Yusaku: Morning

Your P.O.V
I woke up to see my husband, Yusaku sleeping peacefully and I smiled happily. I tried to sit up but couldn't. Yusaku pulled me down again and trapped me in his arms. "And where were you going?" He asked not opening his eyes. "I was going to make breakfast" I replied and rolling over to look at him. We then felt someone else on the and we saw our baby girl, D/n. She's 9 years old and loves going to school. She has bangs like her father with my coloured hair at the back.

"Good morning papa and mama!" She said and crawled in between us. We all cuddled and Yusaku opened his eyes. I stared into his lush green eyes and smiled. He didthe same and d/n sat up. "Happy birthday D/n" Yusaku says and grabbed something. I saw his deuling deck and she was confused. We all sat up and gave it to her. "This is a dueling deck. I used it to save link Vrains" he explains. "I'll show you." He said andwe got ready. I looked st him and he nodded.

"D/n. I got something for you" I say and gave her a duel disk. We put ours on and slammed our decks in. Yusaku grabbed his other deck and did the same. D/n looked at us and did what we did. "Then say Deck set and then say into the Vrains" Yusaku said and was off. "Papa!" D/n said. "Deck set; Into the Vrains!" We said and we were in the Vrains. We saw Playmaker waiting and we walked to him. I then noticed D/n was wearing a suit with a skirt red skirt.

I wear a suit similar to playmakers with a hood and my hair was a different style; it was in long pigtails. "Mama, papa!" She said and hughed us. "I hear a data storm coming." I say and playmaker grabbed D/n and jumped onto our hoverboard. "Welcome to link Vrains!" He said and our daughter was amazed. "Happy birthday D/n." He said and I smiled. 'It's good to be back' I thought and remembered the stuff I did in the past.

I smirked and went ahead and Playmaker shook his head. They chased after me and I did a little trick. "Happy birthday D/n" I say and they caught up qith me. She look very happy and the data storm ended and we hopped off our hoverboards and we sat down. "Thank you mama and papa" She said and we smiled. "Best birthday ever!" She yelled out and I stood up. "Who wants to duel me?" I asked and D/n hopped to her feet and Playmaker nod. 'Best family ever'