LAKSHMAN PRIYA

By _leeza_00

"Because he is Ram's shadow... and she is Sita's reflection... One is the personification of dutifulness and... More

WRITER'S NOTE
DISCLAIMER
INTRODUCTION
SUNAINA'S DREAM
BIRTH OF URMILA
NEEL KAMAL
MANDVI'S WISH
THE TRUE WARRIOR
CELEBRATION AND LEARNINGS
THE GREAT SURYAVANSHIS
WOMANHOOD (1)
WOMANHOOD (2)
THE DREAM MAN
ADISHESH AND KSHEER SAGAR
AN UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CRUEL RULE OF DIVINE
AHILYA'S CURSE
GAME OF DESTINY
MANGAL AARTI AND VIDHIKARI
FIRST MEETING
FIRST CONVERSATION
SHE FOUND HER MAN
THE UNWANTED GUEST
SITA'S SWAYAMVAR (1)
SITA'S SWAYAMVAR (2)
LAKSHMAN V/S PARSHURAM
HEART TO HEART
URMILA IS IN LOVE
CHALLENGE
SHE WON IT
(Character arts)
THE ROYAL LUNCH
TIMES TOGETHER
A SPECIAL BLESSING
CHAOS AND SILENCE
NEW LOVE BIRDS
THAT BEAUTIFUL FEELING
UNUSUAL BEHAVIOUR (1)
UNUSUAL BEHAVIOUR (2)
UNUSUAL BEHAVIOUR (3)
RAM'S VOW
MULTIPLE MARRIAGES
SIGN FROM GOD
DARK SKY
HER CONFESSION
PERFECT MATCHES
LETTER OF URMILA
LETTER OF SITA
WHERE IS THE LETTER (1)
WHERE IS THE LETTER (2)
WHERE IS THE LETTER (3)
🎧 Playlist 🎶
RAM'S WISH
HIS CONFESSION (1)
HIS CONFESSION (2)
CRYSTAL CLEAR PATH
CUTE FIGHTS
WEDDING (1)
WEDDING (2)
WEDDING (3)
WEDDING (4)
WHO ARE THEY
BREAKING THE FAST
NIGHT OUT
PRINCESS OF AYODHYA
VIDAI
LUCID DREAM
MEETING SHANTA
PRANK AFTER PRANK
FIRST KISS
AYODHYA PRAVESH
GRAND WELCOME
GAME AND HUSTLE
RAGHU KULVADHU
I AM YOURS
LIFE AT AYODHYA (1)
LIFE AT AYODHYA (2)
LIFE AT AYODHYA (3)
MOONLIT ROMANCE
ARRIVAL OF ECLIPSE (1)
ARRIVAL OF ECLIPSE (2)
NIGHT BEFORE CORONATION
RAGE OF KAIKEYI
EXILE AND SEPARATION
DASHRATH'S LAST BREATH
BHARAT RETURNS
AT CHITRAKOOT
URMILA'S SLEEP
NONPAREIL LOVE
LONELY NIGHTS, SILENT STARS
TRUTH OF LIFE (1)
TRUTH OF LIFE (2)
URMILA'S INTUITION
IN SHADOWS OF EXILE (1)
IN SHADOWS OF EXILE (2)
IN SHADOWS OF EXILE (3)
IN SHADOWS OF EXILE (4)
LOVE RETURNS
SITA'S GUILT
NIGHT OF DEEPAVALI
LAKSHMAN'S WISH
DAUGHTER OF SHESHNAAG
THE GOOD NEWS
THE HAPPIEST MORNING
SISTERS FOREVER
THE RUMOUR
UNWANTED DISTANCES
ASHWAMEDHA YAJNA

TWO WARRIOR BROTHERS

481 32 6
By _leeza_00

" oh yess... i forgot about that. And what should I tell you about them bhaiya. Those two brothers were just fantastic. They have magnetic aura. Nobody can take their eyes off from their charm. Extremely handsome and brave warrior brothers.
First they acquired the knowledge of divine weapons like Brahmastra Narayanastra, pashupatastra etc. And it just took only one day for them to learn. Can you believe bhaiya? They learnt using these weapons in just one day... while it usually takes months for anyone to learn atleast one of them."- Kushadhwaj's eyes were glimming while saying these.

Janak became astonished- " what.... in just one day, they learnt multiple divyastra (divine weapons). How is that possible ?"

Kushadhwaj- " exactly... i also can't believe. But they did it bhaiya. No doubt why Maharshi Vasisht suggested those two brother's name to Maharshi Vishwamita."

Chandrabhaga asked excitedly- " That's impressive. How did they defeat the whole demonic army and tarka herself? "

" The elder one is the one who defeated and killed Tarka. She underestimated him and his brother by looking at his age and made fun of them. But the elder one was unbelievably calm and kind. He gave the rakshasi and her army several chances to step back and save herself. But that stubborn monster woman was just challenging his patience. And at the end he finally showed his power and chopped her ego off. Tarka couldn't stand for more than some minutes infront of that young man.
And the younger one destroyed the entire demonic army of Tarka alone as if it was just a simple game, which he plays everyday. Opposite from his elder brother he is totally furious by nature and was showing no mercy to those monsters. It also took just some minutes for him to end the entire army of Tarka.  

These are not enough about them. After Tarka's death they also convinced Maharshi Vishwamita to perform her last rituals. I was touched at that moment. How could someone be this generous to perform last rituals of his enemy.
Their duty ended there with the death of Tarka. If they would want, they could have immediately go back. But they didn't. They stayed and helped the ashram to establish back again. They were working like some normal workers and built ashram with other people.
They also served Maharshi Vishwamita and other elders at the ashram. I have never seen such humble and down to earth great personalities"

- after listening about these unbelievable qualities of the two brothers, Janak was super impressed and desired to meet them. So he wanted to know their identity. " Who were those two brothers, whose son are they? In my entire life i have never heard about such godly warriors. "

Kushadhwaj looked down with a sigh of disappointment. - " I couldn't get to know that bhaiya. Maharshi Vishwamita hasn't revealed their identity. But I thought about asking their identity before coming back. But when I got the message of Sita's Swayamvar, i couldn't stop myself from coming back to here. Also the war was over and they became busy in the rebuilding of Ashram. So I couldn't get a chance have some words with them. But don't worry bhaiya. While taking my leave i went to meet Maharshi Vishwamita and as you had ordered, I invited him to the swayamvar. And requested to bring these two warrior brothers as well. So that you can meet them.
So there are chances... if they won't go back to their home, they might come to Mithila with Mahashi Vishwamita."

Janak was relieved a little after hearing this. - " Good job Kushadhwaj. I hope their path will bring them to Mithila."

Sita was statued. Some deep changes happened inside her. From the bottom of her heart she wished to see that warrior who is these much kind and generous. Her heart was beating fast. So she just put her palm on chest and closed her eyes. Just Kushadhwaj's words were ringing in her ears which he said while praising him. She couldn't understand what kind of feeling was this. As if she knows him. She knows him more than anyone in this world. She felt as if he is just a part of her, which she had lost somewhere and got back today. Her mind was flabbergasted while her heart was acting very strangely. All she could mutter was - " Who you actually are... kindest brave warrior "

_______

Three days had passed...
The preparation for Sita's Swayamvar was on it's pick. The invitations were sent to all the kingdoms of Aryavart. The designers and jewellers from every part of the nation were coming to the palace to show their clothes and jewelleries to the princess, in the hope that she would select one of them and let him make her wedding attire. Everybody's excitement were just going high and high with time including Mandvi and Shrutkirti. But Sita was just too much calm. Nobody could predict if she is happy or sad. Everytime the thoughts of that warrior who killed Tarka was dancing in her mind and her heart was just not ready to act normally. Storm was rushing through her heart but she was so silent on top. On the other hand Urmila was so tensed and restless. Even after trying so hard, she couldn't become happy or excited like Mandvi and Shrutkirti. She just wanted to talk to Sita. She had no idea about what she exactly wants to hear from her elder sister but whatever was that, sita wasn't saying it. So her anxiety was increasing every moment. How could she let any random man marry Sita. Sita is the most precious thing to her in the world. She believed Lord Parshuram but still.... her heart could feel an emptiness. As if the most important thing it's here yet.

All the family members were sitting at the common hall and were busy in the preparation except Sita. Then Janak entered with a sad face which made Sunaina ask - " Is everything alright Swami ? Why do you look so sad "

Janak took a deep breath and replied- " I got letter from Ayodhya. We had sent the invitation of swayamvar for King Dashrath's elder son. But this letter which he sent back... just broke my hopes. I was always so impressed by King Dashrath's sons. His elder son could be the perfect match for Sita. But currently he is not present in Ayodhya and have gone somewhere in a secret mission which king Dashrath himself also doesn't know. So he apologised for this in the letter. "

Sunaina also sighed sadly and consoled her husband.- " don't worry Swami. I know you had the desire to see our Sita with King Dashrath's elder son but if it's not in the destiny, then we can't force it. Just have faith in Mahadev and Lord Parshuram. Our daughter will definitely find the right one." Both Sunaina and Janak smiled at eachother.

Urmila heard the entire conversation of her parents and it increased her anxiety even more. Since childhood she has been listening to the bravery of Raghukul's Princes. But when she got to know that they are not coming, her little hope broke and stress increased. Because she couldn't think of anyone who can lift the shiv dhanush.
Urmila immediately ran to Sita

Sita was just sitting like a statue at her window and looking at the moon. Her eyes were asking thousands of questions but lips had a calm smile.
"Didi.... sita didi... i have a not so good news.... "- Urmila said in one breath after entering Sita's room.

"What happened?"- Sita's voice was still calm and cold.

Urmila sat next to her by that window and said in disappointed voice- " The eldest prince of Raghukul is not coming for the swayamvar. Because he is out of Kingdom for some secret mission. "

Sita- " so... "

Urmila became shocked by Sita's unbothered reaction. - " what so didi... don't you know the Raghuvanshi Princes are known as the bravest and best warriors. If they won't come, then.... i don't think anybody else will be able to lift the Pinak. "

Sita just smiled at Urmila and said- " that's okay Urmi. Let my destiny reveal my future. "

Urmila helplessly held Sita's hands- " Why are you so unbothered about all these didi ? It's a big descision of your life. And the condition of swayamvar is highly exceptional. That's not an ordinary bow didi... that belongs to Mahadev. That is Pinak. How a normal human will lift it? "

Sita answered- "just like how I can do it Urmi."

"You know you are not an ordinary woman didi. The ill mannered fate of Mithila had vanished just at the moment when Pitashree found you. The infertility of maa and kaki maa vanished because of your presence. I have heard about my own birth as well... how much maa suffered during giving birth to me. Then your auspicious gaze had ended her suffering.... Honestly, it's not an unbelievable thing for me that you can lift that mighty bow. Because you are an extraordinary woman. But that doesn't mean everybody else are also extraordinary. There would be only one extraordinary like you, who will lift the shiv dhanush... your soulmate. But what if he won't participate in swayamvar.... what will happen next.."

Sita answered while looking at the moon with a dull smile on her face - " what else can happen... i will always remain a kumari (unmarried woman)."

Urmila grabbed her sister's shoulder- " For the sake of lord Vishnu.... don't say things like this..."

Suddenly they felt the sudden increase of hustle and bustle in the palace. Everybody was shockingly talking to eachother about something, which grabbed Sita and Urmila's attention.

" excuse me... what is going on? Why everybody is looking so shocked? "- urmila curiously asked to a maid.

The maid bowed down to Sita and Urmila. Then responded- " Because it is a matter of shock Rajkumari. A messenger brought a message which has just shaked entire mithila..... After many decades... Devi Ahilya's curse has broken and she is free now. "

" WHAT.... "- Sita and Urmila stood up from their place together while exclaiming loudly.

The maid- " yes rajkumari... one of the two warriors who had killed Tarka just did it by touching Devi Ahilya's feet. "

Urmila eagerly went near the maid and questioned- " The one who had killed Tarka? But Devi Ahilya's curse could only be broken by a Raghuvanshi.. isn't it ? Then h........... "
Urmila couldn't complete her sentence when the sudden realisation hit her. She just paused for a moment and as usual forgot to blink. Then she immediately turned back to look at sita. That sita, who was just unbothered about everything couple of minutes ago had suddenly turned red. Because she immediately realised it before Urmila. And Urmila was still in her shocked state.

Urmila started joining dots-
" Only a Raghuvanshi could break the curse of Devi Ahilya......"

" The one who had killed Tarka; the elder brother among the two warriors, is the one who broke this curse..... "

" The current Raghuvanshi king Dashrath apologised to pitashree because his elder son can't participate in the swayamvar. Because he is not present in Ayodhya right now......"

"And he is out of the kingdom for a secret mission...."

"Maharshi Vishwamita brought those two warriors on the recommendation of Maharshi Vashisht because they are his best deciples......"

"And Maharshi Vashisht is the Raj guru of Raghukul....."

Urmila exhilarated with widened eyes - " SO THIS MEANS THOSE TWO WARRIOR BROTHERS ARE............."

Sita completed her sentence- " RAGHUVANSHI PRINCES. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
88.2K 4.1K 68
"Eternally?" "For an eternity and even more." __________ Coincidences; are they merely occurring by chance? The universe is always arranged for us, s...
219K 11.3K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
3K 115 27
"I don't even want the Heavens Sita, if I cannot have You by My side. I may have broken the bow kept at the wedding, but I shall never break My weddi...