Ryou x reader 2

Ryou's P.O.V
I was walking to my partners house to stay the night. They've been acting alittle out of place. Friends being fake, bullying and feeling like she doesn't belong. I knocked on the door and waited. They're mother opened the door and smiled with relief. "Ryou. I'm so glad to see you. Y/n's in their room. They haven't come out for a while now." She said and I nodded. I walked to Y/n's door and knocked once. No response. I knocked again. "Y/n. Love. Can I come in?" I said. I heard a whisper 'yes'. I opened the door and walked in. Y/n was lying on their pillow. I sat my bag down and sat on the bed. Y/n sat up, still looking down. "Y/n, love. You alright?" I asked them. They hugged me and started to tear up. "Oh, (n/n). It's okay." I whispered to them. "Don't worry. You're not alone." I said and hugged them.

I pulled Y/n closer to me and started to stroke their hair softly. "Their not going to hurt you. Not while I'm here. You're going to be okay. I promise." I whispered and Y/n looked at me with teary eyes. I smiled softly and they nodded. "I might have something that might cheer you up." I said and walked to my bag. I opened it and walked back to the bed. I sat down again and gave Y/n a plush of their favorite duel monster. It was the size of a a normal sized teddy bear. Their looked at it and smiled. "Thank you, Ryou." They said while hugging me with the plush. I smiled and hugged back. We then heard a grumble. I looked at Y/n. We made eye contact and they blushed. I chuckled. "Are you hungry?" I asked.

Your P.O.V
I blushed when my stomach grawled. "Are you hungry?" Ryou, my partner asked. I nod and felt embarrassed. "There's no need to feel embarrassed, love." He said and smiled. I wiped my eyes and giggled. We heard a knock and looked at my bedroom door. My mum was standing there with two plates with my favorite food. I smiled and she returned it. "I figured that you two will be hungry." Mum said and walked in, giving us the food. "Thank you." We both said and mum smiled. "Theirs more if you want it." Mum said and walked out. We both ate the food and we both got ready for bed. I sat next to Ryou and we played a few games like uno and duel monsters. I won uno but Ryou won duel monsters. We put on a movie and we watched the movie.

I yawned and layed my head on Ryou's shoulder. I was still hugging the plush. I tried to keep my eyes open. It looked like Ryou noticed because he paused the movie, turned the tv off and layed us down, covering us both with blankets. I snuggled up to Ryou and fell asleep. I felt a kiss on the head. I smiled.

Ryou's P.O.V
I covered both of us with Y/n's blankets and got comfortable. Y/n fell asleep, still cuddling the plush. I kissed their head and noticed a small smile. I smiled and wrapped my arms around them. Soon I drifted off to sleep. I woke up the next morning to see Y/n still in the same position that they fell asleep with. I smiled softly. I looked at the clock. It read 7:49 am. 'Good thing it's the weekend.' I thought. I felt Y/n move. I looked down at them and they rubbed their eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful." I said and kissed their forehead. "Morning, kitty." They replied softly. "How did you sleep last night?" I asked them. "Better then the other nights." They replied. I smilled and hugged Y/n again. "Stay for a little while longer." I said. "Okay." Y/n replied with a smile. We then felt something on the bed and saw Y/n's pet dog, (d/n) dog name on the bed. "Good morning to you too, (d/n)." Y/n said patting its head. The dog wagged its tail, rapidly. I smiled and kissed Y/n's cheek. "Thank you for helping me, Ryou." Y/n said. "It's quite alright, (n/n). I'm just glad your not upset anymore. Just remember that you're not alone. When you get back to school, you can hang out with me and my friends." I replied. "Okay. I guess I didn't need those 'friends' I had. I got something better." Y/n said. "Mmh? And what would that be?" I asked. "You." They replied. "Oh. I thought you meant (d/n)." I said. We both laughed at my sarcasm. (D/n) barked and ran out. We both calmed down and smiled at each other. I leaned in, Y/n did the same. Our lips met and we shared a sweet kiss. We pulled away after a minute. "I love you Y/n." I said. "I love you too, Ryou." They said with a smile.