Sonic Skyline

By mikebearthegamer13

(note I don't own Sonic Skyline or Sonic itself. I just thought that Skyline looked cool and the comic was pr... More

Meeting the Ringmaster
The Skyline is never the limit
The Fox and The Lynx
The Red Emerald
Angel Island pt 1
Angel Island pt 2
Angel Island pt 3
Angel Island Pt 4
Exploring Knothole
The Next Emerald pt 1
The Next Emerald pt 2
The Mammoth Mogul pt 1
Mammoth Mogul pt 3
Mammoth Mogul pt 4
Mammoth Mogul pt 5
Mammoth Mogul Finale
Mammoth Mogul Epilogue
Finding A Sticky Situation
Knuckles' Big Fishing Adventure
The Artificial Growth Of Humanity In One Nicole
The Dawn Of Despair
The Ark
Sonic Skyline Character Bios
Into The Past
Enter: Shadow
Shadows Of The Past
Eclipse Of Mayhem
Containment
Maria
The Ultimate Lifeform pt 1
The Ultimate Lifeform pt 2 (Shadow Arc Finale)
The Dusk Of Despair Turns To The Dawn Of Hope
Sonic Skyline Character Bios 2
Dinner With The Rabbits
Tech meets Wild
Babylon Rises
Rogue Skies
Rogue Skies Aftermath
Birds Of A Feather
The Meeting
Long Claw
Metal City
Starline
Siege on Metal City
Low Point
Fallen Jet
Finding The Resolve
Rising Hawk
The Fight In The Skies (50th Chapter!!)
Roaring Wave
Raging Storm
Rumbling Jet/Babylon Falls (Babylon Arc Finale)
Babylon Aftermath
Sonic Skyline Character Bios 3
Hiding Under The Sticks
Wild Encounters

The Mammoth Mogul pt 2

53 1 0
By mikebearthegamer13

Sonic: .... What?

Tails storms off out of the room.

Sonic: Tails wait!!!

Sonic and Knuckles chase after Tails. Eggman sighs.

Eggman: The past brings to much pain, especially familial ones.

Nicole nods and turns to face Eggman.

Nicole: So Doctor, what is the information we'll need for this mission?

(In the hanger)

Tails grabs some tech parts and heads over to a workbench and starts putting the parts together. Sonic and Knuckles watch uncomfortably.

Knuckles: *whispers* Shouldn't we say something?

Sonic: *whispers* I don't know what to say. Nothing I can say will make him feel any better.

Knuckles: *whispers* Well we should say something kind and supportive at least.

Tails: You do realise I can hear you two right?

The two jump as they see Tails slightly turns his head to look at them.

Sonic: *sighs* Look, we get that this information is alot right now but-

Tails: You don't get it. I lost everything to that.... Monster. He makes me feel alone and weak. You don't understand how that feels.

Tails turns his head back to the workbench and continues to tinker with the tech. Knuckles grips his hat and Sonic breathes out a long breath.

Sonic: I lost my Dad and Uncle 8 years ago.

Tails stops tinkering.

Tails: What happened?

Sonic: I don't know. They disappeared one day without any trace of them left. After that day I was all alone, just living on the streets barely surviving. Getting beaten up by the other townsfolk just because of being different then everyone else.

Tails looks down at his two tails.

Tails: I get that feeling.

Knuckles: And I'm the last of my kind Tails. I'm the only one left to carry the traditions and story of my clan. If you guys never showed up at Angel Island, I'd probably would be forever alone and never see the sights past my home.

Sonic: We're not saying we totally understand what you're going through but, we understand that feeling of being alone and weak.

Knuckles: Heh, speak for yourself. I'm plenty strong.

Tails laughs a little and sets down his tools.

Tails: Thanks guys. Means alot.

Sonic smiles and messes with his quills.

Sonic: We're happy to help in anyway we can.

Knuckles cracks his knuckles.

Knuckles: Especially if it means taking down that Mogul creep.

Tails sighs and turns to face them.

Tails: You don't know what he's like. He's stronger than any foe we've faced before, and we've never won before.

Sonic walks up to Tails and puts a hand on Tails' shoulder.

Sonic: True, but we have information on him and we're going to face him, not the other way around. We've got an advantage here Tails.

Tails smiles slightly but brushes off Sonic's hand and takes a few steps away.

Tails: But he's too strong. You don't know what he's capable of.

Knuckles: Then tell us.

Tails turns to look at Knuckles.

Knuckles: Tell us what he did.

Sonic: If you're comfortable sharing. We just want to help you in any way possible. We're your friends.

Tails smile and sighs.

Tails: It began 7 years ago.

(7 years ago)

???: MILES!!!! Where did you go?!

A 5 year old Tails snickers as he runs down a hallway in a huge castle. Tails turns a corner to see a crack door and hears voices. Tails creeps towards the door to see an old male chipmunk wearing blue royal robes and a gold crown sitting on a throne looking down at a younger male chipmunk wearing a blue jacket, red cape, and black boots holding a sheathed sword. The younger male chipmunk walks back and forth frustratingly.

???: Father, I don't understand why we trust Mogul? He has clear negative intentions against our family.

The older chipmunk raises his hand to stop the younger chipmunk.

King Acorn: Elias, I understand your concerns but he's been a trust worthy ally for years.

Elias: But yet he tries to goad you to attack our allies, like the Sol kingdom. He's clearly against us.

King Acorn: Or he's preparing us for all possibilities, including attacks from our allies.

Elias: Why do you listen to your advisor yet ignore the warnings of your own flesh and blood?

King Acorn: Because said flesh and blood has disowned my name and declined the right to the throne.

Elias grips his blade.

Elias: I only did that because I believe that Sally will be a better ruler than I. I'm a fighter, not a ruler.

King Acorn: And yet you dare try to tell me how to rule?

Elias: No, I am trying to stop my father from entrusting his kingdom to a monster.

Tails leans closer as the discussion gets more and more heated.

???: Miles?!

Tails gets startled and pushes the door open and falls to the ground. A teenage female chipmunk wearing a pink dress runs up to Tails and picks him up.

???: You ok Miles?

Tails nods.

King Acorn: Sally!!

Sally jumps a little and looks up at her brother and father.

Sally: Um.... Hi. *awkward giggle*

Elias smirks and shakes his head while King Acorn looks down with slight frustration.

King Acorn: Why are you and Miles in the throne room?! Weren't you told to stay in your rooms?

Sally: Sorry, Miles just wanted to play Hide and Seek.

Tails: Yeah, sowwy dad.

Elias smiles warmly.

Elias: It's alright. Just try not to be eavesdropping anymore ok? You could in serious trouble.

Sally: We'll try.

Tails: Yeah, We'll twy.

King Acorn: Good, now-

Suddenly a huge explosion can be heard from outside the castle. Sally holds Tails tighter and closer.

Sally: What's going on?!

Elias pulls out his sword.

Elias: Sally, take Miles and run.

Tails: Daddy?! What's happening?!

Sally: But what about-

King Acorn: Go now. Get to safety.

Sally hesitates for a moment but proceeds to run towards the door when suddenly the walls behind the throne explodes, sending Sally and Tails flying towards the door and making Elias and King Acorn fall to the ground. Elias and King Acorn get up and look to see a figure float in the sky. Elias points his sword toward the figure.

Elias: Who dares attack the House of Acorn?!

The figure floats down to reveal Mammoth Mogul.

King Acorn: Mogul?! What's the meaning of this?! You dare attack us?!

Mogul: Attack you? No, what I'm doing is mearly reclaiming my homeland. Destroying your kingdom is just mearly a bonus.

Elias: I knew you were gonna betray us. But why now?!

Mogul: Because its when the whole family is here.

Mogul snaps his fingers and two RoboSeekers fly down, both holding an unconscious figure each. One figure is an adult female fox and the other is an older female chipmunk.

Elias: ROSEMARY!!!

King Acorn: How dare you attack my family you MONSTER!!!!

Mogul: Monster? No, I rather see myself as an opportunist. Thanks to a new friend of mine, I'll soon be the rightful ruler of my homeland.

The female fox begins to stir awake.

Elias: Rosemary!!

Rosemary: Elias...? What's happening?

Mogul: Ah, good. May the tragedy begin.

Rosemary: What-

Mogul snaps his finger and the RoboSeeker drops Rosemary from the sky.

Elias: ROSEMARY!!!

Sally holds Tails tightly to her chest. King Acorn grips his fists tightly.

King Acorn: I will end you Mogul.

The female begins to stir.

King Acorn: Alicia!

Alicia: Nigel? What's happening?

Mogul: A fall from grace my dear queen.

Sally's eyes start welling up with tears as Mogul snaps his fingers, causing the RoboSeeker to drop Alicia from the sky.

Sally: NOOOOOOOOO!!!

King Acorn: Sally RUN!!!! Take Miles and go!!!

Tails: NOOOO!! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE DADDY!!!

Elias grips his sword tight and points it at Mogul.

Elias: Sally, go now. And don't look back!!

Sally holds Tails tightly and starts running away from throne room, both hearing the sounds of battle as they make their way out of the castle.

(Present day)

Tails: And then we met up with Antoine, Bunnie, and Rotor and started surviving together. Then 3 years ago we met Eggman and created Skyline. I've been Rotor's and Eggman's apprentice since then.

Sonic grabs Tails and pulls him into a hug. Tails looks and sees Knuckles tries to hide a tear falling from his eyes. Tails smiles slightly as a tear forms in his eyes. Sonic lets go of Tails.

Sonic: I'm sorry you went through that, but we promise we'll do whatever it takes to save your aunt and take down Mogul.

Tails smiles as he walks back to the workbench and grabs a hand cannon.

Tails: Then let's go to Metropolis! Together!

Yo guys, guess who's back. Just suddenly had the urge to write again. Hopefully I can write more, but who knows. But sorry for the sudden darkness that I suddenly gave you guys. Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely life and I'll see you all later. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 783 51
Sonic and friends unwillingly travel to another dimension and upon arrival realise that they are not able to freely show their special abilities to t...
6.9K 236 17
(Y/n) the (A/n) crashed into Hedgehog Village as she was sent to earth by Gerald Robotnik. Sonic and his friends found you in a forest blacked out, a...
30.7K 1.1K 13
When Metal is sent on a mission to steal two chaos emeralds from Shadow and Sonic, he's not expecting them to use the power of them against him. Even...
7.3K 82 15
[OLD, NOT MY CURRENT WRITING STYLE. SEE MY QUOTEV FOR CURRENT STORIES!] [THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LACK OF MOTIVATION YEARS AGO. I APOLOGIZE...