The Alpha's Broken Mate (REW...

Von Philipa__

Catherine Walker's world turned upside down after the tragic loss of her mother. Now, life isn't being fair t... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 27

97 5 0
Von Philipa__

JACK'S POV

Have you felt fear?

By fear, I don't mean the 'I'm scared of the dark' kind of fear or I'm scared of the boogey man kind of fear'.

What I'm referring to is the feeling of being absolutely terrified.

I'm talking about the kind of fear that'll have you looking over your shoulder; the kind of fear that'll keep you up at night; the kind of fear that gives you nightmares.

This is what i'm experiencing now.

I can barely eat. I can barely sleep. i can barely function at all.

I can hear the voices of the entities chasing me. I can see them. The worst part is that nobody else can see them but me.

I stared at myself in my bathroom mirror. I looked like a shadow of myself.

I had prominent dark circles under my eyes. I had scratch marks on my cheeks. My hair looked dishevelled in a bad way.

The most recent injury I had from the entity was the injury on my fingers.

I looked at my fingers in horror. I can still feel the chills that went up my spine when I had the dream.

The figure used his sword to cut two of my fingers off and by the time I woke up, I could feel the excruciating pain of my fingers being cut off. I saw the remnants of my fingers on the floor.

I had to go to the emergency unit in the hospital.

Looking at me, you can tell that I haven't gotten enough sleep in a while.

The disturbances I'm facing happened after my incident with Catherine.

After that night, I went to my buddy's house to chill. Shortly after I got there, the entities started chasing me.

It all started when I was sleeping one night.

In my dreams, I saw myself on a lonely road. I walked further, trying to figure out where I was.

Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and saw a figure wearing a black cloak. Two wolves stood on either side of the mysterious person.

I was confused.

"Who are you?" I asked the person.

A heavy wind blew. I shivered as a result of the cold.

I got goosebumps on my arms immediately.

The mysterious figure stretched out its hand. As soon as the person did that, the wolves came after me.

I turned around and ran as fast as I could. I was a fast runner but it seemed like the wolves were faster than I was.

I screamed when I noticed they were about to grab me. Just as they were about to grab my legs, I woke up.

I woke up drenched in sweat. It didn't stop there. When I woke up, my breathing was heavy. My chest heaved up and down as I tried to catch my breath.

I sat up, heaving a sigh of relief.

Thank the moon goddess that it was just a dream.

I started to feel an eerie presence in the room. I turned to my right and came in contact with the figure from my dream.

The figure held a large sword.

I screamed in terror. I tried to run but I couldn't move. It felt as if something glued me to the bed. I struggled to get free but to no avail.

The figure held the sword up to stab me. Just as the sword got closer to my chest, the door opened. My friend; Charles, came in.

"What's up, man?" he asked me.

I turned to my right. The figure had disappeared.

The second incident happened during a party Charles held in his house the next day. The dream I had scared me to the point that I started looking over my shoulder.

How did the cloaked figure enter my room?

Was it really there or did I just imagine it?

I can swear on my life that I am certain of what I saw. The figure was really there and it was about to stab me with the sword it held. If not for Charles, I'd be dead by now.

A whole party was going on around me yet I wasn't interested.

I was the one who gave Charles the idea for this party yet I wasn't even into it. I was too bothered about the cloaked figure I saw.

"Hey Jack" a high pitched voice said from beside me.

I turned to my right to see a pretty girl by my side. She was dressed in a revealing red dress that left little to the imagination.

She looked familiar. It seems like I've seen her before but I can't put my finger on it.

"Hi?" I spoke.

"You don't remember me, do you?"

I shook my head "I'm sorry, I don't. Please, remind me"

"I'm Maddie. We met at a sorority party two weeks ago"

I remember her now. We hooked up that night. She was gone the next morning.

I smiled at her "It's nice to see you again"

She moved closer to me. She trailed her fingers up and down my chest.

"What's a hot guy like you doing all alone?" she whispered seductively.

I'm here thinking about how I got a demon-like figure to follow me out of my dream.

I gave her a tight lipped smile "I'm just chilling"

"Let me help you out"

She leaned in and kissed my neck.

I was grateful for the distraction. I needed it.

I closed my eyes, trying to get into it.

I felt her hands on my crotch. I moaned in pleasure.

This is exactly what I need to unwind and get my mind off things.

All of a sudden, I felt a cool chill throughout my whole body.

I opened my eyes. I came in contact with the cloaked figure again.

He stood in the corner of the room.

I flinched in fear.

Maddie had a confused expression on her face "What's wrong?"

I pointed to the figure "Do you see that?"

She looked at the direction I pointed "Yeah. A couple making out. What's wrong?"

"No. The cloaked figure behind them"

"There's nobody there. Are you okay?"

The figure walked closer to me. Chills ran down my body.

Without thinking, I jumped up out of the couch and made my way up the stairs.

When I got to my room, I locked myself inside it.

The next night, I had a vivid dream.

I woke up in tied to a chair. I couldn't move. My hands were bound by metal.

The cloaked figure stood in front of me.

"What do you want?" I screamed "Stop tormenting me"

"I'll stop as soon as you confess your sins"

"What fucking sins?"

I struggled against the metal bands but it was no use. They were too tight.

Fear filled my body. I was alone with the figure in this dark room and he's holding a huge sword. He can do anything to me.

My heart rate increased faster than usual.

"Confess that you raped Catherine" the said.

Its voice echoed through the room like an ethereal being. It sent goosebumps down my arms.

I was shocked. Is this what this is about?

"Why should I?" I spat out "She wanted it. She kept wearing shorts around the house"

"Is that so?" the figure answered in a chilling tone.

In that moment, I regretted my words. The tone of his voice showed that he was angry.

"I'm sorry" I said "I-"

Before I could say another word, the figure raised his sword and cut off two of my fingers.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

433K 11K 26
Ivy's life was not always like this - abused and isolated. She once had everything she wanted, a family. But ever since the death of her twin sister...
453K 9.9K 35
Book #1 of the Gonzalez Brothers Series Bella Garcia has spent her whole life in torture, going through agonizing pain everyday, and still she has th...
36 0 11
Serena is twenty five year old when she hasn't found her mate till her Uncle decided to arrange a marrige for Serena as he wanted her to marry her ex...
4.4M 123K 64
Carter has long since given up on the idea of escape. Now, simply surviving the day-to-day beatings and rape requires her full attention, and the ide...