Shark x reader

Your P.O.V
It's been a whole year since Astral went home. I just finished school and work at a place called Duel Studio. A place that helps people improve their dueling skills. I was the dueling champion so I helped kids and others. What I didn't expect was an old friend of mine walk in. I saw the usual Shark from school. I smiled and he noticed. "Oi L/n! What are you smiling about now?!" He asked walking over.

"How you're still the same after a year" I said with a smirk. "Shut up! I've changed...A bit" He admitted and I shook my head. "Well, what brings you here? You never come to me for anything so this has to be important" I say to Shark. "I'm here to talk to you about something" He replied looking red. I raised a brow and tilted my head. "That is?" I asked. "I LIKE YOU OKAY! Not just a friend.."Shark yells out.

My eyes widened and I smiled. "I love you too, Shark. You didn't have to yell" I replied with a smile. He blushed and looked very happy. I remembered when he was to stubborn to listen and always kept his emotions bottled up. He looked tough but on the inside, he was a little soft. He always hung out withme since I was a support chancellor soI had to look after students and spend my time with others. I smiled and looked at Shark.

Shark's P.O.V
I was happy that Y/n likes me back. I kissed her warmly. She kissed back and we pulled away after a minute or so. I hugged her and she did the same. "My girlfriend" I say proudly and I noticed Yuma cheering and the others taking pictures. "Will you lot leave me alone now?!" I asked them annoyed, Y/n giggled and hugged me. "Love you Shark" She says. "Love you too, Y/n" I replied and kissed her again.