Liam Payne sickflicks part 2...

Od HPandGWforever2

Part 2 of Liam Payne sickflicks Více

Liam memory loss (Request)
Liam hurt whilst filming naughty list
Liam IBSC (request)
Liam sick
Liam hurt at the All of those voices premiere
Liam paralysed part 2
Liam sick at school
Liam injured at school
Liam gets hit by a car
Liam blind part 3
Liam sick whilst camping
Liam paralysed part 3
Lirry- Liam haemorrhoids (Request)
Liam hurt whilst filming sunshine
Liam autism part 4 (request)
Liam autisum part 5 (request)
Liam little headspace part 1 (request)
Liam little headspace part 2 (request)
Liam little headspace part 3 (request)
Liam hurt on stage
Liam hurts his finger (Request)
Liam exhausted
Liam injured in a house fire (request)
Liam bullied at school TW
Liam kidney failure on his birthday
Liam infection on Niall's birthday
Kid Liam sick (Request)
Liam cochlear implants part 2
Liam sick after a waterfight
Liam blind part 4
Liam colour blind
Liam paralysed part 4
Niam family- Liam sick (request)
Liam blind part 5
Ziam- Liam sick after an arguement
Lirry- Liam sick after an argument
Lilo- Liam sick after an arguement
Niam- Liam sick after an argument
Liam choking
Liam paralysed part 5
Liam sick and homesick
Liam greif
Liam sever food poisoning
Liam flu
Liam extremely sick on the bus
Liam raped by a male fan
Liam insomnia
Liam thinks he is bus sick but he is actually sick
Liam migrane whilst recording
Liam stomach bug
Liam bladder infection (UTI)
Liam extremely sick they have to cancel the concert
Liam strep throat
Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 1 (Request)
Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 2 (Request)
Liam sick from one of the kids (Request)
Liam blind part 6
Liam left behind
Liam paralysed part 6

Liam sick at home

155 5 5
Od HPandGWforever2

Liam's pov

I am home. We have just finished our take me home tour. I am glad to see my family again. It is about 4am and I can't sleep. My stomach keeps on cramping and I feel really nauseous. I slowly stand up and rush to the bathroom with a hand covering my mouth. As soon as I get to the bathroom I crash to my knees and gag. I gag again successfully bringing up all of what I have eaten in the last 24 hours. I continue to throw up. I hate throwing up.

Karen's pov

I get woken up by someone retching then a splash. I carefully get out of bed so I don't wake Geoff. I quietly leave the room and I walk towards the bathroom. I see the door open and I see my poor Liam throwing up over the toilet. I walk into the bathroom and I gently rub his back. He looks up at me and I ask "How long have you been in here for?" Liam shrugs and turns back to the toilet where he gags and throws up again. I gently rub his back and whisper comforting words to him. Once he is finished he collapses against me and I flush the chain and say "Come on Li let's get you back to bed." Liam nods sadly and we wash our hands. I then lead him to his room and he climbs onto bed and I ask "Do you need anything sweetie?" Liam croaks "Water please." I nod and go downstairs.

I fill up a glass with water. I then grab a thermometer and carry both objects upstairs and I take them into Liam's bedroom. I say to Liam "Li could I check your temperature?" Liam nods and I put the thermometer in Liam's ear and press the button. I wait for the beep and I take it out of his ear and say "38.6. Not as bad as it could get li. Have some water then get some more sleep." Liam nods and drinks a couple of sips of water before he snuggles into his duvet and I go to leave his room. He says "Mum can you stay with me please? Just till I fall asleep." I nod and say "I'm just going to get you a cool cloth to put on your head alright and I will be right back." Liam nods and I go back to the bathroom.

I run a flannel under the cold tap and wring it out. I take it back to Liam's room and I put it on his forehead. I then sit on the edge of his bed and say "Sleep now honey." Liam nods and closes his eyes. Soon his breathing evens out and soft snores can be heard. I quietly get up and kiss him on the top of his head and I leave the room leaving the door slightly open so that I can hear him if he wakes up again. I walk back to mine and Geoff's room and he asks "Where have you been Karen?" I say "Liam's sick. He is sleeping currently but he really isn't well. His temperature is already 38.6." Geoff nods and says "Poor boy." I nod in agreement and Geoff says "Get a couple more hours of sleep Karen. Liam probably won't wake up for a couple of hours anyways." I nod and we both lay down and fall asleep.

A few hours later still Karen's pov

We are all but Liam downstairs having breakfast. Last time I checked on Liam he was still sound asleep. We have just finished breakfast and I hear a door upstairs slam. I sigh and go upstairs and see the bathroom door shut and locked. I knock on the door and say "Li are you alright in there?" Liam just groans. I say "Li what's wrong darling?" Liam whimpers and says "My tummy hurts." After a couple of minutes I hear the toilet flushing and the sink running. He then comes out of the bathroom looking miserable and slightly hunched over with his arms wrapped around his stomach. I gently place my hand on his forehead and I instantly remove my hand. Liam whines at the loss of contact and I say "Did you check your temperature?" Liam shakes his head and I say "You stay here. I'm going to get the thermometer from your room." Liam nods and I go into Liam's room.

I quickly grab the thermometer and go back to Liam. My heart breaks at the sight of my only son crouched down by the toilet throwing up and sobbing. I gently rub his back once he is finished he collapses against me and I flush the toilet I then say to him "Let's check your temperatures honey." Liam nods and I put the thermometer in his ear and wait for it to beep. Once it beeps I say "39.9. We need to cool you down Liam. That temperature is too high. Let me up so I can run you a cool bath." Liam whines. I say "It is ether a bath or hospital." Liam whines again but lets me up. I run Liam a bath on the cooler side but not too cold that it sends him into shock. Once the bath is ready I say to him "Li are you going to get into the bath?" Liam shakes his head. I say "Li you need to cool down." Tears start to roll down his face and I say "Li what's wrong baby?" He says "I feel really dizzy." I ask "Would you like some help?" He nods and I ask "Would you like dad to come and help you?" Liam shakes his head and says "No I want you mum." I nod and go over to Liam.

I help him to stand up and I put down the toilet lid and sit him on it. I help Liam to take off his jumper and top and then I help him to stand back up and he pulls down his joggers. I sit him down and take them off his feet. I then lead him to the bath letting him keep on his boxers. I help him to get in the bath and to sit down. He starts shivering. I gently wash his sweaty hair and then say to him "Let's check your temperature then Liam." He nods and I grab the thermometer and put it in his ear and I wait for it to beep. Once it beeps I take it out of Liam's ear and say "38.8. A couple more minutes Liam, then you can get out." Liam nods closing his eyes and yawning."

After a couple of minutes I help him out of the bath and then unplug the drain. I wrap a towel around Liam. I quickly put Liam's sweaty clothes in the washing basket and I lead Liam into his room and I ask "Can you get yourself dressed?" Liam nods and I hand him some loose clothes and clean boxers. I turn around to give him some privacy. Soon he says "Mum I'm dressed now." I turn around and he says "Mum I'll freeze like this." I say "You really won't Liam. Would you like to stay up here or go downstairs with me?" He says "Stay with you." I nod and grab Liam's duvet off his bed and we walk downstairs.

I set up the sofa so it is nice and comfy for us and I say "Come on then li we can have a movie day." Liam nods and we sit on the sofa he cuddles into me and I put his duvet over him and me. I turn on Toy Story for him to watch. About half way through the movie Geoff, Ruth and Nicola all came and joined us on the sofa and Liam fell asleep. I smile and we continue to watch movies together cuddled up together just like we used to before Liam got famous.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 3 days. He thanked his mum for looking after him. Luckily no one else got sick.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

60.3K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)
104K 1.6K 5
Just a little sickfic where the boys think Zayn is faking being sick
92K 1.4K 114
Just some random Sickfics of One Direction. Requests are closed for now, sorry! Rankings #5 - Zaynmalik #17 - Liampayne
44.2K 236 25
The boys aren't feeling too good. COMPLETED