Yugi x reader

Yugi's P.O.V
After the events of Diva and the plana...Everything went back to normal. Tea went to study dance in new york. Joey is still dueling. Tristan...I have no idea now. Bakura is the same as Tristan. I'm at the game shop alone since grampa had to do some errands. I sigh and was thinking. Since today was a day that nobody really came to the shop, it gets boring. I then heard a the door bell ring and I perked up. I she a girl with h/c hair. She walked around the shop and noticed me. She had lovely e/c eyes. "Hello. I'm looking for a pack that has traps and spell cards. Do you have any? I've looked everywhere and couldn't find anything." The girl explained. "Of course! And you've come to the right place too. We have spare traps and spell cards that people just open and don't even buy them." I replied and pull the box out.

"Thank you the Egyptian gods. Thank you so much!" The girl said with a smile on her face. I chuckled. "It's alright. I'm glad I could help!" I replied. I felt something that I haven't expressed before. It was like butterflies or little Kuriboh's flying in my stomach. Then a clash of thunder was heard and the girl jumped. "Seems like it's going to rain." I said. "Great...If I've known, I would of brought an umbrella." The girl said. "I might as well get going. I'll take this please." The girl replied. I finished with the order and she gave me the money. I waved goodbye to her and noticed something. It was her phone! "Oh no.." I ran out and tried to look for her but couldn't find her anywhere. "Damn she sure is fast." I mumbled and walked back inside. I opened her phone and is said something like "If lost, ring ********** Thanks!" I sighed and knew it would be a bad time to call now.

Grampa then walked in and I smiled. "I'm back. Anything happen when I was gone?" He asked. "Well, I girl came in looking for spells and traps. And she also forgot her phone." I explained. "Oh dear. That doesn't sound good." Grandpa said. A while later, I was in my room thinking if I should call the h/c haired girl or not. Since it was night time, she could of been asleep by now. I sighed and went to bed. I woke in a strange place, it wasn't strange but familiar. It was Egypt! I looked around and saw someone. They wear a long coat that was black and had red, blood-like prints on it. "Who are you?" I asked
"That does not matter anymore...The pharaoh wants you to do one last favour..." They whispered. "Atem? What is it?" I asked. "Protect her. Protect the girl with your life...." They replied back. "Who? And why?" I asked. "Y/n. She's thief king Bakura's relative. He wants the Pharaoh to ask you to protect her." They say to me.

"Thief king Bakura? Why?" I asked. They took off their hood and revealed the same h/c hair that the girl that was looking for spells and traps that afternoon. She had e/c eyes and googles with a f/c f/a on it. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand, placing the goggles in it. "Because, I'm her from this time. Bakura and Pharaoh Atem wants you to protect her. Give these to her, she'll need them...good luck." She said and I woke up. I sat up and felt something in my hand. I looked and saw the same goggles from my dream. I looked at the phone on my desk and got up. I ran to the game shop phone and dialed the number. I waited and someone picked up. "Hello?" They answered. "Uh..Hi. Is this Y/n? I'm ringing because you forgot your phone at the game shop you came to earlier." I explained. "Oh my...I completely forgot about my phone! Thank you so much! I appreciate it! I'll be coming now. Just wait for me out side and I'll come and get it!" She said. "Uh...okay! See you soon." I replied and hang up. I sighed and waited for about 5 minutes and then went outside. I waited and saw a girl running towards me. She slowed down and stopped. She breathed heavily. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah...Just give me a second." She said.

She calmed down and sighed. "I am so sorry for that." I shook my head. "No. Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong. And here." I gave her phone back, plus the goggles." I held them out and she stared at the goggles. "Thank you...where did you get the goggles? I haven't seen them since a guy named Bakura found me and snack into my house." Y/n said. "Well, long story short. Someone gave them to me." I replied. "Let me guess. Someone from ancient Egypt came into your dreams and gave them to you?" I was shocked. "Uh...yeah. That's it." I replied. Having a closer look at her face. Her eyes were full of curiosity and anxiety. I looked away and she giggled at my reaction. "You are just adorable. I'm so sorry but I just had to say it." Y/n said and smiled. I didn't know what to do. Her smile just lit up my entire world. "Anyway what's your name?" She snapped me out of imagination land. "Uh...It's Yugi. Yugi Moto." I replied. "It's a pleasure to meet you! And as you probably know me. I'm Y/n Bakura!" She said. I smiled sheepishly. "Anyway, I better get going! I have some stuff to do before I enter a duel tournament." Y/n said. "Duel tournament?" I haven't heard that a tournament was going to happen.

"Oh yeah. Apparently Mr rich boy, Seto Kaiba is hosting another duel tournament in a day or so. He doesn't surprise me though, I might not be from around her but I do know one thing. He has no idea what's going to send him running back to where he came from." Y/n said with a smirk on her face. I chuckled at the nickname Y/n gave Kaiba. "You remind me of my other friends." I said and Y/n looked at me. "What can I say. People mistaken me as other people." She said and we both laughed. "Well, I'll have to sign up and see what happens. And maybe duel you in the process." I said. "Are you challenging me, Yugi? Because if you are, you are so on." Y/n said and we smiled. "I'll see you then?" I asked. "You bet! Just save me some duelists if you start early!" Y/n said and ran off. I smiled and noticed Grandpa walk out. "Ah...young love." He said. I blushed slightly and shook my head. "You going to enter that new tournament?" He asked. "If she is. I might as well." I replied and he smiled. "Well. As I always say. Knock them out of the park!" Grandpa said. "Oh I will. But I feel like Y/n will be a little different." I said. "Why do you say that?" Grandpa asked.

"Because, she seemed to have a lot of Thief King Bakura in her." I replied and Grandpa nodded. 'Can't wait until we duel....Y/n Bakura.'