Liam Payne sickflicks part 2...

By HPandGWforever2

Part 2 of Liam Payne sickflicks More

Liam memory loss (Request)
Liam hurt whilst filming naughty list
Liam IBSC (request)
Liam sick
Liam hurt at the All of those voices premiere
Liam paralysed part 2
Liam sick at school
Liam injured at school
Liam gets hit by a car
Liam blind part 3
Liam sick whilst camping
Liam paralysed part 3
Lirry- Liam haemorrhoids (Request)
Liam hurt whilst filming sunshine
Liam autism part 4 (request)
Liam autisum part 5 (request)
Liam little headspace part 1 (request)
Liam little headspace part 2 (request)
Liam little headspace part 3 (request)
Liam hurt on stage
Liam hurts his finger (Request)
Liam exhausted
Liam injured in a house fire (request)
Liam bullied at school TW
Liam kidney failure on his birthday
Liam infection on Niall's birthday
Kid Liam sick (Request)
Liam cochlear implants part 2
Liam sick after a waterfight
Liam blind part 4
Liam colour blind
Liam paralysed part 4
Niam family- Liam sick (request)
Liam blind part 5
Ziam- Liam sick after an arguement
Lirry- Liam sick after an argument
Lilo- Liam sick after an arguement
Niam- Liam sick after an argument
Liam choking
Liam paralysed part 5
Liam sick and homesick
Liam greif
Liam sever food poisoning
Liam sick at home
Liam flu
Liam extremely sick on the bus
Liam raped by a male fan
Liam insomnia
Liam thinks he is bus sick but he is actually sick
Liam migrane whilst recording
Liam stomach bug
Liam bladder infection (UTI)
Liam strep throat
Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 1 (Request)
Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 2 (Request)
Liam sick from one of the kids (Request)
Liam blind part 6
Liam left behind
Liam paralysed part 6

Liam extremely sick they have to cancel the concert

133 5 0
By HPandGWforever2

Liam's pov

We have just started our take me home tour. It is about 3am. We have a really busy day today and I can't sleep due to feeling nauseous. I am glad we are in a hotel tonight. I am unfortunately on my own. I wish Niall (my boyfriend. We can't come out yet though) was in here with me instead of sharing with Harry. I curl into myself. I feel vomit come up my throat. I stand up quickly and I rush to the bathroom. I crash to my knees and I gag and throw up into the toilet. I throw up 3 more times before my stomach settles. I flush the toilet and I wash my hands and brush my teeth. I walk back into my room and I let out a shaky breath. I hate throwing up. Especially alone.

I grab my phone and I quickly find Niall's contact. I hover my thumb over the call button but I decide to let Niall sleep as we are all exhausted. I put my phone down and lay down in bed. I am soon asleep.

The next morning Niall's pov

I get woken up by my phone ringing. I look at who is calling and I see Paul. I answer and say "Hello Paul." Paul responds "Where are you boys? You are late getting to the van?" I am instantly confused and I say "What's the time is it?" Paul responds "7am. You were supposed to be here at 6:30. I let you have half an hour to see if you would be here before I called one of you. Liam didn't answer his phone so I tried you." I nod and say "I'll make sure the boys get up." Paul says "You'd better hurry Niall." I nod and say "We will be as quick as we can." The phone call ends and I get out of bed and quickly throw on some clothes. I go over to Harry's bed and shake him "Haz wake up. We are half an hour late." Harry groans but wakes up. I say "we need to go. Paul is getting mad." Harry nods and quickly gets out of bed and throws on some clothes and asks "Where's Liam? He normally wakes us up." I nod and say "Paul tried to call him first but there was no answer. Could you go and wake Zayn and Louis and I'll go and see if Liam is alright." Harry nods and says "Of course. See you at the van." I nod and say "See you at the van." We both leave our hotel room and I go into Liam's and Harry goes into Zayn and Louis'.

I walk in and I am instantly confused as Liam isn't in bed. I say "Li where are you babe?" I notice the bathroom door slightly ajar and I see a head of messy brown hair. I carefully push open the door more and instantly get overwhelmed with the smell of vomit. I look down at Liam and see he is asleep. I pout and say "Oh Liam." I look in the toilet and see vomit. I flush the toilet which wakes Liam up and he instantly sits up and gags into the toilet. I gently put a hand on his back and gently rub soothing circles on his back.

He finally brings up one small steam of vomit before he lays back down I flush the toilet and say "Li baby, how long have you been like this?" Liam looks at me and his eyes well up with tears he sits up and leans on me and says "About 3am I threw up for the first time then I was up very 20-30 minutes so I stayed in here" I nod and kiss his forehead and I say "Li you are burning up. Let me get the thermometer" Liam shakes his head and I say "I need to know what your temperature is though. Please?" Liam shakes his head again and I sigh. I carefully stand up helping Liam up with me. I grab the thermometer.

I lead him out of the bathroom and into the hotel room. I sit him on his bed and he says "Cuddles" I sit on the bed next to him and allow him to cuddle into me. I gently put the thermometer in his ear and press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take the thermometer out of Liam's ear and say "38.7. Nowhere near as high as it can normally get." I look down at him and see that he has fallen asleep cuddled into my chest. My phone starts ringing and I grab it and answer it quickly "Hello." I hear Paul saying "Where are you and Liam?" I say "Liam is really quite poorly. He has just told me that he has been up every 20-30 minutes in the night and he has a temperature of 38.7 and I used an ear one" Paul says "Poor Liam. I'm really sorry to tell you this but management has said that you are all needed today no matter what. We are by the entrance that no fans can get to so you can carry him down." I sigh but say "Alright. I'll be there in ten" Paul says "See you in a bit." I sigh. I lay Liam down on the bed and grab some clothes for Liam just in case and put them in a backpack. I also put the thermometer in the bag as well and a couple of blankets just in case

I put the backpack on my back and then gently lift Liam up he instantly snuggles into me. I gently kiss his forehead and carry him out of the hotel room and to the lift. I take the lift down to the entrance and I see Harry waiting for me. I walk over to Harry and he takes one look at Liam and says "He is definitely poorly. He has no colour to him whatsoever except the fact his cheeks are really red. Did he call you last night." I nod and say "Yeah I know. No he didn't. I am really surprised that he didn't though." Harry nods in agreement and takes me to the van. I put Liam in the seat and then strap him in and I take off the backpack and I sit next to Liam and he instantly leans his head on my shoulder. Paul looks over and says "He really does look poorly doesn't he." I nod and say "Let's just get today over with." We all but Liam nod and Paul starts to drive us to our first interview.

When we get there I notice a lot of fans and I ask "Is there a different entrance. I don't think Liam can cope with the loud screams today." Paul says "I'm so sorry Niall. Unfortunately management wants you to see as many fans today." I sigh and nod. I unstrap both me and Liam and then I gently say "Li baby wake up." Liam's eyes slowly opens and he looks up at me. He then buries his face in my neck and I say "I'm sorry babe. We need to walk through fans." He says "Nooo don't wanna" I say "I know baby but the sooner we get inside the sooner this interview will be over." Liam reluctantly pulls out from my shoulder and I help him up. I grab the backpack and we leave the van. We are instantly met with screams of joy. I notice Liam wince and I make sure that Liam is going to be on the side where the fans can't get to.

I keep a steadying hand on Liam's back and we walk into the building. Once we are indoors Liam bolts to the bathroom. I give the bag to Harry and I follow Liam to the bathroom. Once we are in the bathroom Liam crashes to his knees in front of the toilet and he gags and throws up violently. I gently rub his back. He throws up twice more before collapsing against me he says "I wanna go home." I kiss his burning forehead and say "Oh baby. Let's get you laying down." Liam nods and I help him up. I quickly flush the toilet and we both wash our hands.

I lead Liam to the dressing room where our management are. Our manager asks "Where did you disappear off to?" I say "Liam was sick in the bathroom. He is really not well. Please let him have today off and hopefully he will be alright for the concert later" our manager shakes his head and says "No Liam needs to go out there as well as everyone else." Liam suddenly gags and throws up all over himself, the floor and our manager's shoes. I gently rub his back as he continues to throw up. He throws up twice more before he leans his head on my shoulder and he says "M sorry. Came without warning" I gently rub his back and say "It doesn't matter Liam. It's not your fault." Our manager says "Fine Liam and Niall can stay out of today's activities. But you all have to do the concert tonight." We all nod and our manager leaves the room.

I say to Liam "Let's get you changed Liam." He nods sleepily and I lead him over to the sofa and sit him down. I get Liam's bag and get out a change of clothes and a plastic bag to put his dirty clothes in. I help Liam out of his dirty clothes putting them in the bag as they come off. I notice the goosebumps on Liam's arms and he starts shivering. I quickly help him into some clean clothes and he then snuggles into my side. I look at the other boys and Harry says "The puddle of vomit has been cleaned up. We cleaned it up earlier" I nod and look down at Liam who is cuddled into me holding his stomach. I ask him "Li could I take your temperature please?" Liam nods and I grab the thermometer and put it in Liam's ear and press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take it out of Liam's ear and say "39.3. Climbed up a bit since this morning. Why don't you lay down and get some sleep Lili" Liam nods and lays down with his head on my lap. I ask "Would you like a tummy rub babe?" Liam nods and I gently rub his stomach and soon he is fast asleep. Louis leaves the room and comes back a few minutes later with a bowl of water and a cloth. He puts the cloth on Liam's head. I smile.

A few hours later about an hour before the concert is due to start still Niall's pov

I have never seen Liam so poorly. He has not stopped throwing up all day. He has barely slept because he has been up every 30-45 minutes to throw up or to let it out the other end or just feeling nauseous and his temperature is through the roof. I am getting really worried about him. We can't keep enough liquid in him. He keeps on bringing it back up. I might have to take him to the hospital. I know Liam or our management isn't going to be happy about me taking him to hospital but he needs to be seen by a doctor. I look down at Liam who is currently asleep. I grab the thermometer and gently put it in Liam's ear and press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take it out of Liam's ear and my eyes widen at the numbers on the screen 41.1. Harry asks "What's his temperature now?" I say "41.1 could someone call for an ambulance please whilst I try to cool him down at least a little so it isn't so dangerous" Zayn nods and says "I'm on it now Niall." I nod

I take the cloth off Liam's head and put it in the fresh bowl of cold water and I take Liam's jumper off and I grab the cloth again and gently wipe down his face and neck to try to cool him down. Zayn says "An ambulance will be here in about five minutes" I nod and say "We are going to have to cancel the concert and then reschedule it for when Liam is better" the others nod in agreement. About five minutes later paramedics rush in followed by our manager. Our manager says "What is going on why is there paramedics here?" I say "Liam's temperature is like 40 degrees." One of the paramedics comes over to Liam and I and says "Hi, could I take Liam's temperature please?" I nod and the paramedic puts the thermometer in Liam's ear and presses the button. Once the thermometer beeps the paramedic takes it out of Liam's ear and says "40.5. We need to get him to the hospital now. One person can come with him. We need to know his medical history." I nod and say "I'll go. I know him the best." The others nod and Liam gets loaded up onto a stretcher and wheeled out to the ambulance. I follow them to the ambulance.

Once we are at the ambulance the paramedics loads Liam up then I get into the ambulance and the paramedics start to try to cool Liam down. The paramedics ask "How old is he and how long has he been sick for?" I respond "He is 19 and he has been sick since last night." The paramedic nods and starts to check him over.

We soon arrive at the hospital just as Liam starts to wake up. He says "Nini." I say "I'm here baby." The paramedics wheels him out of the ambulance and he starts crying and he says "Don't leave me Nini." The paramedic says "We need him calm. Come with us." I nod and follow the paramedics. Once we are in the hospital we get taken into a room I gently take his hand and rub his knuckles.

Soon the doctor walks in and says "Hello boys. How are you feeling Liam?" He says "Sick" the doctor nods and asks "Do you feel nauseous?" Liam shakes his head and the doctor nods and asks "Could I check your temperature please Liam?" Liam shakes his head sleepily. The doctor says "I need to know what medicine to give you can I please check." Liam sighs but nods and the doctor puts the thermometer in Liam's ear and presses the button. Once the thermometer beeps the doctor takes it out of Liam's ear and says "39.9. From what I can gather that is much better than before." I nod and say "Yeah it is much better. His temperature before the paramedics arrived was like 41 point something" the doctor nods and jots things down on Liam's clipboard and asks "Has he had any medication?" I shake my head and the doctor sets up an IV drip to provide medication the doctor says "I'll be back in a few minutes. I'm just going to get anti-sickness medicine and a fever reducer for Liam." I nod and the doctor leaves the room Liam says "Cuddle please Niall." I nod and get on the bed and he cuddles into me and falls asleep

Soon the doctor walks in and says "Aww, has he fallen asleep?" I nod and ask "Do you need him awake?" The doctor responds "No I'll just attach these whilst he is asleep" I nod and the doctor attaches the medication to Liam's IV. The doctor then says "Buzz for me if you need anything?" I nod and the doctor leaves the room.

About five minutes later the boys walk through the door and Harry asks "How's Liam?" I respond "He is alright. When the doctor checked him his temperature was 39.9 so much cooler than he was before." The boys nod and Zayn asks "How is he feeling now?" I respond "He hasn't thrown up in a while so that's good. He just wants to cuddle and sleep now" the others nod and Louis says "We have cancelled the concert. We are rearranging it for when Liam is better." I nod and ask "Do they know Liam is sick?" Louis nods and says "We put it in a statement, the statement says 'Due to Liam falling sick during the night he has unfortunately had to go to hospital due to a high temperature. Unfortunately we are going to have to cancel tonight's (10th August 2013) concert in Los Angeles. We are very sorry for the inconveniences this has caused. Keep your eyes peeled for more updates concerning this concert which will be rescheduled after Liam is better and all of your tickets will still be valid. We please ask for privacy as Liam recovers and we look forwards to performing for all of you again soon.' That is what we got told to put" I nod and say "How did management react after we left?" Zayn says "They tried to make us do the concert we obviously refused so we had to reschedule it." I nod and we chat for a few more hours before the boys have to go back to the hotel. Luckily I got to stay with Liam.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 3 days. He got released from the hospital after 4 days luckily no one else got the sickness bug and they went back to their crazy work schedule. They performed the best make up concert and the shows after that they have ever done to make up for missing one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 13.4K 200
Sick fics for all the boys of 1D
30.2K 287 33
This is part 2 to my other one hope you guys enjoy it.
181K 1.7K 59
1D sick fics
698K 7.4K 100
just some One direction sickfics!!! If you want me to write one comment a request!! Thanks