere. He does not at all miss me. Only I think about him daily. Stupid.

Neil hears it even though Avni speaks low. He smiles.

Neil: Are you angry with me?

Avni: Me? No. Who am I to get angry with you? I am no one. Drop me in the cafe.

Neil smiles seeing her anger and cute pouts. He missed this a lot. He starts the car and drives it. He stops the car in the park. Avni sees that.

Avni: Why did you stop here?

Neil: Since we are on the way to the cafe, let's go and be in the park for some time. I want to get the file from my assistant.

Avni: Oh. Since you have work, you came to see me. You go and come. I will be here.

Neil: Just come.

Avni and Neil come inside the park and walk. Neil tries to hold Avni's hand, but Avni takes her hand back.

Avni: It may disturb you when you get a file from your assistant.

Neil: Avni

Avni goes and sits on the bench. Neil sits and makes Avni face him.

Avni: I hold your hands because I missed you. I am seeing you after 3 years. You don't know how badly I missed you. And here you are being same as we used to be. Why? Is that because we are in a public place? Are you here to get the file?

Neil: No, not at all. I asked you to sit straight because I don't want you to get hurt when I drive. And I am not here to get any files. I came to the airport to see you. And I brought you here to spend time with you. I can adore your small anger. But I can't accept the fact that you are ignoring me. It will hurt. And I am seeing you after 3 years. I missed you a lot and want to spend time with you more. When Bhavesh told me about the statement that you always used to speak about me, do you know how happy I am? And when you said My Neil, it made my day. Avni, dont be angry with me for a long time. Fight with me and finish the anger there itself. Don't exceed more than 2 minutes. I can't bear your silence.

Avni: I just played with you. Did you take it seriously? I am sorry.

Now it's time for Neil to show his fake anger. He turns and sits with the other side. Avni comes and sits on her knees before him and holds Neil's hand. Neil saw their hand and her.

Avni: Won't you forgive your meow? Please, forgive me. Please.

Avni blinked her eyes thrice continuously and that made Neil adore her cuteness. He can't fall for her trap so easily. She sees him.

Neil: Dont give that face to me. You go and sit properly.

Avni: Why? Are you convincing?

Neil: No. Why would I?

Avni: You are. I will do it again.

Neil: Thats enough. I am not angry with you. Sit straight.

Avni sits on the bench and sees Neil. Both laughs.

Neil: Avni, shall we marry?

Avni widens her eyes in shock and sees Neil.

Neil: These three years, I can't take any more risk of separating you. After Monica's marriage, shall we marry?

Avni: I asked this three years back. Now you are asking me.

Neil: At that time, we both were not stable. But now I am the CEO of my company and I can take care of you.

Avni: But is Monica's marriage enough for us to get married? Juhi sis and Amit bro marriage is there. And most importantly we have to open our love matter to my mom and to get her acceptance. She doesn't know about our love still.

Neil: Oh. But I can't wait anymore.

Avni: Wait for a few more months. God will show us the right time.

Neil held Avni's hand. Avni smiled and kept her head on his shoulder. They were like that for some moments. They reached the cafe and met Juhi and Vidyuth. Juhi and Neil, Vidyuth, and Avni said a formal hi, and Juhi and Avni left in the cab to their home. Juhi enters Amit's room and sees his broken state.

Juhi: Did you speak with her?

Amit: No, but I saw her. She speaks with her fiance on the ice cream parlor, three days back. I thought not to disturb her.

Juhi: Amit, if you thought of speaking with her then try it. Don't feel after you lose her.

The next day evening everyone comes to the JJ Mahal for Monica and Shivin's engagement. Avni, Juhi, and Amit meet their friends and they share their time. Avni met Swetha and Prakash and they were so happy to meet her after 3 years. It's time to exchange the ring. Monica and Shivin get their ring from their parents. Monica gives her hand and Shivin sees her and she sees him. She smiles and blinks her eyes in assurance. He smiles and slides the ring in her hand. Monica slides the ring in his hand. Everyone was happy to see them. Neil gets the mike and speaks.

Neil: Today, is the most important day for my twin sister. So technically it was an important day for me too. First of all, I want to introduce Monica to her in-laws. Aunty, Monica knows only a little bit about cooking. But she will eat if you cook and give her at any time.

Everyone smiles upon hearing it. Monica made a face.

Neil: Shivin, she is talkative. She will talk a lot. She is a naughty, mischievous girl. We can't tolerate her. But, we can't live without her even for a minute. We will miss and search for her if she isn't there at that place.

Shivin sees Monica. Monica was on the verge of crying. Shivin held Monica's hand and gave a smile. Monica smiles with teary eyes and holds her tears. Shivin sees Neil. Neil sees their hand and smiles.

Neil: Hold her hand like this for the rest of the years. We will live in peace by thinking she is living a happy life with you.

Swetha: She is naughty, but a sweet girl. If she likes someone, then she will do anything for them. She will accept them as who they are.

Amit heard that and felt. He controls his tears do not shed.

Prakash: We are giving our princess to you. Take care of her.

Shivin nods his head.

Shivin: I will take care of her.

Monica comes to her family and hugs them. Abhi comes there and gets the mike.

Abhi: Enough of emotional dramas. It's time to be happy and enjoy the function. Music start.

The music started. Neil, Abhi, DD, Purab, Vidyuth, and Ali danced to the music. Everyone enjoyed their dance. Pragya, Mitali, Ria, and Bulbul danced. Prakash, Swetha, and Shivin's parents danced. Shivin's sisters and his friends danced. After everything is finished, Avni, Juhi, Pragya, DD, Mitali, Bulbul, Ali, Thanu, Nikhil and Ria sit and speak. They saw Neil, Abhi, Vidyuth, and Purab speaking with Shivin's friends very jovially. The girls see that. They marched toward their friends. Shivin's friends said hi to them.

Shivin's friend 1: Won't you introduce your friends to us? Anyway, we are going to be a family. We need to know about each, right?

Avni raised her eyebrows hearing the statement.

Shivin's friend 2: Your dance looks perfect just like you. Do you have an insta id?

Abhi: Yes, I have.

Pragya widens her eyes and sees them. The three girls flirt with the four boys and their girls are hell angry with the girls. DD and Ali see each other and think that they are safe as they sit here.

Purab: OK, we will introduce you to our friends. She is...

Juhi: Juhi. Ali: Ali.
Ria: Ria. DD: DD. Mitali: Mitali. Thanu: Thanu. Nikhil: Nikhil.

Avni: Avni, Neil's girlfriend.

Bulbul: Bulbul, Purab's fiance.

Pragya: Pragya, I am the mother of Abhi's kids.

The boys were shocked by their girl's introduction.

Shivin's friend: You are a family man?

Abhi: Ha, N...

Pragya: Yes, he is. Abhi, Mummyji just now called. Abhira is crying. We have to go. Otherwise, she will make her tense.

Shivin's friend gave a smile and moved from there. Abhi sees her with widened eyes. The boys see their girls.

Juhi: I think someone has to be ready for their punishment.

Vidyuth: Juhi, listen to me, I didn't...

Juhi: Stop it. You four are speaking with those three by showing your teeth even though you know they are flirting with you.

Abhi: Is it a crime to be born as beautiful?

Pragya: Who? You? Don't think about speaking with me for the next 7 days.

Abhi: What?

Juhi and Pragya moved from there. Abhi and Vidyuth followed them. Before Purab could start to speak, Bulbul
speaks.

Bulbul: Dont you know that you have a fiance waiting here?

Purab: How can I stop speaking with them when they speak?

Nikhil: Didnt we? If you can't then you should be here with us sitting with our respective partners, right Bulbul?

Bulbul: Right. See how nice a gentleman he is. You tried to be like him.

Thanu: Nikhil stop it. Why you...

Purab: Yaar. Man, already she was fuming in jealous. You are adding petrol to it.

Bulbul: Me fuming? Don't speak with me.

Bulbul moved from there. Purab followed him. Everyone smiles upon seeing that. Neil slowly sits before Avni.

Neil: Avni

Avni: Listen, Mr. Neil Khanna, if some girls tried to speak with you intentionally then stop them by saying that you have a girlfriend. Did you understand?

Neil: Yes.

Neil nods his head as a school kid obeying their teacher.

Avni: And don't give them a space.

Neil: Understood.

Avni: Thats good.

Neil: All okay?

Avni: okay. Did you eat? I don't see you eating.

Neil: No, I didn't.

Avni: Eat this.

Avni feeds Neil.

DD: What is this? I expected a lot from you Avni. Why did you stop before starting a fight?

Avni: Fight? For those idiot girls, why should I fight with Neil?

Mitali: Forget it. Stop it, DD.

Avni feeds Neil. Neil sees Avni lovingly and eats the food. The next day, Avni comes to the Khanna house and meets Swetha. She spoke with her for some time and moved to Monica's room. Swetha called Neil and Prakash and asked them to join lunch as Avni came to the house. Neil ended the call and tried to complete his work quickly so that he could spend some time with Avni. Avni and Monica speak.

Avni: Do you like Shivin? Do you accept him with your wish?

Monica: Yes, I accepted him with my wish. About liking, I don't know. But, I respect him and trust him. That's the basic thing for the relationship.

On the other side, Shivin was with his friends and said the same thing.

Shivin: Yes, I accepted her with my wish. About liking, I don't know. But, I respect her and trust her. That's the basic thing for the relationship. I believe that she will be my good companion.

Avni: How you are saying that?

Monica: He is an open type. I spoke with him. He told me about his past.

Avni: Past?

Monica: Ya. He said 'I had a crush with my school teacher when I studied 1st grade. My first love was my friend Nithi, I met her in 11th grade. She was a silent girl. I loved her and made her come to their comfort zone so that she would speak with everyone. She too had feelings for me. I thought of proposing to her on the school's last day. But she said that she wanted a good friend and rejected my proposal. After that, I never felt any feelings for anyone or didn't think of going into a relationship". He spoke genuinely, and I like that.

Friend: She too had a past?

Shivin: Yes. She loved her college friend Amit. We saw him yesterday at the engagement function. She too was like me. Got a fear of proposing to him by thinking what if he doesn't want to be her friend anymore? But she got some guys to propose to him on the day he left for Switzerland. Before she could propose, he stopped her by saying that she would be always my friend. It was a one-sided love story.

Avni: Iam happy for you. How you are going to live your life with him?

Monica: First let us try to understand each other. What are his likes and dislikes?

Shivin: Let me love her after that.

Friend: Iam happy that you got a happy life.

Shivin's sister enters the room.

Shivin's sister: Brother, there is a sister named Nithi who came to see you.

Shivin and his friend were shocked to hear the name. They came down and saw Nithi. Shivin was seeing Nithi after long years even though they were in contact with each other by phone.

Shivin: Nithi, how are you?

Nithi: Fine. Sorry, I wasn't able to come to your engagement. I want to talk with you alone about very important tomorrow somewhere. Do you have a time?

Shivin: Ya. We can meet in the cafe tomorrow evening.

Nithi: Then, we will speak there.

Friend: Have juice.

His friend gave juice to her. She got that and drank. Shivin was seeing Nithi and he couldn't able to predict what was in Nithi's mind.

Avni and Monica speak. Neil finished his work and reached the home with Prakash. Monica gets a call from Amit. Neil enters Monica's room. Both the girls see him. Avni was astonished to see Neil in a business outfit. She sees him without blinking her eyes and comes out of her world when Monica speaks.

Monica: You both speak. I will go and attend the call.

Neil: Okay.

Monica left the room. Avni and Neil both see each other. Avni gets up from her place and tries to leave the room. Neil blocked her way.

Neil: So soon? You didn't compliment my outfit in this business attire.

Avni: I have seen you like this in the video call and I also have photos. This is not the first time, I am seeing you like this.

Neil: But your looks saying some other when I enter the room.

Neil gave a teasing look to Avni. Avni smiled shyly and diverted her gaze. She sighs and sees Neil. She started to take a step forward towards Neil.

Avni: Do you want to know what I felt?

Avni raised her eyebrows and took a step forward. Neil saw her in shock and took a step backward. He hits the wall. Avni stood before him and kept her one hand on the wall. Neil sees that and smiles nervously. Avni started to laugh after seeing his nervous smile.

Avni: Senior, you are such a little boy.

Neil understood that Avni started to prank him. He sees her. Avni stops laughing and turns to go. Neil held her hand turned her and caged her between the wall and him. Avni was startled by his sudden action. Neil sees Avni and is captivated by her eyes. Avni bent to one side to go, but Neil kept his hand low on the wall so that Avni couldn't go. Avni stood straight and saw Neil. Neil didn't divert his gaze and saw Avni lovingly. Avni's heartbeat beats faster seeing Neil's continuous stare.

Avni: You look perfect in this dress. Now, will you leave my way?

Neil: No. After you back from Switzerland, you are becoming more naughty. And yesterday, what did you say? Listen Mr. Neil khanna.

Avni: it was a tongue slip. Dont take it seriously. You have to leave it just like that. Like I leave it when you smile and speak with those girls.

Neil: Aha. Okay, let me forget that. Let me tease you like you did.

He started to reduce the distance.

Avni: Mom, did you call me? I'm coming.

She diverted him like Swetha called her and he came out of his cage and walked to go. But she stops in her path as Neil holds her hand. Avni smiles and turns and sees her hand and Neil. Neil walked near her and stood before her. He rubs her hand using his thumb finger and raises her hand to him. Both were locked in their moments. He was about to kiss her hand and Monica entered the room and smiled at seeing them. She coughs and gets their attention. They see him. Avni takes her hand away. Avni moved from there.

Monica: What is this? You are showing a romantic movie here.

Neil: I thought of teasing her.

Monica: Teasing? It's not like that.

Neil: What to do, Monica? Whenever I thought of teasing her, I was captivated by her eyes and it changed to a romantic moment. That's not my fault.

Monica: Oh.

Neil: Why did you come so soon?

Monica: Hey, don't forget I am your sister.

Neil: You are a friend to me more than a sister. You disturbed my moment. Go.

Monica sees him dumbfounded. Neil left the room. Monica remembers her phone call with Amit. The next day evening, Monica meets Amit in the evening at the same cafe in the meeting room where Shivin was with Nithi in another room. They both are shocked by their confession to them.

[ Note: I will combine both of their talks.]

Monica: What do you mean?

Amit: I love you, Monica. At that time, I couldn't accept you for my unaware feelings and I thought long distance relationship wouldn't work out. But I missed you a lot. I didn't expect you will be engaged to someone when you are back.

Shivin: Won't work out? Seriously? Ntihi, I loved you from my heart. If you had told me that you wanted some time to solve your problem and asked me to wait then I would have waited for you till my life. But you rejected me and said that you just want me to be your friend.

Monica: Even after that I called and messaged you n times when we were apart, you didn't reply to any of those.

Nithi: I realized my mistake. Shivin, we have time to join together. Please call off the marriage. Let us get married.

Nithi holds Shivin's hand. Monica takes off her hand from Amit's hold.

Monica: Do you think it's easy to call off the marriage? The engagement has already finished.

Amit: If you are afraid to tell this to your family then I will speak. Please, Monica.

Shivin: I won't allow you to speak. Because I am not ready to marry you.

Nithi: You are lying. You always loved me more than anything.

Monica: Yes, I always loved you. I loved you. It was past. I don't love you anymore.

Amit: Is that because you are engaged with Shivin? Do you want me to speak with him?

Shivin: You got that much courage to speak with everyone about your love, Nithi. It's not because I am engaged with Monica. It's because I like her.

Nithi: You like her? What about the love you have for me? Is that a lie that you forget me after seeing her?

Monica: I once loved you and you are the beautiful memories of my first love who lies with me. Let it be like that. Don't try to dig into the past and open the unwanted chapter in my life again.

Amit: Unwanted chapter?

Shivin: Monica is the one that I want to live my remaining life. I decided on it.

Monica: So, If you loved me for real, then please don't disturb me again. Shivin is my future.

Shivin: I don't want to collapse this new chapter with her by my first love.

Amit and Nithi's eyes filled with tears. Their last hope has vanished after speaking with them. Monica and Shivin get up from their place and come out of the room. They both saw each other and were shocked. Amit and Nithi come out of the room. They see each other. Shivin and Monica saw them walk and stand before each other.

Shivin: Hi

Monica: Hlo

Nithi: Hi, I am Nithi. Shivin's schoolmate.

Monica: Hi, nice to meet you.

Shivin sees Nithi and her. Monica sees Amit and him.

Monica(in mind): Will he think wrongly?

Shivin(in mind): Will she think wrongly?

Nithi: I am sorry I wasn't able to come to your engagement.

Monica: Thats okay. I am glad that I met you today. Don't forget to come to our marriage.

Nithi smiles and nods her head.

Nithi: You are beautiful. No wonder he chooses you to be his life partner.

Monica smiles. Amit sees Shivin.

Amit: It's nice to meet you again.

Shivin: Me too.

Nithi: Where you are going, Monica? You came to the cafe. Any plans?

Monica: I came to meet my college friend as he was back in India after a long time. I am going back to my home. No plans.

Shivin: Then shall I drop...

Monica sees Shivin. Shivin stops his words.

Shivin: I mean, Amit, drop her safely.

Monica smiles at his hesitation.

Monica: I thought to ask you to drop me. That's okay if you spend time with your friend.

Shivin: No, I am glad to drop you. I thought he would drop you.

Monica: His home is different from my home.

Shivin: Then shall we go?

Monica: Yes.

The four come out of the cafe. Shivin went to take his car.

Amit: Take care, Monica.

Amit moved from there.

Nithi: He is a priceless gift that I missed. Dont miss him.

Monica is surprised by her words and nods her head. Amit saw shivin. He stood before him.

Shivin: Do you want to say something?

Amit: Dont make her cry.

Amit left the place. Shivin sees him surprisingly and smiles. Shivin comes with his car. Monica gets in the car. Nithi bid bye to them and left the place. On the way, both were thinking about how to start the conversation.

Monica: Your ex, she is beautiful. I would have loved her if I was a boy.

Shivin: You are not angry?

Monica: Why would I?

Both: I thought you would think of me wrongly.

Both see each other and smile. Shivin stops the car in front of Monica's house. Monica sees Shivin.

Monica: We both are in the same boat and I confirmed one thing after speaking with Amit.

Shivin: What was that?

Monica: That you are the one whom I want to spend the rest of my life.

Shivin: Even I too confirmed one thing.

Monica: What was that?

Shivin: I started to like you.

Monica widens her eyes in shock. She came out of the car bid bye to them and moved from there. Shivin smiles and dries the car. He saw a photo in the seat and took that to view only to get shocked seeing that photo. He enters the house takes his childhood birthday album and searches for something. Finally, he got an answer. Both the family come to the shop for shopping. When they were shopping, Shivin took Neil aside.

Neil: What is the matter, Shivin?

Shivin: Can I take Monica out now?

Neil: Now?

Shivin: Yeah. Hereafter, they won't allow us to see each other. I just want to spend some time. Please, Neil. You are my sweet brother-in-law, right? Please, please.

Neil: Okay, fine. I will do something.

Shivin smiled and he went to the parking area. Neil gave an excuse to their family members to bring Monica out and asked her to go out with Shivin. Monica enters Shivin's car. Before she could ask him, Shivin stops her to speak and he drives the car. It was a silent journey. They reached a house. Monica sees that house and Shivin.

Shivin: Do you remember anything by seeing that house?

Monica: No. I haven't been here before.

They both enter the house. A Couple of age nearly 80 come and sit before them. Shivin asked Monica to get a blessing from them. Monica nods her head and both get a blessing from them. They sit.

Shivin: Monica, they are my mom's friend's parents. She, her husband, and her daughter passed away when I was a child. From that day, my mom is the one who is taking care of them. I visited them when I was free and every weekend I used to come here and play with them. Grandma and Grandpa say hi to her. She is my fiance Monica.

Grandma: Oh, Shivin has grown as a big man. You are going to get married. Hi, young girl. We came to your engagement but we weren't able to speak with you.

Monica: Sorry, Grandma. In the future, I will come with Shivin to spend time with you.

They laugh. They spent a lot of time with her and enjoyed her presence. They had a lunch together. Shivin comes out of the house to attend the call. Monica sees the photo that hung on the wall and her eyes are filled with tears. She came out of the house and stood before Shivin. After seeing Monica's teary eyes, he hangs up the call and sees her.

Shivin: You found?

Monica: You know already?

Shivin nodded his head and gave the photo to her that she left in the car. Monica gets that and sees Shivin.

Shivin: We all thought you too died in the accident. When I saw this photo I thought of taking you here to show you them and will get to know that you have your grandparents still. But I was unsure about announcing because now you have a sweet family that I dont want to disturb. Hereafter you decide that what you ...

Before Shivin could speak further, Monica hugged Shivin and he was dumbfounded by her sudden action.

Monica: Thank you for taking care of them.

Shivin smiles and hugs her back.

Shivin: I didn't expect our first hug to be this much emotional.

Monica realized what he said broke the hug and turned shy. Shivin saw Neil's called ID. They bid bye to the grandparents and left the place. Shivin drops her in the house. Monica entered the house and saw her family.

Neil: How was your day with Shivin?

Monica: Mom, Dad, and Neil, you three select a nice person for my marriage. Iam so happy to have him as my partner.

Monica left the place by saying it. The three smiled and were curious to know what Shivin had made her tell this.

[ SKIP TO RECEPTION......]

Monica and Shivin's marriage happened grandly and now they were in the Shivin's house for the reception. Their friends asked them to dance together. They started to dance and smile shyly but danced beautifully. Amit and Nithi saw them. They were smiling at seeing their loved ones' happy faces and their eyes were in tears because they missed them. Nithi remembers how Shivin initiated his talk with her. The way he supports her when friends taunt her. He used to give her moral support. And he is the person who made her smile a lot with his antics and care. Amit remembers his moment with Monica and how their path crossed by fighting. How he used to run behind her the way she taught him to understand and adore her, and the way she smiled in shyness when he was near her. His eyes filled with tears. Amit and Nithi control their tears. Amit left the place as he couldn't able to stand it anymore. When Monica and Shivin were speaking with Shivin's friend as he was introducing him, Nithi came there.

Nithi: Iam leaving Shivin.

Shivin: Why so soon? Did you eat?

Nithi: I had a little bit. It's enough. Thank you for everything. I am trying to be strong, Shivin. I can't if I stand here more than a second. I will cry and I will ask you to come back with me. That should not happen. Now you belong to Monica.

She sees Monica.

Nithi: Iam sorry, Monica for speaking something rubbish. Here is my gift.

She gives the gift and walks to leave the place. Monica and Shivin read the quote that was written on the gift wrapper.

Nithi: For the person who is always been a reason for my smile and for the person who is going to be the reason for his smile.

Monica sees Shivin. He was standing there without any expression by reading it. His eyes turn and sees Nithi who is about to leave the entrance. Nithi turns and sees them. She smiled at seeing them together and left the place. Shivin sees Monica. He smiles after seeing her. Monica smiles back. They had a good timing in the reception. Amit and Nithi were in their room crying and regretting their decision to leave them when they asked them to be their only friends.

Note: If you are in love with someone just tell them without any hesitation. Don't be fear of rejection or about a friendship break. If we want to start a new life with them then we have to lose something. What if they also had a feelings for you? Only by communication, we can tell them what's in our hearts. Suppose that is a family situation, then ask them to wait until your side problem is solved. If they love you for real and want to live with you, then they will wait as much as years for you no matter what. If you don't love them, then reject them. Not only in love whatever the decision is, think twice and wisely. Because don't regret your decision after you are done like Amit and Nithi. And if you got rejected then don't think that your life has become down. After every failure, there is a new beginning. And that beginning will be a good path for your life.Like Monica and Shivin got a happy life after their love failure. So, try to accept everything and fight for your happiness. May this Diwali of light bring you a new light in your life and start a new journey. Happy Diwali to you and your family. I hope you are enjoying a safe Diwali.

Vote for it and share your views in the comments. Pls read my story and give your support.

With Love
💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 18.1K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...
49.7K 5K 15
Neil and avni have been best friend's from diaper days. They have lived beside each other & grown up together. They know everything about each other...
66K 4.7K 24
Be it any type of relationship there would always be unconditional love for the people u care for and that is avneil lets see how they realise their...
32.4K 3.1K 28
Avni & Neil fell in love with each other in college but unaware that their families are enemies from last 20 yrs. What will happen when they got to...