Yami Bakura x reader

Your P.O.V
It was April fools day and I was sleeping until my boyfriend, Bakura honked a horn and I fell out of bed with a yelp. He ran off laughing and I ran after Bakura. "Can't catch me!" Bakura yelled out and laughed more. I took a short cut and jumped onto him. "Why can't I have a day that doesn't involve anything?" I asked and Bakura sat up. "I don't know. But April fools, love." He said with a smile and I layed my head on his shoulder. We then heard a knock at the door so I stood up and opened the door. Cold icy water fell on top of me and I groaned.

Bakura, Yugi, Yami Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Ryou and Tea were laughing and I sighed. "April fools Y/n!" Yugi cheered. "Haha...Funny..." I replied and walked back inside. Later on, I was shopping for things when people were pranking me every time I walk into a shop or a place and I was to tired to deal with it. Everyone was yelling in my ears, laughing at me and I couldn't take it anymore. Joey then pranked me by scaring me with a scary mask over his face. I then ran off crying. Everyone was looking at me but I didn't care. I ran home and ran into my bedroom, not answering Bakura.

I jumped onto the bed and wrapped myself in the blankets and put one of Bakura's hoodie over my head.

Bakura's P.O.V
Y/n ran past me and I saw tears in their eyes. I became worried and went to our bedroom. Y/n was wearing one of my hoodies and knew that they are having a hard day. I sat on the bed and Y/n looked at me. I saw sad eyes and tears. I crawled over to Y/n and hugged them tight. "What's wrong love?" I asked and the cried more. "The...pranks..they're too much!..." Y/n replied through sobs and I wrapped the blanket around me so Y/n can hug me still.

I kissed her head and layed us down. "Do you want to watch something that might cheer you up?" I asked and Y/n nodded with a small smile. Y/n was the only one that saw this side of me. I closed my eyes and wrapped the blanket over us and we cuddled eachother and watched funny animal videos on YouTube. I have to had admit, they were very funny.