Yugioh x reader one shots

Oleh celestebindley

Some Yugioh one shots Requests are open to everyone and it can be any of the yugioh series! I don't own Yugio... Lebih Banyak

Requests
Yusaku: Morning
Yuya x reader
Yusei x reader
Ryou x reader
Jadan Yuki x Reader
Yugi x reader
Yami/Atem x reader
Shark x reader
Yami/Atem x reader 2
Yusaku x reader 2
Marik x reader
Yusei x reader 2
Yuya x reader 2
Jesse x reader
Yami Bakura x reader
Seto Kaiba x reader
Yami x reader
Yu-boys x reader
Ryou x reader 2
Yusei x reader 3
Yugi x reader
yusei x reader 4
Yami x reader
Yuto x reader
Mai Valentine x reader
Jease x reader
Solomon Moto x reader
Shark x reader 2
Yusei x reader 5 part 2
End of Requests
Yusei x reader 7 part 3

Yusei x reader 5 part 1

64 4 0
Oleh celestebindley

@ThomasNewt27

Watching Y/n's big brother, Yusei Fudo duel was awesome, but when he's duelling an old friend, it just scares me. Y/n ran to Crow and watched in horror and worry. Crow looked at me with his shocked eyes.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?! You should be with Martha!" He said and knelt down. Y/n whimpered and hugged Crow.

"I just wanted to help big brother..." She replied. Crow stood up with Y/n in his arms. She saw the duel fold out. But it didn't end well for her older brother. It was like the night she witnessed an old friend get taken away.

Flashback

Y/n and Crow were captured by the magicians. Y/n was bruised up in a corner while Crow was duelling but lost. One of the bad guys walked over to Y/n and grabbed her roughly. She whined in pain. The guy smirked and threw her across the room. Y/n whimpered and started to cry. Then, an explosion was heard from the wall. Y/n looked up and saw three silhouettes. The lights were turned off, which made it dark. Y/n sat up and wiped her tears. One of the silhouettes ran over to her. His sapphire blue eyes looked into e/c eyes. She started to cry again. She hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Shh... You're safe now, Y/n. I'm here. Everything's going to be alright." Her older brother said softly.

"Yusei..." She whimpered. Yusei glanced around and saw one of the bad guys run. He pulled out a rope and swung it at him, connecting it to the guys duel disk. He glared darkly at him.

"You're not leaving, are you? The fun is just about to start. And I want to thank you for looking after my sister..." Yusei said, activating his duel disk. "The loser's duel disk is destroyed, and until we have a winner, no one's going anywhere."

The moon was uncovered by the clouds, shining through the windows. The bad guy stared, shocked to see Yusei's face. He looked like he was going to wet himself because of Yusei's glare.

"Let's duel. It's my move. I summon summon speed warrior in attack mode." Yusei said. Speed warrior had 900 ATK. Y/n watched the four duels. The tears in her eyes were fogging her eyesight, but she held Yusei's legs like her life depended on it.

"This is for my sister! Junk warrior attack with scrape fist!" Yusei ordered, winning the duel. The bad guy's duel disks were destroyed. Yusei hummed and picked Y/n up in his arms. He wiped away his sisters tears and smiled in relief. Y/n hugged him, which he returned the favour. Yusei started to walk towards his leader with Crow and Jack.

"Kalin." Yusei said. The guy turned around.

"Nice job, Crow and Y/n. Sorry you both had to be the bait." Kalin said. Yusei held Y/n tighter and glared at Kalin.

"This is the last time I am putting Y/n in danger again. I'm sorry, but she got hurt, I am not letting her go through that again." Yusei said. Jack, Crow, and Kalin looked at Yusei and Y/n.

"I have to agree. Y/n got injured real bad, Kalin. She didn't even have a deck with her to duel them. It's too risky now." Crow said. Jack hummed in agreement. Kalin nodded in understanding. Yusei looked at his sister and noticed she was not asleep yet. Normally, she would be asleep by now. Y/n held Yusei's jacket tighter.

"But next time, don't delay the surprise entrance so much." Crow said. Yusei sat Y/n on a table with the map of Satellite, Kalin gave Y/n the texture and let her colour in the area that the gangs were in. Kalin smiled and went to pat her head, but Y/n moved away. He sighed in frustration.

"When are you going to trust me enough to help you out?" Kalin asked. Y/n didn't respond. Crow and Jack laughed while Yusei smiled softly. He never understood why Y/n was hard on Kalin, but he guess she had her reasons.

Y/n was with Yusei at a table helping repair a duel disk for Jack. Crow was playing with other kids. Yusei looked up and saw his little sister handing him a screwdriver. He smiled softly and patted her head. Y/n giggled and smiled. Y/n then noticed a guy with light blue hair, which had a red bandana. His clothes were the same as Yusei's, Jack's, and Crow's. He walked in with a smile on his face. Yusei got up and walked over to me. He picked Y/n up and put her down on the ground, holding her hand. Y/n moved between Yusei's legs. He looked down at her and smiled softly. He kept her hand in his in a reassuring manner.

"Come on." Yusei said softly. We walked over to him.

"The bishops are having a little get-together tonight in checker square. Time to let them know they can't have the court district anymore." Kalin said. Y/n hummed. Kalin knelt down and looked at her. She hid between Yusei's legs again. Kalin pulled out something from his belt. It was a brown card box with a gold pin on it. Y/n stared at it, then Kalin. He smiled softly, holding the box out to her. Y/n looked up at Yusei. She hesitated for a few minutes. Yusei knelt down and held her shoulders.

"I think it is time for you to start defending yourself." Yusei said. Y/n turned back to Kalin and looked at him.

"This is for you. I dug through the worst part of the dump to find it." He said sheepishly. Y/n reached for the box and held it in her hands. Yusei smiled and nodded. Y/n opened the box and pulled out the cards. Her eyes widened. Duel monster cards. The first card was Trishula, Dragon of the ice barrier. Y/n's eyes sparkled with excitement. Kalin stood up and walked to the table, slamming the map of Satellite down on the table.

"You guys ready to go take down the Ambulators?" Kalin asked. Y/n walked over with her new deck. Kalin looked at her with confidence. "We can dream all we want to, but we're never going to get out of the Satellite."

Y/n's eyes widened. She backed up and shook her head. Yusei noticed and picked Y/n up in his arm. Kalin kept talking while Yusei was calming Y/n down. She always wanted to get out the Satellite, that was her dream, and Kalin seemed to just crash it. Yusei hummed and went to sit down with Y/n.

"I don't like this idea..." Y/n said to Yusei. He hummed and rubbed Y/n's head. He stayed silent. He wanted Y/n to live a happy and peaceful life, not a life being in the Satellite. Yusei noticed Y/n looking at her new cards in wonder. Yusei smiled and started to explain the basic rules of the game.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

235K 1.7K 109
Ok so this is a one time thing that I will do and one time only so go crazy I will Request I will let you know what I will do for one shots and so on...
108K 1.4K 27
Come hang out with the volleyball boys! Requests are open (but no lemons for now...I'm still not comfortable with them)! Enjoy!
64K 1K 22
~Requests Closed~
12.7K 288 14
Oneshot Stories Requests are open c: