Jease x reader

Requested by @rosequeem23

Being trapped in a mind set isn't easy. Y/n tried to escape but it won't let them go. Ever since they arrived at Duel Academy, Y/n felt safe but it soon turned into more darkness. Something trying to control them, ruining their hopes and dreams. But in their last year of Duel Academy and being a Ra Yellow student, Y/n met someone that brightened their mind. And that person was Jesse Anderson. Someone that is like Karen Yuki but someone that had advise. Y/n didn't know what this feeling was. All they know is that if they tried to do something, the darkness in their mind and body would destroy it, making life difficult. Y/n met Jesse during Dr Crowlers class.

"Good morning students and slackers, we have a new student joining us today. Meet Jesse Anderson." He said. A student in Obelisk blue uniform, blue hair, lovely green eyes that I could get lost in and a amazing smile.

"Heya everybody, names Jesse!" He said with a smile.

"Yes now, Jesse, you can go sit next to the quite Ra Yellow student, Y/n. She's at the back." Crowler said. Jesse walked up the stairs and he noticed the person Crowler said to sit next to. He was confused because they didn't say anything, they had an emotionless expression on their face. But they did have beautiful e/c eyes and silky h/c hair. I sat down and Crowler started talking.

"Hey, I'm Jesse what's yours sweets?" Jesse asked, holding out his hand to shake. Y/n glanced at Jesse's hand and questioned themselves if they should do anything. Instead Y/n decided to speak in a soft voice.

"Y/n." They whispered, just enough for Jesse to hear. He smiled.

"Y/n? That's a lovely name. It's a pleasure to meet ya, Y/n!" Jesse said. Y/n looked down embarrassed. After class was over, Y/n walked out but heard someone call out to them. They turned around and saw Jesse Anderson. Y/n sighed and waited for him.

"Thanks...for..waiting for...me..Y/n." Jesse said, puffing. "You are quite fast."

I took that as a complement. Jesse stood up properly and smiled. God Y/n started to fall for that smile.

"Remember what happened last time. This man could break your heart like the rest of them..." The voice in Y/n's head hissed. Y/n flinched. Jesse was confused and put a hand on their shoulder. Y/n snapped out of it and looked into Jesse's eyes. They were filled with worry.

"Are you alrigh' Y/n? You zoned out." Jesse asked. Y/n nodded and turned around. Jesse and Y/n walked together to their next class. 'This boy doesn't seem like the others. Maybe I can finally break free with his help.' Y/n thought with a small smile that no one can see.

It has been a few months since Jesse and Y/n met. Y/n didn't speak but always listened to Jesse. He would tell them things like how his day went, where he came and other simple things. Jesse learnt a little bit about Y/n. They don't speak, they don't mind listening to anything or anyone but they don't like large crowds. Sometimes they would just run off, randomly. Jesse would follow and comfort them. He didn't ask, he just stayed with them, making sure they weren't alone and just letting them k ow that he was there. One day, Jesse wanted to ask Y/n if they wanted to duel. He looked for them everywhere and found them on the roof top.

"Heya Y/n!" Jesse greeted with a smile. Y/n jumped a bit and glared at Jesse for scaring them. Jesse chuckled and sat down next to them.

"Hey Y/n? Can I ask ya somethin'?" Jesse asked. Y/n looked confused but nodded. The confused look on Y/n faces made Jesse's heart beat skip. He wasn't sure what this feeling was but he knew it happened whenever he was with Y/n.

"I was wondering if we can have a duel? It's okay it ya don't wanna'" Jease said. Y/n's eyes widened and were hesitant but slowly nodded a yes. Jesse smiled widely and hugged Y/n. They stiffened up a bit but relaxed. Jesse quickly stood up and helped Y/n up, dragging them to the duel arena. Y/n blushed slightly. Students gave them weird looks but they didn't care at the moment. Soon they got there and stood on opposite sides.