a Young Genius (Naruto's twin...

By HakaiFireFox777

(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the... More

1. Embracing the Darkness
2. the Kyuubi Attack
3. Minato Encounters Madara
4. Conflicted Emotions pt.1/2
character info 1 (Kazan)
5. Crashing the 5 Kage Summit
6. Conflicted Emotions pt.2/2
7. Bonding Time
8. Two New Senseis pt.1/2
9. an Encounter With the Kyuubi
10. Two New Senseis pt.2/2
11. Confrontation
12. Devastation in the Leaf
13. Rebuilding the Akatsuki pt.1/2
14. Rebuilding the Akatsuki pt.2/2
15. a Ghostly Whisper pt.1/3
16. a Ghostly Whisper pt.2/3
17. a Ghostly Whisper pt.3/3
18. the New Recruits pt.1/3
character info 2 (Shikayoru)
19. the New Recruits pt.2/3
20. the New Recruits pt.3/3
21. Meeting Itachi and Shisui pt.1/3
22. Meeting Itachi and Shisui pt.2/3
23. Meeting Itachi and Shisui pt.3/3
24. the Voice Behind the Whisper
25. a Bijuu Two Otsutsuki and a Kami
Character Info 3 (Inari)
26. the Kyuubi and the Kitsune
27. Inari's Pep Talk
28. a Matter of Trust
29. a Shadow with the Rinnegan
30. a Ray of Light in a Dark Time
character info 4 (Raiden)
31. a New Threat
32. First Encounter and First Attack
33. Left in Suspense
34. the Whispers Continue
35. the Corruption Process Continues
36. Isobu and Rin
37. Optimism Restored
38. Finally Exposed
39. I'll Play Your Game
40. Game Over
42. a Big Decision
43. the Typhoon Federation
A/N
44. Ego or Dignity
45. the Last Encounter
46. a New Concern
47. Manipulators and Their Victims pt.1/2
48. Manipulators and Their Victims pt.2/2
attention!
49. an Impending Sense of Doom
50. First Appearance
character info 5 (Mikaboshi)
51. the Broken Alliance
character info 6 (Arashi)
52. Doomed pt.1/3
53. Doomed pt.2/3
54. Doomed pt.3/3
55. Despair and Regret
I'm sorry (A/N)

41. Suspicion

115 8 0
By HakaiFireFox777

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. It belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

{Kazan age 5}

Timeline: before Naruto part 1

~~~January 11 ~~~

(Unknown POV)

From my throne in my domain of the spirit realm I glance down at the fraction of Inari's Life Force roaming around in the mortal realm as he appear to be tracking the fraction of my Life Force.

I close my eyes and clench my jaw as the scene before me irritates me immensely.

'For millennia members of the human race have been in constant battle amongst themselves. Daily bloodshed and massacres leaving countless orphaned, traumatized, consumed by hatred, or without reason to live.

And despite having the power to instantly stop it, the White Kitsune remains in the Spirit Realm and does nothing but survey the situation.

Yet, the second I send a fraction of my life force to the mortal realm he departs from the comfort of his domain to exterminate my clone.

How vexing!'

I grit my teeth and clench my fist tightly as my rage boiled like a pot of water over an open flame.

'He uses pacifism as an excuse to do nothing about the warring states yet disregards that excuse and targets me when I attempt to fix his mistake.

I can just hear his lecturing voice in my ear.

"Violence I not the key."

The amount of times I've heard that phrase is severely annoying.

Tch!

What foolish ideology.

For a supreme deity, you sure are naïve, Inari.'

(Kazan POV)

As I walked towards the Akatsuki base I once again heard the padding of little paws following slightly behind me.

"So. You have a name or what?" I ask.

"Oh?

Why the sudden interest?

I thought you didn't trust me." He speaks.

"I don't.

But since you're a Kitsune, a supernatural Kuchiyose, I can't exactly get rid of you either.

And you've proved difficult to outsmart. So I figured that because I'm stuck with you, and because you make it extremely hard for me to ignore you, talking to you and accepting it is just the best and less annoying option." I explain.

"Smart.

Then again, you are a genius."

"Just answer my damn question already."

"Okay then.

If revealing my name has even the slightest chance of winning your trust then I am willing to talk.

But in exchange I ask you to keep wearing that poker face and not openly show surprise."

Like saying that was gonna make me trust him any more than I already did. If anything he just did the opposite.

"My name is Inari."

My breath hitched in my throat as I immediately froze in my tracks.

'Is he playing with me right now?

The power of the White Kitsune is said to be hundreds of times more than all 9 Bijuu combined. Yet he seems to have less chakra than me.

Even if he were suppressing it, I'd still feel some kind of crushing pressure when I focus on his chakra.

But I don't feel even half as much pressure emitting from him than I do from Kyuubi. It doesn't add up. He seems too weak.

Then again I don't know how power rankings work with deities.

And that irregular chakra emitting from his body.

Spirit chakra.

Maybe I can't tell how strong he is because I'm only learning to sense it?'

"You're half right."

I tensed again realizing that he had read my thoughts.

"You are just learning to sense Spirit Chakra and your body and mind are only now beginning to adapt to it, therefore you cannot sense everything.

However, the reason you cannot sense how strong I am is because I am only a fraction of the real Inari.

Something like a clone made up of his own life force.

And if you still do not believe me then go ahead and ask the Kyuubi if I am deceiving you.

He and his siblings know me quite well."

Upon doing so, Kyuubi indeed confirmed that he was not lying to me.

This left me baffled and I stood in silence for a long while taking it all in.

"You're really...the guardian god of our planet?"

He nods and I stay silent again.

"If it's too much for you to take in at once I'll leave and come back another day."

"No. Its not that I don't believe you or that it's too much to understand.

It's a lot to take in, yes. But I can handle information overload pretty well.

It's just that I'm more confused than surprised about why an actual deity is walking around in the mortal world."

"Well that's simple.

This Black Fox individual. I have the suspicion that I know him.

And I am just here to confirm that suspicion.

If it turns out that he is in fact the individual I think he is, then I have no choice but to exterminate him myself before he has his way with your planet.

If not then I believe that with a little bit of mentoring you will be perfectly capable of handling the situation."

(3rd Person POV)

The area fell into a moment of silence before Kazan broke it.

"You want me to fight the Black Fox?"

"Problem?"

"No disrespect but, it feels forced.

Like you want me, a kid, to do the work for you, a god who's literal job is to deal with the situation.

Again. No disrespect. Just honesty."

Inari didn't reply for a long while.

'He definitely is smarter than Indra. And while they are similar...his personality is more like...'

Inari quickly brushed the thought aside and responded to Kazan.

"Kazan. If the Black Fox is indeed who I suspect, then he already expects me to be on his case.

As a matter of fact, he's probably watching my every move already.

He knows me and can in fact predict my actions.

But he doesn't know that you can sense Spirit Chakra.

And if you can do that there's a possibility that you can learn to use it and get rid of him.

There is a reason you have this power. If there weren't one then there would be no way that Yurei (the Kitsune of spirit and reincarnation) would have allowed you to obtain it.

I am just trying to help you find that reason."

Kazan doesn't say anything.

"You have the option to deny.

No pressure.

because you're right. It isn't your responsibility."

After that Inari walked away and kept his distance for a couple of days giving Kazan a long time to think about it.

What will his answer be?

A/n: "Hey guys. Sorry for not posting any chapters for a while, my days have been hectic and I had no free time to update. But my schedule has emptied up a bit now and hopefully it'll stay that way.

Also, I've started posting content about Naruto on YouTube. If ya'll can give my channel some love I'd really appreciate it.😊

The link is in my profile."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 27.3K 37
"You know, the thing about failure is that it only makes me want to try harder." . . Minato and Kushina survived the Kyuubi...
23.8K 1K 17
"Flawless appearance, power and status...is there anything else you want?" When offered a piece of candy, a route of escape, she took it without ques...
217K 4.4K 34
KAKASHI LOVE STORY SEASON 1~ (Kakashi X Reader) You're the jinchuuriki of the village konoha and you don't know it yet. People from the village lo...
10.5K 282 24
"So, you fell in love again, huh?" * * * "I'll love you, even after we're done counting the stars." * * * Uzumaki Y/n, a Kunoichi from the Village Hi...