Ryou x reader

Ryou's P.O.V
I was sitting in my seat reading a book when Joey yelled out. I smiled and sighed. "Hey Bakura! Wanna duel?" He asked. "No thank you." I replied and continued reading. Class started and I put my book away. I grabbed my school book and noticed my deck fall out. I picked my cards up and smiled when I saw a dragon card. It was Tyrunt the dino worrier. The one that my old friend gave me when we were young.

I smiled and continued. After class we were sitting on the roof top, eating lunch. Tristan looked at one of my cards funny. "What is it Tristan?" Yugi asked. "This card...Tyrunt the dini worrier" he said and I quickly took it. "Wow! Bakura, you alright?" Joey asked. I nod and looked at the card. "That must be an important card if you snatched it out of my hand" Tristan says.

"It is...someone gave it to me when we were young..." I replied. "Tyrunt the dino worrier is a very powerful monster that can be used as a-" I was cut off. "A protecter to your life points. The card that can whipe out you life points with out a commande" I stood up and turned around to see Y/n on Stardust dragon. She jumped down and the dragon vanished. "Y/n?....Y/n!!" I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

I started to cry and we fell on our knees. "I missed you so much..." I said and pulled away still crying. "I missed you too, kitten.." Y/n said and whiped my tears away. I then noticed a Koribo infront of me and I smiled. "Hello there.." I say softly patting it. Y/n helped me up and hugged me again. I hugged back and smiled. We pulled away and I looked at the others. "Everyone, I want you to meet my best friend, Y/n L/n!" I said with a smile.

"Pleasure to meet you all!" She said. "I'm Yugi Moto"
"I'm Tea"
"Joey Wheeler"
"Tristan"
"I want to show you around! You need to see everything!" I say with excitement. She giggled and I blushed. "Alright! Calm down, Ryou!" Y/n says and I smiled. I kissed her forehead and smiled. She made a dragon like noise and I chuckled.

Then the bell rang and I groaned. "No!!" I said and hugged Y/n, placing my head on hers. "It's alright! I'll wait for you outside at the gate" she said and I pouted. "Come on, Bakura! We have class to go too!" Joey said and I held Y/n hand and slowly let go. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine" Sje said and I nod.

After class, I ran out the classroom and ran down the stairs ignoring my fangirls. I ran to the gate and saw Y/n. I slowed down and took her hand in mine and we went to fun places. After a while, we started to walk home and Y/n was smiling. "Do you want to stay the night?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled. "Sure." We entered and walked upstairs. I gave her some clothes and got changed. She came out and jumped into bed.

I hopped in and cuddled up with her. Y/n giggled and I kissed her sweetly. We pulled away and slowly went to sleep. Y/n was asleep first and I closed my eyes and slept with a smile on my face and withY/n in my arms again.