An Illegal Love (Justin Biebe...

Par xPurpleColorsx

12 year old and a 16 year old falling in love. Everybody around them won't let them be together so they have... Plus

An Illegal Love Chapter 1 (EDITED)
An Illegal Love Chapter 2 (EDITED)
An Illegal Love Chapter 3
An Illegal Love Chapter 4
An Illegal Love Chapter 5
An Illegal Love Chapter 6
An Illegal Love Chapter 7
An Illegal Love Chapter 8
An Illegal Love Chapter 9
An Illegal Love Chapter 10
An Illegal Love Chapter 11
An Illegal Love Chapter 12
An Illegal Love Chapter 13
An Illegal Love Chapter 14
An Illegal Love Chapter 15
An Illegal Love Chapter 16
An Illegal Love Chapter 17
An Illegal Love Chapter 18
An Illegal Love Chapter 19
An Illegal Love Chapter 20
An Illegal Love Chapter 21
An Illegal Love Chapter 22
An Illegal Love Chapter 23
An Illegal Love Chapter 24
An Illegal Love Chapter 25
An Illegal Love Chapter 26

An Illegal Love Chapter 27

426 7 5
Par xPurpleColorsx

this part is going to be boring.....

An Illegal Love - Part 27

Julia

---

The driver pulled up onto a parking lot and pulled out a huge camera from nowhere.

"Are you Julia Michel? Are you really in love with Justin Bieber? There are some rumors saying you two are couples? Is it true?" He continued taking pictures of Hazel and me. I took Hazel's hand and stumbled out of the car. The paparazzi jumped out of the ar and continued taking pictures.

"Julia! Are you really with Justin Bieber?" he called out.

Few people looked our way and they're eyes widened.

Ok, I'm gonna curse. Please forgive me.

HOLY SHIT!

Some people pulled out their huge cameras and took pictures, coming towards us and asking questions.

GREAT! MORE PAPS!

"Ugh! For fuck's sake! Can this day get any better?!" I mumbled under my breath. Hazel looked taken aback. "I'm sorry for... swearing, but I am VERY stressed! I hate paparazzis! They're every where and they won't stop bothering you until they get what they want!"

"Oh b-"

"Julia, did you cheat on Justin?"

"-but Just-"

"Have you guys been together for all these months?"

"-Justin said tha-"

"Did you guys already kiss?"

"-that he qui-"

"Are you guys really together?"

"UGH! For Pete's sakes! You guys shut the fuck UP! Stop botherin' us, her! She ain't no celebrity! She's just a girl who's been adopted by Justin Bieber's mom!" Hazel yelled at the paps. But they didn't even bulge. They continued asking questions and taking pictures of us. Hazel pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

"'Ello?" she said to the person on the other line. "Chaz? Yeah, um... we're stuck here... at the Main Street, near McDonald's. Yup! *giggles* noooo..... But the paps... yeah... Haha Love ya too! Bye." She let out a happy sigh.

I raised an eyebrow. "Someone's in love...."

She snapped out of her dream land and took my hand. "Forget what e're I said 'n follow me! We're runnin' from 'em!"

She started sprinting us away from the sea of paparazzi, and toward some place I had no clue of.

I held onto my breath and concentrated on moving my legs as fast as her. The paps ran after us while taking they're pictures of us.

A song popped in my mind.

'Forever by Drake, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, and Eminem.'

But I didn't know why.

I pursed my lips and pushed that thought away, continuing on moving my legs.

Sara

---

Travis and I took Ryan, Ester, and Taylor to a near by airport and flew them back to Stratford. They looked confused, but didn't ask any questions to why they let them go but not Julia.

I couldn't help but smile at myself.

If they get Julia, I'm free. I'm out of that hell.

Travis was driving the car and I was sitting silently in the passenger seat. I stared at him. He had grey eyes, thin pink lips with brown shaggy hair.

Biting my bottom lip, I looked out the window. After this all ends, we're back to normal. No, we're going to be normal. I felt a hand grasp onto my hand. I glanced to my left to see Travis helding onto mine. I interwined it and smiled at him. He smiled back.

"I love you," he mouthed to me.

"Love you too."

Julia

---

Hazel stopped in front of Starbucks that was barely able to see from the main road. The paps lost us few minutes ago so that was great. But the only problem is that if they'll find us here or not.

"Why are we here?" I asked Hazel with a whisper.

"Just 'cause. 'N there ain't much people that comes 'ere." She took my hand and pulled me into the cafe. "Let's get somthin' to eat."

She handed me a big, old hat and a sunglass to cover my identity.

"May I help you?" the casheer said. She was a teenager with brown hair and curls on the end.

"What'd ya want?" Hazel asked me.

I cleared my throat and lowered my voice. "I want a frappuccino. The vanilla thing."

Hazel nodded and told the teenager what we wanted.

I heard a gasp that came from behind the cashier girl. "Aren't you Julia Michell?"

I let out a small laugh. I gueaa the sunglasses and the hat didn't work. I took them off and let out a small sigh. The two cashier girls gasped and started jumping up and down while squealing.

"I'll do anything you guys want me to do if you guys give us our drinks," I told them. They immediately responded with a nod and started making Hazel and my drink.

After a lot of screaming, crying, signing autographs, Hazel and I sat in the very corner of the Starbucks.

"Ya have to deal with this where e're you go?" Hazel said with the look of 'how the heck do you manage to live with this every day?!'

"Yeah, thanks a lot to Mr. Bieber," I said, sarcastically. "But I don't understand why they want my autographs and stuff.... I mean, I'm just another person of Justin's crew."

"Yeah, but you're his 'lover'."

I gave her a weird look. "I ain't no lova!"

She let out a small laugh. "Aye! You stole my Southern thang!"

"I don't care.... So care to explain everything?"

"Sure. But not 'till they come."

Just when she finished talking, two people walked up to us. They both had sunglasses and hats. My eyes widened when I saw one of their hair styles.

"Chaz?! What the flipping fish are you doing here?!"

He laughed and took his sunglasses off. "Missed me?"

I scoffed. "Ha! No."

"Ok, thanks. I love you too, Julia."

"I know." I smiled innocently.

"So.... do you miss Justin?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "No......?"

"Why?"

"Because I don't just miss him."

He gave me a question look.

"What? I thought you loved him."

"Yes I did. But things change cause-"

"But.... you..."

"Chaz, I miss him A LOT and I'm IN love with him. I don't just love him... no, I can't even express the feeling I have toward him...."

"Say what?!" said the guy who was behind Chaz. I immidaitely recognized his voice.

I gasped. "Justin?!" I whispered, not too loudly.

He only took his sunglasses off like Chaz.

My mouth dropped to the floor. "What the heck are you doing here?!"

"I can ask YOU the same question! Why are you here?"

"I don't know! Hazel pulled me here to get away from the paps... or that's what I thought."

"Didn't y'all miss eachother?! Why ain't y'all doin' anythin' other lovers do? Kiss, hug, make out, or anythin'?!" said Hazel out of nowhere.

Justin looked at Hazel and gasped. "Oh my gosh, you haven't changed one bit except your hair!" he said, trying to change the subject. Or thats what I think he was trying to do.

She looked offended when he told her.

Justin gave her a smirk and turned to me, giving me a bear hug. "I missed youuuuuuu!" he said while giving me a peck on my right cheeks.

I squinted my right eye. "Ewwww. I got Bieber cooties."

Hazel and Chaz laughed but shut up when Justin glared at them.

"So, we gotta talk, Julia," said Hazel with a serious face.

I nodded.

Justin and Chaz sat in a chair.

Hazel sighed and looked straight into my eyes, saying, "First o' all, we didn't know anythin'."

Sara

---

"When are they going to come?" I asked Travis while tapping my foot on the ground and crossing my arm over my chest.

"Sara, be patient. They'll be here soon enough," he said, reasuringly.

".....Can we go inside, 'cause I'm freezing to death!"

Travis nodded and pulled me into the apartment.

As we stalked our way to the room we kept Julia in, Travis stopped in front of the door and turned around to face me.

"I'm going in first, ok?" he asked.

"Sure."

He walked into the door, looked around the room, and froze.

"Oh gosh...." he muttered.

Something was wrong.

I walked over to him and walked in the room to see....

nothing.

Except for a note on the table.

I slowly walked up to it and picked it up, reading,

'Dear Sara,

When you are reading this, Julia and I are far away from where you are. Just to let you know, I can't believe what you were trying to do with her. You are SICK. You should dig a hole and burry yourself alive before I murder you with a spork.

Sammy X'

Julia

---

"Huh?"

"They told us a lie 'n made us kidnap you! Well, not Chaz but me. He didn't know we'd kidnap y'all 'till he saw y'all."

I gabe her a confused look. "So you mean, you two planned everything but didn't know what you guys were doing....? That's confusing...."

Chaz sighed and said, "No, Hazel and I had been told lies about why we needed to kidnap you. And-"

"So they did what they were told to do but they found out they were all lies," finished Justin.

"Ok... This isn't confusing..." I said with a bit of sarcasm, "But could you just answer my questions and that'll be enough...."

Hazel and Chaz both nodded and gestured me to continue.

"Why did you kidnap us?" I asked.

Chaz and Justin looked a bit uncomfortable as they both glanced at Hazel who was blushing the tiniest bit.

"I..." said Hazel, finally speaking up after three minutes of silence, "Justin 'n I had gone out a while 'go, 'bout three years 'go... 'n uhhh.... We..."

I stared at the three of them with my eyebrow raised.

She cleared her throat and continued. "We had a party one night. 'N both Justin 'n I were completely wasted. We didn't even know what was goin' on."

Honestly, I could sense what's going to up next.

I hope it isn't something I think it is...

"We danced a lil', drank more, 'n then Justin said he'd gotta use the restroom 'n stumbled his way outta the dance floor. I was alone so I went o'er to my friends 'n waited 'or him to finish his.... job. After 40 minutes o' waitin', I couldn't take it anymore 'n walked to the bathroom to looked 'or him. I couldn't find him so I walked upstairs 'n looked into one o' the rooms.... Where I heard gigglin' 'n moans 'n... stuff...."

Hazel stopped for a moment and gulped. This isn't gonna be good. I can just feel the tension between the three. Especially between Justin and Hazel.

"Ya know, we were still fourteen 'n we shouldn't of gotten drunk. So I ain't blamin' Justin for havin' it with Caitlin.... 'n cheatin' on me...."

I shot a look at Justin who was glaring down at the tile floor.

"I-is this true, ...Justin?" I said with a very quiet voice.

He nodded slowly. Very slowly.

Turning my head toward Hazel, I asked her, "What does this have to do with..... the kidnapping?"

She sighed and replied, "He cheated on Caitlin after they started to go out. He cheated on her with the Jasmine V girl. O' course she found out, ended it with him, he started to go out with Jasmine, cheated on her with... a slut, Jasmine found out, ended the relationship, he didn't go out with the slut but kept sleeping with her 'til he met ya."

This time, I glared at Justin. "And again, what does this have to do with the kidnapping?"

"I was-"

"She was testing me," said Justin, cutting Hazel off, "if I'm serious about my feeling toward you and I wasn't playing with you."

Ohhh...... "What was the test?" I asked.

"If he'll quit his career to save you." said Hazel.

"...... the 10 billion dollars?"

"We're gonna get to that."

"....why did you want to test him, though? I mean, why would you care if he was playing with me or not?"

"'Cause I.... ....Chaz's been telling me lot 'bout you. From what I've heard, you're a great person. 'N I didn't want your heart broken."

"So continue on with the reasons why you kidnapped me?"

"Sure. I don't wanna break your heart but I gotta tell ya this. Sara ain't what she seems like to be. She was using ya to get her outta this gang thing she has joined earlier in her life. She met this guy named Travis 'n they started goin' out 'n blah blah blah.

'N the gang she joined was awful. They'd rape ya, torture ya, 'n do all kinds o' horrible things 'n leave you unconscious on the floor when they're done, but that'll happen if ya failed to do the 'mission' they've given' ya or if ya wanted to get outta the gang.

Sara wanted to get out o' that gang. But they wouldn't till she gives 'em a replacement, if that's a word, o' her.

She told 'em that she wanted to get out, 'n they said no, o' course. So she said she'll get ya, Julia. They agreed.

They wanted ya clean 'n neat. They didn't want ya with ANY scars or anythin'. " She cleared her throught and took a sip of her coffee and continued. "That's one o' the reasons to why I 'shot' ya. Travis was 'or some reason there, he heard the shot, came burstin' to the room, 'n slapped me 'n yelled at me."

So that was what the yelling and slapping sound was after the shooting.

"What's the other reason that you shot me?" I asked, watching intensely at her as she took another sip of her coffee.

"I had to pretend that I was callin' Justin. Sara was aight there so I had to. She told me to make sure Justin thinks she's dead, so I pretend to shoot ya and callin' him at the same time. Travis somehow didn't know 'bout that so he apparently slapped me."

...ok....

Then something in my mind clicked.

"When are they coming?" I asked.

"Who?" she questioned back.

"The gang. They're coming to get me today, right? That was why you got me out of that place, right? Then when they come and found out that I wasn't there, they'll kill Sara and her boyfriend, Tyler or whatever. We gotta help them!"

The three stared at me with a weird expression.

"What?! We don't have time for this!"

"Julia," said Chaz, "she betrayed you. She acted as your best friend when she was trying to gain your trust just to replace you. She wasn't the person you thought she was!"

"And?" I said, plainly.

"'A-and?'" called out Hazel with an angry voice. "Did you just say 'and'?! Julia, we went through all this to get your life-"

"I didn't ask for it! If Sara's and her lover's life would've been saved, I would give up my life! I wouldn't care what'd happen to me! She is still my best friend even if she was only using me! Now let's go before they get to where ever you guys kept me!"

Sara

---

Travis and I stared blankly at the note Hazel had left on the table.

I trembled down onto the floor, screaming, crying, and cursing at everything and anything that came onto my mind at this state.

I'm dead.

No.

I'm going die.

---------

BORING.

i know:l

i was half asleep when i did all this thing.

...this doesnt seem like a 'love story' anymore... and i cant believe i made Justin a man whore!

and again, im sorry.

Continuer la Lecture