𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖱 𝖰𝖴𝖤𝖤𝖭 || 𝖩...

By georgeharrison2172

𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢,𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝖫𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 �... More

𝘒𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘙 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖳
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖮𝖭𝖤.𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖴𝗇𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗒 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 : 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖦𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖯𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖧𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖳𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍?
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖶𝖮. 𝖣𝗂𝖽 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖬𝖾?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇:𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄!
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖦𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾: 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖫𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇:𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖨 𝖭𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖳𝗈 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 : 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇,𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇:𝖶𝖾'𝗏𝖾 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 :𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖨𝗍
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒:𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖦𝗈𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖨𝗍 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖲𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖡𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖳𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗈 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 : 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖬𝗒 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖧𝗂𝗆
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒:𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱.𝖥𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗒 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖲𝗈𝗁𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗎𝖻𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖨𝗌 𝖹𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝖠 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖴𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾 𝖮𝗇 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑: 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖢𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖨𝗇 𝖠 𝖡𝗂𝗍 𝖮𝖿 𝖠 𝖬𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒:'𝖣𝗎𝗆𝖻 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾'
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗈𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈 :𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖨 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖱𝖺𝗂𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 : 𝖠𝗋𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝟣𝟦 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖦𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖬𝖺𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗒 𝖡𝗈𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖨𝗍 𝖣𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖧𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾:𝖲𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗒 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝖽
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤.𝖠 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝖧𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖡𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗋?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 :𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖶𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖶𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖨𝗍 𝖤𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖴𝗌, 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖥𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒.
𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍!

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾:𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾 𝖦𝗂𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼

107 4 1
By georgeharrison2172

EM SIPPED ON HER gin and tonic, she leaned herself against John in the large booth.

He kissed her forehead, and ran his fingers through her hair, she hummed to herself.

"what is a dinosaur?" she asked him with furrowed eyebrows.

"a dinosaur is a dinosaur, ain't it?" John questioned.

"ugh, i don't even know." she slurred, she was drunk and exhausted wasn't the best combination for her.

"dinosaurs are those big green things!" Paul shouted form across the table.

"how do you know there green? Mh?" Em questioned drunkenly.

"i think they're pink, don't you John?" she batted her eyelashes at him, "definitely pink."

Em bit her lip and smiled widely. Everybody else had left except for John, herself, Jane and Paul.

"i think i'm going to get going." She said, drinking the rest of her drink.

"how are you getting home?" John asked her, "walking." she chuckled.

"i'll drive, come on." He slurred, it was one thirty in the morning and he was driving her home.

"good luck Johnny." Paul chuckled as they both walked away to Johns car.

She sat herself down and put her legs on the dashboard, after she'd taken her heels off.

John peered over at her and had a clear view of her garters holding up her stockings and her lacy panties.

He shook it off and shallowed, he kept his attention the road as he drove.

Em reached over int Johns pockets and pulled out a package of cigarettes and a lighter.

She lit one and offered John, which he nodded to, instead of handing it over she placed it into his mouth and lit it for him.

She smiled sexily and pressed a kiss on his cheek, she rolled the window down as she sat herself back down.

Em wasn't dumb, she could see John looking at her every second.

So she moved her body, so that her head and upper back out the window.

"what the fuck..." he stopped speaking immediately as he had the perfect sight of her wet underwear.

Her hair blew in the window as she leaned backward.

He bit his lip, feeling himself grow hard in between his legs. She had the cigarette in her lips and blew the smoke out.

Suddenly, the car came to a stop, and Em was dragged back into the car and her lips landed straight onto Johns.

Her hands landed on his shoulders and his landed on the back of her thighs.

Em pulled away and looked at him, "John..."

She didn't say anything else, she joined their lips together again. The blonde moved her body and found herself planted on his lap.

Her hands ran through his hands, and gave it a tug every now and then.

He groaned, and moved to connect his lips to her neck, his hands landed on her ass giving it a tight squeeze.

She moaned, as John moved further down her chest, he kissed the top her breast.

John hand crept up and unzipped her dress, she gasped as the cold air connected with her breast.

She moved bottom half of her body on Johns erected dick, she smiled as he leaned his head back and groaned.

Em took the opportunity to kiss his lips and down to his neck, she wanted to make a mark, so she did.

His hands clutched her ass tightly, causing her to let out a moan.

She reached behind and took his hand, she placed it in between her legs, "you make me so wet, Johnny." she whispered into his ear.

She slid off her panties and dress, leaving her onto in her stockings, garters and a string of pearls.

"your the most beautiful women." he told her, looking over her body.

Em smiled and pulled down his trousers with his briefs, her hand moved down.

"oh shite." John moaned, he held her close.

Her hands pumped up and down, and her lips were on his neck.

"i'm going to cum, love." he announced, she did it faster causing her breast to bounce.

"fuck!" he shouted, as he reached his climax.

"will you fuck me now, Johnny?" she asked him sweetly, "yeah baby." he smiled.

She adjusted herself and sunk down onto his dick, she moaned loudly.

Her head leaned back and she bounced on his cock, "uh...uh...John..."

Her arms wrapped around his neck and moved her body closer to his.

"your so sexy, fuck me." He spat out, thrusting up into her.

Her hand flew to the window as she got nearer to her organism, "cum for me, love." he said.

With that, her eyes shut as she came, seconds later, John came inside her.

...

THE NEXT MORNING Em was woken up with loads of tapping.

Her brows furrowed, she looked up and was met with the roof of the car.

She sat herself up, John laid beneath her, she looked out the window and let out a loud scream.

There stood a police man looking as shocked as her, John jolted awake and looked at Em confused.

He followed where she was staring at and saw the police.

She quickly picked up the blanket, that had been in back seats, and cover her body.

The police man stood with his eyes wide and his mouth agape, John reached over and opened the window.

"how can i help you sir?" he asked with a smile.

Em hit behind John, "i thought yous were dead, Mr Lennon." the man said.

John chuckled, "we're very much alive, have a good day!" he looked over at Em.

She watched as the police man walked off back to his car, leaving the two sat there.

Em looked at him and leaned over, she planted a kiss on his lips, "i'll never forget last night." she told him, running her finger over his lips.

He smiled and kissed her lips passionately, "i don't think i will."

She giggled, "let's get home?" he asked, she nodded her head.

John got his clothes and got out the car and into the front, Em stayed in the back and laid on her back after she put her dress on.

Her feet hung out the window, she reached down into her bag and pulled out a pack a cigarette.

She lit one and inhaled. That was then, she realised how badly her head ached.

Her eyes closed and then when she opened her eyes back up, she was somehow home.

"have a good sleep?" John asked with a chuckle.

She nodded and looked around confused, she picked up her things and got out the car.

"let's go to bed." John took her hand and brought her into the house.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 79 9
Fanfiction BeatlesXFemReader, (Y/N) are a young beatlemaniac of 2019, having just moved to Liverpool to perfect your English, and study, but one mor...
18K 800 23
𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚. © -flowermoons 2019 ─ pre-beatles/beatles time travel au
14.2K 326 49
𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲̀ 𝗡𝗼𝗲̈𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆. 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘀...
8.7K 327 25
[Starrison] I don't like this fic do yourself a favour and ignore it ART BY @mc_pryamus ON INSTAGRAM