𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖱 𝖰𝖴𝖤𝖤𝖭 || 𝖩...

By georgeharrison2172

𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢,𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝖫𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 �... More

𝘒𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘙 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖳
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖮𝖭𝖤.𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖴𝗇𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗒 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 : 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖦𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖯𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖧𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖳𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍?
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖶𝖮. 𝖣𝗂𝖽 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖬𝖾?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇:𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄!
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖦𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾: 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝟥𝟨𝟧 𝖫𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇:𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖨 𝖭𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖳𝗈 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 : 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇,𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇:𝖶𝖾'𝗏𝖾 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 :𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖨𝗍
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒:𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖦𝗈𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖨𝗍 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖲𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖡𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖳𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗈 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 : 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖣𝖺𝗒𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖬𝗒 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖧𝗂𝗆
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒:𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱.𝖥𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗒 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖲𝗈𝗁𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗎𝖻𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖨𝗌 𝖹𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝖠 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖮𝖿 𝖴𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑: 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖢𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖨𝗇 𝖠 𝖡𝗂𝗍 𝖮𝖿 𝖠 𝖬𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒:'𝖣𝗎𝗆𝖻 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾'
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖳𝗈𝗈 𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈 :𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖨 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖱𝖺𝗂𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 : 𝖠𝗋𝗍 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝟣𝟦 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖦𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖬𝖺𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇:𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗒 𝖡𝗈𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖨𝗍 𝖣𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖧𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝖬𝖾
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾:𝖲𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗒 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝖽
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾:𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾 𝖦𝗂𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤.𝖠 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝖧𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖡𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈:𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗋?
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 :𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖶𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖶𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖨𝗍 𝖤𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖴𝗌, 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖥𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒.
𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍!

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾 𝖮𝗇 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾

119 5 2
By georgeharrison2172

THE LENNONS arrived at the home of Ritchie and Mo Starkey.
Two other cars parked at the front, who belonged to George Harrison and Paul Mccartney.

The car came to a stop, Em hopped out and walked to the back to get Jules.

Her large pink sunglasses hid her eyes, from the dull sun.

She picked up her son, she slammed the door shut and locked the car.

John put his arm around both of them and they walked to the front door, he knocked a couple of times before Ritchie answered.

"hiya guys!" he smiled happily, "long time no see Em!"

"you too!" she pecked his cheek and stopped into the house, Jules grabbed onto the door holding them both back.

She chuckled, and gently pulled his little hands away.

John handed Ritchie a pack of beers, since John insisted they should bring them.

Em shook her head and chuckled, she walked past to two men and handed towards the living room, where everyone else was.

"Em!" Mo said happily, she stood up instantly and indulged her in a hug.

"hi Mo." the blonde smiled.

Then she thought, that was the first time she'd seen Mo and Jane since the beginning on 1967.

Jane shared a hug with her and of course Pattie did.

George gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek, and Paul "you doing ok?"

"yeah." Em smiled, pecking his cheek.

Jules reached out for his uncle Paulie, the McCartney boy smiled widely and took the little boy in his arms.

Em sat down beside Pattie on the couch, "how is everything going?" she asked.

"just dandy, they're planning the release party for the new line, on the 10th." the Lennon girl replied.

"oh great!" Pattie smiled.

Jules crawled towards Zak, who was playing with his toys.

Em watched as her son interacted with the other little boy, they two seemed to remember each other because within seconds they were playing happily together.

She smiled and reached into her bag to pull out her packet of cigarettes and lighter.

She lit it, and offered Pattie one, which she gladly took.

"righty, so i found out little videos from Santorini. Ritchie really wants to see it, so i hope yous don't mind if i show the lads then." Mo said.

The three Beatles wife nodded, "yeah i don't mind." Em smiled.

"alright great!" Mo replied excitedly, going into a drawer and pulling out the tape.

She clicked the remote and the videos begun to play.

The first one being, Em running through the hallway singing.

"so Em is in the shower singing as always, with that beautiful voice." Jane said at the camera as Mo held it.

Em could be heard in the background, singing Feeling Good by Nina Simone.

They were rather surprised at how well she sang, it's was expecting, since what couldn't Clementine Darling do.

There was another video off Emmy and Pattie snorting some white powder.

The lads laughed as the two girls both sat up and had white moustaches.

There was a video of Tina and Jane dancing around the pool.

A clip of Em chucking herself into the pool, clearly intoxicated. She floated around the pool on her back laughing.

Another of Emmy on Melody's back as they swam in the ocean, a joint in between her fingers.

After twenty minutes of fits of laughter, it came to an end.

"how about we go outside?" Ringo asked, looking out the window at the sun.

Everybody else agreed, Em picked Jules up and kissed his cheek.

John stood behind them and gave Jules funny faces, which the little boys seemed to find hilarious.

The blonde giggled, and drew circles on her sons back with her index finger.

The group sat outside on the patio, Jules sat on his mummy's lap and placed around with her hand.

She smiled and kissed the top of his head, he looked up and smiled cheekily.

"cheeky boy." Em cooed, tickling his tummy.

"i miss when they were that age." Ritchie said to John, looking at the two.

"yeah, he's a great kid, Ems the best mother." John smiled.

...

TWO HOURS HAD past all the lads very much tipsy, John on the verge of being black out drunk.

The wife's, Jules and Zak had sat around the table and played Monopoly.

Obviously not the two little boys, but they found great comfort in their mothers laps.

Ritchie had plugged in the 'extra loud' speaker, as he'd said. He opened the doors widely, Blonde On Blonde.

Em could remember the day, Tina had gotten a random call from Bob Dylan, even more random, he was asking to specially speak to Em.

Surprisingly, their conversations were good, they entertained Em, which is why they were on the phone for two hours straight.

So thanks to Bob Dylan, Emmy had missed a very unnecessary and boring meeting, and she'd forever be thankful for that.

Jules stood up and Em helped him stand still, he shook, bobbed, wobbled his little body around to the music.

Emmy giggled, as Mo did the same to Zak.

Suddenly, John clamped his beer bottle down onto the table, Em flinched.

Everybody stopped what they were doing and just stared at John.

You could never really tell what his next move was, especially when he was drunk.

Then like he couldn't just made everybody in there shit themselves, he picked the beer back up and casually took a sip.

Emmy rolled her eyes, she knew that night it was going to be a rough.

She always got that feeling in the pit of her stomach when someone bad was going to happen.

Paul shot her a worried glances, knowing if John didn't sober up soon it was going to be one hell of a night.

Em looked back at her son and smiled, she kissed his cheek and continued to move him to the music.

She lit a cigarette, after she'd passed Jules to Pattie, and look a long puff, she felt at ease. Her eyes closed and she looked up at the ceiling dreamingly.

Cigarettes were the only things that got her through Johns behaviour when he was drunk.

She watched as he stood up and walked away, the bathroom door could be heard slamming a few seconds later.

She looked down at her cigarette in between her fingers, she bit her lip annoyingly.

That was something she absolutely despised when John was drunk, he'd just be so rough and dramatic and for what reason?

He always found some way to ruin the fun, that was finding some alcohol and drinking until he passed out.

The bathroom door could be heard opening, and the large noise of his storming back through.

She watched as he came around the corner, she looked away shamelessly.

Everybody else in the room look quite embarrassed even being in the same room as John.

Silence, until John decided to break it by singing his heart out to I Want You.

Emmy could feel his eyes shooting right at her, she peered behind her and she was right.

Her breath hitched slightly, she got the shiver.

For some reason, whenever John was drunk he'd become scary to Em, she never understood why but he just did.

She stood up and walked up the stairs, to the bathroom farthest away.

She closed the door behind her and leaned against the counter, she clutched her head in her hands.

She turned around and looked in the mirror, she took a deep breath.

Even upstairs she could hear John singing, a pause every now and then, Em assumed he was taking a sip of beer.

She walked out the bathroom and walked back downstairs, as she was doing so she heard John shouting, "shut it McCartney! I'll drink as much as i want!"

She turned the corner and saw John downing three shots , like it was water.

Pattie panicked as Jules begun to cry, which caused Zak to suddenly start as well.

Bob Dylan, two kids crying and John Lennon going off on one was a terrible mixture.

Emmys face scrunched up as she quickly rushed over to Jules, Pattie passed Em her son.

She cradled her little boy in her arms, "it's ok Jules, shhhh."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" John screeched at the top of his lungs.

Everyone jumped slightly, it was completely silence even Jules and Zak had quiet down.

Em looked at her husband, who was staring directly at her, 'had he really said that to his own son?' she thought to herself.

A small tear rolled down her cheek, she looked away and grabbed her bag and hat.

With that, she walked out not before saying to John, "your a immature fucker."

She got to the front door and opened it, and she headed straight to her car.

Peacefully, Jules sat comfortably in his seat, just as she was about to get into the car, John yelled "what the fuck did you call me?!"

She turned around and saw him stood at the front door, she shook her head and ignored him.

"answer me Em! What did you fucking call me?!" he rushed over to her, trapping her between him and the car door.

Emmy looked at her husband, terrified. She looked at him straight in the eyes, "i called you a immature fucker."

"explain that to me! Fucking explain how i'm a 'immature fucker'" he yelled loudly.

"look at yourself! Your a sick man John Lennon. Your a father and look at how your acting, immature. Just because your famous and have this bright life, don't forget you have a son and a wife! Not everything is about you!" Em screamed angrily.

SLAP

She gasped loudly, her hand instantly flying to her cheek.

John looked at her shocked, he stared down at his hand with a shaky breath.

A tear rolled down her cheek, she shoved him back hard and opened the car door.

She started the car engine, she looked up at the rear view mirror and saw John stood still and Paul jogging up behind him.

She didn't bother looking back after that, she kept driving until she reached Tinas house.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 217 28
𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐬 / 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 / 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐬! 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬: #𝟏 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭...
13.6K 290 44
𝗨𝗽𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲 𝗞𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗔 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗗𝗮𝘆...
29.6K 1.2K 34
𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬'𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑰𝑭 𝑰 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻. 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑳𝑳 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹...