Foster Love (Interracial)

By ImagineMe21

Sarah is a black girl that's been unloved all her life she doesn't even know her parents or any family and li... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Important

Chapter 23

272 16 2
By ImagineMe21

Chapter 23

De'Lovely's P.O.V.

I return from the office as I drive up to my 3 story house, some people call them mansions, but of course me being who I am I love the feeling of it just being a home, I have my valet park my car along with the others as I have my bellhop take me up into the kitchen, I go to the panel on the wall, as I type in what we want to eat, "Hmm, let's see, how about Lasagna, with Texas toast, and a chef salad," I say to myself as I type it in, then I select what we want to drink, "Hmm, today's been a good day let's go with Watermelon Sparkle and for the man of the house Hennessy" I begin to type, and move on to select dessert, "Shucks, what do we want? I don't know I can't seem to make up my mind, I'll just type to the chef to surprise us" I click 'Enter' as it sends a beep letting me know it went through and another beep letting me know he received it.

I walked down the hall to my room, as I take off my own shoe line De'Lisha, I always liked that name, it's pretty as well as a strong name just like my business, I have my very own personal ones on, that I had my name engraved on, 'Lovely',i let out a sigh, and change and put on some sweats and a t-shirt, "Now that's better" I say to myself as I sit in the T.V. room and look on the theater screen and type in the movie I want to see, "Hmm, let me think" I say out loud, as I pick to watch 'Note To Self' and set with a blanket, and pressed the buttons to have my own snacks and tray come from my chair, as I hear footsteps come to the door and plop down next to me, "Hey you." "Hey Lovely," he says, as he kisses my cheek, "How was your day?" "It was good you know I can't complain, how was yours C?" "Good, you know how it is, with being on set, Lights! Camera! Action! Same ol' same ol'" he replied, as he shrugged his shoulders.

For those that are wondering, I've had this life even before my fiancé, yes, I do own and is the CEO of the Social Service where we find and help children like Sarah, but I also have my own shoe line, that might I add was named Shoe Line of the Year, but my fiancé had his work as well, being a director, being an actor in his own films, even writing his own, we didn't get with each other, for money, heck I got my own and will continue to have my own, but we have the love that hopeless romantics dream of, you know the ones where everything in the movies that look to be too good to be true, well in our life, it's just that, true; But don't get it twisted, he is fine and faithful.

"Oh, you watching our movie babe?" Christian asked me, yes honey Christian Keys is my fiancé, and I'm fixing to be Mrs. Keyes, hey! "Ours? Babe you know you wrote that by yourself, we weren't even together when you wrote it" "True but it is called 'Note To Self' and it was when I fell in love and I left that as a note to myself, that when I saw you again, you had to be mine, not anybody else's, I'm not jealous, or insecure but God had your name already written in my heart, before I was born all I had to do was find you" he said, "Really babe? Oh shucks, we might have to, to do something bout this" I say before I hear the video message saying that dinner is ready.

"It's okay baby we'll finish this later" he whispered in my ear, "Hmph, it may be sooner than you think" I say back, as we stood up and walked to the kitchen.

After dinner, we sat in the lounge, just being content with each other, "So how's Sarah and the kids?" Christian asked me, I breathed out a sigh, "They're good ya know, but it's hard, really hard for me in a personal sense" I say, as the memories fade back into my mind, "What do you mean? I get it's hard to see them be in this situation, but why is it hard for you in a personal sense?" "You wouldn't understand what I see and hear when I look at that little girl named Sarah" I said, as tears well up in my eyes, "Babe, we promised each other we wouldn't keep secrets..." Christian trailed off, "I know, and we're not but right now I'm not ready to talk about it yet, it still bothers me" I said, my voice cracking on the word bother me, "Okay, I'll wait as long as I have to" he said, before kissing her cheek and wiping her tears off her face.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and turned to the side, expecting to see Harry but he wasn't there, I get up and there is complete silence, that's weird considering there always one of the girls or both making noise.

I get up and go downstairs, there still is silence, "Hello Sarah" I hear the eerie voice, that I so longed that I would never hear, "Ms. Bridges? W-w-what are y-you d-d-doing h-here?" I asked stuttering, the sudden notice that fear was on me, was unbearable knowing this woman could beat me and holds my life in her hands.

She comes toward me in one motion, and before I know it I couldn't breathe, she held me by the neck," You had put in that prison, nobody cares about your worthless life, you're nothing to them except a check," she spit, like a bad taste, she squeezed harder till I saw spots, I tried to remove her hand anyway I could scratching, kicking, pulling, whatever I could do to save my life, but it didn't do any good.

She slammed my head against the wall, before I slid down to the floor, "You think Harry cares about you? He only wants you till he gets you then once he does, he throw you to the trash, just like all the other ones" she spit, as she walked away from me, leaving me to suffer.

I woke up in a sudden jerk, gasping for my life, "It was just a dream" I spoke to myself, as Harry stirred in his sleep, I got up and walked down to the heated patio, and set with a blanket. "God, really?! I just starting to think everything was going good, now this!" I say out loud, but it's not his fault, it's nobody's it was just the cards I was dealt with, and now they want a rematch.

I stayed out there and I couldn't sleep, there's been no way to. I knew that Ms. Bridges would come around even if it was in my nightmares, and she mentioned Harry, does he just want me to have sex with me? It doesn't seem odd, every time I say I don't want to sleep in the same bed he does, but then I know he wants to be near me, but I don't want anyone near me, not now, and possibly not ever! I just want my space and Harry doesn't understand that, I can't do this he doesn't love like he says he does if he doesn't listen to me, I thought we were in love maybe we're not, this is all too much.

How could I have possibly have not seen it? I mean Harry is being just overly sweet and he's loves me and I get that but at the same time, that nightmare has me wondering, would he up and leave me, if I was to have sex with him? Would he look at me as trash? That has to tell me something, maybe I'm not ready, and maybe we're both not ready for this relationship. Maybe me thinking these thoughts, has already confirmed, what I've been trying to deny.

I breathed out a sigh, as I look at the sun starting to rise, I've been up all night and morning and nothing still makes sense to me, it's a good thing it's Saturday, my thoughts are interrupted as Harry came through the door, "Hey Princess" he says smiling, as he sits next to me, I scoot away from him, "hey" I say, he frowns as he looks at me, "What's the matter babe?" "You wouldn't understand if I told you" I say, not looking at him, "C'mon Baby-""Would you stop with that baby and babe and Princess stuff?! That's not my name!" I yell, "Sarah, that's what I always call you, what's wrong?" Harry asked me, with a sad tone of voice, "This is becoming too much Harry! I'm not used to this, my name has always been Sarah, not anything but, and all this food that I've started to eat, I'm not used to eat either! You tell me how you could handle having nothing in one minute, and then have everything you want at the push of a button or a snap at your finger! Harry that's not who I am, and I don't know how much more I can take of this" I say, emptying out my feelings, I look at Harry as he had tears in his eyes, "I'm sorry Sarah, I didn't know and I didn't ask you either, I just jumped in not knowing I was asking you to jump in a sea of the unknown, but please can we try again I'll do what I have to do, but I love you and that's never gonna change."

"Harry, I love you too, but I need to know that all this isn't some fluke that you plan on just to get me in your bed, then throw me away like some yesterday's news" I say, as the nightmare enters my mind, I close my eyes trying to get the images out, but they won't leave.

"Where did you get that from? I would never do that to you, granted I did that to the other girls, and for that I'm sorry but I've cared about you more than them and I love you more than I ever could with any other, where's all this coming from Sarah?" Harry asked me, the look of plead in his voice, "I had a nightmare, the house was completely quiet which of course you know that's not normal, so I went downstairs, and I heard a voice, and it was Ms. Bridges in the corner, and she said hello and I asked her what she was doing here, and she grabbed me by the throat, she said that I had her in that prison, that I'm the one that sent her there, and she squeezed my throat hard to where she was going to kill me, and I started scratching, pulling, kicking anything and then she said 'do you think Harry cares about you? He's just gonna use you and get what he wants and once he does he'll throw you away like he did all the others' then she slammed my head into the wall and I slid down and she left me there to suffer. "

Harry looked shocked for a moment, but then a look of anger crossed his face, "Sarah, you know I wouldn't do that to you, not now not ever and I love you, know that this is true, yes it was only a few months ago that I bullied you and it looked as though I could never love someone, but Sarah believe me when I say you changed that for me, you made me see things in a different light, and for that I'm grateful, but I think you should talk to Ms. Burks about this."

Harry spoke, with determination, and faith, the most powerful things you could have in this case, I looked at his eyes, the emerald was shining bright, and I knew he was telling the truth, "Ok, but this is gonna take time, and I'm going to need some space, a lot of it, so maybe we just take things slow ya know?" I said, as a tear slipped from my eye, leaving Harry to catch it, "Of course, just tell me when you don't feel comfortable," he said, smiling, I smiled back, letting him give me a hug, "Thanks, for understanding, Harry it means a lot but also thank you for being the first man that loved me for me" I say, "Anything for you, but please don't let us go, not over this, not because I'm jealous of anybody but because I know you're a special girl, that someone only gets to love, in every blue moon, and I know someone would love to have you, your genuine, just like a diamond, you have carve her out of the bad rock to get the gem inside." Harry spoke, I felt the tears and I didn't care, he's willing to be patient with me, and being here but I still feel out of place.

"Thank you my Hazza" I said, smiling, up at him, he smiled the brightest smile, "No thank you my Princess" he said as he kissed the top of my head.

Harry's P.O.V.

After that morning, I'll admit things have been a little on the stressed side of things, Sarah has been keeping her distance, and I know I said I would give her that, but I want to hold her hand and be proud of her, but it's getting harder, it's about a week and a half and mum decided since it's almost Christmas break, that we should do something, so we went to the mall as we're now in SDC, a store for all curvy girls, my mum wanted to take her shopping for some more clothes, and Sarah of course denied politely but mum was not having it, so here we are, and Sarah hasn't tried on anything or picked out anything.

"Sarah, dear why don't you pick something out?" my mum said, Sarah shook her head no, so mum went through and remembered that Sarah had ripped jeans and mostly black and white things, so she went off of that, "Sarah how come you don't wear all the other clothes I bought for you?" mum asked Sarah, "because they're too nice to wear" she said, looking down at the floor, "Oh honey, it's ok to wear them, that's what they're for" mum said, as she patted her back, now I see what Sarah meant, this is all new for her, and to think that I didn't stop and think just once that this maybe harder for than she was letting on, was stupid of me!

It was then that I made up in my mind, that I'm going to prove and use all my blood, sweat, and tears, to show her that she deserves this, I've been using the big things to impress her, but now I'm starting to think it's the 'Little Things' that makes the biggest differences, especially for a girl that's had so little to be given to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 201 25
an abused girl with two friends make their way to a one direction concert. the girl has been abused and put down all her life. but when she meets Har...
1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...
6K 111 42
A fan fiction about One Direction. Love story about flaws, selflessness, trust, loyalty, heartbreaks and more.
48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...