Seto Kaiba x reader

Seto's P.O.V
I was qalking around the city with my little brother, Mokuba when I saw someone skateboarding at the old skate park. "Y/n! I'm going to head home early. See you tomorrow!" Another person shouts out. "See ya, b/f/n" The skater said and the other left. "Big brother? You alright?" Mokuba asked. "Yes, Mokuba. You can go play at the park if you want." I told him. Mokuba cheered and ran to play at the playground.

"It's not every day you see a business man show up at a park like this." The skater said. I looked at them and they had h/l h/c hair, e/c eyes. They wear a pair of jeans and a top that showed their shoulders a bit. And a singlet under the shirt. They wear a pair of headphones around their neck. I stayed silent. "I like to see children play here. It reminds me of some of my childhood." They said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "My parents disappeared years ago when I was here. I didn't know what happened to them. I was an orphan always playing at the park. Other children gave me food when they could and one left their skateboard here and I returned it. That's how I met my bestfriend." They explained. "Mokuba and I were also orphans. I beat our step father and he adopted us. I took over his company and became someone that he wasn't." I said.

"I'm Y/n L/n by the way." They said. "Seto Kaiba." I replied. "Seto! Come play!" Mokuba says. "I can go play with him if you want." Y/n said. I nod and Y/n walked over to Mokuba. I watched them play together. It became dark and we needed to go home. "Thanks again, Y/n! See ya!" Mokuba says. "Thanks for playing with Mokuba." I said. "It's no problem at all. Have a good night, Seto." Y/n said and waved goodbye. They skated away and Mokuba smiled. "Y/n was fun to play with. I wish that people that look after me can be like that." Mokuba says and I had an idea. "Let's head home." I said and we went home. For the next couple of weeks, we returned to the same park and met up with Y/n. Mokuba was always excited to see Y/n and he was amazing with kids. I smiled everytime they played together.

One day, Mokuba wanted Y/n to stay the night to see what will happen. "Wow. This place is huge!" Y/n said and Mokuba smiled. "Come one Y/n! Let's go play!" Mokuba says and dragged Y/n away. I shook my head and went to the couch and start some work. After a while, Y/n walked downstairs and layed on the ground. "Your brother is asleep now from all that playing around. I'm tired myself." Y/n said and sat up. "Thanks for looking after Mokuba, Y/n. I appreciate it." I said. "Nah, don't mention it. That's what I do best." Y/n said and stood up. I helped Y/n up and we walked upstairs and walked intp my room.

I grabbed some clothes for Y/n to wear for the night. "Here. You can wear these." I said and gave Y/n a shirt and pants. "Thank you." Y/n said and went to get change in the bathroom. I sat on the bed and waited. Y/n came out and stretched. I blushed slightly and stood up. "Be mine." I said. "What?" Y/n asked. "I said if you'd be mine. Please. You have looked after my brother and I for a while now and I just...I just like that." I confessed and held Y/n's hands. "Seto...of course I will. I love you for who you are. Not because you're rich or anything. Just you." I smiled and kissed Y/n. They kissed back and we smiled. "Now. Can we sleep now? I'm tired and I feel like my legs are going to fall off." Y/n said and we went to bed.

"Much. Better." Y/n said between yawns. "Goodnight Y/n." I said to them, wrapping my arms around them. "Goodnight, Seto." Y/n replys and falls asleep in my arms. I kissed their head and smiled. 'The only thing I need to destruct me from work besides Mokuba.' I thought and fell asleep myself.