Mai Valentine x reader

Requested by: @PoenaMors

Your P.O.V
Mai and I were walking around town looking at things. And since she dragged me out here, she said that she will buy me something if I do and I had to get up. You see, sometimes it can be difficult when you're in a relationship with Mai Valentine. She was an Extrovert while me being a tired person, an introvert she was always on the move. I had no idea how I got into this mess but for some reason, she made me a better person in a way. I had more friends and a awesome girlfriend.

"Y/n. Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Uh...yeah, I can eat. Since I skipped breakfast again." I replied.

"Good. Because we're going to get your favorite!" My eyes lit up.

"Yes!" Mai laughed and grabbed my hand. We arrived and ordered. I got my favorite while she got the same. We ate at the park which was nice and Mai was enjoying herself.

"Hey Y/n?" I looked at Mai telling her I was listening.

"Do you...maybe want to go help me with some shopping? I have to go get some groceries and new clothes since the old ones don't fit my anymore?" She asked. I finished my food and smiled.

"Sure. I have nothing better to do. I might as well. Besides, I have to return the favor for buying this." I replied. She smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed slightly and covered my face.

"Ah...Don't cover your face sweetie. You look adorable." Mai says with a smile. My face became red as a red rose and she giggled.

"Hey look! It's that freak! I'm surprised they're hanging out with someone." A few hirls say and started laughing.

"Yeah! How can anyone like them?! They're just weak and useless!"

I looked down and tried to not cry.

"Hey! No one messes with my sweetheart that way!" Mai says and talks back to the mean girls. I was shocked. No one has ever done that to me before. Not even my old friends. Normally people just sat there and watch but Mai stood up for me.

"Now listen here! You talk to them that way then you have to deal with me and what I do to people that do this to them isn't pretty so I suggest you go back to wherever it is you came from before I beat the living crap out of you!" Mai shouted and the girls ran off crying.

Mai sighed and walked up to me and sat down, wrapping her arms around me. I was shocked that Mai swore at the bullies.

"It's okay sweetie, those girls aren't going to hurt you, I promise." She says softly. I cried and she was there to confort me. I felt relieved that Mai was here with me and supporting me. I pulled away slightly and she wiped the tears away.

"Now. Let's go and get the groceries and then we can go and watch a movie at my place, how does that sound?" Mai asked. I smiled and nodded. We stood up and we walked to the grocery store. Mai had the trolley while I was placing stuff in it. We got to the snack section. Mai and I glanced at each other and smiled.

"I'll grab the drinks, you grab the snacks. Cool?" I asked. Mai smiled and we split up. I came back and met Mai at the other side. She had some snacks and I had some drinks. We giggled and went to the check out. While we were sorting the bags, the casher said;

"You have a loving girlfriend. Hope you have a good day!" I smiled and grabbed the rest of the bags. I waved goodbye and we walked off.

"Hey Y/n? I don't think we can go back and do the clothes today." Mai said. I shook my head. I lead her to my car and opened it. I smiled and she was shocked.

"When did you get your license?" She asked.

"About a few weeks ago. Nailed it first try." I said proudly. I grabbed her bags and placed them in the boot. I locked the car and we walked back in again. We walked into a clothes store.

"Hey Mai, let me pick some." I said, Mai smiled.

"Alright. Don't get to cared away." Mai replied. I picked an outfit and gave it to her. She grabbed them and walked in. I waited and soon enough, she walked out wearing a cute dress and a cute jumper.

"You are too innocent, Y/n. I love it." Mai said with a teasing tone, I blushed slightly. She chuckled. I picked another. We went through a few and bought about 5 new ones for her. We walked back to the car and put them in.

"That was the best shopping day ever. Thanks Y/n." Mai said with a huge smile on her face. I smiled back and we drove off. We arrived after 10 minutes. I packed infront of her house and we moved everything inside and put them away. I sat down on the couch while Mai put her new clothes away.

Mai's P.O.V
I walked back to the living room and saw Y/n lying on the couch. I giggled and they looked at me.

"What?" They asked.

"Nothing. Just looking at my gorgeous lover." I replied, making Y/n go red. I smiled and sat down next to them.

"Now. What movie?" Y/n asked. We scrold through and saw a new movie, I am Dragon. We agreed on that and settled down. We grabbed the snacks and drinks. Y/n grabbed a nearby blanket and we cuddled in it. The movie was a little similar to Y/n and I. Before we met, Y/n was like the dragon and I was the princess. I met Y/n when I was in trouble and had an injury. They protected me and I was annoyed but now that I got to know them, we were two peas in a pod. Different people but love each other. After the movie, I was trying stay awake but I fell asleep, placing my head on Y/n's shoulder.

Your P.O.V
I felt Mai's head on my shoulder, noticing she was asleep. I grabbed the remote and turned everything off. I moved the blanket and picked her up. I walked to her room and placed her on the bed. I took my shoes off and hopped into bed with her as well. I moved closer and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled the blankets up and I slowly drifted off to sleep as well as having a dreamless sleep.