𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖱 𝖰𝖴𝖤𝖤𝖭 || 𝖩...

By georgeharrison2172

𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢,𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝖫𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 �... More

𝘒𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘙 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖳
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖮𝖭𝖤.𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖴𝗇𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗒 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 : 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖦𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖯𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖧𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖳𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍?
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖶𝖮. 𝖣𝗂𝖽 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖬𝖾?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇:𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄!
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖦𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾: 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖫𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇:𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖨 𝖭𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖳𝗈 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 : 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇,𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇:𝖶𝖾'𝗏𝖾 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 :𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖨𝗍
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒:𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖦𝗈𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖨𝗍 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖲𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖡𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖳𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗈 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 : 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖬𝗒 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖧𝗂𝗆
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒:𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱.𝖥𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗒 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖲𝗈𝗁𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗎𝖻𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖨𝗌 𝖹𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝖠 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖴𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾 𝖮𝗇 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑: 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖢𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖨𝗇 𝖠 𝖡𝗂𝗍 𝖮𝖿 𝖠 𝖬𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒:'𝖣𝗎𝗆𝖻 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾'
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗈𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈 :𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖨 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖱𝖺𝗂𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 : 𝖠𝗋𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝟣𝟦 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗒 𝖡𝗈𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖨𝗍 𝖣𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖧𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾:𝖲𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗒 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾:𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾 𝖦𝗂𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤.𝖠 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝖧𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖡𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗋?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 :𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖶𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖶𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖨𝗍 𝖤𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖴𝗌, 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖥𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒.
𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍!

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖦𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖬𝖺𝗇

108 8 0
By georgeharrison2172

𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

IT HAD BEEN A DAY since Em and Tina had landed Los Angeles.

The blonde was on her way to the large mansion, known as The Playboy Mansion.

It had been confirmed with everyone that upcoming star Sharon Tate and Clementine Darling were going to be on the front cover of Playboy, and people couldn't keep their gob shut about it.

Em was excited, she'd not been in LA in ages, she was getting to see one of her dearest friend, Hugh Hefner and she was getting to meet Sharon Tate.

A kind man, came and opened the car door for Tina and Em, the blonde smiled gratefully and thanked him.

As she shut the door, she shield her eyes from the sun and looked up at the house.

She smiled, it grew larger as Hugh stepped out, "well hello there!" he smirked.

He indulged her into a hug, which she gladly accepted.

"how have you been?" Em asked, "great! I'm so glad your here." he pulled away and took Tina in his arms.

"we are too! It's been time!" Tina smiled kindly.

"come in, come in." he offered both the women his arms and they joined onto him.

"Miss Tate is just through here." Hugh smiled, taking them through the house and stopping at a closed door.

He pushed it opened, Sharon was sat looking out the window she seemed extremely interested with whatever was outside.

"Sharon, honey." Hugh grabbed her attention.

"oh hello!" she smiled kindly.

The actress wandered over to them and pulled Tina into a hug, "it's good to meet you." she said.

She away from the dark haired women and her smile grew wider as she saw Em.

Emmy took a step forward and pulled her into a hug, "it's incredible to meet you Sharon."

"oh Clementine, you have no idea how much it means to me, meeting you! Your just amazing!" Sharon smiled.

The blonde smiled widely, and took Sharon's hands into hers, "awww sweetheart, it's an honour just to be in your presence!"

SNAP

Both their heads turned to the window and there stood a photographer outside with a camera in his hands.

Hugh opened the window and yelled, "get the fuck outta here, you scum!"

The two girls giggled like school girls, "i think we'll get along very well." Sharon smiled.

"i think so too." Em agreed.

...

"ELVIS PRESLEY is in LA...?" Sharon said with furrowed brows as she looked down at the newspaper.

Emmy gasped and leaned over, she smiled at what it read on the front cover.

"he just married Priscilla." Sharon added.

"oh yeah, she looked gorgeous." The blonde smiled.

"girls! Elvis Presley isoutside!" Tina screeched as she sprinted into the room.

The two models stopped what they were doing and they both let out squeals.

Em grabbed her robe and wrapped it around herself, she slipped her slippers on.

They rushed out the dressing room and as they got closer to the front door they both stopped.

The three of them peered out the window and saw the newly married man speaking to Hugh.

Em thought she was going to faint, she couldn't believe it, her childhood obsession, the man she was absolutely mesmerised by and he was just standing right in front of her very eyes.

Sharon and Em mouths were agape, Tina giggled and cupped both of their chin pushing them up.

"oh my god, what a gorgeous man..." Em muttered with widened eyes.

At that point, all three of the girls were drooling over the rockstar, all gobsmacked.

"are you girls trying to catch flys?" Hugh chuckled as he'd walked in completely unnoticed.

They all turned around, and Em instantly dropped to the floor as she saw Elvis Presley right in front her and not through a window.

"my god, is that little girl alright?" Elvis questioned, crouching down and pulling her up into his arm.

Sharon and Tina just stood there in complete and utter shock, they were lost for words.

Her eyes fluttered opened as she felt a rough finger brush across her cheek.

"Elvis...Presley...? Am i dreaming?" she questioned looking up at him.

He smiled charmingly and shook his head, "no, your not honey."

She bit her lip to hide her excitement, she looked over to Tina and Sharon.

"surprise!" Hugh said.

All three girls looked at him confused, "i forgot to tell yous i had a surprise, your doing your shoot with Elvis."

Their mouths fell open, Em felt like she was about to go down again.

"oh jesus." she smiled dreamily towards the man.

He stood up and helped her, she screamed inside, she couldn't believe it, THE ELVIS PRESLEY was holding her arms making sure she was ok.

"are you doing good?" he asked, "yeah, definitely." Em smiled.

"i'm Elvis Presley by the way." he extended his hand out for her, "Clementine Darling." she took it and shook it.

The others all introduced themselves to him, he was a very lovely man.

"right ladies, let's get you ready!" Hugh smiled.

...

"DO WE REALLY need to wear theses?" Sharon questioned gesturing upwards to the largely teased dark brown wigs.

"yes you do, Elvis is into dark brunettes." the hair stylist said.

"i quite like it." Em smiled into the mirror playing with the wig.

She did a playful twirl in the mirror and giggled.

She had to wear a short pink frilly baby doll dress and silver high heels, which were beginning to make her feet ache.

"are you girls ready?" the photographer asked.

"yes!" the both replied in union, Sharon slid her matching heels on and off the went.

The room was completely white, with the signature Playboy bunny symbol in black.

A large bed sat in the middle, Sharon and Em sat down and soon came in the main man himself.

'I'd never expected Elvis to be apart of Playboy", she couldn't keep thinking to herself.

"right let's begin!" the photographer yelled.

Tina and Hugh sat on seats and watched as it all unfolded, a shoot the world wasn't ready for.

Clementine Darling: wife of John Lennon, 'Brigette Bardot', leggy blonde, major sex symbol, business women, all American Beauty .

Sharon Tate: upcoming sex symbol, model, actress, all American beauty.

Elvis Presley: newly wed, rockstar, icon, genius, songwriter, talent, heartthrob, dreamy, handsome.

Hugh wrote down in his notebook, as he watched the three of them pose for the camera.

It was quite the sight, watching them all having fun with one another, but they made it sexy which worked perfectly well for Playboy.

Some picture were taken individually of each of them, they change their outfit a few times.

Em had to confirm it had been too have been one of the best days of her life.

...

𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝟣𝟣𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

"I JUST CANNOT  believe i've had a photoshoot with Elvis Presley...i mean it's incredible!" Em excitedly said.

"your one lucky girl." Tina smiled looking out the plane window.

"look there's London!" she pointed out the window.

Emmy leaned over and looked down, "hey is it thunder?" she asked.

"what are you talking about?" Tina chuckled.

She looked out the window downward, after a minute of see she realised what it was.

Tina mouth widen drastically, "oh my god."

As the plane got closer to hitting the runway, the clearer what the ground held for them was shown.

Several, not even several, a hole entire ton of press, photographers, journalists, paparazzi all stood at Heathrow Airport.

"fuck." Em muttered, she fell back into her seat.

Suddenly, the plane landed, she flinched slightly but quickly brushed it off.

She bit her lip, "there's load." Tina said, looking out the window at everybody as the airplane moved past them.

The sound of youngsters screeching filled their ears, both their faces scrunched up.

They got out the seat collected their belongings, "we've just got to be quick." Tina told her as the doors of the plane opened.

The screams and shouts were just hundred times louder and worse then on the plane.

Tina was the first to step out the plane and onto the stairs, Em just behind her.

They smiled to the crowd and walked down the steps.

"did you have a good time with Sharon Tate and Elvis Presley?!"

"how was it meeting such incredible people?!"

"are you excited to be back home?!"

"will you be joining John at the next art show he goes too?!"

That made her turned and looked at the man that had said that, but she had absolutely so clue what one had said it.

She shook her head and continued to walked through the large, busy, deafening crowd.

"will you do anymore shoots with Elvis?!"

"how is Julian?!"

"how is John?!"

"how is Paul?!"

"what are you doing when you get back home?!"

"are you still married to John?!"

"what's your favourite thing at the moment?!"

"how was your time in LA?!"

"where is your dress from?!"

"how was you flight?!"

"who is Julian staying with at the moment?!"

Everything was silence when she got into the car, she closed her eyes and got away from the crowd.

She'd not even gotten to say bye to Tina, as she was getting different car home.

"how was your time away?" the driver asked.

"yeah, it was marvellous..." she tiredly said.

The driver nodded and smiled.

The rest of the drive was comfortable silence, as she was fall asleep in the backseat.

"over eight hundred, have waited for Clementine Darling to appear back from America, she looked outstanding as always." the man on the radio said.

"we're here, mrs Lennon." the driver said, "thank you." Em smiled, passing him some money.

She got her things and got out the car, she had to dragged her up to the house.

Em pushed the door and headed straight upstairs, she didn't care who was there or who wasn't, she just wanted sleep.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 95 47
Some nice little stories for you all.///Peace and love 🫶🏻☮️💖 Ellie <3
18.1K 800 23
𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚. © -flowermoons 2019 ─ pre-beatles/beatles time travel au
29.6K 1.2K 34
𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬'𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑰𝑭 𝑰 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻. 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑳𝑳 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹...