Marik x reader

Your P.O.V
I was studying the ancient pyramids and noticed a tomb. I walked down and saw someone. "Can I help you Y/n?" Marik asked. "No thanks babe." I replied. Marik nodded and smile, then my phone rang. I picked up and sighed. "Well my time in here is over...sorry Marik" I said putting my phone away.

"I can walk you back if you want?" Marik asked. I nod and walked back hand in hand, to the airport. I said goodbye to Marik and smiled. "Thank you again Marik" I say. "No problem, I'm always here if you need me, N/n" Marik replys and kissed my head. I walked onto the plane. I waved out the window and smiled. He did the same and the plane started to move.

Marik's P.O.V
I watched Y/n go and I smiled and walked home. A year later, Yugi wanted me to visit and I agreed. I packed some things and went to Yugi's. After a day, I was there and walked in. I was greeted by everyone and I sat down. "Mai and her cousin are comin' over so we'll have so much fun!" Joey says and I was confused. "Where here!!" Mai said and I stood up.

I then noticed Y/n from a year ago. "Y/n?" I say. "Marik?" We were surprised to see each other and Y/n hugged me. "Missed you my cobra" They said and I smiled. I noticed everyone look at us and I sigh. "Marik you know Y/n?" Tea asked. "Y/n is my Boy/girlfriend." I explained to everyone. "My cousin is very adventurous, I'm surprised you guys are in a relationship" Mai says. "I don't think Y/n duels though" Mai added. Y/n pulled something out of their bag.

"Who says I can't duel, Mai?" Y/n asked with a smirk. "What type of deck is that?!" Joey asked. "Cyberspace deck" Y/n replied and I smiled. "I have 2 different jobs; I'm a archaeologist and a hacker. Best of the best" Everyone was shocked and I took out my deck. "Want to duel then, Y/n?" I asked with a smirk. "You're on!" They replied and we ran outside and to the park. We stood infront of each other and I was ready. "Deck set! Into the VRAINS!!" Y/n yelled out and they changed. Y/n had a F/c suit base and 2/f/c stripes that glow slightly.

Their shoes were boots and I saw a different duel disk. I blushed and looked down. "Time to put this game into action!" They said and we started to duel.

Mai's P.O.V
I watched the duel and I was still surprised. Where the heck did my cousin get a deck? I noticed Marik winning and Y/n was smiling? Y/n 2 monsters disappeared and something glowed. "I link summon! Cyber end dragon!" Y/n said and directed an attack, winning the duel. The duel monster smiled and looked at Y/n. They nodded and disappeared. I cheered and ran to them, hugging them. "That was amazing! How did you learn that?!" I asked and Y/n sighed.

Marik's P.O.V
I walked over to the others and Y/n looked at me. "Great game, Marik. Not bad for my first time" I was shocked then had a smile on my face. I hugged Y/n and they smiled. "My adventurer" I said with a smile. "My tomb keeper" Y/n whispered and kissed me. I kissed back and we pulled away with a smile.