Yuya x reader 2

Your P.O.V
I was riding my odd eyes into town for a tournament. Everyone was shocked and amazed at the dragon and I. I smiled and odd eyes roared. The people cheered and we continued. We went to the park and I noticed young people my age was looking at me. I fixed my top hat and smiled. I then saw someone I haven't seen in years. Odd eyes stopped and looked at them. Odd eyes was excited and I almost fell off.

"Odd eyes!" I yelled out and I hang onto Odd eyes stomach. My dragon was been petted by the children and I was still upside down. "Are you alright?" A tomato boy asked. I sigh and nod. "Yeah..." I replied and saw Yusho Sakaki. "Y/n. I see your still trying to train your odd eyes" He laughed and I rolled my eyes. "This is my son, Yuya" Yusho said with a smile and I held out my hand. "Y/n L/n. Entertainer duelist" I replied. "Nice to meet you, Y/n!" He cheered and odd eyes moved again and made me fall off.

"Ow.." I stood up and brushed myself off. "Sorry about Odd eyes. He's acts like a child" I apologized. "No worrys. Anyway, how have you been?" Yusho asked me. "Great. I'm basically the queen of games now" I replied. "I saw Yuya on Tv. So I decided to come here and live here. My foster parents were just idiots lets say" I said looking at odd eyes. "So you came here to get away from your foster parents?" Yuya asked. I nod and he hugged me.

"Don't be sad. Smile!" He replied and I hugged back. "Yep. He's definitely your son Yusho" I laughed out and we walked into the duel school. "Hey Y/n? What deck do you use?" Yuya asked. I smiled and showed him. "D/T Deck type" I replied and he smiled. "They're so cool. I got a odd eyes pendulum dragon" He said and we talked nonstop. I then heard thunder and I jumped.

"You alright Y/n?" Yusho asked. "Yeah....Odd eyes!" I called out and odd eyes ran in and cawled up to me. "Scared of thunder?" A girl with pink hair asked. I nod and sighed. "My names Yuzu" she said and I smiled. "Nice to meet you! I'm Y/n" I replied and Yuya sat on the ground next to odd eyes and I.

"Want some hot chocolate?" Yusho asked. "Yes please!" Yuya and I yelled out at the same time. We laughed and Yusho went to get some hot chocolate for us. "Y/n. Do you...never mind" Yuzu said. "Speak your mind, Yuzu" I said to her. She sigh and sat down infront of us.  "Do you have a duplicate of yourself?" Yuzu asked and I was shocked. I sigh and nodded. "I do... I met them once, a few weeks ago actually. They said I needed to come here and get away from the people I was with. So I did" I explained.

Yusho came back and handed us the hot chocolate. "We were the same. That's how we saved my dad" Yuya said and I nodded. I drink the hot chocolate and yawned. Odd eyes disappeared and I smiled. I soon fell asleep after a moment.

Yuya's P.O.V
I felt something on my shoulder and saw Y/n asleep. I smiled and wrapped my jacket around them and I. "Let's get going." Dad said and I stood up, picking up Y/n. We walked home and I walked upstairs to my room. I placed Y/n down on my bed and placed a blanket over them. I smiled and walked downstairs. "Now you know why I was gone for a while. I was looking after Y/n" dad said and I smiled.

"They're just like me" I replied and mum smiled. "They're more then that, Yuya." Dad replied and I nod with a smile.