Yugi x reader

Your P.O.V
It was the day of the Kaiba Corp Dueling tournament and I was dueling different people. After dueling people, I normally go for a ride but this time it was alittle different...

I was about to ride home on my D-wheel. A new type of motorcycle that has a duel disk on it. I noticed someone running away from angry guys and the boy tripped. I was close so I reved my runner and whistled, making the guys look at me. I reved it again and they looked frightened. "The Playmaker! Run!!" The leader yelled out and ran away. I drove to the kid with starfish like hair and crimson eyes.

"You alright?" I asked him. "Yeah...I'll be alright, thank you..." he says. "Just call me Playmaker." I replied. "Well, I'm Yugi Moto" He says witha smile. "Pleasure...What were you doing out in these parts? it's dangerous" I asked Yugi. "I was dueling people for the tournament but then these guys wanted to come with them but I refused so I ran and I took a wrong turn and here I am" Yugi explained. I nod with an understatement.

"Want a ride home, Yugi? I don't want you to run into those creeps." I said. "Thank you" He said and I gave him a helmet. He hopped on and held on. I reved the engine and drove Yugi home. He seemed to enjoy himself and smiled. I smiled and turned a corner. After a minute, we were at a game shop and people were waiting infront of the shop. "Yugi!!" A blonde yelled out. "Hey guys!" Yugi yelled out hopping off the runner, giving me the spare helmet back.

"Thanks Playmaker! See you around?" He asked holding out his hand. I looked at it and shook it. "Alright. Don't be surprised when you see me around" I replied and smiled. I reved the runner and dove off.

Yugi's P.O.V
I watched Playmaker drive away and I smiled. I ran up to the others and said hello. "Who was that? He looks like he's trouble" Tristan says. "That was Playmaker. I was being chased by people and she saved me." I explained. "She!?" They yelled out and I blocked my ears. They went on and on about her and I tried to shut them up. I sighed and Yami appeared. "She must be a duelist. She had a duel disk with her" Yami said and I nod.

We said our goodbyes and I walked inside to see Grampa waiting for me. "Hello Grampa!" I say. "Hello Yugi. How was your day?" He asked. "Great! I met a new friend. She's so cool. She gave me a ride home!" I cheered and smiled. "That's good to hear" he said and I went upstairs to get ready for bed. I entered my room and noticed Playmaker sitting at the open window. She glanced at me and smiled.

"Hello again. Sorry I just wanted to talk to you. I seem to have a good feeling about you" She said with a closed eye smile. "Well, I am the king of games after all" I replied. "And I'm the queen of games" she said and that surprised me. "So you like to play games?" I asked. "Yeah, basically." She replied and I smiled. I hopped onto my desk and sat next to her. We talked for a while and had fun. Every night, she came and we talked for about a month. I started to fall for her and loved having her around. I introduced Playmaker to Yami and he liked her.

"Well, now that we know each other, I guess that I can tell you my real name...My name is Y/n L/n." She said moving her hair out of her face and I blushed. She was so beautiful. I then kissed her cheek and looked away embarrassed.

Your P.O.V
Yugi kissed my cheek and looked away. I blushed and smiled. 'So be it' I thought and kissed his head. He looked at me and I smiled. "I did nothing" I say with a giggle. "Sorry.." He said. "Love you too, my star" I say. "Star? Wait....YOU GOT THAT BECAUSE OF MY HAIR DIDN'T YOU?!?!" Yugi asked and I nod. "It's cute and besides, I couldn't help it." Y/n says and kissed me on the lips. I melted into the kiss and we pulled away.

We then heard a knock at the bed room door and Y/n kissed me again and jumped down with a smirk. "Yugi? What are you doing? We had a get together remember" Tea says and I nodded. I was about to leave the room until I say a duel monster on my desk. It was Fire Opal Head, a dinosaur card. I then saw a note and I placed it in my pocket. I ran down stairs and met with the others. "Hey Yugi, what's in you pocket?" Tristan asked. I pulled the card and note out and sat down. "Sweet card, where'd you get it, Yug'?" Joey asked. "A friend dropped it off earlier and I didn't realize there was a note." I replied.

"Well, read it" Tea says. "It says: Yugi, I want to give you this card as a sign of our trust. If you need help like trying to out run creeps, us Fire Opal Head and he'll defend you and send a signal to me and I'll be they with my runner. See ya later, My Star! Playmaker

P.S. I knew your friends would be at your place since I'm good with eardropping so I didn't put my really name on this letter! See ya, Yugi Moto!

I finished reading the note and blushed. "Aw! That's cute Yugi! Are you going to introduce her to us?" Tea asked. "I'll think about it" I replied amd for the rest of the night, we had fun and played some games. I missed Y/n already and sighed. "Someone's bored" Joey asked. "I have an idea! Why don't you call Playmaker over!" Tristan suggests. I sat up with a happy face. "I'll get the phone!" I say and dialed Y/n's number.

Your P.O.V
I was bored as hell and heard my helmet going off its nut. I grabbed it and put it on, answering the call. "Playmaker! Do you want to come to my place and hang out with me and the others?" Yugi asked. "Sure, I'll be there in 10 minutes!" I answered and ended the call and grabbed my stuff and hopped onto my runner. I drove to Yugi's place with excitement and got there in 5 minutes. I parked my runner in the shadows where nobody will spot it and ran to the front door.

I rang the bell and Yugi ran down the stairs almost tripping and opened the door. He hugged me and I returned it. We walked in and we walked upstairs. "Everyone I want you to meet my..." Yugi blushed and I giggled. "I'm Y/n, known as Playmaker. I'm Yugi's girlfriend" I helped Yugi out and they was surprised. "Dude. Why didn't you tell us that you have a girlfriend?!" The brownatte guy asked. "Shut up Tristan! I'm Tea" The girl says and I smiled. "Joey Wheeler, best duelist after Yugi" The blonde said.

"Yeah...I've seen your duels and they weren't as impressive as Yugi's duels" I replied and everyone laughed. I sat down next to Yugi and we jad some fun. We were now watching a movie and I felt something on my lap and saw Yugi asleep. I smiled and placed a kiss on his head. Night my star" I whispered and saw everyone else asleep. I turned off the TV and layed next to Yugi and held him close. 'I never thought of having people care for me...Thank the nameless pharaoh for that' I thought and fell asleep.