Yami/Atem x reader

Yami's P.O.V
I was walking with Tristan, Joey and Tea to the museum to help me remember my past. We walked in and went to the Egyptian section. We've read and looked at it before but there was nothing, until I spotted someone that looked familiar but I didn't know. I went after them and stopped when they turned around. "Hello Pharaoh. It's great to see you again! You might not remember me since you lost your memory but a wife never forgets her lovers Starfish like hair" She said and I had tears in my eyes.

"Y/n? Is it really you? My love?" I asked and hugged her tightly. "It's me, love. I'm here" she said and I was happy to see her after 5000 years. "Pharaoh? You down there?" I heard Joey yell out. Y/n walked next to me and I followed behind. "Sorry about that guys" I say keeping Y/n close. "Who's that Pharaoh?" Tea asked. "Everyone meet, Y/n the ruller that ruled beside me 5000 yeara ago" I introduced her.

"How are you still alive?" Tristan asked. "Thanks to my Millennium puzzle that's around my neck helps me survive as a spirit and become human" She says and smiled. I noticed a silver Millennium puzzle around her neck and smiled. I kissed her check and smiled. "Missed you too" She said and the others looked at us in aw. I noticed Yugi smiling and Y/n noticed him too. "It's a pleasure to meet you Yugi! Thank you for looking after my husband for me" She said and Yugi nodded. We then noticed Rebecca run over and hug me. "Yugi! I've missed you!" She said and Y/n pulled her off me and growled.

"I'm not Yugi, Rebecca." I explained. "Oops, sorry Yami" she said and Y/n stood down. "Sorry miss" she said and Y/n smiled. "Y/n" she said and smiled. "Can you say hello to Yugi for me?" Rebecca asked. I nod and she ran off. "Kids these days. What's up with that?" Y/n asked and I smiled. "I'll tell you later. Right now I'm tired and want to stay with you" I replied and we walked home. I let Yugi take over because he wanted to talk to Y/n. I was a bit jealous but Y/n was looking at me with a smile.

"So, you and the Pharaoh are married? Do you have kids?" He asked. I blushed and she blushed as well. "Yes we're married but don't have kids" She replied and relaxed. It's been a year since Y/n came back into my life and we finished our journey. We stood infront of the doors to the spirit world and smiled at the others. "We'll come and visit you all. Don't worry! And Yugi thank you for setting Atem free." Y/n said and hugged everyone.

Your P.O.V
I walked back to Atem and we slowly walked throught the doors. We gave our friends a thumbs up and smiled. We disappeared through the doors and saw our old friends waiting for us. "Welcome back Your Majestys" They say and we smiled. "It's great to be back." Atem says and we walked home. A few months later, I was excited because I was going to have a baby girl and I wouldn't stop smiling. Atem then came in and looked at me confused.

"What are you doing, Y/n?" Atem asked. "Oh nothing. I'm just happy!" I replied and layed on my side, on the bed. Atem layed his head on my stomach and felt something move. I sat up and I did the same. "This is why your happy? I'm going to be a father?" Atem asked with tears in his eyes and I nodded. He hopped up and picked me up and spun me around. "I'm going to be a father!" He yelled out and hugged me.

"I can't wait to see the baby! What gender is it? How far are you? I'm going to go nuts!" Atem says and smiles. Priest Seto walked in and we were smiling. "My king, what is going on?" He asked. "There's going to be an air to the throne! She's going to be a great queen! I can't wait!" Atem ran out of the room and Seto smiled. "Congratulations my queen" Seto says and I smiled. "Thank you. Let's go calm him down before he hurts himself" I say and we went after the pharaoh.

We calmed Atem down and we all went to bed. Atem amd I lay awake happily. "I'm about 3 months so don't worry." I say and he nodded. I hugged Atem and he smiled. It's been a few months since Atem found out that we're having a baby girl and I was due soon. I was in our room setting up the baby stuff. I smiled at work and felt a hard kick. "I know my princess, almost there. Your not going to hurt me don't worry" I say and noticed Atem at the door.

"Stop talking to yourself love" He teased and kissed my check and my stomach. I then felt my water broke and giggled. "It's time" I say and Atem was surprised. "Let's go before the baby comes out" Atem says and we went to the healer.

Atem's P.O.V
I waited outside the room and heard a baby crying. I smiled and pasted infront of the door so I can come in. Priest Seto walked up to me and sighed. "My king you need to calm down. You might scare the baby if you keep doing this" he said and I calmed down. The door then opened and the healer let me in. I looked at Y/n and she looked at me with a smiled and a baby in her hands. I walked over and sat next to her.

"She's beautiful." I say and then saw a white and black tail and 4 fingers on each hand. "It's alright love. I'm the same." Y/n said and showed me her hands and black and white tail. I smiled and kissed Y/n. The baby looked at me and smiled. "Dada!" She said and I was surprised. Y/n gave her to me and I smiled. "She said her first words!" I say and spun around. The baby giggled and I kissed her. "You name her, Atem" Y/n says and I thought of a name. "What about Whiteout?" I suggested.

"Perfect. Princess Whiteout of Egypt" We smiled and held our daughter close. "Love you" Y/n said with a smile. "Love you too" I replied and Whiteout fell asleep. A 1 year later, Whiteout was big and smart enough to go to another word with us to see our friends. We traveled and walked around. Whiteout was so excited like her father and saw the game shop. We walked there and opened the door. "Hello how may I-" There was Yugi standing there shocked. "Atem? Y/n?" He dropped everything and ran up to us and hugged us.

"We've missed you too Yugi" I say and smiled. "Uncle?" Whiteout asked. I nod and she hugged Yugi. "Welcome to the family" Atem says and smiled. "I'm Whiteout!" Our daughter said with a smile. "I'm Yugi Moto" He replied. "Moto?" She asked. "It's a last name so people know who you are" Yugi explained and Whiteout looked at me. "My last name is L/n but I married dada." I replied and she smiled. "Whiteout L/n!" She said and we laughed. "Let's see the others shall we?" Yugi asked and we nodded.

'It's good to be around people that you haven't seen in a long time. The things that happened in the past brought us together and made a family that can never be separated' I smiled and enjoyed the life that we were in, even tho we're over 5000 years old.