Omega In A Comic World

נכתב על ידי MyInvisibleButterfly

This is crazy... As fu***ng crazy as it gets. But I was sucked into a comic book... In to a world where I am... עוד

Author's Notes And Main Characters
Book Promo (Video)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Nanon's Annoyed Rap (Bonus) 😎
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Finale)
Epilogue
Check Out For More

Chapter 8

1.3K 125 82
נכתב על ידי MyInvisibleButterfly

Nanon

"Nobody... Nobody seems to understand my discomfort." I mumbled while getting on top of the ladder. Today this whole room will be painted white.

"Sir..." The maid came in. I turned to look at her. "What is supposed to be done now?" She bowed and asked.

"Did you throw away all the pillows and blankets with flower prints?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes sir. And here are the grey and white ones you asked for." She pointed at the stack she brought in.

"Great. Please help me change the bedsheets. And once this last wall is done, help me change the curtains too." I said turning to the wall. Only the last patch is pending. Then this Barbie-some will be a habitable place.

The maid got to her job and I continued painting. This side of wall is the highest as there is nothing below on which I can keep the ladder and get to the top. I am almost on my toes on the top-most ladder and still can't reach the corner most patch.

"Need help?" A familiar voice interrupted me and I immediately turned to look back. The sudden jerk made the ladder jerk and I was almost about to fall before a strong pair of hands held the ladder still.

"You ok?" Jay asked with concerned face.

I was holding the ladder and almost saved myself from falling flat. I nodded and smiled. "Saved by an inch." I said.

He smiled and I noticed his dimpled chin on his muscular face that made him look somewhat pretty too. He extended his hand to me still grinning wide. "Here, let me help you." He said.

I grinned back and held his hand. He held it firmly and helped me get down the ladder. "Thanks." I said as I got down. "Here." I extended the brush.

He gaped at me. "Huh?"

"Go on. Climb up and get your height to use." I said and pressed my lips.

He shook his head and grinned. "Unbelievable."

I raised my brows. "What?"

"You... You are not at all the same Nanon I knew." He said and laughed taking the brush from my hand and started climbing the ladder.

I cleared my throat guilty. It's true though. I am not the same Nanon. And doesn't this guy like have a crush or me or something? Not me actually. He has a crush on the Nanon he thinks I am but who I am not. Somehow this is all making me feel guilty. Should I tell him?

He removed his jacket and gave it to me. Somehow the smell is very overpowering. I immediately kept it on side and looked at him rolling up his sleeves on his muscled arm. His shirt is tucked to his body so tight that one can easily visualize the built beneath.

I gulped and looked down at my paunch. It's not that big but when I stand in front of all these stonewalls I somehow feel intimidated.

"Why the change? Did you not decorate this room yourself before?" He asked while painting the last remaining patch.

"I wanted some redecoration." I said scratching my head.

"Well I am glad. Your taste now matches mine a lot." He grinned looking at me and keeping the brush into the bucket. The Barbie dome is now completely white.

I smiled and looked around. "Much better. I thought I would start witnessing the phase of photosynthesis in here soon." I mumbled.

"Hahahahahaha" I heard a loud laugh from behind me and I turned to see Jay laughing heartily.

I smiled. "What?"

"You are funny." He said. "I like you."

My smile disappeared. I gulped. He looked into my eyes and took a step closer still with his broad smile intact.

I can again smell something. I wish to be affected by cold every day after coming here. But no I am healthy as a horse. And my nose is even more sensitive.

Something about this smell is making me weak. I am having a hard time. It feels like my body is feeling hot all over.

He took another step closer and I turned to see that the maid was long gone.

This is bad. Is this what Chimon meant by Alpha pheromones? Why do their fart smell so good?

"You... uh... what are you..." I tried to say.

"Nanon... Do you still not like me?" He asked leaning ahead.

Shit! I am unable to help myself. But I am uncomfortable. It's like I am being choked. It wasn't this difficult when I was trapped between stone wall's arms.

Is this because Nonnie is crazy and writing crap? I tried to take a step back but stumbled at my own feet and was about to fall when a strong pair of arms held me from behind.

I looked ahead wide eyed and saw Jay holding my hand while something rock solid is behind me.

The smell... I know this smell.

"What are you doing?" Another familiar voice made Jay stand where he was. He immediately frowned. "Keep your pheromones in check in front of other's Fiancé." Stonewall added. "If you will start playing dirty, I will have to get dirty too."

I gulped and before I could move a little to even turn and see him, stonewall picked me up and walked out of the room as if I am a Barbie light plastic doll.

But wait a minute. Something about this is weird.

I leaned closer to him and sniffed. Once, twice...

"What are you doing behaving like a dog?" He asked stopping in between.

Busted. I did not realize what I was doing but he is glowering at me.

I gulped. What do I tell him? That I was dying back then. I was so uncomfortable and lost that I wish I'd better die. And now suddenly I feel good. Calm. Composed. This strange smell is calming me. Why?

He sighed and started walking again with Barbie-Nanon in his arms while Barbie-Nanon kept sniffing him like a dog not willing to think about the lost pride in this very moment. And the free ride of course.

"Where are we going by the way?" I asked after a while when the sense took control over the senses and I found myself in his car while he tucked me into a seatbelt.

"We need to talk." He said. As he tucked and looked up, our noses touched and so did the tip of our lips as we both did not realize that we were this close.

He did not move back. And neither did I.

There was something that I smelled, then felt and then it happened so fast that I pulled him holding him from his neck and slammed my lips on his.

He is a guy Nanon. You are a guy too Nanon. Are you listening to your own damn mind?

I guess no.

Barbie-Nanon has lost all his senses and maybe when I will get back to it, I will be embarrassed to death. But I am unable to resist this now. It's like I am dehydrated and he is what can quench my thirst.

Ohm

When I came into Slash, it took me exactly a month to realize there was no way out unless I know my purpose to come here.

What is Alpha, what is Omega and who am I... I learnt everything bit by bit.

I also got to know that there was someone like me here whose replacement I am. And that someone was in love with Sky.

I grasped the story like my own and started living aimlessly just because I had no purpose and there was nothing I could understand.

But since yesterday I am seeing light. Nanon... Someone who might be like me... And someone who might help me find a way out.

Fuck! I doubted when I heard this word. But I did not want to be too excited. Because I wasn't sure that whether it is a sign or it is because whoever is writing this story has started adding slangs to it.

But now I am 99% sure. The only thing left is to confirm from Nanon.

But the problem is... We are not normal here.

We are Alpha and Omega. The guy who is sucking my lips into his mouth so mercilessly is making me lose control because he smells so sensual.

I was going to take him out to talk in private but now my whole body is trembling and I am not sure what I am doing.

All I know is, my hands are now pulling him in as out tongues are dancing in sync. He tastes amazing too. I am not gay. I was never into guys. But I am unable to control when I smell pheromones. That's the shit this world is doing to me and my mind.

But... "Fuck it." I mumbled and pulled him out pulling him up in my arms never leaving his mouth. I sat back into the car and closed the door making him sit on my lap. He too kept kissing and I can feel his body temperature increased.

He smells like paint and flowers and something so soothing and tempting that my mouth is watering. And so is his.

Is this how it is when an Alpha meets and Omega? I had only heard it and have been controlling myself since a year. The Nanon before the memory loss never smelled like this.

He never made my heart race. But right now I am grinding with him moving his hips while we both are dry humping like wild animals.

Our moment got so hot that even the car windows started to fog. That was also because I forgot to switch on the aircon.

It wasn't until someone blew horn loudly from behind that we both opened our eyes and gaped at each other still holding on to each other in that cramped up space with Nanon on my lap.

Also... There was something in between us... Our bulges... very prominent and such that I cannot just leave or making him leave the car.

I looked into the rear-view mirror and saw Jay driving away. He must have seen us like this and that's why he blew horn to disturb us.

I gulped and looked up to finally look at his face who was red literally and he was also awkwardly holding to my coat.

"Ummm... I should..." he mumbled while holding the door lock to open it.

The heated moment had passed away. But I did not want him to leave.

Leaving this world. Leaving Slash. Leaving this comic and this story. Nothing seems more important in this moment to me.

Something about his parted lips, his fastened breaths, his smell, his sweat is making me lose my mind and I want to calm him. And help him. Because I need help too.

And I would only like him to help me.

So I immediately kept a hand on his hand. He turned to meet my eyes. Right now both our eyes are red and the body temperature is also high despite the cold sweat.

I slowly pulled his hand back and held his face very softly rubbing my thumb on his cheek and fingers brushing the back of his hair.

He looked at me meeting my eyes. A brief, very brief smile occurred on his lips and he moved his hand from my coat to my shoulder and slowly held my neck tilting his head to the side all the while either looking at my lips or into my eyes.

I smiled back at him tilting to the other side and met his lips.

This kiss was not as wild as it was a while ago. We kissed each other tenderly. He moved his lips to match mine and I felt the texture of his soft plump lips with my tongue slowly tracing on it.

He pulled back and looked at me. "Is this..." He whispered in a voice that sounded like honey to me. "what it is called to be... My alpha?" He asked.

Something about it made me feel warm all over. I bit the bottom of my lip and smiled at him. "My omega..." I whispered.

And that was it before Nanon was leaning towards me again. Instead of kissing me, he tilted to the side and placed a kiss on my cheek.

I smiled with an unknown feeling. We don't know each other. We don't even know what brought us here. But it seems like our bodies are tender for each other. Like a missing piece of puzzle placed rightly to the side.

The way my hand is slowly caressing his back and bums and like his lips are moving to the side of my neck and the smell that is emitting from him is like I am drowning in a pool of honey silk and there is nothing that is making me stop or regret.

As Nanon's mouth moved back after placing a kiss on my cheek again and he pulled back I met his eyes.

"I am fine now..." He said and looked down once.

I smiled and pulled him close once to gently place a soft kiss on his lips which he did not budge but returned with same sweetness. "Me too." I said onto his lips and he smiled into the kiss before we parted our lips.

He held my face into his palms with a smile. "I... don't think I can go anywhere like this. So maybe we should... go talk some other time." He said.

I smiled and hugged him. This is all so weird. "Just stay like this for five minutes and then I'll let you go. I don't want to talk either."

"Like you can't see that I will do all you ask right now anyway. Weirdly adorable stonewall." He said.

I heard his chest vibrate with a slow chuckle as a soft pair of hands wrapped around my head brushing my hair gently... and just like that I lost the last part of sanity I have left on this planet. Adorable stonewall is crumbling in your adorable arms Nanon.

Is Nanon my purpose? A thought that I asked myself a lot of time but always got an answer no.

But today I realized.. THIS Nanon who came from my own world is my purpose.

My fast beating heart, his warm embrace and this whole moment that I felt after losing hope of living a normal life, the way he did not even question himself or me, the way we just melted together despite being on loggerheads a moment ago like fire and ice, is the proof that my conclusion must be correct.

My Omega... My Nanon.

A/N: I am not sure where I am going with this story. As I told you in the beginning, it doesn't have a set draft or a storyline. I am proceeding as and how my mind processes. Apologies if this is not up to the mark as for the first time I am going unplanned.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.2K 20 10
ⁱᶻᵘᵏᵘ ᶜᵒⁿᵛⁱⁿᶜᵉˢ ʰⁱˢ ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵗ ʰⁱᵐ ʲᵒⁱⁿ ᵈᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵛⁱᵉʷ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ⁿᵒᵗᵒʳⁱᵒᵘˢ ˢᵉʳⁱᵃˡ ᵏⁱˡˡᵉʳ. ᵈᵃᵇⁱ ᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵃⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ʰⁱᵐ. ✞ 𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜�...
175K 6.6K 65
omegaverse! omegaverse! alert! This story is basically takemichi harem and omegaverse. So Takemichi is an omega studying in school. but the school h...
238 33 24
Gil has moved to a new country to get away from his family. A quiet and submissive alpha, he was ostracized back home and wants to make a fresh start...
53K 2.3K 67
Im a villain. I always wanted society to change. Became different with a different leader leading. How dare those Alphas and submitting omegas take c...