Yu-boys x reader

Requested by LovelyDaimond500

Your P.O.V
Yu-boys, the bracelet girls and I were at the beach having fun since it was my birthday. Yes, my brithday and the day that I normally hate as well. I get totoo many presents, like things that I don't need like hats because I have wolf ears and a fluffy tail. I'm normally called fluffy because my wolf ears and tail were wait. I was pumping the volleyball up since it was flat and hasn't been used in forever. "Come on, Y/n! We're waiting!!" Yuzu shouted. "I'm getting there!" I shouted back. I sighed amd finished pumping the volleyball up. I threw it up in the air and smacked it to the others. I walked over and the boys were covered in sand. We laughed and I grabbed the ball. "Game on guys! Get up and see who wins! Otherwise you need to buy us lunch!" I said and the other girls nodded. "You're on!" Yugo shouted and we played.

I hit the ball and it hit Yuya in the face. He fell back and groaned. I ran over and looked at him. "Are you alright Yuya?" I asked. "Y-yeah. I'm alright." He replied with a smile. "Well, since the girls won that, boys buy lunch." Serena said and, Rin, Yuzu, Ruri and I high fived each other. "Alright let's go." Yuto said. The boys left and I smiled. "I'll go with them." Serena said and walked with them. "So Y/n? Do you have any crushes?" Yuzu asked. I looked at her confused. "What? Why are you asking me now?" I asked and we sat down. "Just asking." Yuzu replied. "Who would love me because of my ears and tail, Yuzu? People like I'm weird or strange." I said and looked out into the ocean. "You'll meet the perfect person, don't you worry!" Rin said and I nod.

Normal P.O.V
The Yu-boys and Serena where ordering lunch when a question came into her mind. She smirked and looked at the boys. "So...Who do you boys like?" She asked them. They blushed and the only thing they had on their mind was Y/n. "We'll be honest with you, Serena." Yuri said. "It's Y/n.." They said at the same time. She was surprised and it turned into giggles. "Don't laugh at us!" Yugo said, annoyed. "You all have a crush on the same person? How does that work?" Serena asked with a smirk. The boys didn't answer. They got their food and Serena asked some questions about what they like in Y/n. She kept embarrassing them and teasing them. They got back to the girls and she smirked. "Hey girls! Guest who the boys like!" Serena said and gave the girls their food. "Oh no." Y/n said. "They like Y/n! They all do!" Serena said. "Serena!!!" The boys yelled out.

Y/n blushed a light pink colour and was surprised. She looked at the boys and they had a deep red blush on their faces. "You...you all like me?" Y/n asked and they nodded. "Y-yeah. We do." Yuya shudded. The girls laughed and kept teasing. "Will you..choose who you would like to go out with, Y/n?" Yuto asked. Y/n was not sure who to choose.

Your P.O.V

If you went with Yuri:
"I choose Yuri." I said and he was surprised. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "Sorry guys." I apologized. "It's alright, Y/n. Now. We're going to chase Serena for a while." Yuya said and they went after Serena. "I love you, Y/n. You are my light." Yuri said with a small smile. "I love you too, Yuri. You are my light." I replied and kissed him gently. We watched the others play around and having fun. I placed my head on Yuri's shoulder and closed my eyes. Yuri patted my head and played with my tail softly, making me fall asleep.

If you went with Yugo:
"I pick Yugo." I said and he grabbed me bride style and ran off with me in his arms. "Yes! I love you fluffy! Mine now!!" Yugo shouted and we laughed. The girls were trying to save me from Yugo but he just ran with me in his arms. "I love you too, Yugo." I said and kissed him. He was surprised and he tripped in the water, face first. I sat up and he groaned. "Are you okay, Yugo?" I asked and he had a smile on his face. "Yep! I'm okay!" He replied and laughed again. He then kissed me letting me kiss him back. I splashed water in his face and it started to be a water fight. We accidently splashed Yuri and he was mad. We ran off laughing while Yuri chased after us.

If you went with Yuto:
"I...Yuto. I choose Yuto." I blushed and he sat next to me. "I'm glad you chose me, Y/n. I love you so much." He said softly and the others were looking at us in awe. The others walked to the water and played while Yuto and I were sitting on the sand eating our lunch, sharing it. He gave me some of his lunch and I gave him some of mine. We smiled and I laid my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and smiled. "I love you Yuto." I said and looked into his purple eyes. "I love you too, my wolf pup." Yuto replied and kissed my forehead. I grabbed a bunch of sand and started to build a sandcastle. Yuto helped out and we did that for the rest of the day.

If you went with Yuya:
"You know what....I pick Yuya." I said a little confident. "M-me?" He asked. I nod and stood up. He smiled and hugged me, spinning us around in circles. We laughed and he put me down. "I'm so happy! Come on! Let's go and play!" Yuya cheered and ran off. "Yuya! Calm down!" Yuzu shouted after him but I shrugged my shoulders and ran after him. "Yuya! Wait for me! I can't run on sand!" I yelled out and he slowed down for me. I sighed amd he kissed my lips and sat down. I smiled and we started to build a sandcastle. I leaned forward and kissed Yuya on the lips. We smiled and I grabbed some shells. I placed them on the castle and noticed it was getting late. I yawned and he giggles. Yuya picked me up and we went home while I went home with Yuya.

Sorry if it wasn't what you expected but I tried. Hope you enjoyed it though!!