Disenchantment Sagas

By TheDisenchanter

Everything begins to change on Bean's wedding day when she encounters Luci, a demon sent to curse her life, a... More

The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 1
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and the Wanderer Part 2
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon and The Wanderer Part 3
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon and The Wanderer Part 4
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 5
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 6
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 7
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 8
The Princess, The Elf, the Demon, and The Wanderer Part 9
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 10
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and the Wanderer Part 11
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 12
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 13
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 14
The Princess, The Elf, The Demon and The Wanderer Part 15
Home Sweet Home
Bachelor Party Part 1
Bachelor Party Part 2
Wedding Day
Knight's Of the Zog Table
Bandits of the Plains
Courtyard Spar
Snakeroot Shenanigans Part 1
Snakeroot Shenanigans Part 2
The Underground Tomb Part 1
The Underground Tomb Part 2
The Underground Tomb Part 3
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 1
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 2
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 3
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 4
Bounty Hunter Bean Part 5
Knight's Festival Part 1
Knight's Festival Part 2
Knight's Festival Part 3
Knight's Festival Part 4
Knight's Festival Part 5
Prince Derek
The Confidence with Fairy Dust
Dreamland Babysitter
The Prince, The Demon and The Pig
Party at Number One Castle Drive Part 1
Party at Number One Castle Drive Part 2
Party at Number One Castle Drive Part 4
Spooky Campfire Stories
Exotic Insects
Relaxation
Gentle Giantess Part 1
Gentle Giantess Part 2
Gentle Giantess Part 3
The Elf and The Wanderer
Demon Time Part 1
Demon Time Part 2
Demon Time Part 3
Demon Time Part 4
Demon Time Part 5
Dear Freya
Mingle
The Prince out and about
Hilda
IronHeart Part 1
IronHeart Part 2
IronHeart Part 3

Party at Number One Castle Drive Part 3

154 13 3
By TheDisenchanter

Right after Bean had temporarily left Koga at the bar table to greet Hilda, he saw his pet beetle fly past him. Koga spits out the water he was drinking and hurried after it. "Trevor!" He called out to him. "How the hell did you get out of your cage?!" He shouts. The black and yellow herculean beetle flew out of the ballroom, and Koga followed close behind. "Trevor, get back here, you little-WHOA!" Koga would find himself slipping and falling flat on his back. "OW GODDAMN IT!" He groaned.

"Sorry about that,"

Koga opens his eyes and sees Miri looking down at him. "What the hell did I slip on?!" He asked, rubbing the back of his head.

"Water," Miri replied, placing the mop back into the bucket. "I would have a wet floor sign around here, but I keep misplacing it."

Koga gets to his feet, pops his back, and looks up at the ceiling. "Damn it, I lost him!" He said in frustration.

"Who are you looking for?" Miri asked.

"My pet beetle is loose,"

"A pet beetle? Isn't that the one you use for beetle wrestling rings?"

"Yeah, I-"Koga paused. He looks down at Miri and asks, "Uh, who are you?"

"My name is Miri," Miri replied, looking up at Koga. "Everyone just calls me mop girl."

"Oh, uhh...I think I've seen you around before?"

"Well, I do go to the beetle wrestling matches. I've seen you lose a lot with your beetle," said Miri. "Thanks to that, I have a few gold bags thanks to your losses."

"Well, at least someone won some gold from those," said Koga, scratching his head. That's when Koga remembered. "CRAP! MY BEETLE!"

"It went down that way," said Miri, pointing down the hall.

"Thank you!" said Koga, running down the hall. "TREVOR GET YOUR BEETLE ASS BACK HERE!"

Koga could see crawling on the stonewalls. Koga would hop in the air to grab at Trevor, but he flapped his wings and flew away before he could get him. "Damn it!" He cursed as he chased after him. Koga would find himself going further underground. He had to kneel and stroll down the steps slightly to squeeze through the path he was going down. He would find himself back in the broader pathway with a candle against the wall that brimmed with fire. "Goddamn it, Trevor, where did you take me?"

"We usually store spare supplies down here,"

Koga yelps and turns around to see Miri standing right behind her. "Where the hell did you come from?"

"I followed you," Miri replied.

"Aren't you supposed to be moping?"

"I got bored. You chasing a beetle around looks way more fun,"

"It's more annoying than fun," said Koga.

"Dude, I spend most of my day moping stone floors. I'll take anything at this point,"

"Fair enough," said Koga, turning his attention away from Miri and looking around above him. That's when he saw Trevor call through the crack of a door. "There you are, little rascal!" He rushes over to the door and tries to open it. Koga looks over at Miri. "You wouldn't happen to have a key, would you?"

Miri shakes her head no. "Nope. Odval is the one that carries keys,"

"UGH! Alright then," Koga raises his leg and kicks the door down. Both Koga and Miri would stare into the room with blank expressions on their faces. Odval, Sorcerio, and a group of men and women were staring at the two of them. All of them were complexly naked. And the room itself...completely smelled of musk.

"...can we help you?" asked Sorcerio, lying on his back with Odval on top.

"Uhh...yeah...have you all seen a black and yellow herculean beetle anywhere in here?" Koga asked.

"There it is," said Miri, "It's crawling on that woman's ass."

A woman lay there, bent over with the beetle crawling on its right cheek. Koga walks over and gently picks up Trevor, whose arms are wiggling angrily. "Trevor! You little pervert!" He scolded him.

"It felt rather good, actually," She said, smirking at Koga. "But I'm pretty sure you feel better," She fluttered her eyes at Koga.

"Yeah, whatever, lady," said Koga, turning away from her and heading for the door.

"Hold it, Koga!" said Odval, stepping forward. "I must have your word that-"

"Three eyes, please..." said Koga, placing his hand over his face. "I'm not going to stand here and talk to a guy who's built like a stick and has a thong on...please spare me..."

"How rude! Oddie has a wonderful body!" said Sorcerio, scowling.

"Thank you, my love," said Odvl, smiling at Sorcerio. He turned his attention back to Koga. "Before you go, Koga, I must know you will not speak of what you saw. We are an ancient secret society that conducts great matters of state and diplomacy!"

"We are the shadow behind the crown! The unseen ha-"

"Guys, guys..." said Koga, cutting them off. "I didn't ask...and I don't care..."

"Rude..." said Sorcerio, frowning at him. "Could you at least put our door back on?"

Koga looked down at the door on the ground. "Oh yeah..sure," he places his pet beetle on his shoulder and picks up the door. He and Miri backed up slowly and aligned the door with the entrance.

"Oh, by the way!" said Sorcerio. "If you ever decide to barge into our society again, please bring that little cat friend of yours with you..."

Koga pasued. He tilted his head to the right and stared at Sorcerio in shock. Koga would slowly look away from Sorcerio and place the door back into place. He looks down at Miri. "What the hell was that?" He said, confused.

"It looked like a sex cult..." said Miri. "Way too many dangly parts for my liking..."

"I'm going to try and forget I ever saw any of that..." said Koga. He looks at his pet beetle and gently pet its back. "You caused me a lot of trouble, Trevor. I hope you know that!"

"That is a lovely little beetle," said Miri, looking up at it. "Can I hold him?"

"Sure," said Koga, handing Tevor over to Miri. Miri held Trevor in her hands, and he crawled up her arm and around her right shoulder. Trevor began to flap his wings and sit on her right shoulder comfortably. "It looks like the little bastard likes you!"

Miri smiled and giggled. "He's such a cutie! Beetles are such cool bugs!"

"I know, right?!" said Koga excitedly. "Praying Mantis, Moths and-"

"OH! Have you seen a steel blue ladybug before?!" Miri asked, gleaming.

"I have no idea what that is, but it sounds super cool!" said Koga, thrilled at the thought. That's when Koga's excitement would be replaced with a look of confusion. "I feel like I'm forgetting something..."

"Oh yeah, Princess Tiabeanie is having a party," said Miri.

Koga's eyes widened. "OH SHIT!"

...

"You are so pathetic, you know what?" said Luci, staring at Elfo.

"What?" Elfo said, confused, as he turned to face Luci.

"Bean's over there sitting at the bar drinking away her depression, and you're not even trying to comfort her?"

"Well...I..." Elfo looks over at Bean. She takes a long swing of her beer and slams the mug on the table. "Ok, ok, ok...I'll try it again..."

Elfo grabs a couple of cheese cubes, eats them, and strolls to Bean. He climbs onto a stool and sits next to her. "So uhh...hey Bean! Pretty cool party, huh?" He asked, smiling at her.

"Yeah, it's fine, I guess..." said Bean, staring into her mug. She moves her gaze from the beer mug and looks at you. "Are you having a good time?"

"Oh yeah, I am! I'm having a blast; this is the best party I have ever participated in! Even though it's the only party I've ever been a part of...but It's still fun!" Elfo chuckles awkwardly.

Bean chuckles shallowly. "Nice," She took another swing of her drink.

Elfo twiddles his thumbs. "Um...Bean, I was wondering if I could ask you something?"

Bean slammed the mug down on the table and burped. "What is it?" She asked, looking at Elfo.

"Well...umm...can I just be honest with you?"

"Yeah, of course. Is everything ok?" Bean asked as she swayed a bit in her seat.

Elfo clears his throat and stands on the stool. "Well...Bean...you see...I-I...I'm into big girls!"

Bean's eyes widened as she stared at Elfo. She started laughing and said, "What? Like...are you a chubby chaser or something?"

"NO! I'm not! I just...what I'm trying to ask is..." Elfo began sweating a bit. "Well...could you ever be with a guy who's...my size?"

"Like...dinky?" Bean asked.

"Dinky?" said Elfo confused. "I...uhh...sure?"

"Well...I have been drinking since the party started, so it's probably the alcohol talking, but...I mean may-"

"GET TOUCHY LIKE THAT WITH ME AGAIN, AND I'LL KNOCK THE REST OF YOUR TEETH OUT!"

Bean and Elfo turned to see Hilda walking towards the bar with a furious expression. She sat down next to Bean and said, "Hey, Bartender! Hurry up and bring me a drink!" she asked aggressively.

Bean looked over at the knight she left Hilda with, and he was unconscious on the floor. She laughs. "I guess the knight didn't turn out well, huh?"

Hilda snaps her eyes onto Bean and glares. "No, Bean, the knight you decided to drop me off to did not turn out well. And I didn't want it to turn out well!"

Bean frowned at the aggression Hilda was showing her. "I was just trying to cheer you up, Hilda! What's with the attitude?"

"If you wanted to cheer me up, you would've spent time with me at this party! Not dump me off to some stupid knight I don't know!"

"It's a party! It's a place where you socialize and get to know new people! Get to know new people!" Bean shouted at Hilda.

"Maybe I'm not good at meeting new people! It would've helped if you stayed with me and introduced me to some friends; then maybe I would be ok, but no, you decided to leave me behind so you could flirt with that Koga man!" Hilda yelled.

Elfo was looking anxious. "Ok, ladies, let's calm down and eat cheese cubes and-"

But he was cut off by Bean, who suddenly slammed her hands on the table and kicked back her seat. "AT LEAST KOGA IS HERE AND WANTED TO BE! TAVISH LEFT AND DIDN'T WANT TO SEE YOU!" Her voice echoed across the ballroom. Pendergast and his band stopped playing their instruments, and everyone at the party looked over at Bean and Hilda. All eyes were now on them. Luci let out a quiet "ooooooooh" as he watched the two.

Hilda stood there in shock, with her mouth suddenly hung open. "W-What?" Her voice quivered. Hilda places her hands across her face and runs out of the ballroom, sobbing.

At this time, Koga had returned and looked at Hilda as she ran down the stone hallways. "Uh...did I miss something?" He said, looking at everyone in the ballroom. Bean's frustrated expression would turn into happiness as she saw Koga. She rushed to Koga, grabbed his hand, and left the ballroom with him.

"B-Bean!" Elfo called out to her. But he would sigh once she left. "Oh, man..."

Bean was dragging Koga down the stone hallways. Koga asked Bean where he was taking him, but she didn't reply. The two found themselves on the top of the castle. The two had a perfect view of the dreamland town.

"Finally, you decided to slow down," said Koga as Bean released his hand.

"Sorry, I just had to get away from everybody," Bean held herself as she looked out at the view of the enchanted forest. "Where did you go?" She turned to him. "I thought you left the party..."

"My pet beetle got out, and I had to get him," said Koga. "Hey, did you know there's an underground sex cult that Odval runs? Like, right under your castle."

"I don't care about that," said Bean, walking closer to Koga.

Koga stared at Bean and noticed her eyes were a bit red. "Hey...are you ok?" He asked worriedly. He sniffed. "You've been drinking a lot, have you?"

Bean placed her head on Koga's chest. "Koga...can you please just hold me?"

Koga looked down at Bean. He slowly placed his arms around her and held Bean tightly. "Bean...talk to me...what's up?" He whispered to her.

Bean looked up at Koga. Her blue eyes met with his bright green eyes. She would stand on her toes and place her lips against his.

Koga's eyes widened as Bean brought Koga into a soft kiss...under the bright moonlight. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 643 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
14.6K 284 7
Humanity has always lived in ignorance while the supernatural toys and exploit's them all on the basis of racial superiority. Despite a few select hu...
4.3K 173 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...