Melodies || Mark

By xutaytay

Mark Lee is about to embark on a journey he never saw coming. As the group's latest comeback approaches, SM i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Bonus Chapter

17

1K 36 20
By xutaytay

After leaving Sooa house, Mark rushed home. He didn't know what to do, he finally done it and confess but it went really bad as he wanted to do in calmer situation probably with some flowers but now he made it in the messiest way.

He open the door and he saw Taeyong and Doyoung on the couch watching a movie.

"You're pale" Doyoung said checking his forehead " not hot"

"Did something happened?" Taeyong asked him

"It was terrible!" Mark said looking at them " I confess... but like in the worst kinda way"

"Wow that's progress!" Doyoung hugged him " what she said?"

"I don't know"

"You ran didn't you?" Taeyong shook his head "Mark..... you don't do that"

"What should've I done? I was stupid, blurry out a few words and I left her speechless. I couldn't stay there. She was gonna reject me"

"Or maybe she was processing your dumb confession" Doyoung said

"I was stupid?"

"You were"

"Mark stupid?" Johnny appeared "that's nothing new but tell me what happened"

"He fucked up with Sooa"

"I did?" Mark asked Doyoung

"Tomorrow talk to her" Taeyong said cutting off Doyoung "really talk to her and explain her"

"That I like her? It's not like I have an answer. When you like someone it's because of the feeling not because of reasons"

"Wow use that for lyrics"Johnny said surprised

"Go to sleep" Taeyong patted Mark's shoulder

Next morning, Sooa was supposed to eat breakfast with Eungsoo and Iseul. Dongsun wanted to come as well but Iseul explained him it was a girls date.

Arriving at the coffee store, Sooa saw Eungsoo smiling so hard she just knew Eungsoo knows what happened.

"That's why you asked me for breakfast?" Sooa asked before sitting down

"Johnny told Taeil and Taeil told me" Eungsoo smiled "and I told Iseul so now sit your pretty ass and tell us what you're feeling"

"Did Johnny told you everything? "

"From Hana till the confession. Why did you left?"

"I was jealous. I didn't liked when he left with Hana. It's always Hana."

"First time seeing you jealous" Iseul said smiling "you're way to cute"

"Shut it. He doesn't like me. Probably the boys are putting things in his head and he thinks he liked me. We're just at the same vibe that's it"

"She's still in denial" Eungsoo shook her head "he likes you. He told you that"

"You're putting pressure on him" Sooa rolled his eyes

"Do you like him?" Iseul said "be honest with me"

"Yeah I do. I miss being normal with him and now he did this"

"He confess babe that's not a bad thing"

"He made things awkward, what do I say ?"

"You like him"

"It's not that easy"

"If Dongsun heard you he would be slapping you" Iseul flicked her forehead " wake up, put you big girl pants and go to him"

"She's scary" Sooa hide behind Eungsoo

"I'm not, now smile please" She said taking her phone out taking some photos " I asked you to smile but ok. You trying to look hot for Mark"

is.me story

Today the air conditioner was broken so it was really hot in the studio, Sooa was already sad about her outfit choices.

"You're hot" Haru said getting up

"Thanks" She winked at him "I know "

"Ugh you and Yuta are the same. I'm gonna grab some fresh water for you"

"Thank you" She yelled as he went away

She was focus on some beats when someone knock on the door. She knew it wasn't Haru as he just would walked in.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?" Yuta said with his signature smile " I have ice cream"

"Please" she reach for the plastic bag to grab one for her " tell me"

"How you're doing?"

"Yuta I know that you know..."

"I do know, so answer my question"

"Does he likes me?"

"Girl are you blind?" He raised his eyebrows

"Are you sure it's not the pressure you gave him?"

"We did pressure because he likes you. And although I know the answer let me ask you this... what's your answer?"

"I won't tell you" she pushed him away, Yuta left the door open and she saw Mark pass by

"He's been like this all morning..."

"What?" Sooa looked at him "what did you said?"

"Aish you're hopeless. Can I stay here for a while?"

"Sure" she smiled " but I need to work"

"I'm just running away from Jaehyun and Johnny. I'll sleep a bit"

After 10 minutes, Yuta was still asleep when Haru walked in.

"Sorry I saw Taemin and stayed with him for a while. Here's your water" he looked at Yuta "one is outside walking and the other one is laying down. I was afraid you would fall for them but it was the other way around"

"It's not like that" Sooa rolled her eyes

"With Mark? It isn't?" He smiled

"I'm here to create music..."

"Oh you can do music with him" He winked at her

At lunch time,Sooa wanted to talk to Mark but now he was nowhere seen. She saw the dreamies but he wasn't with them. Yuta and Jungwoo were eating together. Taeyong, Jaehyun were at the dorms. Doyoung and Johnny had events to be on.

She was about to give up when she heard some noise from one of the rooms.

Opening just a little bit of the door, she saw Mark rehearsing, silently she went in.

"Mark?" She said startling him "I closed the door so don't try and run"

"I didn't ran.... I was scared"

"Of?"

"Your answer"

"Ask me why I got mad when you choose Hana and when you grabbed her hand"

"Why?"

"Because I was jealous which is pretty rare" she chuckled

"You were jealous? Why?"

"Do I have to say it?" Her cheeks were getting red as a tomato

"I was actually trying to stop Hana from embarrassing me. I may have talked about you to her"

"What did you told her?" Sooa took a step foward

"That I liked you, but we were still friends"

"Tell me again" Sooa took one more step putting herself right in front of him " please"

"I like Sooa" he said scratching the nape of his neck

"Good thing my name is Sooa" she said giggling

"Shit... I like you" he looked at her

"Can you kiss -?" She was cut off by his soft lips on her. Theirs lips were in total sync as his hands were going to her hips to keep her  close to him.

"Tell me" he whispered as their lips parted

"I like Mark" she said making him laugh kissing her again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 4.5K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "π™Έπš πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš”πš—πšŽπš ... πš πš‘πšŠπš 𝚠𝚎 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšπš˜πš’πš—πš πš‹πšŽπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπšŠπš–πšŽπš›πšŠπšœ," 𝙄𝙙𝙀𝙑 𝙖...
1.4K 116 20
Mark is an orphan living in Korea and he's in love with his best friend Donghyuck. Both boys are still in high school but they are total opposites of...
54.9K 2.2K 33
John Suh and Mark Lee had been in love with eachother for years but never knew how to tell eachother. Until one fateful day when their feelings colli...
22.1K 943 49
Taeyong is bullied in school by someone who secretly admires him but can he love someone who hurt him? Or will he find someone else? It's about a lov...